Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:22:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701283 times)
MHyza

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:28:20 PM

Hi Patrike,

can you implement Raven miner so X16r algo can be minable, please? Smiley

Same for some new algos which you have added in the excelent AWM 4.6.1, please

Thank you a lot.
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:47:33 PM

Hi Patrike,

can you implement Raven miner so X16r algo can be minable, please? Smiley

Same for some new algos which you have added in the excelent AWM 4.6.1, please

Thank you a lot.

Try this without having to wait:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/managedsoftware.aspx

get software here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2752467.0
Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:16:44 PM

Couple small bugs I've noticed. On my CPU miner after todays update it's showing $0 profitability, and in the cpu tab it says hashrate of 0 for the processors, but the mining program is showing the hashrate and accepted shares, and that all looks normal from that end. Also, since a couple updates ago when my Baikal miners are mining on Zergpool they list the profit as $0, now the weird thing with that is that probably 75% of the time if I look at the list it will have the profit for my GPU rig, my CPU rig (well, not anymore since todays update), and one Baikal I have set to only mine at Nicehash. The other 3 Baikals don't show the profit (Just show 0) BUT, if you subtract what IS listed from the total at the top right, you can figure out the profit for the 3 Baikals showing the 0s, so somewhere Awesome Miner IS receiving the profit amounts, just they aren't being displayed on the individual miners profiles. I've been doing the math in my head, but obviously it would be better to not have to do that constantly. Thank you for all the hard work! Looking forward to the profit switching optimization that is being discussed. Have a great day, and again, thank you! 

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
streaml1ne

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:27:56 PM

I've got a new rig and for some reason I'm not able to benchmark anything with Excavator (the new version). I keep getting the error:
Thanks for reporting this issue. A correction will soon be made available.

Thanks for the quick fix. I saw this note in the Excavator 1.5.0 alpha release notes today:

Code:
From version 1.5.0a further excavator supports only NiceHash stratum servers. Stratum servers are available at:
nhmp.LOCATION.nicehash.com (LOCATION: eu, usa, hk, jp, in, br).

https://github.com/nicehash/excavator/releases/tag/v1.5.0a

I'm guessing that without some hostfile changes to fake out the DNS lookup we'll not be able to use excavator with other pools anymore.
devilrub

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:58:16 PM

Hi,
tried the suggestion to use the remote service, but still, Awesome miner is unable to see my rigs under DTSM miner 0.5.8, with or without telemtry option...

Anyone did manage to add them as external miners ? I can see them with the remote agent, but if i laucnh DTSM with AM it will crash, where if i let them run by themself no issues...
It seems there is a bug with Awesome miner and DTSM...
SiddFan

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:51:34 PM

Anayone seen this bug ?

dual mining ether + blakes2
One coin + blake2s listed as 0.42 €
Other cains same algo + blake s2 listed as 0.03 €

should not second algo be same with all coins ?

See attached image..
http://www.bla-bla.net/blakes2.png
eminer001

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:03:19 PM

Patrike,

Anyway we can do some brainstorming together on a way to improve the Profit Switching mode of the software?

If i understand NemoMiner, basically its logging the 24hr est, 24hr actual, and Current est, then its doing a calculation to figure out a running offset.. then applying it to smooth out the outlier spikes in profit that result in poor actual pay.

Example:

x17:
Current: 0.01523 *which is based on current sharerate and exchange price
24hr Est: 0.01853 *which is a projection of the next 24hrs based on the current exchange rate
24hr Actual: 0.01544 *which is based on actual payouts from past 24hrs of exchanged coins

Trust:
(3/26/2018 0500EST 24hr Est:) - (3/27/2018 0500EST 24hr actual) = Trust  24hr Offset

Example:
 (0.01853)-(0.01544)=0.00309 Difference of 16.7%

So on the profit switching list,
it will compare the current price with a running offset to determine if its worth switching to, because if the current est... greater than the 16.7% current offset, than its more likely it will actually payout more.

Then the next day lets say the new next 24hr trust offset is 17.0%, it does an averaging
16.7 and 17.0 for an average running offset of 16.85% and so far as time of the software collects data.

One thing i noticed on nemo's is if the offset places the coin below the 24hr actual, it defaults to 24hr actual price on the list for profit switching.

Basically, the trust offset in nemo miner is just saying hey, this is the expected amount of drop in value on this algo after all the peeps switch over to catch the spikes in high current payout and its actually exchanged for payout to peeps. The part i dont know how it does it is how it is taking into account current prices to this trust offset to mix those values into the calculations, thus why i suggest some brainstorming by the masses to figure out a good way of doing this.
Thanks for your feedback. I'm very much open for a discussion on this topic.

Awesome Miner already have access to these numbers, so making some adjustments to the profit switcher should be possible. Please give me a little more time to investigate before I get back with a longer response.

What I had in mind since before was that the Awesome Miner cloud could help out here to build this statistics trend, so you don't have to run Awesome Miner for a longer period of time to build the trust-level. It could be provided for you.

I've tested and used for several days Nemos Miner 3 and I do think that:

1) Nemos Miner has a lot more miners (10 ccminer forks for various miners and cuda versions to maximize hashrate+ high prfitability RVN x16r mining) and to select the best miner for each algo it will benchmark them all and use the best one with highest hash-rate (for 300 seconds and bench-marking is done in in mining mode, so earnings are nt lost, and important is that mining begins after benchmark is complete, and this is very useful when compared to AM that doesn't have this feature).

2) Nemos Miner has a better algorithm switching implementation using BrainPlus and EarningTracker   with past statistics

Patrike, I recommend you to check their sourcecode and statistics files from /statistics folder to improve performance.

I started on the same pool both Awesome MIner and Nemos Miner and after 48 hours Nemos miner had a better real BTC payout than AM (never trust inflated statistics, always compare real BTC payments).
DKu

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:26:36 AM

Could anyone explain to me how to setup awesome miner with Zpool? I've tried to check Select BTC Payout option in Profit Switching, add c=BTC parameter in the password filed in Online Services fo Zpool (all algos), add c=BTC to command-line and to the Zpool template. Pool also show me right version of my miner and Extra c=BTC is correct. But payouts only in SYS coins. Of course I added BTC wallet address to the Zpool filed and the address is correct. What I'm doing wrong? How to make awesomeminer to work with Zpool correctly?

Anybody here Huh
It's correct to enable "Select BTC payout" in the Options dialog, Profit switching section.

Please use the Diagnostics button in the toolbar to see if "c=BTC" is passed to the mining software when started by Awesome Miner. If passed correctly, the problem is at zpool. If not passed correctly, please share the complete diagnostics output with me and I will investigate.

Thank you!
DKu

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:34:11 AM

Could anyone explain to me how to setup awesome miner with Zpool? I've tried to check Select BTC Payout option in Profit Switching, add c=BTC parameter in the password filed in Online Services fo Zpool (all algos), add c=BTC to command-line and to the Zpool template. Pool also show me right version of my miner and Extra c=BTC is correct. But payouts only in SYS coins. Of course I added BTC wallet address to the Zpool filed and the address is correct. What I'm doing wrong? How to make awesomeminer to work with Zpool correctly?

Anybody here Huh

Also if your wallet on zpool is already identified as non BTC even if it is a valid BTC address,  you'd best to go to zPool thread and post a correction request there,  crackfoo is usually quite prompt with that sort of requests... kinda happens quite often (see for yourself in the pools thread)

Thank you too!
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:46:02 AM

Hi,
tried the suggestion to use the remote service, but still, Awesome miner is unable to see my rigs under DTSM miner 0.5.8, with or without telemtry option...

Anyone did manage to add them as external miners ? I can see them with the remote agent, but if i laucnh DTSM with AM it will crash, where if i let them run by themself no issues...
It seems there is a bug with Awesome miner and DTSM...

Right-click the miner, and select Diagnostics... post the result here.
rudefyet

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:02:00 AM

Small bug: when I change cpuminer-opt to use cpuminer-avx2.exe, AM doesn't read the hash rate for blake2s or yescrypt.

Worked fine when left as the default sse2 miner.

Happens in 4.6.2 w/ cpuminer-opt 3.8.4.1
Storx

Activity: 322
Merit: 233

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:29:32 AM

Patrike,

Anyway we can do some brainstorming together on a way to improve the Profit Switching mode of the software?

If i understand NemoMiner, basically its logging the 24hr est, 24hr actual, and Current est, then its doing a calculation to figure out a running offset.. then applying it to smooth out the outlier spikes in profit that result in poor actual pay.

Example:

x17:
24hr Est: 0.01853 *which is a projection of the next 24hrs based on the current exchange rate
24hr Actual: 0.01544 *which is based on actual payouts from past 24hrs of exchanged coins

Trust:
(3/26/2018 0500EST 24hr Est:) - (3/27/2018 0500EST 24hr actual) = Trust  24hr Offset

Example:

it will compare the current price with a running offset to determine if its worth switching to, because if the current est... greater than the 16.7% current offset, than its more likely it will actually payout more.

Then the next day lets say the new next 24hr trust offset is 17.0%, it does an averaging
16.7 and 17.0 for an average running offset of 16.85% and so far as time of the software collects data.

One thing i noticed on nemo's is if the offset places the coin below the 24hr actual, it defaults to 24hr actual price on the list for profit switching.

Basically, the trust offset in nemo miner is just saying hey, this is the expected amount of drop in value on this algo after all the peeps switch over to catch the spikes in high current payout and its actually exchanged for payout to peeps. The part i dont know how it does it is how it is taking into account current prices to this trust offset to mix those values into the calculations, thus why i suggest some brainstorming by the masses to figure out a good way of doing this.

Awesome Miner already have access to these numbers, so making some adjustments to the profit switcher should be possible. Please give me a little more time to investigate before I get back with a longer response.

What I had in mind since before was that the Awesome Miner cloud could help out here to build this statistics trend, so you don't have to run Awesome Miner for a longer period of time to build the trust-level. It could be provided for you.

1) Nemos Miner has a lot more miners (10 ccminer forks for various miners and cuda versions to maximize hashrate+ high prfitability RVN x16r mining) and to select the best miner for each algo it will benchmark them all and use the best one with highest hash-rate (for 300 seconds and bench-marking is done in in mining mode, so earnings are nt lost, and important is that mining begins after benchmark is complete, and this is very useful when compared to AM that doesn't have this feature).

2) Nemos Miner has a better algorithm switching implementation using BrainPlus and EarningTracker   with past statistics

Patrike, I recommend you to check their sourcecode and statistics files from /statistics folder to improve performance.

I started on the same pool both Awesome MIner and Nemos Miner and after 48 hours Nemos miner had a better real BTC payout than AM (never trust inflated statistics, always compare real BTC payments).

How you managed to get v3.0, ive only seen as high as 2.5.2 on his gethub

I am here to stick with AM, but for now im only using it mainly as a monitor for my rigs, this is a feature that nemo doesnt have currently that AM does, i just hope we can improve AM and make it way better so everyone comes to AM to help build up this community, i feel this software has far more potential.

Future things that would help AM is the ability to run it on Linux, this is something that 3 other common miners are already transitioning into, NemoMiner, MultipoolMiner, and WatchdogMiner are all partnering up with HiveOS to run on linux.... I think if a linux version of the remote awesome miner would be the first step in the right direction, still use the main program off windows, but allow the rigs to be on linux and communicate

- GPUs Mining : 128 (Updated 3/7/18) // CPUs Mining : 19 (Updated 2/23/18)
moppidoo

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:47:50 AM

Patrike,

Example:

x17:

Trust:

Example:

That's great!  Yes,  somewhere to store the historic data (exchange rate,  difficulty evolution, daily actual earnings)  and making switching decisions on such data would be tremendously helpful providing fairly reliable and intelligent feature to AM. Personally I'm in the process trying to automate and build my earnings record database...this would be part of the crucial data needed for a better switching algorithm IMHO (currently there isn't an algorithm,  but more like a rule).  Would love to see more awesome users input and collaborate with Patrike making AM absolutely awesome!
moppidoo

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:53:10 AM

And in conjunction,  I would like to offer my part of the contribution, a manual switch rule to avoid long interval mining on short profit spikes via API, a crude workaround, but it works a treat and avoids potential double digit profit loss is important priority in current bear market

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3210119.0

All credits goes to Patrike for providing Awesome Miner Software and @soothaa for the inspiration from his Coin Updater Plugin.
powerstr

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

Hello everybody!
Tell me please how can I turn on the dual miner
I can not understand what I'm not doing rightfully tell me where it is not what to prescribe!
powerstr

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:42:42 AM

One Eth
eminer001

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

Patrike,

Example:

x17:

Trust:

Example:

2) Nemos Miner has a better algorithm switching implementation using BrainPlus and EarningTracker   with past statistics

How you managed to get v3.0, ive only seen as high as 2.5.2 on his gethub

I am here to stick with AM, but for now im only using it mainly as a monitor for my rigs, this is a feature that nemo doesnt have currently that AM does, i just hope we can improve AM and make it way better so everyone comes to AM to help build up this community, i feel this software has far more potential.

Future things that would help AM is the ability to run it on Linux, this is something that 3 other common miners are already transitioning into, NemoMiner, MultipoolMiner, and WatchdogMiner are all partnering up with HiveOS to run on linux.... I think if a linux version of the remote awesome miner would be the first step in the right direction, still use the main program off windows, but allow the rigs to be on linux and communicate

You have to download the latest sourceode from git with the green button "download zip". There is no need to compile or change any other files, you just have to run the bat file and it works with higher profitability with default settings. 
rmSX13

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:35:13 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 11:04:03 AM by rmSX13

Has anyone had issue with interface offline keeps showing up in the GUI but powershell still up?

Excavator worked fine after this update 4.6.3.. though DSTM still has prob? Randomly shuts down zm.exe after a few hours. Any config should I set it to?
Larvitar

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

Hello everybody!
I can not understand what I'm not doing rightfully tell me where it is not what to prescribe!
Just benchmark it. You can set "dual-mining hashrate" for ETH in Profit Profiles to avoid issues.
moppidoo

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:35:27 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 11:52:33 AM by moppidoo

Hello everybody!

Try

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.msg32710155#msg32710155

Also, have valid pools for the 2ndary algo, if you just want easy way round, use builtin nicehash or zpool online services for the 2ndary algo
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: