Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701436 times)
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

It's not that the multipools are stealing, it's just the nature of the way they work.

Going back to the scrypt examples I posted earlier, if I mine at litecoinpool with my L3's, I am currently getting 101% PPS, the price is relatively stable and exchange volumes are large. Further because the blocks are quite slow the number of rejects is miniscule.

However when you are mining on a multipool, the blocks might be coming every few seconds (large % rejects/stales) and the exchange volume of these coins is so small that by the time the sell order has been filled it could be a significant loss over the rate when you were mining them.

I think the current profit switching threshold in the options relates to the current and potential pool.  What would be handy would be to have a default pool and work the switching off that (with the associated weighting)

So if I set litecoinpool as the default pool, and a threshold of 10% it would only switch when any of the other pools were > 10%, if that falls below 10% if would switch back to the default pool.

moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:47:54 AM

To do what you want, why not just adjust the factor setting under online services for each pool/algo combo?
Seems like this should work?

Due to the history of the allegations the said subject have been making all along, it won't because eventually the profit factors will have to be set to 0....only if the said subject runs own pool / solo since the said subject apparently manages hundreds of mining rigs...

That being said, the pools are not endorsed by Patrike, it's more for beginners and new comers to have a taste of the potential ability of what AM can do and that profit switching is just one aspect of the many that makes AM Awesome. Now if you are more experienced in the mining, you definitely would by now chose your own pools, algos, coins and switching strategy and configure them accordingly.....especially with @sootha's custom coins plugin.

to futher polish it, of course, some weighing strategy like what Tigggger said would be great, or say. even something to even go further....say:

If I mine speculatively, I would also take into consideration into the potential change in difficulty history of the coins' network and not just the current or average difficulty and price....like the trading bot. that way, I'm potentially mining some other coins when every average user are flocking and driving a common (perhaps misconceived 'most profitable') coin defined by WhattoMine...and similar services. A bit like trading bot with potentially predictive strategy from historic patterns). I'd rather have Patrike work on something as advanced as this rather than putting effort trying to baby sit someone elses' mining operations....
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:05:58 PM

AwesomeMiner Masternodes 0.3 (Requires AwesomeMiner 4.5 Release)
  • Added support for ALQO
  • Added support for DASH
  • Added support for Phore (PHR)
  • Added support for PIVX
  • Added support for LUXCoin (LUX)
  • Added support for CROWN (CRW)
  • Added support for BitCloud (BTDX)
  • Added support for Diamond (DMD)

Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:11:25 PM

Some suggestions for improvement:

Under Coins & Profit => Statistics:
- it would be nice if it would be possible to have both enabled, coinwarz and whattomine. Using only one some coins get visible while other coin stats are gone. Maybe prioritize whattomine and for coins that are not on whattomine use the  coinwarz api.

Under Coins & Profit => Userdefined Coins
- this is a nice feature, BUT no field to enter the nethash rate. Without the net hash rate the whole calculation later does not make any sense at all. Would it be able to add a field for nethash rate as well and include this into the profit calculation?

Generally about the Coins in AM:
- With so many coins at the moment and with AM being such great software, it would be really helpfull if more coins are directly supported (shown)  having in mind there are 1000's out allready. I even think this is some kind of niche someone (eventually AM itself) could profit with more and better input about all these various coins. How about adding such extra coin database for some extra subscription, premium or whatever. This waz the extra afford to maintain such coin database would pay back.

About the manual pool adding under Pools:
- how much is the maximal amount of pools that can be added? Some weeks ago i tried adding a huge bunch of pools and backup pools for a shitload of coins just to realiye that at some time none of the pools i manually added showed up at some time. This makes me think that there is some limit on the pool number that can be manually added?!?!  Huh If so, what is the number and can it be increased?

About Multipool Online Services Profit
-Today i tried this the first time with 5 Baikal Giant X10 Mining Dutch as it showed up on top for profit to see if these shown profit payouts are for real. I have setuped 1 Baikal on Quark (shown profit/day 87US$ per unit) and 4 on Myriad-Groestl (shown 39USD profit/day per unit). Result: About 8 Euro on Mining Dutch Earnings aftr 9 hours mining ....  Angry Huh
While i was fully aware that these profits "promised" or shown will not be real at all i either did not await a such huge difference, actually its the worst i ever tried out and i try and test out a lot. This is neither good for AM, nor is it for the miners. Better less pools with accurate numbers than many with fantasy numbers showing up. Just my 2 satoshis on this issue.

About Profit Switching with GPUs
- Sometimes i see that AM changes to a given pool and given Algo just to see how the profit drops a little bit later about 50 - 80%. I'am aware of the nature that a given pool, algo or coin are not constant, however, in such case it would be nice that Switching Interval is overriden by AM if there is a predifined drop, let's say 25%, so AM is not waiting the switching interval to finish and just than switching pools. Would make some sense in my opinion.

Great job patrike, keep the superb work up!
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:16:07 PM

Generally about the Coins in AM:
- With so many coins at the moment and with AM being such great software, it would be really helpfull if more coins are directly supported (shown)  having in mind there are 1000's out allready. I even think this is some kind of niche someone (eventually AM itself) could profit with more and better input about all these various coins. How about adding such extra coin database for some extra subscription, premium or whatever. This waz the extra afford to maintain such coin database would pay back.
Likkkeee my plugin I've been sharing on here?

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
Storx

Activity: 322
Merit: 233

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:58:34 AM

Patrike,

Could you add something to profit profile for me? Could you add under Profit Profile, when you select an algo from the list on the display under gpu clocking profiles start and stop, could you add a line for "execute batch file before start mining" then a selection to allow us to link to it either local or remotely.

This simple addon would allow people to use third party OC and Settings without a major overhaul to Awesome Miner.
Example on a remote rig, i could then create a folder for all my OC batch files, then create a new one for each algo like Skein.bat, then link to it so we can use Nvidia Inspector without you having to implement it and get rights to use someone elses software....

Also i was curious what updates are coming on Profit Switching side of AM, just trying to help you improve it so others can better benefit from it, ive been doing some testing on 2 of my rigs... just comparing the list of algos alone based on most profitable, they have slightly different orders for some reason. I am not exactly sure how 2 different miners could rate profit list differently if using the same api info from the pool.

I am not sure how your profit switching method is determined, but i would like to see an option for different modes so the user could select which route to base his switching by,
example: Current Estimate Mode, 24 Hour Estimate Mode, 24 Hour Actual Mode
The different modes would allow people to pick between one that switches a lot due to high spikes in coins to 24 actual mode, which would be a stable reliable amount earned without all the extra switching for pumped coins, maybe even add a hybrid mode which would do like a percentage of 2 modes values.. like (70%-24 actual mode/30%-current estimate mode), just really truly like AM and want it to exceed and be better than other miners, not sure what Nemo has developed in his latest profitplus modes, but they seem to be working well with my test set... maybe look into how he is going about it as an idea for improvement.

6 x EVGA 1080ti using AM Ahashpool profit switching with same settings, 7 day earnings was 0.01461601btc

6 x EVGA 1080ti using Nemo *new Ahashpoolplus profit switching with same settings, 7 day earnings was 0.01600200btc

- GPUs Mining : 128 (Updated 3/7/18) // CPUs Mining : 19 (Updated 2/23/18)
akadamson

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:25:11 AM

Patrike,

Could you add something to profit profile for me? Could you add under Profit Profile, when you select an algo from the list on the display under gpu clocking profiles start and stop, could you add a line for "execute batch file before start mining" then a selection to allow us to link to it either local or remotely.

This simple addon would allow people to use third party OC and Settings without a major overhaul to Awesome Miner.
Example on a remote rig, i could then create a folder for all my OC batch files, then create a new one for each algo like Skein.bat, then link to it so we can use Nvidia Inspector without you having to implement it and get rights to use someone elses software....

Also i was curious what updates are coming on Profit Switching side of AM, just trying to help you improve it so others can better benefit from it, ive been doing some testing on 2 of my rigs... just comparing the list of algos alone based on most profitable, they have slightly different orders for some reason. I am not exactly sure how 2 different miners could rate profit list differently if using the same api info from the pool.

I am not sure how your profit switching method is determined, but i would like to see an option for different modes so the user could select which route to base his switching by,
The different modes would allow people to pick between one that switches a lot due to high spikes in coins to 24 actual mode, which would be a stable reliable amount earned without all the extra switching for pumped coins, maybe even add a hybrid mode which would do like a percentage of 2 modes values.. like (70%-24 actual mode/30%-current estimate mode), just really truly like AM and want it to exceed and be better than other miners, not sure what Nemo has developed in his latest profitplus modes, but they seem to be working well with my test set... maybe look into how he is going about it as an idea for improvement.

6 x EVGA 1080ti using AM Ahashpool profit switching with same settings, 7 day earnings was 0.01461601btc

6 x EVGA 1080ti using Nemo *new Ahashpoolplus profit switching with same settings, 7 day earnings was 0.01600200btc

did you check out the latest version?  The ability to pick current, 24hr predicted and actual are already available
Storx

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:14:09 AM

Patrike,

did you check out the latest version?  The ability to pick current, 24hr predicted and actual are already available

Yes i saw this, but is that just a stats list or is that changing how the profit switching is doing its business? i was talking about adding it as a way to change the way you mine

eminer001

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:44:00 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 09:59:10 AM by eminer001

This is a piece of code from MegaMiner Software

@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_AHASHPOOL=0.7
@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_NICEHASH=1
@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_MININGPOOLHUB=0.8
@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_ZPOOL=0.7
@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_ZERGPOOL=0.5
@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_BLAZEPOOL=0.7

I've tested and I had similar values when testing with identical rigs.

We have to inform users about the fact that some pools are stealing even 50% from your maximum income and that it is mandatory to find solutions and create a plugin that will inform users about real income they will be receiving from these pools.

What do you think ?

Patrike, I think that would be very useful to have on "online services" tab 3 sortable columns with profit instead of one (current , 24h estimates and 24h actual) and the selected option from options -> statistics settings to be with bold text.

Parike, each pool has miners worth in hardware between $10 million and $50 million and this is the amount users spent from their money to buy hardware equipment and I do think that AM should help them by informing how much each pool is inflating revenue values, because pools are exaggerating a lot and this is affecting so many users and you can inform them better, with informative values (these 3 columns) and also with additional functionality you promised to implement that will help users that paid for AM.

It is very important that you all make tests and compare hasrates from pool website also.
Also another important issue is that some pools decrease your hashrate.

For example I did a test with 2 identical rigs one mining x17 on ahashpool and another rig mining x17 on zergpool. Both miners were reporting the exact same hashrate being sent to the pool.
I noticed that on pool's statistics, after 6 hours of monitoring, ahashpool website was constantly reporting exactly 10% less hashrate compared to what I could see on zergpool and that is reported by the miner.

Can you also do the same  tests and be aware that indeed you are being stolen by at least 30% by pools ?

You must know that ahashpool, for example is paying 5 BTC each day, this means ahashpool is sending payments of 1.5 millions of dollars every month, so it is very easy for you to acknowledge that if they steal 10% they are actually stealing at least $150k every month from your money.

What do you think ?  
Storx

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:22:16 PM

This is a piece of code from MegaMiner Software

@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_AHASHPOOL=0.7
@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_NICEHASH=1
@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_MININGPOOLHUB=0.8
@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_ZPOOL=0.7
@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_ZERGPOOL=0.5
@@POOLPROFITFACTOR_BLAZEPOOL=0.7

I've tested and I had similar values when testing with identical rigs.

We have to inform users about the fact that some pools are stealing even 50% from your maximum income and that it is mandatory to find solutions and create a plugin that will inform users about real income they will be receiving from these pools.

What do you think ?

Patrike, I think that would be very useful to have on "online services" tab 3 sortable columns with profit instead of one (current , 24h estimates and 24h actual) and the selected option from options -> statistics settings to be with bold text.

Parike, each pool has miners worth in hardware between $10 million and $50 million and this is the amount users spent from their money to buy hardware equipment and I do think that AM should help them by informing how much each pool is inflating revenue values, because pools are exaggerating a lot and this is affecting so many users and you can inform them better, with informative values (these 3 columns) and also with additional functionality you promised to implement that will help users that paid for AM.

It is very important that you all make tests and compare hasrates from pool website also.
Also another important issue is that some pools decrease your hashrate.

For example I did a test with 2 identical rigs one mining x17 on ahashpool and another rig mining x17 on zergpool. Both miners were reporting the exact same hashrate being sent to the pool.
I noticed that on pool's statistics, after 6 hours of monitoring, ahashpool website was constantly reporting exactly 10% less hashrate compared to what I could see on zergpool and that is reported by the miner.

Can you also do the same  tests and be aware that indeed you are being stolen by at least 30% by pools ?

You must know that ahashpool, for example is paying 5 BTC each day, this means ahashpool is sending payments of 1.5 millions of dollars every month, so it is very easy for you to acknowledge that if they steal 10% they are actually stealing at least $150k every month from your money.

What do you think ?  

the reported hashrates on a pool is the average among all shares accepted and USED for completion of a block, so you getting 10% less hashrate reported is basically saying 10% of your shares either were to slow to reach the pool before they could be used or got caught up between blocks, turning into stale shares.. I noticed this a lot when i had cheaper lower speed internet, when i increased my internet speed, i found my hashrates reported was actually slightly higher due to lower latency for them to accept my shares and use them. If a pool is very far from you compared to another pool, it will nearly always show less hashrate than the closer pool... just a little fyi from testing

tsh206

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:21:29 AM

Question guys,

I'm having this weird issue where when I'm mining on Ahashpool I don't see my miners when i look at my wallet on Ahashpool nor do I see any earnings. I do see CCminer starting and everything seems to work, I just don't see any earnings on the pool nor do I see my miners there. Other pools like zergpool and zpool work fine. This only started a few days ago.

Any ideas?
eminer001

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:50:43 AM

Question guys,

I'm having this weird issue where when I'm mining on Ahashpool I don't see my miners when i look at my wallet on Ahashpool nor do I see any earnings. I do see CCminer starting and everything seems to work, I just don't see any earnings on the pool nor do I see my miners there. Other pools like zergpool and zpool work fine. This only started a few days ago.

Any ideas?

you can send them an e-mail with all the details and ask for clarifications at support [at] ahashpool [dot] com , the email is on the bottom of their website. every pool must be very carefully and in depth checked often because there are many issues with a lot fo them.

also what do you all think about recent pools shutdown and vanish with miners money ?

https://privatebin.net/?db730b6eda1b4923#1W3av4nYGGf/2hJWagu0KGk1y682sRxIhzfMBSe+wt4=

patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 09:42:01 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 08:58:12 AM by patrike

Awesome Miner Version 4.5.1 (Development preview of 4.6)
- Custom Online Services can be added to support any Yiimp compatible pools
- Remote Proxy concept introduced to support very large scale mining operations
- The Change Pool and Add Pool menus are redesigned to include a searchable pool selection dialog, to support a larger number of pools.
- The Add Pool operation is added to the main toolbar and can be performed on all selected External Miners
- Improved context menus and change detection for the Pool Balance feature
- Number of active miners at Yiimp compatible pools displayed in the Online Services tab
- Indonesian Rupiah added as display currency
- Updates to Mining Dutch port numbers to avoid low difficulty ports by default
- Zergpool settings for the profit switcher has been updated to include selection of region (EU or US)
- Claymore Dual Ethereum Miner 11.2
- PhoenixMiner 2.7c
- XMRig miner 2.4.5
- Correction to benchmarking of Excavator miner
- Correction to display of pool balance where the coin is unknown
- Minor corrections

Development versions are intended for users that want to try the latest features before they are made available in the official releases. Development versions are not intended to be deployed at large scale as they have not been tested as much as the official releases. Please make sure that both Awesome Miner and Remote Agent uses the same version. Also note that once upgraded to a development preview, it isn't possible to downgrade to an older version.

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates

Direct download links if needed:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

As usual, all feedback is of course welcome. Thanks everyone!

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
kitenski

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:58:44 AM

patrike - I'm see this error quite frequently.

The web interface tells me both the CPU and GPU miners are offline, however if I remote desktop into the device I see both are working fine and reporting hashrates?

for the GPU the web says Interface offline

On the remote miner the log shows:

Code:
09/03/2018 09:51:18.113 [026] [S]Current list of Managed Miners: 
[ManagedMiner#5 - HP GPU Study]
[ManagedMiner#7 - HP CPU Study]

09/03/2018 09:51:18.113 [026] [S]Current list of Clocking Profile:

09/03/2018 09:51:18.113 [026] [S]Current list of Active Miners:
[5] IsAttached: True, PID: 6940, InstanceId: 1
[7] IsAttached: True, PID: 15948, InstanceId: 2

09/03/2018 09:51:18.113 [026] [S]Saving configuration to: C:\Users\Greg\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMinerService\ServiceData.xml.tmp
09/03/2018 09:51:18.144 [026] [S]--> C:\Users\Greg\AppData\Roaming\AwesomeMinerService\ServiceData.xml
09/03/2018 09:51:18.144 [026] [I2][ManagedMiner#5 - HP GPU Study] TriggerControlStateChanged, ControlState: Executing
09/03/2018 09:51:18.144 [026] [I2][ManagedMiner#7 - HP CPU Study] TriggerControlStateChanged, ControlState: Executing

Whereas the console shows

GPU0 t=67C fan=53%
 KC: 03/09/18-09:57:17 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 0)
 KC: Share accepted (125 ms)!
 KC: 03/09/18-09:57:19 - New job from hub.miningpoolhub.com:17003 (FAILOVER 1)
ETH: 03/09/18-09:57:23 - New job from europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020
ETH - Total Speed: 6.048 Mh/s, Total Shares: 1, Rejected: 0, Time: 00:22
ETH: GPU0 6.048 Mh/s
 KC - Total Speed: 181.428 Mh/s, Total Shares: 64, Rejected: 23
 KC: GPU0 181.428 Mh/s
 KC: 03/09/18-09:57:27 - SHARE FOUND - (GPU 0)
 KC: Share accepted (125 ms)!
ETH: 03/09/18-09:57:42 - New job from europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17020
ETH - Total Speed: 5.869 Mh/s, Total Shares: 1, Rejected: 0, Time: 00:23
ETH: GPU0 5.869 Mh/s
 KC - Total Speed: 176.084 Mh/s, Total Shares: 65, Rejected: 23
 KC: GPU0 176.084 Mh/s
GPU0 t=67C fan=53%

patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

patrike - I'm see this error quite frequently.

The web interface tells me both the CPU and GPU miners are offline, however if I remote desktop into the device I see both are working fine and reporting hashrates?

for the GPU the web says Interface offline

The Claymore Ethereum miner is sometimes not responding to API calls fast enough or not at all, and will for that reason show up as "Interface Offline" in Awesome Miner.

I've had a few similar reports from other users about this, but the problem is reproducable even with the Claymore remote monitoring tool. This indicates that the problem is not specific to Awesome Miner, but in the Claymore miner itself.

You could try to increase the API timeout in the Awesome Miner Options dialog, Advanced section "Miner API connection timeout".

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
sergw

Activity: 159
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

Is it possible to add Verge XVG (Blake2S) coin please? currently with dual mining eth+xvg, second coin is not recognized on blake2s algo.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:02:42 PM

I will try this new version, I've tried this before but there's a lot of tools now who are available in the net, I forgot this very usable tools.. Thanks Dev!
puch0021

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:35:17 PM

Patrike,

+1 for batch file use
Storx

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

Patrike,

+1 for batch file use

Patrike,

After thinking this over, it may be better to add the execute batch file function under profit profile GROUPS, reasoning is you could execute 1 single batch file for that entire rig group

narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:42:05 PM

Big thanks for GUI improvements in ver. 4.5.1 Now its much easy to change and add pools/groups
Please add in next version possibility to add a custom yiimp pool in Pool Balance section.

And we need a "Rule" which can read and compare hashing speed by Antminers and if speed not good automatic miner restart will be processed.

Regards

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: