Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:50:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701436 times)
JackIT

Activity: 99
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:31:26 AM

Any one else having problems with mining pool hub? It shuts down as soon as I start Awesome miner.

Starting Diagnostics. Awesome Miner version: 4.4.1
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 1
Engine Type: ZecEwbfMiner, Auto Download: True, EnginePath: , Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Added rule for: C:\Users\jcndj\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\Zec.miner.0.3.4b_1\0.3.4b\miner.exe
C:\Users\jcndj\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\Zec.miner.0.3.4b_1\0.3.4b\miner.exe  --server us-east.us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com --port 20594 --user Arackis.Arackis --pass x --api 0.0.0.0:4028   (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: ZecEwbfMiner, IsProfitMiner: True)
Configuration:

>
+-------------------------------------------------+
> |         EWBF's Zcash CUDA miner. 0.3.4b         |
> +-------------------------------------------------+
> INFO: Current pool: us-east.us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20594
> INFO: Selected pools: 1
> INFO: Solver: Auto.
> INFO: Devices: All.
> INFO: Temperature limit: 90
> INFO: Api: Listen on 0.0.0.0:4028
> ---------------------------------------------------
> ERROR: Cannot resolve hostname
Failed to start miner process: Process has exited, so the requested information is not available.
Failed to start miner in Diagnostics mode
Diagnostics completed

look at the address you have set for MPH

us-east.us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20594

guessing that us-east shouldn't be in there twice

X16R - RVN - Miner head to head test log (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3385643)
harrylad77

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:45:43 AM

I've noticed what appears to be a conflict between Awesome Miner and Teamviewer on Windows 10.

Whenever I remote in with Team Viewer, Awesome Miner stops mining and restarts itself.

Whenever I manually restart a mining process within Awesome Miner, Teamviewer times out for 30 seconds, before reconnecting.

Sometimes when my remote rig is mining, Teamviewer won't even connect at all.

How can I change the ports either Awesome Miner or Teamviewer use, to prevent this from happening?

Alternatively, does anyone have a guide on how to set up a remote rig within Awesome Miner? I cannot seem to get it working on my local network.

Others have noticed the same: https://www.reddit.com/r/gpumining/comments/7vchaj/awesome_miner_teamviewer_conflict/
akadamson

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:09:27 AM

I've noticed what appears to be a conflict between Awesome Miner and Teamviewer on Windows 10.

Whenever I remote in with Team Viewer, Awesome Miner stops mining and restarts itself.

Whenever I manually restart a mining process within Awesome Miner, Teamviewer times out for 30 seconds, before reconnecting.

How can I change the ports either Awesome Miner or Teamviewer use, to prevent this from happening?

Alternatively, does anyone have a guide on how to set up a remote rig within Awesome Miner? I cannot seem to get it working on my local network.

Others have noticed the same: https://www.reddit.com/r/gpumining/comments/7vchaj/awesome_miner_teamviewer_conflict/

its not a TV and AM conflict, it's that TV is using the GPU.  I noticed a 75-100 sol/s decrease on the card that is running the monitor.  If I used the MB video that doesn't have a GPU, TV runs just fine and there is no sol/s decrease.  Actually in my case, I can work with TV and AM, but it will depend on your GPU.

But I would fully expect that crashes can occur depending on lots of variables, if the main windows display that TV is replicating is also running on the GPU.
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:52:25 AM

Not sure if this makes sense so please advise if I'm not pointing to the right direction.

As I increase the number of rigs/GPUs, I see more rigs found in 'dead' state where I cannot issue soft 'reboot' command through AM. And this is not due to aggressive OC nor GPUs overheating. I understand that it's not AM's fault either. Seems to happen to one rig every couple of days when I wake up.

So in order to overcome this, I'm looking at watchdog (or similar) to hard reboot the machines. Eventually, I'll probably end up getting a watchdog built by the same person who built the SMOS but for now, since all rigs are all over my house, wired connection is not an option.

I bought couple of cheapo smart plugs that claim they are IFTTT compatible and I managed to get them to turn on and off using the webhook applet. I also managed to get them triggered via AM when the rigs are detected as 'offline'. It actually works well the first time it detects offline it but if it goes down again before I get a chance to clear the notification messages within AM, it no longer gets triggered.

This is what I did:

Trigger - (time interval : 5 mins) AND (detect offline, 120 secs)
Actions - (send webhook to turn switch off), (wait 30 secs), (send webhook to switch on), (notification)

For the last notification, I did turn off 'Notify once until acknowledged).

Am I doing this right?

Check out my solution...  Cheesy

Puwaha's Poor Man's Networked PDU: Using Smart Plugs and Awesome Miner

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2866608
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:58:07 AM

Why not use good old RDP?  Are you trying to access your rig from outside your network?  Is this why you are using Teamviewer?
harrylad77

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:31:05 AM

its not a TV and AM conflict, it's that TV is using the GPU.  I noticed a 75-100 sol/s decrease on the card that is running the monitor.  If I used the MB video that doesn't have a GPU, TV runs just fine and there is no sol/s decrease.  Actually in my case, I can work with TV and AM, but it will depend on your GPU.

But I would fully expect that crashes can occur depending on lots of variables, if the main windows display that TV is replicating is also running on the GPU.

I don't use my GPUs for monitor usage - I use the onboard motherboard HDMI port.
JiravitTM

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:41:22 AM

Thanks for the update! version 4.4.1 now testing.
eminer001

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:22:00 AM

Awesome Miner version 4.4.1

- Cloud Services: Multiple Telegram clients can sign in and get notifications from Awesome Miner
- Cloud Services: Heartbeat feature includes support for Telegram notifications
- Display of Accepted and Rejected shares per GPU for Claymore Ethereum miner
- Configuration of automatic restart of crashed miner can be disabled by setting 0 restart attempts in the Options dialog, Advanced section
- Trigger for Check Statistics adds support for evaluating Rejected shares in addition to Accepted shares.
- Trigger for Computer Idle adds support for specifying time in seconds instead of minutes
- Notification list support keyboard shortcut Ctrl+A and Ctrl+C to copy all notifications to clipboard
- Awesome Miner API for miners includes hashrate value specified as a number
- Profit switcher will show error message if no pool can fulfill the requirements of the selected combination of algorithms and mining software
- Excavator 1.4 supported as External Miner
- Alexis Ccminer version updated
- Corrected hashrate summary when moving miners between groups
- Minor corrections

Thanks for the Excavator support!

I want to configure excavator and I added external miner excavator (latest) but I am undable to benchmark or start mining with excavator. Do you have any tutorial about how to configure the latest version of excavator ?
Why can't we use excavator with "managed profit miner" by adding excavator to "user defined mining software" and select compatibility "excavator latest" ?

Trying to figure out. No luck as yet...

Anyone configured EXCAVATOR to work correctly ? Is there a page with the instructions somewhere ? It is not working for me.
Storx

Activity: 322
Merit: 233

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:13:11 AM

I have a question maybe someone on here can help me out with.

I am trying to learn how to use the GPU clocking profiles, so i can set different settings per algo on rig, right now im testing it out on my test rig which has 2 x 1080ti's, but they are different brands, so they like different clocking on algo's to function properly. In the past i just ran 1 algo and ran the settings manually, now that im trying to use profit switchings i find some algo's i an itch out more by adjusting the settings and have had equihash toggled off at the moment because most of the ones i mine can be done via some sort of CCminer, so i have been using a general reliable set of OC numbers for all those algo's, so equihash needs completely different numbers to run properly...

Anyways, i setup profit profile for each GPU individually, since they are different. Ran the benchmarks on them saving the settings to each GPU's own profile, then i tried to start a profit miner with both using a profit profile group containing the 2 seperate gpu profiles in the group. When i set to start with xxxx settings on an algo, no matter what the settings for GPU0 seems to mass transfer to every GPU after

Example:
"GPU0" Profile: Start 80%, 70c, +165, -500
"GPU1" Profile: Start 80%, 70c, +200, -500

Profit Miner set to use profit profile "Test Rig Group", which contains 2 profiles "GPU0" and "GPU1".

When i start the miner it sets both GPUs to GPU0's settings.....

So i tried to go about it differently, i created 2 seperate profile miners, setup in command lines so they mine seperate GPU's....
"GPU0 PM", Profit profile "GPU0"
"GPU1 PM", Profit profile "GPU1"

started them up, whichever miner starts last, the settings on that bot sets the settings on all GPU's the same.
So if i start "GPU0 PM" last it uses "GPU0" settings on both GPU's and vice versa....

- GPUs Mining : 128 (Updated 3/7/18) // CPUs Mining : 19 (Updated 2/23/18)
vegascoinpool

Activity: 223
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:51:16 AM

Glad to see the continual support and evolution of AM. You guys are doing a great job.

Any thoughts or ETA on better support for the Bitmain AntRouter R1LTC? I know its probably not a major in-demand thing, but we're having fun with these to speculate on various coins, and they're pretty neat units considering. I'd hope its not too much on your end to bring in full support.

Thanks in advance.
tufail_74

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:21:10 AM

hi,
i have read a lot of posts here but could not get to make my awesome miner for profit switching with StarPool/Granatgas pool and Antminer D3.
I do find settings for predefined pools but how to add custom pool and their profit info so that AM can efficiently switch between them.
kitenski

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:24:23 AM

Can anyone help getting the webserver to work remotely? Works fine on localhost, but not on other machines on the same network!

I see these errors in the log, which I suspect is the issue, but no idea how to fix it!

Code:
06/02/2018 10:18:23.047 [023] [S]ChannelFactoryProvider: Create Channel Factory: IntelliBreeze.Maintenance.Service.Contracts.ServiceContracts.ISecurityService
06/02/2018 10:18:23.048 [023] [E]ChannelFactoryProvider: Channel faulted
06/02/2018 10:18:23.052 [023] [E]  Failed remote: net.pipe://localhost/IntelliBreezeService/Security
06/02/2018 10:18:23.057 [023] [S]ChannelFactoryProvider: Create Channel Factory: IntelliBreeze.Maintenance.Service.Contracts.ServiceContracts.ISecurityService
06/02/2018 10:18:23.058 [023] [E]ChannelFactoryProvider: Channel faulted
06/02/2018 10:18:23.060 [023] [E]  Failed remote: net.pipe://localhost/IntelliBreezeService/Security
06/02/2018 10:18:23.065 [023] [S]Web Server prepare port 17790, Result: False
06/02/2018 10:18:23.065 [023] [S]Stopping Web Server
naK2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:11:21 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 01:04:26 PM by naK2

Hi guys,

I don't know whats going on - it doesn't look like the most profitable algo is being mined:
https://img42.com/nqv3a+
https://i.imgur.com/5mCZXzb.png
But yet this is what is being mined:
https://img42.com/Bpzc0+

Can anyone please shed some light?
eminer001

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

Hi guys,

I don't know whats going on - it doesn't look like the most profitable algo is being mined:
https://img42.com/nqv3a+

https://img42.com/Bpzc0+

Links are not working.
Mr.Spider703

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

http://radio.r41.ru

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

Hi Patrick, I was able to get a new excavator to work with your program, indicated the path to it and took the json file from Multiploolminer, and pointed it in the line below with the parameter "-c Nvidia_neoscrypt_1J....bx.json" and he working only one pool
akhouston

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

Might be quite a simple question. I have 2 rigs that are run by AM from another machine, i.e. each rig runs an AM remote service. When remote service starts a mining process (ccminer in most cases), its console is not shown on screen, and I can't see the console in AM miner - it's just empty. Is is possible to have console starting on the remote machines to see what's going on with the currently running mining process?
Bones972

Activity: 198
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 12:56:01 PM

Ok so updated to newest version this morning and all my CPU hash rates have dropped HUGE amounts.  I went from over 400 h/s on XMRig to under 100 and my computers all freeze.  

Anyone have an idea what is going on?

naK2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:05:36 PM

Hi guys,

https://i.imgur.com/5mCZXzb.png

https://i.imgur.com/AN88F1u.png

Bones972

Activity: 198
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

SOLVED   Ok so when I updated it did not stop the original XMRig on each system and when the AM interface started back up each rig was trying to run 2 XMRigs at same time.  Closed all and restarted XMRig from AM interface and all up and running perfect

Ok so updated to newest version this morning and all my CPU hash rates have dropped HUGE amounts.  I went from over 400 h/s on XMRig to under 100 and my computers all freeze.  

Anyone have an idea what is going on?

yhbae

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:23:21 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 01:34:42 PM by yhbae

Not sure if this makes sense so please advise if I'm not pointing to the right direction.

As I increase the number of rigs/GPUs, I see more rigs found in 'dead' state where I cannot issue soft 'reboot' command through AM. And this is not due to aggressive OC nor GPUs overheating. I understand that it's not AM's fault either. Seems to happen to one rig every couple of days when I wake up.

So in order to overcome this, I'm looking at watchdog (or similar) to hard reboot the machines. Eventually, I'll probably end up getting a watchdog built by the same person who built the SMOS but for now, since all rigs are all over my house, wired connection is not an option.

I bought couple of cheapo smart plugs that claim they are IFTTT compatible and I managed to get them to turn on and off using the webhook applet. I also managed to get them triggered via AM when the rigs are detected as 'offline'. It actually works well the first time it detects offline it but if it goes down again before I get a chance to clear the notification messages within AM, it no longer gets triggered.

This is what I did:

Trigger - (time interval : 5 mins) AND (detect offline, 120 secs)
Actions - (send webhook to turn switch off), (wait 30 secs), (send webhook to switch on), (notification)

For the last notification, I did turn off 'Notify once until acknowledged).

Am I doing this right?

Check out my solution...  Cheesy

Puwaha's Poor Man's Networked PDU: Using Smart Plugs and Awesome Miner

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2866608

I haven't read the whole article yet but looks promising! Thank you!  Grin

EDIT: Looks like the overall approach is very similar but you used e-mail and I used webhook to trigger the smart plug's IFTTT actions.

Also, you used PING instead of myself using 'offline detection' which in my case was problematic. I'll try the ping approach instead.

And finally, you put 5 mins worth of 'wait' at the end which I think makes sense. That pretty much will guarantee that you give the rig enough time to boot and not catch the whole cycle again... Nice! I'll probably try less than 5 mins since my SSD setup barely takes 30 secs to boot...

Thanks again!
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: