Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701413 times)
kfadrat

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:23:02 PM

https://i.imgur.com/sjTJEAy.png any idea what causes it? i didn't change any parameters from default
robl450

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:36:47 PM

Yes, the version Awesomeminer downloads is broken. You need to get Alexis from elsewhere..best place I found is to extract from the bin directory on multipoolminer or Nemo, then just copy it back to awesomeminer (under %appdata%)

Does anyone know why ccminer alexis is showing Gpu0 invalid argument when ccminer 2.2.3 works fine for Nist5?  I'd rather use the alexis version as its much faster.  It works fine in multipool miner.

This is what I don't understand, I really like this program, but it shouldn't be this hard to setup.   I shouldn't have to go in and put in different software that just works with multipool miner.  I shouldn't have to configure algorithms and add them in.  How hard is it to look at the 4 or 5 pools this thing works on and add the algorithms in with each new release?  Further I shouldn't have to go in and disable ccminer so that it will use cc miner alexis, it should bench both and use the best one.

Not trying to be a jerk, but when you have software that you pay for, you expect that you shouldn't have to do all this work to configure.  What happens when  miner changes?  We do this all again?

I think you are looking at this the wrong way.  Awesome Miner makes it easy to make one change, then apply it to 12 rigs with minimal effort.  What would you do if you weren't using AM, and discovered a problem with a version of some mining software and you needed to manually update 12 rigs one at a time?

Plus, AM offers some of the most popular mining software out of the box.  It's not AM's fault if the mining software has faults.  If you discover something wrong, then just report it Patrike... he usually fixes it the next release.

Honestly , I would update one file on one rig and just copy and paste it to the other 12, takes what 10 minutes?  Like I said, I really like it, but clearly its known that the alexis is broken and its quite obvious that algorithms are missing.
Tuscany

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:47:32 PM

Anyone seeing miners disappearing?
It was mining an hour ago and I logged via TM few minutes ago and AW was running empty - my miner was there at all.
soccerjt

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

any way to add time to dstm miner i feel like im missing where to put --time

You would add things like this in the command line parameters.  Where you add that depends on what you are trying to accomplish.  I usually only add custom command line parameters at the pool level, unless it's something to do specifically with that rig, then I add them at the managed miner or profit miner level.

Thanks this is what i was looking for. You cant add custom commands to dstm miner but you can add them to the pool
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:44:57 PM

any idea what causes it? i didn't change any parameters from default

Right click the miner and select Diagnostics.  It will show you the exact command that AM issued the mining software and there may be an error message that gives you a clue as to what was configured wrong.  You can also paste it here if you are stuck, and we can take a look at it.
puwaha

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:47:36 PM

Honestly , I would update one file on one rig and just copy and paste it to the other 12, takes what 10 minutes?  Like I said, I really like it, but clearly its known that the alexis is broken and its quite obvious that algorithms are missing.

To be honest, I didn't know Alexis was broken until it was mentioned here... then again, I don't use it.  I use the more customized versions of ccminer for the specific algorithm or the built-in ccminer 2.2.3.

But as I said, notify Patrike, and he will fix it.
kfadrat

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:09:35 PM

https://i.imgur.com/sjTJEAy.png any idea what causes it? i didn't change any parameters from default

Right click the miner and select Diagnostics.  It will show you the exact command that AM issued the mining software and there may be an error message that gives you a clue as to what was configured wrong.  You can also paste it here if you are stuck, and we can take a look at it.

this is what i got from diagnostics:

Starting Diagnostics. Awesome Miner version: 4.3.1
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 1
Engine Type: CcAlexisMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: , Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Added rule for: C:\Users\Kfadrat\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\ccminer-alexis_1\ccminer alexis-1.0 windows\ccminer.exe
C:\Users\Kfadrat\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\ccminer-alexis_1\ccminer alexis-1.0 windows\ccminer.exe  -a sia -o stratum+tcp://sia.usa.nicehash.com:3360 -u 3HiMNDeFjpo63nd6kim3V7Jyfe6tgEKNqy -p x -b 0.0.0.0:4028   (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: CcAlexisMiner, IsProfitMiner: True)
Configuration:

> *** ccminer alexis-1.0 for nVidia GPUs from alexis78@github ***
> *** Built with VC++ 2013 and nVidia CUDA SDK 7.5 (Recommended)
>
> *** Based on tpruvot@github ccminer
> *** Originally based on Christian Buchner and Christian H. project
> *** Include some of the work of djm34, sp, tsiv and klausT.
>
> [2018-01-05 21:51:26] Starting on stratum+tcp://sia.usa.nicehash.com:3360
> [2018-01-05 21:51:26] NVML GPU monitoring enabled.
> [2018-01-05 21:51:26] 1 miner thread started, using 'sia' algorithm.
Mining Engine Process started, PID: 4544

====================================================================================================
> [2018-01-05 21:51:27] Stratum notify: invalid parameters

====================================================================================================
Stopping miner process ...
Stopping Mining Software
Diagnostics completed

cryos75

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:11:56 PM

I am interested in the custom C# scripting features as well, but it's unclear from the documentation how to do this. I've search for resources or examples beyond the AM docs on how to create and implement the scripts. Any help is appreciated. Maybe we could even start a Git project to house some useful scripts with docs on how to use. I'm interested in creating some custom logging of mining activities and events.

How do we run the c# scripts? Should we put them in a specific directory to be interpreted by awesome miner or should we develop an executable using those interfaces? If second option, which dll's should we reference?

Ok, I solved it by adding reference to am executable.
Were you actually able to get that to work? I was not successful.

Yes, just add a reference to AwesomeMiner.exe and import required namespaces like "AwesomeMiner.Infrastructure.Contracts.Miner" and "AwesomeMiner.Components.Intelligence.Scripting".
But apart from that it didn't fulfill my expectations because the interface does not contain methods like creating a new pool.
Thanks for the info. Yeah I'm finding I cannot create new or update custom coins via the API which is extremely frustrating and disappointing.
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:37:16 PM

I am interested in the custom C# scripting features as well, but it's unclear from the documentation how to do this. I've search for resources or examples beyond the AM docs on how to create and implement the scripts. Any help is appreciated. Maybe we could even start a Git project to house some useful scripts with docs on how to use. I'm interested in creating some custom logging of mining activities and events.

How do we run the c# scripts? Should we put them in a specific directory to be interpreted by awesome miner or should we develop an executable using those interfaces? If second option, which dll's should we reference?

Ok, I solved it by adding reference to am executable.
Were you actually able to get that to work? I was not successful.

Yes, just add a reference to AwesomeMiner.exe and import required namespaces like "AwesomeMiner.Infrastructure.Contracts.Miner" and "AwesomeMiner.Components.Intelligence.Scripting".
But apart from that it didn't fulfill my expectations because the interface does not contain methods like creating a new pool.
Thanks for the info. Yeah I'm finding I cannot create new or update custom coins via the API which is extremely frustrating and disappointing.
Yeah, sadly the documentation/examples is extremely poor...

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
puwaha

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:56:40 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 11:08:55 PM by puwaha

this is what i got from diagnostics:

Starting Mining Software
Engine Type: CcAlexisMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: , Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Added rule for: C:\Users\Kfadrat\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\ccminer-alexis_1\ccminer alexis-1.0 windows\ccminer.exe
C:\Users\Kfadrat\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\ccminer-alexis_1\ccminer alexis-1.0 windows\ccminer.exe  -sia -o stratum+tcp://sia.usa.nicehash.com:3360 -u 3HiMNDeFjpo63nd6kim3V7Jyfe6tgEKNqy -p x -b 0.0.0.0:4028   (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: CcAlexisMiner, IsProfitMiner: True)
Configuration:

> *** ccminer alexis-1.0 for nVidia GPUs from alexis78@github ***
> *** Built with VC++ 2013 and nVidia CUDA SDK 7.5 (Recommended)
>
> *** Based on tpruvot@github ccminer
> *** Originally based on Christian Buchner and Christian H. project
> *** Include some of the work of djm34, sp, tsiv and klausT.
>
> [2018-01-05 21:51:26] Starting on stratum+tcp://sia.usa.nicehash.com:3360
> [2018-01-05 21:51:26] NVML GPU monitoring enabled.
> [2018-01-05 21:51:26] 1 miner thread started, using 'sia' algorithm.
Mining Engine Process started, PID: 4544

> [2018-01-05 21:51:27] Stratum notify: invalid parameters

Stopping miner process ...
Stopping Mining Software
Diagnostics completed

Did you add the "-sia" somewhere?  Sia is Blake2b.  And I'm not sure Alexis supports Blake2b.

EDIT:  the -sia is correct, and Alexis does support it.  It is a stratum problem with Nicehash.  It probably doesn't support ccminer.  Nicehash says to use their excavator mining software.
CreamyG31337

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:59:58 PM

Can you fix whatever is preventing this from parsing? Coin doesn't show up in the list when I add it.

https://whattomine.com/coins/220.json

BTC tip jar: bc1qtepyll2c9fkn67wpnhunclw4mf39nc2jx79zdh
Thekingace

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:01:57 PM

Is there anyway to see which/how many miner(s) mined which coin for how long in the last say 24h? Sometimes it swiches a few times between coins during a day and I was wondering if I could see the stats and profitability of what it mined.

I agree with the above suggestion. Perhaps to enhance the dashboard with more pertinent information.

- include 30 minute / 1 hour running hash rate average in both the dashboard and miners view (place it below the 5 second average). Could also have it as an option that users can choose a selected interval
- option to save algorithm hash rate every X minutes based on a current running average. With 10+ miners it gets busy trying to save average hash rates manually.

List miners view

--option to add the pool name directly under the miner name/local (as someone who mines multiple pools it is the only reason I select the miner pool tab)
--option to add windows uptime directly under the status where the algorithm uptime is displayed (only reason I select the miner summary tab)

Yiimp pools
any way to automatically pull in each fee per algorithm for profit switching

Naming workers: How can identify separate miners in Yiimp dashboards that use the same bitcoin address for a worker name? I assume I have to adjust the stratum configuration so it would display the text under the extra column in the worker dashboard yiimp uses.

Keep up the good work. After 1.5 weeks of using the program, I paid for the professional version.

Can someone specify how to add mining software for awesome miner to use?  I downloaded version of ccminer that uses Xevan,  I put in appdata/local/awesomeminer and I added a user defined managed software, but nowhere can I find where you specify the path to the software so it knows to use it.
Edit profit profile, scroll down and you should see the new miner. Click configure, add the path. You also have to place the miner up in priority using the arrows above any other miner that has that same algorithm enabled.

Great Suggestions!
puwaha

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:16:20 PM

EDIT:  the -sia is correct, and Alexis does support it.  It is a stratum problem with Nicehash.  It probably doesn't support ccminer.  Nicehash says to use their excavator mining software.

I suppose, I should tell you how to do this?  Smiley  Go to the Managed Software tab in the Options, go into CCminer Alexis and disable Blake2B.  Then go into Excavator and enable Blake2B.  Finally, make sure your Profit Profile has Excavator enabled as software it can use.
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:28:50 PM

Can you fix whatever is preventing this from parsing? Coin doesn't show up in the list when I add it.

https://whattomine.com/coins/220.json

I had problems adding coins for a whole week, turns out you need to name your algorithm EXACTLY as in the json.... so if your custom coin says "Blake (2s)", i believe you had to name a custom algo Blake (2s)...I finally figured it out when adding Aeon and Luxcoin....but then...something borked with Aeon's conversion rate and I haven't figured out a good way to change it, the profit factor didn't quite worked so I just left them for now since there are many algos that work well already and I rather not stop mining over trying to solve that...just report to Patrike if it's happening with your custom coin and have him look at it at his convenience.

hope it works
moppidoo

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:45:43 PM

Is there a way to setup awesomeminer to exclude some coins from mining on pools with auto switch ? I have a rig with nvidia 1060 x3 and one 970 card, so 970 is kinda sucks with ETH and ETC mining, it gives only 7MH/s instead of 24MH/s but it's good with young ether forks. So now i have to completely disable ethereum algo from mining for this rig because if Ethereum is most profitable coin for now then my rig working on it only with 70MH/s instead of 90MH/s.

So how to disable 2 specific coins for that rig ?

You can't exclude specific coins out of the box, because that's not how pools like Zpool work.  You can exclude whole algorithms though.  You can uncheck the Ethash algorithm from your profit profile, then it will not switch to that at all.

Now, there is a way to exclude specific coins, but you have to manually setup each individual coin's pool URL and port in individual stand alone pools, then bunch them together in a pool group... then tell AM to use the custom pool group to profit switch against.  It's a little bit of work to setup the individual coins as individual pools... which is why sites like Zpool make it easier to just mine the algorithm... and AM just leverages this auto-switching ability.

I guess could make this a feature suggestion/request to Patrike such that in the future you could be able to specify for individual miners which Online Services/Custom Pools it uses, with a check/uncheck all button. Since right now the Online Services applies to all miners...that essentially is specifying individual pools manually, but even then, we cannot yet (I can't find it) pick individual pools for Managed Profit Miners.
Rockett0

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:25:58 AM

Wanting to know if there is an API call or script that will return the data displayed in the "online Services" tab.

Is this stored in AM, or is it just displaying multiple API calls out to those pools?

Either way, I'd love to automated the reading of this list to control some switching on external miners.
r1rider01

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:43:16 AM

Why does the website state they have email support, yet they provide no email address?

Anyways i guess ill post here for now...

The miner remote app is installed on the client

The miner base station on another machine is able to "Test Connection" to the client
The miner base station is able to see the video cards on the client
The miner base station can take console/desktop snapshots no error.

When i click start on the base station for said client i get the "Failed to start miner process"

I have two of these machines doing this.  my other 9 work just fine.

They were all built the same.

Firewall is off
Defender is disabled
no other AV running

I have the premium version so im allowed 20 miners...

puwaha

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:05:33 AM

Why does the website state they have email support, yet they provide no email address?

The miner base station on another machine is able to "Test Connection" to the client

When i click start on the base station for said client i get the "Failed to start miner process"

I have two of these machines doing this.  my other 9 work just fine.

Firewall is off
Defender is disabled
no other AV running

If you right-click the miner from the base station and select Diagnostics, what does it say?  Can you post it here?  Also, what kind of GPUs are you running?
moppidoo

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:24:20 AM

It's probably not in the most eye-catchy place but it is on the site on the about page

http://www.awesomeminer.com/about.aspx

Smiley
r1rider01

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:27:09 AM

I have two of these machines doing this.  my other 9 work just fine.

Firewall is off
Defender is disabled
no other AV running

If you right-click the miner from the base station and select Diagnostics, what does it say?  Can you post it here?  Also, what kind of GPUs are you running?

Code:
Starting Mining Software
Engine Type: EthClayMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: , Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Added rule for: C:\Users\JG_A4\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMinerService\EthDcrMiner64_1\Claymore's Dual Ethereum+Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v10.2\EthDcrMiner64.exe
C:\Users\JG_A4\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMinerService\EthDcrMiner64_1\Claymore's Dual Ethereum+Decred_Siacoin_Lbry_Pascal AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v10.2\EthDcrMiner64.exe  -wd 1 -r -1 -mport 4028 -logfile C:\Users\JG_A4\AppData\Local\AwesomeMinerService\claylog.txt -allcoins 1   (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: EthClayMiner, IsProfitMiner: True)
Configuration:
POOL: stratum+tcp://daggerhashimoto.usa.nicehash.com:3353, WALLET: XXXXXX.A4, PSW: x, ESM: 3, ALLPOOLS: 1
POOL: stratum+tcp://us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020, WALLET: XXXXXXXX.A4, PSW: x, ESM: 2, ALLPOOLS: 1

Secondary:

Failed to start miner process: The system cannot find the file specified
Failed to start miner in Diagnostics mode
Diagnostics completed

Says it can't find the file.   I've even deleted the remote app, rebooted, and reinstalled
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: