Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:36:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700993 times)
CreamyG31337

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:52:09 AM

We all lost hours instead of having all coins and algos added in this paid software. If the developer is so busy and lazy pay an Indian to add the coins and to export the config files. It is being asked for weeks and developers do not care. Add all algos and coins.

For the past days persons that mined PHI made 30% more money and phi is the most mined and most profitable algo on all pools.

Today phi is most profitable and users are not able to add it or are unaware about money they lost and tomorrow will be another algo that is missing, all because the developers do not care or want to pay $100 to someone and create the conflig  files for all algos and coins.

We are all tired of lazy developers from the team that do not care when we all loose thousands of dollars every day.
PHI isn't even remotely the most profitable. I'm pulling about $25 per day per 1080ti at the moment on other coins.

Post a screenshot proof because it is a big lie.

There's exactly zero incentive to help rude people profit. You could try really politely asking what coins he likes or look at his post history if you want to guess.

BTC tip jar: bc1qtepyll2c9fkn67wpnhunclw4mf39nc2jx79zdh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:08:40 AM

he isn't lieing, it can be done, my 1070's get average 8 bucks a day, my 1080ti's above 10 is common.  It all depends on what time you put for profit and pool switching and what algo's you choose and system stability.

You may have spiked those prices for short times but there is no way that was 24/7 and it's far worse now since prices have collapsed.
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:52:54 AM

We all lost hours instead of having all coins and algos added in this paid software. If the developer is so busy and lazy pay an Indian to add the coins and to export the config files. It is being asked for weeks and developers do not care. Add all algos and coins.

For the past days persons that mined PHI made 30% more money and phi is the most mined and most profitable algo on all pools.

Today phi is most profitable and users are not able to add it or are unaware about money they lost and tomorrow will be another algo that is missing, all because the developers do not care or want to pay $100 to someone and create the conflig  files for all algos and coins.

We are all tired of lazy developers from the team that do not care when we all loose thousands of dollars every day.

This is seriously bordering on rude and troll-like behavior.  If you have a problem with the software, we can help you here.  I don't know what else to tell you.
puwaha

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:03:47 AM

I have set up two rules according to http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/rules.aspx one that starts mining when my computer is idle for X minutes, and another rule that stops mining when the computer is no longer idle. This doesn't seem to work very reliably though, sometimes it won't stop mining even though I am using the computer.

Does anyone know the actual logic behind this function? How does Awesome Miner decide when the computer is and isn't "idle"? Is it just based on mouse or keyboard input?

I've not tried this function.  For most miners, they dedicate the whole rig to mining.  I understand what you are trying to do, but if you have AM running on that same computer, you can just click "stop" when you want to use the computer, and then the rule to start mining when the computer is idle should kick in when you are done.  Patrike may be able to give more information on what constitutes "idle" though.

Alex735566

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:07:12 AM

How did you set up?
you get only one coin lux at phi algorithm and put it in your purse and will save or you immediately convert to btc on the pool?
On what pool do it?
Can you show your settings?
What did she give you in return?
puwaha

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:11:36 AM

Hey all. I have enabled Web server and setup my port forwarding. I am able to open the web browser and view my stats from my laptop, but can not make it work from my mobile device. What steps am I missing?

Double-check the port forward on your router/firewall.  Do you have a dynamic DNS name setup?  Are you using the DNS name and port or an IP and port on your mobile device?  Does the DNS namre resolve to your outside interface IP?  Are you hitting your outside interface IP including the appropriate port you forwarded from the outside to the internal IP and port?
CrypotoCreanis

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

Don’t do a screen name after 4 glasses of Chianti

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:30:35 AM

Hey all. I have enabled Web server and setup my port forwarding. I am able to open the web browser and view my stats from my laptop, but can not make it work from my mobile device. What steps am I missing?

Double-check the port forward on your router/firewall.  Do you have a dynamic DNS name setup?  Are you using the DNS name and port or an IP and port on your mobile device?  Does the DNS namre resolve to your outside interface IP?  Are you hitting your outside interface IP including the appropriate port you forwarded from the outside to the internal IP and port?

Got it thank you! Was not using outside ip address
Alex735566

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:22:19 AM

PHI isn't even remotely the most profitable. I'm pulling about $25 per day per 1080ti at the moment on other coins.

What do you do to get such a large income?
NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:24:37 AM

I can't seem to find where to set a c= command for the password field. I see a box to check it as =BTC, where can I change it to what i want instead?

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
hyneks

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:33:00 AM

Hello guys,

I have a problem with awesome miner and my antivirus - first I downloaded it, it worked perfectly. But I had to reinstall OS and when I've tried to launch awesome miner again, it hasn't work, because antivirus is probably blocking it (at least that's what notification said). I am using ESET NOD32, I've set exceptions to all Awesome miner's folders, but still - when I start mining, it often works, but only with first currency, then it wants to change the currency and the same error again - antivirus is probably blocking the app. When I try diagnostics, it says that it couldn't find files needed for mining that specific currency in \AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner.
Does someone please know, what to do with that? What should I set that ESET won't block downloading of new files needed for mining? It's annoying, when I want to mine whole day and it stops after like 2 hours...

Thank you very much!
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

I can't seem to find where to set a c= command for the password field. I see a box to check it as =BTC, where can I change it to what i want instead?

Options -> Online Services

in the predefined online services, select (you can multiselect) the ones that you want to set and click Bulk edit...

check update box for the password and input the c= whatever you want it to be set to in the txt field.
Der-Foehn

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:22:42 AM

Hey, it would be awesome, like the name implies, if we could have phi1612 implemented asap, it looks like something we should be onboard early. But after several trys the software does not want the data from WhatToMine (LUX).

I/We would be happy to have the abillity to mine coins, based on this algo.

Keep up the good work!
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:46:59 AM

Hey, it would be awesome, like the name implies, if we could have phi1612 implemented asap, it looks like something we should be onboard early. But after several trys the software does not want the data from WhatToMine (LUX).

I/We would be happy to have the abillity to mine coins, based on this algo.

Keep up the good work!

the coin is mineable even without setting whattomine, you find a pool and set the algo/mining sw up, then mine away immediately...no need to wait for dev...

also a page or 2 back, we've already showed with picture by picture how to set it up manually if you want to add it as managed profit miner...it really can't get any straight forward than that Smiley
GPUaddict

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:55:23 PM

Hey guys!

Thank you very much for creating AM! I'm currently using it on all my 3x6 rigs now.

I would like to invest further in the software. Just wanted to confirm a few things from those who already have version beyond the free one.

1. If I upgrade, would I be able to manage all 3-6 rigs for example from 1 rig that I use as my main?
2. How do I get the most of the "Balance" page in the GUI?
3. Would more pools be added in the profile switching section later on or is this something I can do on my own via the customs pools? I understand I can mine specific coins via the customs pool as I already tried this with a few coins in the past.
4. I use nvidia gpu's. If I mine via dstm and ccminer in the profiles, I get errors that the rm.exe file needs reinstalling for dstm and ccminer crashes. This only happens to 1 or the rigs. Would anyone be kind enough to point me in the right direction as to how I can fix this?
5. Are there any tips as to how I can stabilize settings so that my current AM doesn't restart miner after a few mins? I've double checked on my rules and they're conservative enough to wait for progress and such. I'm not pushing the gpu's so much too. On one of my rigs which have the same settings, I can get 8hours straight of uninterrupted mining.

Thank you! Smiley
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:34:15 PM

Post a screenshot proof because it is a big lie.
If you are so busy and lazy pay an Indian to find the coins.

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:53:54 PM

Options -> Online Services

in the predefined online services, select (you can multiselect) the ones that you want to set and click Bulk edit...

check update box for the password and input the c= whatever you want it to be set to in the txt field.

I'll check it out, thank you.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
robl450

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:59:46 PM

I remember reading a post on here that said you can copy over the configuration file and not have to start again updating everything in awesome miner.  I am setting up my new dedicated mining computer and just tried this and nothing carried over.  Can someone please explain how to do it?  I went to appdata local awesome miner on current machine and copied to new machine, went to roaming as well and copied to new machine and awesomeminer still opens blank.
EdInNH

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:30:09 PM

I am new to mining and am setting up Awesome Miner.

I don't understand how to set up the balance display.

1) in the options->balance window I need to specify the Address(public key) for the coins to be displayed.  How do I get the appropiate public key(s) to display the value of coins in my Mining Pool Hub account?

2)  When a wallet creates multiple reciving addresses do all addresses to be displayed get added to the options list or by adding one are all captured by listing one of the public keys?

3) Is there a Block Explorer wwhich works for ZenCash ?  For Monero?

4) Other than https://chainz.cryptoid.info where are good places to look for compatible block explorers?

nf0

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

I have set up two rules according to http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/rules.aspx one that starts mining when my computer is idle for X minutes, and another rule that stops mining when the computer is no longer idle. This doesn't seem to work very reliably though, sometimes it won't stop mining even though I am using the computer.

Does anyone know the actual logic behind this function? How does Awesome Miner decide when the computer is and isn't "idle"? Is it just based on mouse or keyboard input?

I've not tried this function.  For most miners, they dedicate the whole rig to mining.  I understand what you are trying to do, but if you have AM running on that same computer, you can just click "stop" when you want to use the computer, and then the rule to start mining when the computer is idle should kick in when you are done.  Patrike may be able to give more information on what constitutes "idle" though.

Thanks for the response. After some testing, it does indeed seem like it only considers mouse and keyboard input when deciding if the machine is idle. This means that if you were to e.g. play a movie or watch a video (or in my case, stream a game to my Nvidia Shield using Gamestream), Awesome Miner will still think the computer is idle and start mining after the set interval. At least that's how I suspect the behavior is like.

Maybe the behavior could be changed to consider running a 3D application as the computer being in use? Would be amazing for those of us who run Awesome Miner on their main desktop and only want to mine when the computer isn't in use.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 09:50:39 PM

Hi,

First of all, I'm spending about 70 hours a week on Awesome Miner and serving all customer questions via mail. There is no need to be rude and call people lazy, so please stop doing that - thanks! I think that most people that has been around in this thread for a while do know that I answer many questions here and work hard on making as many people as possible happy.

Second, due to the large number of questions about getting right now, I've been prioritizing all customers with a paid license that ask specific questions via mail. Except for the last week, I've also been very active in this thread trying to answer as many questions and requests as I possibly can. Because the popularity of mining has increased a lot recently, it's difficult for me to keep up. Also, in many cases the answers can be found on in the FAQ or Help section on the web page.

Third, you can add any algorithm or mining software to Awesome Miner. In some cases you need to many add new algorithms to Options dialog, Algorithms section.

Please don't get me wrong here - I appreciate all feedback and questions. But let's work together on having a nice discussion to resolve any issues or missing feature. Thanks!

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: