Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:53:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701051 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 06:44:51 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 07:06:35 PM by patrike

AM good service but it will be more better  Grin.
Today is more new coin which isn't in coinwars or whattomine. I add new coin manually, but there is only static diff which I need change manually too.
All coins have API with dynamic diff changes. It is possible get dynamic diff via this
https://explorer.alqo.org/api/difficulty

Please add this features to coin properties.

I second this. When we add custom coins it would be nice to give it this and have AM just pull the data.

Also, if this is added it would be nice if we had an averaging function where it used the average difficulty over X blocks where X was picked by the user.
I wrote a program to do this automatically for me.. it pulls all the coin data then updates the coin data in AM every few minutes. It's a lot harder for a program to dynamically pull that info than you might think.

Does Patrike know how to implement this functionality to be used in Awesome Miner ?
I already developed an Awesome Miner API endpoint that soothaa uses from an external application to set coin profitability. So there is no lack of understanding here.

Having a generic feature in Awesome Miner that pulls API information from any source may sound easy, but please consider the endless number of data formats the various API's out there uses. This is similar to the challenge for the Wallet Balance feature in Awesome Miner. Awesome Miner supports a few common block explorers, but they all have different data formats. Awesome Miner is already trying to be smart looking at the content of the API responses, but it's simply not possible to support all of them. This is why the other way around - providing an Awesome Miner API to be used by external scripts - gives much more flexibility for those that really want to get into customization.

The same Block Explorer feature used to get wallet balance could possibly be used to get other data (like difficulty) from the block explorers as well - but it will still not be possible to support any data source. Maybe a future improvement for Awesome Miner, but not as flexible as the existing Awesome Miner API endpoint for setting profitability.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 06:54:56 PM

Awesome Miner version 4.4.3

- Improved compatibility for the Excavator mining software
- Improved support for running the PhoenixMiner software as user defined Managed Software using API compatibility with Claymore Ethereum miner
- Device profile configuration added for the new dual mining algorithms in Claymore Ethereum miner 11.0
- Correction to the profit switcher for selecting dual mining pools correctly

Patrike,

What's up with this ?

Why can I not get all the algo's to show up in the Online Services tab ?

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AoT9lvLcOWd_hWAzqwfXGosJAEY8

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AoT9lvLcOWd_hWEnhj6QE5NQD1gG

As you can see, I have over 20 algo's selected here and also have them selected in Options > Algorithms - but not all will show -- they all did before the update to 4.4.3.

I've Benchmarked them all as well.

Is there a setting that I've missed ?    If so, I can not find where !

I look forward to a fix - help on what I may have done wrong.
Zpool is returning fewer pools/algorithms in their responses right now. I don't know if this is only temporary, but as you can see on the link below, for example C11 and a few more are missing:
http://www.zpool.ca/api/status

For this reason, the list of pools/algorithms for zpool is a bit shorter in Awesome Miner.

This cannot be resolved from an Awesome Miner point of view.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
STSMiner

Activity: 269
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:16:00 PM

- Improved support for running the PhoenixMiner software as user defined Managed Software using API compatibility with Claymore Ethereum miner
- Device profile configuration added for the new dual mining algorithms in Claymore Ethereum miner 11.0

Patrike,

What's up with this ?

Why can I not get all the algo's to show up in the Online Services tab ?

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AoT9lvLcOWd_hWAzqwfXGosJAEY8

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AoT9lvLcOWd_hWEnhj6QE5NQD1gG

As you can see, I have over 20 algo's selected here and also have them selected in Options > Algorithms - but not all will show -- they all did before the update to 4.4.3.

I've Benchmarked them all as well.

Is there a setting that I've missed ?    If so, I can not find where !

I look forward to a fix - help on what I may have done wrong.
Zpool is returning fewer pools/algorithms in their responses right now. I don't know if this is only temporary, but as you can see on the link below, for example C11 and a few more are missing:
http://www.zpool.ca/api/status

For this reason, the list of pools/algorithms for zpool is a bit shorter in Awesome Miner.

This cannot be resolved from an Awesome Miner point of view.

Thanks for the info Patrike.

I contacted the pool owner (Crackfoo), issue has now been fixed.

Thanks.

spinter

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:31:24 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 03:50:59 PM by spinter

AM good service but it will be more better  Grin.
Today is more new coin which isn't in coinwars or whattomine. I add new coin manually, but there is only static diff which I need change manually too.
All coins have API with dynamic diff changes. It is possible get dynamic diff via this
https://explorer.alqo.org/api/difficulty

Please add this features to coin properties.

Options

1)Coin Profit
ADD NEW  Coin SAMPLE  ALQO
Name ALQO
Short name ALQO
Algorithm Quark
AND OK

2)Rules
ADD new Rules

Add new triggers Time
Tiggers every   0 hour 10 minute 0 seconds
AND OK

Actions
ADD new Actions C# Script

Paste this code and ok

OK OK OK

every 10 minutes updates the price and the difficulty
I can not use bees would be much simpler but I can not I asked for help but no one answered me.
If you have other coins the important thing they are in coinmarketcap.com will change the data

//--------------------Change----------------------
   string Str_name = "ALQO";//Name Coin sample   = "ALQO"
   double Str_Reward = 150; //Reward Coin sample = 10
   string Str1 = this.getdati("https://explorer.alqo.org/api/difficulty");//link difficulty
   string Str2 = this.getdati("https://api.coinmarketcap.com/v1/ticker/alqo/");//link coinmarketcap.com
//--------------------------------------------------

Code:

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Threading.Tasks;
//Request library
using System.Net;
using System.IO;

public class ActionScript
{
private ContextProvider Context = ScriptManager.Context;
public bool Execute(List<IMinerBase> list)
{

try
{

string Str_name = "ALQO";//Name Coin
double Str_Reward = 150; //Reward Coin
string Str1 = this.getdati("https://explorer.alqo.org/api/difficulty");//link difficulty
string Str2 = "https://api.coinmarketcap.com/v1/ticker/alqo/";//link coinmarketcap.com

//MessageBox.Show(Str1);

Str1 = Str1.Replace(".", ",");
double dif = Convert.ToDouble(Str1);

Uri uri = new Uri(@Str2);
WebRequest webRequest = WebRequest.Create(uri);
WebResponse response = webRequest.GetResponse();
StreamReader streamReader = new StreamReader(response.GetResponseStream());
String responseData = streamReader.ReadToEnd();

string myString = responseData;
string[] subStrings = myString.Split(',');
string v = "";
foreach (string str in subStrings)
{
 if (str.Contains("price_btc") == true)
            {   
             v = str.Replace(@"""", "");
             v = v.Replace("price_btc", "");
             v = v.Replace(" ", "");
             v = v.Replace(":", "");
             v = v.Replace(".", ",");
            }
 }

double Price = Convert.ToDouble(v);
Context.CoinStat.SetProperties(Str_name, dif, Str_Reward, Price);

//----------------Exception------------------
 }
catch(Exception exception)
{

}
//--------------End--Exception----------------
return true;
}

//--------------------------------------------
protected string getdati(string url)
        {
            try
            {
                string rt;

WebRequest request = WebRequest.Create(url);

WebResponse response = request.GetResponse();

Stream dataStream = response.GetResponseStream();

StreamReader reader = new StreamReader(dataStream);

rt = reader.ReadToEnd();

Console.WriteLine(rt);

reader.Close();
                response.Close();

return rt;
            }

catch(Exception ex)
            {
                return "Error: " + ex.Message;
            }
        }       
}//end

proteus7

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:24:45 PM

Thanks Patrike,
Also, any chance of getting Garanatgas working again? Also wanted to know if anyone knew of a block explorer api for Siacoin that would work within Awesomeminer to show balances

Hi Patrike
please add in your system this wonderful multipool service: d3pool.eu
Its realy good pool with low fees.
Thanks for the suggestion. I will try to find a good solution for supporting yiimp-based pools like this one in general, so any of these pools can be supported.
ruplikminer

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:09:02 AM

Patrike,

I have added to the ONLINE SERVICES the zpool Bitcore. While now it shows correctly in the online services section, the bitcore coin does NOT shows in the COINS list. Shouldn't it appear there also ?

thanks
cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:20:27 AM

Patrike,

I have added to the ONLINE SERVICES the zpool Bitcore. While now it shows correctly in the online services section, the bitcore coin does NOT shows in the COINS list. Shouldn't it appear there also ?

thanks

no.

You need to also add the coin.
coolnair

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:21:06 AM

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this forum. We have around 500 ASICs (S9 and L3). We are not using any specialized software to manage it now. We are only using the built-in Bitmain's access panel which we login using our firewall and vpn. We tried to subscribe to Genesis Hive a couple of months ago, but their team did not reply.

Could experienced members here suggest which software to use for ;

1. General Monitoring
2. Temperature Alerts
3. Switching Pools
4. Switching Coins
5. Low hashing alterts
6. Batch restarts

Regards,

Maddy

cashen

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:29:28 AM

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this forum. We have around 500 ASICs (S9 and L3). We are not using any specialized software to manage it now. We are only using the built-in Bitmain's access panel which we login using our firewall and vpn. We tried to subscribe to Genesis Hive a couple of months ago, but their team did not reply.

1. General Monitoring
2. Temperature Alerts
3. Switching Pools
4. Switching Coins
5. Low hashing alterts
6. Batch restarts

Regards,

Maddy

I hate to say it but you've lost a lot of money by not using Awesome miner.

It hits all those.
eminer001

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:41:53 AM

Hi, how to enble secondary mining in excavator?

https://i.imgur.com/e3n4Z5q.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/7wUsfTr.jpg

Anyone knows if this bug was fixed ?

The secondary mining on excavator is not starting. Any solution ?
cc_entrepreneur

Activity: 23
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:00:10 AM

Hi patrike,

IMO, there needs to be an improvement for the performance tracking (graph) side, here are my opinions:
- how many times miners switched, what were the miners, what was the duration of mining?
- shared packages vs. miners vs. accepted/rejected vs. miner/algo
- hash speed vs. miner vs. algo (e.g. in time domain)
- mining vs. actual/24hr earning regarding to that (i think it is possible from the pool's api)

On the other side, mining the best two/three alternatives simultaneously (depending on the user choice) might be added:
- e.g. nicehash sometimes starts two threads for the half of the gpus for the first profitable option and for the second profitable one, this may reduce the fluctuation in earning.
- e.g. on non-homogenous systems, there may exist different gpus with different performance levels, some of them mines some algo best while the others can't, this may be a sol'n for that.

one final thing is manual intensity setting:
- alexis variants and kalust seems to using higher intensities (>25) for most algos, this may cause the system hang with gpus > 8; while tpruvot version goes well because of the constant i=20
- if there may be a constant intensity entry window for each algo, this may resolve the problem
- smart automatic intensity setting may be a second good feature of course, becase it seems the miner itself can not handle it well

thx a lot for your effort
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:04:36 AM

Hello Everyone,

1. General Monitoring
2. Temperature Alerts
3. Switching Pools
4. Switching Coins
5. Low hashing alterts
6. Batch restarts

Regards,

Maddy
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Awesome Miner is doing all of the above, and more. It's very popular to use Awesome Miner in combination with Antminers. Please let me know if you have any additional questions about the software.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:07:04 AM

Hi, how to enble secondary mining in excavator?

Anyone knows if this bug was fixed ?

The secondary mining on excavator is not starting. Any solution ?
1) There was a dual mining bug in v4.4.2 that was corrected in v.4.4.3.

2) Dual mining with Excavator is currently only supporting the combinations Ethreum + Decred/Sia/Pascal, as these are the predefined dual modes of this mining software

3) If the problem remains, please right click on the miner and select View Details, then go to the Process Information tab where the generated configuration for Excavator is listed. Please share this information with me together with comments on if any of the pools in there are incorrect

Dalba

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:14:26 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 01:07:43 PM by Dalba

Hello Patrike,
I think there's a bug using excavator with MiningPoolHub. I was surprised to see AM mining but getting nothing on MPH.
When i look in process details, i see this :

Code:
[
       {"time":0,"commands":[
       {"id":1,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["lyra2rev2","54.156.205.214:17018","Dalba.Atlantis:x"]},
{"id":2,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["lyra2rev2","lyra2v2.mine.zpool.ca:4533","1AL91xaosJDRfhQiYRyijVdCsZDayeitB:c=BTC"]},
{"id":3,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["equihash","172.104.106.153:17023","Dalba.Atlantis:x"]},
{"id":4,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["daggerhashimoto","178.79.168.110:17020","Dalba.Atlantis:x"]},
{"id":5,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["neoscrypt","neoscrypt.mine.zpool.ca:4233","1AL91xaosJDRfhQiYRyijVdCsZDayeitB:c=BTC"]},
{"id":6,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["blake2s","blake2s.mine.zpool.ca:5766","1AL91xaosJDRfhQiYRyijVdCsZDayeitB:c=BTC"]},
{"id":7,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["equihash","equihash.mine.zpool.ca:2142","1AL91xaosJDRfhQiYRyijVdCsZDayeitB:c=BTC"]},
{"id":8,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["keccak","keccak.mine.zpool.ca:5133","1AL91xaosJDRfhQiYRyijVdCsZDayeitB:c=BTC"]},
{"id":9,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["neoscrypt","54.156.205.214:17012","Dalba.Atlantis:x"]},
{"id":10,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["keccak","54.156.205.214:17003","Dalba.Atlantis:x"]},
{"id":11,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["nist5","nist5.mine.zpool.ca:3833","1AL91xaosJDRfhQiYRyijVdCsZDayeitB:c=BTC"]},
{"id":12,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["sia","54.156.205.214:17022","Dalba.Atlantis:x"]},
{"id":13,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["lbry","lbry.mine.zpool.ca:3334","1AL91xaosJDRfhQiYRyijVdCsZDayeitB:c=BTC"]}
       ]},
       {"time":3,"commands":[
       {"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","0"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","1"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","2"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","3"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","4"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","5"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","6"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","7"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","8"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","9"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","10"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","11"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","12"]}
       ]},
       {"time":10,"loop":10,"commands":[
       {"id":1,"method":"worker.print.speed","params":["0"]},
       {"id":1,"method":"algorithm.print.speeds","params":["0"]}
       ]}
        ]
As you can see, there's a mix of parameters pointing to zpool.ca and MiningPoolHub   
Moreover it seems that excavator is connecting simultaneously on all algorithms...
Can you look at this ?
For the moment i prefer to desactivate excavator, even if it seems faster...

EDIT : Please see my post below
legendary13

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:04:59 AM

when will we have ability to add yiimp based pools to AM?
eminer001

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

When I benchmark the new Claymore's Dual Ethereum Miner v.11 it seems that it is starting the benchmark with blake2s or SHA-3 but it does not save that benchmark results at all. It seems AM does not save new dual mining algos like blake2s and sha-2 and because it is zero, like you can see in the image below, it will never start dual mining in that configuration, even if it might me more profitable. I guess the same happens with excavator.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/symol53tple8csg/Screenshot%202018-02-12%2014.25.10.png?dl=0

Thank you.
Dalba

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

Hello Patrike,
I think there's a bug using excavator with MiningPoolHub. I was surprised to see AM mining but getting nothing on MPH.
When i look in process details, i see this :

Code:
[
       {"time":0,"commands":[
       {"id":1,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["lyra2rev2","54.156.205.214:17018","Dalba.Atlantis:x"]},
{"id":2,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["lyra2rev2","lyra2v2.mine.zpool.ca:4533","1AL91xaosJDRfhQiYRyijVdCsZDayeitB:c=BTC"]},
{"id":3,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["equihash","172.104.106.153:17023","Dalba.Atlantis:x"]},
{"id":4,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["daggerhashimoto","178.79.168.110:17020","Dalba.Atlantis:x"]},
{"id":5,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["neoscrypt","neoscrypt.mine.zpool.ca:4233","1AL91xaosJDRfhQiYRyijVdCsZDayeitB:c=BTC"]},
{"id":6,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["blake2s","blake2s.mine.zpool.ca:5766","1AL91xaosJDRfhQiYRyijVdCsZDayeitB:c=BTC"]},
{"id":7,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["equihash","equihash.mine.zpool.ca:2142","1AL91xaosJDRfhQiYRyijVdCsZDayeitB:c=BTC"]},
{"id":8,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["keccak","keccak.mine.zpool.ca:5133","1AL91xaosJDRfhQiYRyijVdCsZDayeitB:c=BTC"]},
{"id":9,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["neoscrypt","54.156.205.214:17012","Dalba.Atlantis:x"]},
{"id":10,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["keccak","54.156.205.214:17003","Dalba.Atlantis:x"]},
{"id":11,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["nist5","nist5.mine.zpool.ca:3833","1AL91xaosJDRfhQiYRyijVdCsZDayeitB:c=BTC"]},
{"id":12,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["sia","54.156.205.214:17022","Dalba.Atlantis:x"]},
{"id":13,"method":"algorithm.add","params":["lbry","lbry.mine.zpool.ca:3334","1AL91xaosJDRfhQiYRyijVdCsZDayeitB:c=BTC"]}
       ]},
       {"time":3,"commands":[
       {"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","0"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","1"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","2"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","3"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","4"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","5"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","6"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","7"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","8"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","9"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","10"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","11"]},
{"id":1,"method":"worker.add","params":["0","12"]}
       ]},
       {"time":10,"loop":10,"commands":[
       {"id":1,"method":"worker.print.speed","params":["0"]},
       {"id":1,"method":"algorithm.print.speeds","params":["0"]}
       ]}
        ]
As you can see, there's a mix of parameters pointing to zpool.ca  and MiningPoolHub
Moreover it seems that excavator is connecting simultaneously on all algorithms...
Can you look at this ?
For the moment i prefer to desactivate excavator, even if it seems faster...

Finally it seems it was a delay in refresh of my stats on MPH, but there is still a problem regarding all those simultaneous connections.
As you'll see in those 2 pictures, whatever i mine on zpool or MPH, excavator connect to every algorithm on zpool and MPH simultaneously
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/07/1/1518440370-capture.jpg
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/07/1/1518440369-capture2.jpg

Shouldn't AM create on the fly a correct config file for excavator when it start mining a specific algorithm ?
puch0021

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

Hi patrike,

IMO, there needs to be an improvement for the performance tracking (graph) side, here are my opinions:
- how many times miners switched, what were the miners, what was the duration of mining?
- shared packages vs. miners vs. accepted/rejected vs. miner/algo
- hash speed vs. miner vs. algo (e.g. in time domain)
- mining vs. actual/24hr earning regarding to that (i think it is possible from the pool's api)

On the other side, mining the best two/three alternatives simultaneously (depending on the user choice) might be added:
- e.g. nicehash sometimes starts two threads for the half of the gpus for the first profitable option and for the second profitable one, this may reduce the fluctuation in earning.
- e.g. on non-homogenous systems, there may exist different gpus with different performance levels, some of them mines some algo best while the others can't, this may be a sol'n for that.

one final thing is manual intensity setting:
- alexis variants and kalust seems to using higher intensities (>25) for most algos, this may cause the system hang with gpus > 8; while tpruvot version goes well because of the constant i=20
- if there may be a constant intensity entry window for each algo, this may resolve the problem
- smart automatic intensity setting may be a second good feature of course, becase it seems the miner itself can not handle it well

thx a lot for your effort

In terms of intensity - you can already set intensity using the user determined command line per algorithm per miner. Keep in mind you need to repeat the default command line - for ccminer with X17 you would need x17 -i 17 for example

See https://www.awesomeminer.com/help/managedsoftware.aspx
kitenski

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

Is there any info out there on the various software "agents" available under each Profit Profile? I assume it works through them in order that they are listed and enabled? Trying to work out the ordering I should have and which to enable/disable for NVidia cards?? At the moment I have these enabled (in this order).

Claymore
EWBF
Excavator (old)
CcMiner
DSTM
XMRig
wildzer0

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:17:44 PM

Awesome Miner isn't detecting this error condition:

Code:
 * VERSIONS:     XMRig/2.4.4 libuv/1.18.0 gcc/7.2.0
 * HUGE PAGES:   available, enabled
 * CPU:          Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz (1) x64 AES-NI
 * CPU L2/L3:    1.0 MB/8.0 MB
 * THREADS:      4, cryptonight, av=1, donate=5%
 * POOL #1:      cryptonight.eu.nicehash.com:3355
 * API PORT:     4029
 * COMMANDS:     hashrate, pause, resume
[2018-02-12 18:14:55] [cryptonight.eu.nicehash.com:3355] read error: "connection reset by peer"
[2018-02-12 18:15:01] [cryptonight.eu.nicehash.com:3355] read error: "connection reset by peer"
[2018-02-12 18:15:25] [cryptonight.eu.nicehash.com:3355] read error: "connection reset by peer"
[2018-02-12 18:15:31] [cryptonight.eu.nicehash.com:3355] read error: "connection reset by peer"
[2018-02-12 18:15:49] [cryptonight.eu.nicehash.com:3355] read error: "connection reset by peer"
[2018-02-12 18:15:55] [cryptonight.eu.nicehash.com:3355] read error: "connection reset by peer"
[2018-02-12 18:15:59] speed 2.5s/60s/15m n/a n/a n/a H/s max: n/a H/s
[2018-02-12 18:16:13] [cryptonight.eu.nicehash.com:3355] read error: "connection reset by peer"
[2018-02-12 18:16:19] [cryptonight.eu.nicehash.com:3355] read error: "connection reset by peer"
[2018-02-12 18:16:31] [cryptonight.eu.nicehash.com:3355] read error: "connection reset by peer"
[2018-02-12 18:16:43] [cryptonight.eu.nicehash.com:3355] read error: "connection reset by peer"

It just keeps running and not marking the pool dead.
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: