Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:52:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701096 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:03:14 PM

Hi, im using the pro version and i think i got the profit switching feature not right.

Currently i have 4 asic L3+ and trying a bit around with it including this profit addon.

On every miner ive enabled the profit switch default profile. In total, i have added one extra pool with granat.

In the profit details table  see only values like 0.00, 0.02 sometimes 0.03 😅

Here a picture:

And, is it maybe possible to run on different pools and then to have a 24h statistic, which was best ?

Thank you
It's the difference between the pools that are of important to get the correct order. The numbers you see are from your static settings. You can change these in Options dialog, Algorithms section to get different numbers. However, it will not really impact the profit switcher as the order of the pools will still be the same because an ASIC only can handle one algorithm anyway.

Awesome Miner will never know the actual payouts from the pools for your specific miners - you need to check that yourself.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:05:15 PM

It's work for monitoring Ethos or Smos ? I think yes, because miner used on them have API.

Awesome Miner can connect to the API of Claymore Ethereum Miner for example, even when it's running on Linux.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:06:03 PM

How do i set up my ASICs to do external profit switching? I think ive got the program configured right, not sure if i need the remote program too though? Awesome miner is so confusing :/
Hi,
Please follow this guide that both describes how the concept works and how to configure. It's basically just a click in a checkbox to setup:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/profitswitching.aspx#externalprofit

But how can it be just a click in a checkbox if it says in the documentation that it does not change the pools on the ASIC so you have to do this manually?  So what settings are needed on the ASICs? and why does it say in documentation "The setting for Nicehash, zpool and Mining Pool Hub in Options dialog, Profit switching section, should not be filled in for the External Profit Switcher"...

It underlines not to fill in some settings....so where do you fill in the information? what happens if you do fill in the info? will it not work lol, what information is it even talking about, this program and documentation is so confusing...
The main concept for the External Profit Switcher is actually very simple, and is described in in the very first point:
"For External Profit Switching, Awesome Miner will not add or change any pools on the miner. The profit switcher will only look at the pools already defined on the miner and change the priority of them. The priority is set based on profitability. "

What the External Profit Switcher is doing is to look at all the pools on the Antminer, and you can see these in the Pools tab at the bottom of the screen in Awesome Miner, and set priority based on profitability.

The pools you already defined on your Antminers (probably three of them) are already available, but you can of course add more. You can add them manually via Awesome Miner for example, where you define them via the "New pool" button in the toolbar. Then you can add it to your Antminer from the Pools tab at the bottom of the screen. All the pools you have on the Antminer will be considered by the profit switcher, but Awesome Miner will never do any add/remove pools operations automatically for you. The profit switcher is operating only by setting priorities that makes the Antminer change to the most profitable pool.

The settings about "Nicehash, zpool, ..." and so on are for the Managed Profit Switcher used for GPU mining, where you have many more complex scenarios because of multiple mining software and algorithms. None of these settings relate to profit switching on an Antminer. It doesn't matter if you fill in these settings, they will be completely ignored by the External Profit Switcher for your Antminer.

Ok thanks ive got it working for my L3+'s easily but when i try to add the default pools to my S9's no pools show up.  I know zpool has sha256, am i doing something wrong or?

Why dont the pools show up for my S9's?

anyone?? :/
Can you please provide a screenshot or more details about this? Please let me know what you expected to be displayed and show what is actually being displayed.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:06:35 PM

patrike, any idea why I can't assign the Pool Coin?

Hello,

I am able to add an external miner and select Dstm Zcash Miner and it pulls all the stats unfortunately I am not able to set the Coin I am mining.
Under coin it states Unspec. Equihash. When I right click and click on Define Pool Coin -> Zcash it does not change.

Any idea?

Thanks

Daniel
I was able to reproduce it, so I will try to figure out a solution for this.

Dalba

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:42:36 PM

If you run the free version, you can install it on any number of computers. If you have a license, for example for 10 miners, you are not allowed to use that license to manage more than 10 miners - no matter how many computers you install the software on. If you have two instances of Awesome Miner, where you apply your license, you cannot for example exceed 5 + 5 miners in total, or 6 + 4. You cannot have two instances of Awesome Miner (using the same license) and run 7 miners on the first and 4 on the second - in that scenario you need to upgrade your license.

Can you please explain your requirement of overriding the default profit switcher? Is it to have unique custom pools per profile group? If it's simply about having unique worker names or wallets for the same pools - that's already supported.

Thanks for explanations.  Effectively I need to have custom pools per profile group. I want to have 2 of my rigs mining on a custom pool group while 2 others will mine on another custom pool group. Is it possible for you to add this feature ?
Yes, I fully understand this requirement. I've had similar requests in the past as well.

Thanks you in advance ! I'll watch carefully next updates ! (As always  Wink )
IzzyMoreno

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:50:30 PM

Hi, im using the pro version and i think i got the profit switching feature not right.

Currently i have 4 asic L3+ and trying a bit around with it including this profit addon.

On every miner ive enabled the profit switch default profile. In total, i have added one extra pool with granat.

Here a picture:

And, is it maybe possible to run on different pools and then to have a 24h statistic, which was best ?

Thank you
It's the difference between the pools that are of important to get the correct order. The numbers you see are from your static settings. You can change these in Options dialog, Algorithms section to get different numbers. However, it will not really impact the profit switcher as the order of the pools will still be the same because an ASIC only can handle one algorithm anyway.

Awesome Miner will never know the actual payouts from the pools for your specific miners - you need to check that yourself.

Okay, so for my understanding, this feature isnt useful for me, right? And optional pools auto adding like the auto. Api access isnt possible, right?

So i think i have not really benefits for my asics?
Allo-4ka

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:15:04 PM

Hello patrike
Is it possible to see more results (customize progress field), that is, examples of reading the indicators? I would like to achieve this ...
I'm experiencing problems with the toolbar, I can not move or expand the speakers the way I need them

http://images2.imagebam.com/14/e1/57/914776671495423.png

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:08:36 PM

Here a picture:

Thank you

Okay, so for my understanding, this feature isnt useful for me, right? And optional pools auto adding like the auto. Api access isnt possible, right?

So i think i have not really benefits for my asics?
You will for sure be able to use the Profit switching feature and benefit from that one. My point was only that specifying correct hashrate for each algorithm is of no use when you have a miner that only can do Scrypt. The profit switcher can still do switching between the most profitable scrypt pools, so please continue using the feature like you do.

IzzyMoreno

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:34:29 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 11:46:55 PM by IzzyMoreno

Okay you have any idea how i can add starpool and granat for the estimates? Theyre everytime 0,00 but zpool and nicehash are showing that estimates. ( in the miners overview)

Take a look at this picture:
the estimates in € only working for zpool/nicehash, can i do anything? and for me its still not clear what the values in the profit switch table are meaning Cheesy as example, NH und ZP are mostly 0.02 and starpool everytime 0.00

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/171129/fdbpubwn.png

You have good advices for checktime and threeshold, too?
prominingUA

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:51:21 AM

Hi
I can not configure the computer restart rule.
all configured according to the instructions. The client installed the remote computer.
In the rule properties, the manual activation was enabled. When you click nothing happens ....
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:24:17 PM

Hi Patrike
i create a pool group. Add to this group two pools. Both pools work on same coin. Why AM switch between this two pools from time to time? Setting of priority and quota not help.
I want mine only on one prefered pool and second pool is only for reserve.
My config: D3 ASIC, Profit switching enabled, treshold 5%

Simply not understand how to stop this switching...

Maybe you can add a oportunity to disable switching for concrete miner in next releases?

Regards

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
whoisthismanoO

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:34:34 PM

Hi patrike,

I connected D3 but did not see chip temp, there are only PCB temp. How can I see chip temp? Its more important
Tnx.

Allo-4ka

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:07:05 PM

I connected D3 but did not see chip temp, there are only PCB temp.
On the previous page I asked almost the same thing - I have not received an answer yet
Kronny

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:15:05 PM

The Remote Agent application is not available on Linux so you will not have any additional features like clocking or make changes to the pools and so on. The plan is however to have the Remote Agent application running on Linux in the future.

Hi Patrike, do you have in your plan an OS Linux Based too? Would be wonderful, image on USB stick and start.
ciao
K

I buy private Nvidia miners.  PM me.
s3c70r

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:13:52 PM

Hi Patrike,

Could you please add Process information/command line arguments in the Summary of each rig ?
tailhead

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:16:39 PM

Hi, I updated to ver. 4.2.1 but still facing same problem (I tried to set rule to find offline again, but didn't help).
For the moment I changed miner software from EWBF to DSTM and it looks fine.
Just want to report.

Hi Patrike,
I tried to tweak rules and now it looks fine (find offline status properly).
Thanks for your effort !!

By the way, I still have 1 request and 1 suggestion.
[Request]
In Profit Switching Profile Properties window, due to window is too small I could not see all contents.
https://dotup.org/uploda/dotup.org1400975.jpg
Can you make it little bigger, or put scroll bar?
[Suggestion]
When creating user defined coins, I want AM to look whattomine data by ticker (short name such as BTC, ETH, etc).
i.e. In case of Solaris (XLR), there are some data available in Whattomine but due to algo xevan not supported by AM, XLR is not listed in AM.
If I create user defined coin Solaris with ticker XLR, and AM seek coin XLR in whattomine for available data, it would be really helpful.
This can also nice for multi-algo coins like DGB if at least AM pick up proper price from whattomine.
Thekingace

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:27:21 AM

How do I make profit switching work with dual mining?
pfuenzalida

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:11:24 AM

Is there a way to switch/change MANAGED TEMPLATES from within cloud service/dashboard?    I have defined pools and unique coins/miner software by creating several managed templates in AwesomeMiner.  I see where I can change POOLS from within cloud web page but nothing happens back at the miner -- i.e. I assume just changing pools is insufficient / not the same as changing to a managed template which is what I really need to do via the web/cloud service.

please advise if I'm doing something wrong or can we add this "change/apply managed template" feature to cloud service/page options?

I all, I'm totally new on it... I would like to learn about Awesome Miner, to monitor my little ASIC farm... can anyone recommend me some reading/tutorial/video to start..? if it is in Spanish, better.

tks
There are several topics on the web site, even if there are no single complete tutorial that covers everything:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help.aspx

And to get started adding your ASIC's:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/externalwizard.aspx

Thanks a lot...!!!!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:19:51 AM

Hello patrike
Is it possible to see more results (customize progress field), that is, examples of reading the indicators? I would like to achieve this ...
I'm experiencing problems with the toolbar, I can not move or expand the speakers the way I need them

The columns are in auto-size mode which makes them a bit difficult to resize, but it should be possible to do some resizing of the columns (via the column headers) to get more space for the Progress column.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:20:58 AM

Hi patrike,

I connected D3 but did not see chip temp, there are only PCB temp. How can I see chip temp? Its more important
Tnx.

I connected D3 but did not see chip temp, there are only PCB temp.
On the previous page I asked almost the same thing - I have not received an answer yet
In the latest versions of Awesome Miner, you can change the display from PCB to Chip Temperature instead. Please go to Options dialog, General section and check "Display Antminer chip temperature in Status column".

Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: