Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:58:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701466 times)
powerstr

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:20:50 PM

Re: Claymore's NeoScrypt AMD GPU Miner v1.1 (Windows)
v1.1:
- fixed issue with rejected shares.
- reduced CPU usage for systems with a lot of GPUs.

Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v11.6 (Windows/Linux)
v11.6:

- improved hashrate for weak Nvidia cards by about 1%.
- zero devfee for 3GB cards in Windows 10, same as for all 2GB cards.
- applied some tricks to increase available memory for 3GB cards in Windows 10 so you can mine ETH a bit longer.
- now you can press "y" key to turn on "Compute Mode" in AMD drivers for all cards (Windows only).
- Linux version: removed openssl library dependency.
- improved "-logfile" option, now you can use it to specify a folder for log files, use slash at the end to do it, for example, "-logfile logs\".
- added "-epoolsfile" and "-dpoolsfile" options.
- remote management: now "miner_getstat2" command also returns PCI bus index for every GPU.
- a few minor bug fixes and improvements.

https://github.com/brian112358/sgminer-x16r/releases
Lunga Chung

Activity: 277
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:03:49 PM

Can anyone explain how exactly does remote proxy feature works on AM ? I understand the description but i don't get the part with agent...who reports to who
Dragstar

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:57:26 AM

This shit is broken like hell I paid 35$ for this shitty program. Angry
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:14:01 AM

how is it broken, in what ways it didn't meet your expectations? No one can help base on a rant.

As much as the 35 dollar license you bought, it only supports 4 miners, which can simply be done installing 2 instances...a good 35 saved...not much to centralize your rig management if it was only 4 miners tbh.

worst come to worst, at least this sh*t you bought is awesome...something you can brag about...you know..."awesome sh*t"?
Dragstar

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:39:50 AM

how is it broken, in what ways it didn't meet your expectations? No one can help base on a rant.

As much as the 35 dollar license you bought, it only supports 4 miners, which can simply be done installing 2 instances...a good 35 saved...not much to centralize your rig management if it was only 4 miners tbh.

worst come to worst, at least this sh*t you bought is awesome...something you can brag about...you know..."awesome sh*t"?
Ok let me tell you .The profit thing doesn't even have rvn coin ,needs to be done manually and still broken after.The daily profit prices the program gives way lower than in real.The fan speed reading has a bug for example AM says fans speed %80 but in real fans are at %50.It has been lower than 24 hours I bought this and these are my findings for now... And yea call it awesome shit!
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:27:09 AM

Ok let me tell you .The profit thing doesn't even have rvn coin ,needs to be done manually and still broken after.The daily profit prices the program gives way lower than in real.The fan speed reading has a bug for example AM says fans speed %80 but in real fans are at %50.It has been lower than 24 hours I bought this and these are my findings for now... And yea call it awesome shit!

I would say, this again is PICNIC

to all your findings, non of them are not resolvable provided the proper approach(es).

First, nothing here you mentioned couldn't be noticed by using the Free 2 Miner License version...meaning it would've been a good decision to stay on trial for longer than rushing to the decision to purchase the software and rant about it's abilities and restrictions.

Awesome Miner is AFAiK developed by 1 developer, for the sole purpose to monitor/manage your mining rigs/farms providing several useful functionality of customization as well as profit switching, some are not found on other similar free/proprietary/commercial softwares. It is not without flaws on it's own but doesn't take a genius to operate..an average user can still find solutions with active developer and helpful communities.

1. Coin support, Awesome miner provide you with possibility to support any coin, any algo provided you have the right hw and/or mining software. Doesn't mean that AM have all coins supported out of the box. Your example of RVN is something that completely out of AM's control. First it is not included in WhatToMine coins.json, 2nd, the individual RVN json from WTM is only in (testing) mode, lastly, the ex rate provided by WTM is not stable, if you check right now, it's at 0...so the information cannot be processed automatically and accurately if information provider doesn't provide them. RVN does not get considered at all since it's 0 revenue, 0 profit. You need to manually update the information yourself or use the built-in online services' reported profit figures, which puts you at the mercy of their own credibility but not AM's fault.

2. Daily Profit is absolutely NOT AM issue, all info are pulled and calculated from service providers and AM simply represent it to you with what's available. In a bear market you are NOT going to get what the estimate says. Your mined coin 5 days ago simply loses value by 50% at least with a consecutive days of double digit percentage drop. I can earn 1 billion USD per a single i7-920 CPU a day if I want to, it's all to do with the actual data you set AM to fetch. Benchmark Benchmark and Benchmark, apply the correct profit profiles is very first beginner's step. AM does not use pool side performance figures for your earnings, if something you suspect the figures are way off chart, it is your configuration that needs a good look at. A good indication is that if your daily earning is way off the daily price swing of BTC price itself (compound the factor of ALT/BTC pair price fluctuation), you should investigate into as to why on your own. AM is not a nanny...it's a nanny's tool and you are your own farm's nanny.

3. Fan speed, my multiple rigs are reporting correct fan speeds, so it's something to do with drivers, OS, platform, GPU mapping etc. lots of factors. Provide information as to what HW, OS, Driver, Mining SW combo will likely get you support from community but giving non of the info and calling the SW straight sh*t won't yield you any from dev himself nor the community...not even sympathy...

PS. if you want to partially automate more custom coins out of the many thousands available out there and dozens that pops up each day, try soothaa's plugin, Take note, you need the Premium edition (170 USD very expensive sh*t) to do so, even if you write your own plugin. so IMHO it's not highly recommended path to take until you works out what this sh*t can and  can't do. Assuming you have not ditched it completely and decide to continue to have it co-exist with your farm
Dragstar

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:42:56 AM

Well thanks for the long post but since I have more than 2 rigs it forced me to buy the license .I can pay 170$ for sure but the bugs I mentioned needs to be fixed.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:26:25 AM

Small bug: when I change cpuminer-opt to use cpuminer-avx2.exe, AM doesn't read the hash rate for blake2s or yescrypt.

Worked fine when left as the default sse2 miner.

Happens in 4.6.2 w/ cpuminer-opt 3.8.4.1
Please verify in 4.6.3 as well - I made an adjustment to support more of the different ways that cpuminer can report hashrates.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:32:07 AM

@patrike I have some suggestions based in my experience:
1- SGMiners doesn't control clocks/fans. Yeah, it's awful. I have to autostart OverdriveNTool to set a "generic" overclock/undervolt or stick at Claymore's profile (if it runs after Claymore miner). I tried to execute OverdriveNTool automatically before every sgminer session, but I couldn't. Is there a way to do it? If no, what do you think about add a third-party app to apply overclock/undervolt (maybe OverdriveNTool) or just allow to set a command to run before miner?

2- Why not make XMR-STAK-CPU default CPU cryptonight miner? It's faster than XMRig. I really miss it in Profit Miner :/

Awesome Awesome miner! Cheesy
1) Sgminer do have some command line arguments related to clocking and fan speed. It's however quite common that users run external overclocking tools like the one you suggest, as it can be configured to run before the miner starts as part of the batch command feature

2) In the past XMR-Stak had requirements on running as Administrator user, making it difficult to launch from Awesome Miner. That restriction is gone now. XMR-Stak also had some requirements of manual configuration via configuration files.
It should still be possible to manually add XMR-Stak in Options dialog, Managed Software, and specify that it's API compatible with "XMR-Stak". Then you should be able to use it as part of the profit switcher

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:33:34 AM

Maybe I missed a memo but my advanced tab is now grayed out on my managed miners - is there a way to get this back? After the latest windows 10 update I can't seem to find a version of AB that will work with any of the stable Catalyst drivers so I was going to go back to using Claymore to do my OCing, but doesn't seem like I can do that through AM anymore either. Sure I'm just missing something obvious but can't find it this morning. I'm using the current latest 4.6.3
The Advanced section of a Managed Miner is only available for cgminer/sgminer kind of mining software. For other software it will be disabled.

You can use the device profiles (Options dialog, Device Profiles) to setup clocking parameters for the Claymore miner. You can then select to use this Device Profile in the properties of the Managed Miner.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:36:33 AM

Seems that after the recent updates, my remote miners no longer have the miner software window open, they are mining and you can see bfgminer.exe running in the background. They used to open and stay up the entire time mining, but now it seems that the only one to still show the bfgminer.exe command prompt window is the main system with which I control my remote miners. Everything appears to be populating over in Awesome Miner, I can see they're hashing and all that good stuff.

Anyone else have this issue?
First of all, I will assume that you run Remote Agent application and not the Windows service. In the Properties of these miners, in the Environment section, there is a setting for "Console window mode". The default value is to show the mining software console window - "Show formatted console window". Can you please verify this setting?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:37:24 AM

The sort-by-balance feature in the balance tab of AM does not sort correctly. It is sorting based on the 1st number, rather than looking at the entire number. For example, if you have three coins with balances of $105, $90 and $46  it will put the order $90, $46, $105 (9>4>1).
Thanks for reporting, I will take a look at this sorting.

BliksemMiner

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:38:22 AM

Morning All,
Can someone explain to me in idiot terms how to setup awesome miner to allow me to define Antpool as a Pool Coin. Apologies if the question is simplistic but I would really like to get some indication as to what is being mined with all my rigs.
Thanks
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:39:19 AM

Flew right to view through the web interface!
That is - now if put on under a specific user login and password visibility part of the miners - he still sees everything which is not in the list provided for prosmore only to him
For the built-in web interface, please make sure you have enabled Authentication in Options dialog, Security section. Also verify that multi-user authentication is enabled in Options dialog, Web section. If you have a cookie since before, you may get logged in right away. Can you reproduce this with another web browser or cleaned cache?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:41:38 AM

Wondering something. So if I go into my profit profile to the pools, I can add one pool it would seem, and that's it. (and it doesn't seem to switch to that pool I add even if it's the most profitable) I want to add a bunch of pools into my own profit switching profile. What I'd actually like to do is make my own profit profile and add each algorithm at each pool myself. For example, add only the algorithms I want from ahashpool (Lets say for simplicity Lyra2rev2, and Neoscrypt) and do like this for all of the pools on each of the profit switching pools listed, and then move on to other yimp pools that don't have special checkboxes yet. This way if for example M7M is hanging the miner at Zergpool for some reason, but it's working at other pools, instead of either disabling Zergpool, or the M7M algorithm, I could just remove the Zergpool M7M pool address entry and M7M would still work with the other pools. (More profit) I'm not seeing where you can make a big list like you can for the external miners. I'm probably just missing something and will feel dumb later. Any advice? Thank you!
If you go to Options dialog, Online Services section, you can select an entry like "Zergpool M7M" and uncheck "Include in Managed Profit Switcher". Then it's only this specific combination that will be excluded. Was this the kind of configuration you had in mind?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:43:25 AM

Re: Claymore's NeoScrypt AMD GPU Miner v1.1 (Windows)
v1.1:
- fixed issue with rejected shares.
- reduced CPU usage for systems with a lot of GPUs.

Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v11.6 (Windows/Linux)
v11.6:

- improved hashrate for weak Nvidia cards by about 1%.
- zero devfee for 3GB cards in Windows 10, same as for all 2GB cards.
- applied some tricks to increase available memory for 3GB cards in Windows 10 so you can mine ETH a bit longer.
- now you can press "y" key to turn on "Compute Mode" in AMD drivers for all cards (Windows only).
- Linux version: removed openssl library dependency.
- improved "-logfile" option, now you can use it to specify a folder for log files, use slash at the end to do it, for example, "-logfile logs\".
- added "-epoolsfile" and "-dpoolsfile" options.
- remote management: now "miner_getstat2" command also returns PCI bus index for every GPU.
- a few minor bug fixes and improvements.

https://github.com/brian112358/sgminer-x16r/releases
There will soon be a new development preview available, where you will have updates to the Claymore miners and other mining software.

There are many X16r miners out there right now, but I will add support for one of the sgminer clones (AMD) and one ccminer clone (nVidia). You can always add your own X16r miner as well:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/managedsoftware.aspx

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:47:06 AM

Can anyone explain how exactly does remote proxy feature works on AM ? I understand the description but i don't get the part with agent...who reports to who
First of all, this feature is only intended to be used with very large mining operations.

Without the proxy, the typical ASIC miner connection in Awesome Miner looks like this
Awesome Miner -> Many ASIC miners

With the proxy, Awesome Miner will instead connect to the proxy, and each proxy can connect to many ASIC miners.
Awesome Miner -> One or many Remote Proxies -> Many ASIC miners

Please note that the arrows above indicates the direction of the TCP/IP connection. Data will flow in both directions.

Instead of Awesome Miner having to connect to 3000 ASIC miners, it can connect to 3 Remote Proxy instances, where each instance connects to 1000 ASIC miners.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:56:47 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 08:13:32 AM by patrike

Hi,

1) You can add most mining software to Awesome Miner manually, as there are constantly being new mining software launched all the time, all of them will not be included in Awesome Miner right away.
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/managedsoftware.aspx

In addition, I always try to add built-in support for the mining software that are popular and requested by many users. For X16r, the new development release will include one X16r miner for AMD and one for nVidia included out-of-the-box

For specific coins, Awesome Miner is automatically adding all coins in the WhatToMine main listing, and this is required to get profit information for a coin.

2) The profit calculations are based on the numbers from the pools themselves. Awesome Miner is simply presenting these numbers. There are also some configuration you can do to select if you want to use the Current or 24h average profit numbers.
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/coinstats.aspx

The link above also explains why the payouts from the pools can be lower than their predictions.

In addition to this, I'm also working on implementing a way where Awesome Miner can keep track of the payout performance from the pools. The idea is to automatically adjust the predictions (that are published by the pools themselves today) based on past trends of payout performance. This feature will be available within the next few weeks. However, even with this feature available, the profit predictions are still only predictions and it's stil always up to the pools to deliver.

3) Is it the fan speed of the mining software (for example Claymore miner) that is 50%, or where is this indicator taken from? Awesome Miner uses a third party library for reading GPU data (clocking, fan speed, ...) and there can be a few instances where the information isn't correct.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:28:28 AM

Morning All,
Can someone explain to me in idiot terms how to setup awesome miner to allow me to define Antpool as a Pool Coin. Apologies if the question is simplistic but I would really like to get some indication as to what is being mined with all my rigs.
Thanks

Are you for example running ASIC miners that are mining Bitcoin, Litecoin or similar? If that's the case, you can right click on the miner in your list of miners and select "Define Pool Coin", and then select Bitcoin or Litecoin for example. Now you have instructed Awesome Miner what coins you are mining and then you will see the revenue information and a coin image based on this.

If you are looking at adding new pools into Awesome Miner, you can do that via the Options dialog, Pools section.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 08:59:14 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 09:28:24 AM by patrike

Awesome Miner Version 4.5.4 (Development preview of 4.7)
- Benchmark feature improved to benchmark and compare multiple mining software using the same algorithm
- Updated user interface for mining software selection
- Added mining software: Sgminer X16r for X16r algorithm
- Added mining software: RavenMiner for X16r algorithm
- Claymore Dual Ethereum Miner 11.6
- Claymore NeoScrypt AMD Miner 1.1
- CastXMR 0.9.2
- PhoenixMiner 2.8c
- Correction to Verify Password for Cloud Services configuration

Development versions are intended for users that want to try the latest features before they are made available in the official releases. Development versions are not intended to be deployed at large scale as they have not been tested as much as the official releases. Please make sure that both Awesome Miner and Remote Agent are upgraded to the same version. Also note that once upgraded to a development preview, it isn't possible to downgrade to an older version.

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates

Direct download links if needed:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: