Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700864 times)
Razor1

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:49:14 AM

I'm having some weird stuff happening with ahashpool and CCminer2.2.4, it starts up and the closes immediately, the diagnostic tool states the config might be wrong?  I'm trying with all default settings, just added my bitcoin wallet in.  Anyone else having this problem?

Make sure you exclude the awesomeminer folders in windows defender.

Also look at the bottom right "Action Center" of windows and see if there is a message.

http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/defender.aspx

yep did all that Smiley, just me not looking at what graphics driver version I was using Wink

Thx!

Did you find the sollution im having te same problem.

Thanks in advance!!

I was using a pre 184 driver, CCminer 2.2.3 and up needs CUDA 9 which comes with 184 and after drivers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Razor1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:56:38 AM

Something really odd with the profit calculation goes on sometimes.  For example right now in the Miners window it's showing a profit of $7 per day for Tribus but when I view details it shows $73 per day!  Other times they almost match.  What would cause that?  I realize the miner's view uses actual hash rate and the details uses the benchmarked rate, right?

It is correct, these coins are highly volatile, the mining pool makes money on the volatility as do you, so lets say you mine at 73 per day if you have a mining hash rate of 100%, which never happens, and mine Tribis, the pool will sell the tribis you mined once it reaches that mark again, this is what the coin maturity is all about.  That 73 bucks a day will only be there for a few minutes, this is why I set my autoswitching to 5 minutes.  This might not work well for system that use many many cards, as it needs more system ram for this (or virtual memory).  Miner crashes can occur, but the nice thing about Awesome miner is it will restart a miner if it crashes.
BinaryCrypto

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:26:40 AM

I keep having a problem where the miner stops. It seems to always be ccminer. The other miners that Awesome Miner uses don't seem to do this. Not sure if it's an issue with ccminer or with Awesome Miner (in regards to the parameters or build it uses).

Sometimes it will start after a profit switch cycle and then nothing happens. It will shows the first few lines of the miner running with no errors but nothing after that as if it waiting for something. This last time it was running find and it showed it had accepted 44/44 blocks but then it stopped for a long time. You can see before that 42/44, 43/44, etc.

Is it possible there is nothing else to mine (i.e.: issue with MiningPoolHub?). Shouldn't it pull something else at that point? Not sure what the X or X (X/X) denotes.

Earlier today as well, I don't remember what was on the screen but it had been sitting there doing nothing for who knows how long. The GPU was at 1% so I know it wasn't mining anything.

Soon as I stop and restart the miner, it starts working fine again.
thucar

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:21:56 AM

I've been using AM for a month now and I'm absolutely loving it. However, after the latest update (v4.3.2) my miners restart very often. Their Uptimes used to be in hours and even days, whereas now it's a rare occasion to see them reach one full hour.

Specifics:
Running Profit Miners with MPH as the only pool selected. Only allowing two algo's(cryptonight and equihash) And it's not that they would switch between the algos when they restart. They just stop mining Equihash and then start at it again.
Razor1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:29:04 AM

I keep having a problem where the miner stops. It seems to always be ccminer. The other miners that Awesome Miner uses don't seem to do this. Not sure if it's an issue with ccminer or with Awesome Miner (in regards to the parameters or build it uses).

Sometimes it will start after a profit switch cycle and then nothing happens. It will shows the first few lines of the miner running with no errors but nothing after that as if it waiting for something. This last time it was running find and it showed it had accepted 44/44 blocks but then it stopped for a long time. You can see before that 42/44, 43/44, etc.

Is it possible there is nothing else to mine (i.e.: issue with MiningPoolHub?). Shouldn't it pull something else at that point? Not sure what the X or X (X/X) denotes.

Earlier today as well, I don't remember what was on the screen but it had been sitting there doing nothing for who knows how long. The GPU was at 1% so I know it wasn't mining anything.

I have noticed this too with ccminer, I think it does have some stability issues.  And its specific to which coins too, switching from and going to.  I haven't had time to track it down but at a glance I think it is when its going from nist5 to another coin.  Oddly enough it only happens with 2 of my rigs out of 73 rigs.  Its not overclocking, memory or undervolting related.  Tried all different options with it, just those two rigs, screw up ever now and then.
pythus24

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:04:07 AM

I've been using AM for a month now and I'm absolutely loving it. However, after the latest update (v4.3.2) my miners restart very often. Their Uptimes used to be in hours and even days, whereas now it's a rare occasion to see them reach one full hour.

Specifics:
Running Profit Miners with MPH as the only pool selected. Only allowing two algo's(cryptonight and equihash) And it's not that they would switch between the algos when they restart. They just stop mining Equihash and then start at it again.

I'm facing the same problem, but for me the miners restart exactly every 2.5 minutes and it would happen to all running miners at the same time (GPU and CPU). It's like something is forcing the miners to restart.

Profit switching still works though at the interval that I have set. So the restarts every 2.5 minutes is not due to switching to a different algorithm.

Even with profit switching is off and miners setup to mine one coin only, it would behave the same way.
millsys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:57:31 AM

Run GPEDIT
computer/administrative/windows components/Windows Error Reporting
Display Error Notification : DISABLE
Disable Windows Error Reporting : ENABLE
Prevent display of the user interface for critical errors : Enable
Disable Logging : Enable

Close and reboot

Try 80% power, +100 cpu, +500 mem

FARM #1 : 60 GPUs spread across 6 rigs (1080ti/1080/1070ti/1070)
FARM #2 : 72 GPUs spread across 12 rigs (1070ti x 6)
FARM #3 : 16 GPUs spread across 4 rigs (1080ti x 4)
AntMiner S9 13.5TH / AntMiner L3+ x 2
iceTony
Copper Member

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:31:13 PM

Hello, miners! I have one problem with Awesome miner. When i use it on local pc i can see interface with gpu, mh/s etc.. But other machines on local network show interface offline. For another machines i use "Specify existing installation path". Cant use "automatic download" because "o connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:4028". What im doing wrong ?
jungleRogi

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:32:23 PM

I'm having some weird stuff happening with ahashpool and CCminer2.2.4, it starts up and the closes immediately, the diagnostic tool states the config might be wrong?  I'm trying with all default settings, just added my bitcoin wallet in.  Anyone else having this problem?

Make sure you exclude the awesomeminer folders in windows defender.

Also look at the bottom right "Action Center" of windows and see if there is a message.

http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/defender.aspx

yep did all that Smiley, just me not looking at what graphics driver version I was using Wink

Thx!

Did you find the sollution im having te same problem.

Thanks in advance!!

I was using a pre 184 driver, CCminer 2.2.3 and up needs CUDA 9 which comes with 184 and after drivers.

Thx m8 this was the solution apparently installing the drivers with the .exe didn't work but i updated with the devices settings.
PowerByRS

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:21:53 PM

http://www.awesomeminer.com/img/link/logoblueW.png

Manage and monitor mining of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Zcash and more
Centralized management for up to 5000 miners
Windows application and mobile web

Supports both ASIC mining and GPU mining, including all Antminers (S1 - S9, all S9 batches, R4, T9, L3, L3+, D3)

For answers to common questions, please see Frequently Asked Questions

http://www.awesomeminer.com/img/awesome-miner.png

Awesome Miner web site

Profitability Switching
Awesome Miner Next generation profitability switching uses both real-time multi-pool statistics
and coin statistics to automatically switch between multiple pools, algorithms and mining software
to always ensure highest possible profitability.

Awesome Miner can also display information, exchange rates and do profitability calculations for
Bitcoin, Litecoin and all other popular coins.

http://www.awesomeminer.com/img/coins-small-01.png

Notifications and Recovery
Awesome Miner can show Desktop Notifications on the Windows desktop and send e-mail
messages to alert about mining issues. With a Cloud Services subscription, the notifications
can also be delivered via SMS or via the Telegram app.

Detection of failing devices, high temperatures, slow mining progress, hanging miners
and disconnected miners. Automatic restart miners with problems, with fully customizable
triggers and actions.

http://www.awesomeminer.com/img/notification-small-01.png

Multiple Mining Engines
Awesome Miner has support for multiple mining engines. A total of 11 mining engines
are supported, including Cgminer, Bfgminer, Sgminer and several Claymore miners.

Awesome Miner supports all popular mining algorithms. A total of 26 algorithms are
supported including SHA-256, Scrypt, X11, Ethereum and Zcash.

http://www.awesomeminer.com/img/miningsoftware-small-01.png

Pool management
Add, switch and manage mining pools easily. Track the status of each
pool and define coin to see profitability.

The Switch pool operation can be performed for multiple miners in a single
operation, making pool switches for large number of miners efficient.
http://www.awesomeminer.com/img/miner-pool01.png

GPU and Devices
Monitor the status and temperature of GPU, FPGA, ASIC devices. System information
available for CPU, GPU, memory and storage.

Large scale GPU overclocking and configuration settings for remote systems without
dependency on mining software having to run.

http://www.awesomeminer.com/img/miner-gpu01.png

Web and Mobile
Awesome Miner is a Windows application, but also offers a built-in web frontend that can be
accessed from any computer, tablet or smart phone. No complicated installations are required,
everything is ready to use once Awesome Miner is running.

The web interface gives an overview of all miners, detailed information about selected miners
and provides operations for starting and stopping the miners.

The optional Cloud Services subscription provides access the same web interface hosted in the
cloud, giving access to monitoring and management operations from any device.

http://www.awesomeminer.com/img/web-small-01.png

Powerful Scripting and API
Use the powerful built-in C# script engine to create customized triggers and actions. Develop
custom C# scripts for monitoring, mining and pool operations, and custom coin profitability
switching with just a few lines of code.

Use the HTTP API to interact with Awesome Miner from external applications and get access
to information about the mining progress and perform all common operations.

http://www.awesomeminer.com/img/script-small-01.png

Antminer and SSH management
Use Awesome Miner to setup privileged API access for all your Bitmain Antminer ASIC's at
once. Set and schedule frequency changes for Antminer (frequency change not available on
S9 batch 16 or later running bmminer 2.0).

Automate the mining operations by sending, scheduling or defining triggers to execute
SSH commands on one or many miners. Example of command can be to restart the Antminer.

http://www.awesomeminer.com/img/antminer-small-01.png

Security and Multi-user Access
In scenarios where multiple users requires to access Awesome Miner or the web based interface,
the security feature can be used to define access control and permissions for each group of users.

http://www.awesomeminer.com/img/security-small-01.png

Dashboard & Performance
The dashboard gives an overview of all running miners and their total performance and revenues.

When switching to the chart mode, a graph will illustrate both hash rates and device temperatures.
The summary can either be grouped by coin or by hash algorithm.

Save long-term performance statistics, generate charts and export CSV-data to Excel for even
more powerful data processing and visualization.

http://www.awesomeminer.com/img/awesome-small-04.png

Getting started
Getting started with Awesome Miner
Getting started with Profit Switching
Frequently Asked Questions

Antminer specific features
Automatic setup of API access for Antminer

Help
Frequently Asked Questions and Help topics

About
Awesome Miner is available in both Free and Paid editions. The Free edition includes the many of the features.

Download and read more on the Awesome Miner web site

Please try the software and give feedback about what kind of functionality you would like to see in the next version. All comments and suggestions are welcome. The goal is to make mining easier and also provide powerful features to manage the mining.

Thanks!
Patrik Engström - IntelliBreeze Software AB
Twitter: @AwesomeMinerApp
Web site: www.awesomeminer.com

of course not it is not profitable is iron, and is much better for the price
sergw

Activity: 159
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:18:27 PM

Hi guys, please help me: how may i see Antminer S9 each chip hashrate and fan speed on the same page on Miners tab, is it possible?

tried to check http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/customizefield.aspx but cannot find fan speed and each chip hashrate there
wildzer0

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:56:51 PM

Has anyone successfully added the PHI1612 algorithm? No matter what I do, it always shows up as 0,00 € when I view the miner details.

I did:

- Add PHI1612 algorithm
- Enable PHI1612 for ccminer
- Add AHashPool entry for it
- Add LuxCoin json

I can benchmark the algorithm and have saved my hashrate. It also shows up correctly in the "Online services" section with realistic looking profit values. LuxCoin also shows up in the "Coins" section. However, when viewing the miner details it's always fixed at 0,00 €, so never gets chosen. In previous versions I added Lyra2z manually and everything worked fine there...

CreamyG31337

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:36:50 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 11:13:45 PM by CreamyG31337

Has anyone successfully added the PHI1612 algorithm? No matter what I do, it always shows up as 0,00 € when I view the miner details.

I did:

- Add PHI1612 algorithm
- Add LuxCoin json

I can benchmark the algorithm and have saved my hashrate. It also shows up correctly in the "Online services" section with realistic looking profit values. LuxCoin also shows up in the "Coins" section. However, when viewing the miner details it's always fixed at 0,00 €, so never gets chosen. In previous versions I added Lyra2z manually and everything worked fine there...

Works fine for me. Try restarting awesome miner.
Nothing I do will get intensecoin or shield to work with the profit switching. Those are user-defined coins. I think there's some bugs here, but it's tough to get any support.

Try this maybe? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.msg27560431#msg27560431
add as PHI1612 and make sure the user defined command line argument is just 'phi'
That's how I have it and it's working.
Add TimeTravel10 as 'bitcore' while you're there.

BTC tip jar: bc1qtepyll2c9fkn67wpnhunclw4mf39nc2jx79zdh
iceTony
Copper Member

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:43:59 PM

Hello, miners! I have one problem with Awesome miner. When i use it on local pc i can see interface with gpu, mh/s etc.. But other machines on local network show interface offline. For another machines i use "Specify existing installation path". Cant use "automatic download" because "o connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:4028". What im doing wrong ?
millsys

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:04:28 PM

check virus scanner or firewall on miner..  Recommend disabling both

FARM #1 : 60 GPUs spread across 6 rigs (1080ti/1080/1070ti/1070)
FARM #2 : 72 GPUs spread across 12 rigs (1070ti x 6)
FARM #3 : 16 GPUs spread across 4 rigs (1080ti x 4)
AntMiner S9 13.5TH / AntMiner L3+ x 2
puch0021

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:38:28 PM

I did:

- Add PHI1612 algorithm
- Add LuxCoin json

Make sure under the online services you have the correct profile selected. I originally had it on default and phi would show 0.00 (but view details on the miner itself would show a profit calculation and actual profits for phi) and then selected nvidia, phi appeared.

I know its the opposite of your problem but worth a shot to see if it fixes it for you.
wildzer0

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:55:33 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 01:12:07 AM by wildzer0

I think I've configured everything correctly:

https://i.imgur.com/cfFSqmj.png
https://i.imgur.com/nukxNVG.png
https://i.imgur.com/CwU223i.png
https://i.imgur.com/HppbqcD.png
https://i.imgur.com/e5eCeoC.png

However:

https://i.imgur.com/bttQAgk.png

And yeah, I've tried restarting it.

EDIT: Added TimeTravel10/Bitcore, seems to have the same problem.
proteus7

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:35:41 AM

Make sure its called phi, not phi1612

I did:

- Add PHI1612 algorithm
- Add LuxCoin json

Make sure under the online services you have the correct profile selected. I originally had it on default and phi would show 0.00 (but view details on the miner itself would show a profit calculation and actual profits for phi) and then selected nvidia, phi appeared.

I know its the opposite of your problem but worth a shot to see if it fixes it for you.
CreamyG31337

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:59:22 AM

sgminer and compatible templates aren't setting up the api automatically and need  --api-listen added to the command line. Seems to be a bug.

BTC tip jar: bc1qtepyll2c9fkn67wpnhunclw4mf39nc2jx79zdh
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:32:28 AM

Let's run through some basics.  Did you install the Remote Service on the other machine?  Did you setup a managed host in AM, then linked the managed miner or profit miner to the host?

The 127.0.0.1 is a loopback IP address seems to indicate that there is some configuration issue with your managed host, managed miner, or you are missing the Remote Service on the other machine.
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: