Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:49:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 645 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 700829 times)
SiddFan

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:04:37 AM

Found one more bug.

It happens at benchmarking ehen you have AfterBurner remote support installed and configured.

When benchmarking AM sendd to AB remote server "last used algo" setings for all algos you benchmark.

This is not ok. because SW then gives wrong benchmark results or crashes cards.

You must remove the AB remote server info, then benchmark, then add it again.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hashrefinery

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:14:31 AM

A note for those who are concerned about hitting minimum payout thresholds - Hash Refinery now support LTC payouts. We're not mining that coin but will buy on exchanges to keep the balance topped up.

Remember to use 'c=LTC' in the password field along with your Litecoin wallet address as your username to use this option.

Cheers

Hash Refinery Pool http://pool.hashrefinery.com/ - Over 50 coins active on 15+ algos - Receive payouts in any listed coin or auto-conversion to BTC
Dihlofos

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

Make your order in the program !!!

There are several mistakes that need to be corrected.
1 - when updating the program, new miners are not loaded, the program must be completely deleted and the installation must be performed again.
2 - some miners are in the program and do not run for testing, for example, a claymore for dual mining refers to a port which is not on the pool ...
3 - update excavator to version 1.1.5, parse with dual mining! Pre-installed versions that are in the program do not start at all. The User defined mining software window - why it is needed at all, if you can not add your own program for mining to it, but you can only add from the above listed ones. After the addition, they are not tested and do not work. A new ccminer has been released.
4 - in testing not all selected algorithms fall into the test list. The necessary pools that are needed for testing are included.
5 - When do you understand the order of displaying video cards? The numbers of video cards are mixed and do not correspond to the chosen group of the miner.
For example, I have 4 pieces 1070 and 8 pieces 1080 on one Riga, I divided them into two groups 1070 and 1080. In the GPU tab, when selecting a group of cards, they are displayed incorrectly when the Display system monitoring option is off ....

Test the miners and put things in order with the display of video cards, deal with the overclocking without afterberner, since he does not see many cards, there is a more alternative option. Some miners can themselves accelerate themselves, such as an excavator.

Proshol already a year, nothing on these errors is not done and are not corrected .....
smeagol001

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

hello

i got a problem suddenly i cant use the deactivate button on my gpu tab in awesome miner anymore.
the deactivate button sjust stayes grayed out regardless which gpu ive selected.

anybody got a clue why thats happening since i used that to just toggle the one gpu i use for gaming so that i can still mine with the other 2 of my 3 cards
Dalba

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:58:25 PM

1 - when updating the program, new miners are not loaded, the program must be completely deleted and the installation must be performed again.
2 - some miners are in the program and do not run for testing, for example, a claymore for dual mining refers to a port which is not on the pool ...
3 - update excavator to version 1.1.5, parse with dual mining! Pre-installed versions that are in the program do not start at all. The User defined mining software window - why it is needed at all, if you can not add your own program for mining to it, but you can only add from the above listed ones. After the addition, they are not tested and do not work. A new ccminer has been released.
4 - in testing not all selected algorithms fall into the test list. The necessary pools that are needed for testing are included.
5 - When do you understand the order of displaying video cards? The numbers of video cards are mixed and do not correspond to the chosen group of the miner.
For example, I have 4 pieces 1070 and 8 pieces 1080 on one Riga, I divided them into two groups 1070 and 1080. In the GPU tab, when selecting a group of cards, they are displayed incorrectly when the Display system monitoring option is off ....

Test the miners and put things in order with the display of video cards, deal with the overclocking without afterberner, since he does not see many cards, there is a more alternative option. Some miners can themselves accelerate themselves, such as an excavator.

Proshol already a year, nothing on these errors is not done and are not corrected .....

Don't to take it bad, but all your problems are not Awesome miner related, but come from lack of knowledge and skill from your side...
If you want to mine without further knowledge, you should start mining with nicehash and their own software.
If you want to take the less easy road with AM, you should start with those steps :
- create a profit profile according to your mining rig.
- for your profit profile, select all mining software compatible.
- then select all online services just temporary to have access to a large panel of algorithm and make a benchmark.
- at this stage, all algorithms will be tested with all compatible software selected. When finished, AM will chose the best software for each algorithm

After that you can chose online services you want to use, or/and define specific pools for specifics coins.
Choose 24h average in statistics for less switching and more stable income.
Then enjoy ! ... or not... but don't blame AM as it only do what you ask him to do...

Dihlofos

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:00:21 PM

Don't to take it bad, but all your problems are not Awesome miner related, but come from lack of knowledge and skill from your side...
If you want to mine without further knowledge, you should start mining with nicehash and their own software.
If you want to take the less easy road with AM, you should start with those steps :
- then select all online services just temporary to have access to a large panel of algorithm and make a benchmark.
- at this stage, all algorithms will be tested with all compatible software selected. When finished, AM will chose the best software for each algorithm

After that you can chose online services you want to use, or/and define specific pools for specifics coins.
Then enjoy ! ... or not... but don't blame AM as it only do what you ask him to do...

I have no problems with everything you said, it's a paid product so it's necessary to bring it to mind, where else should I write? The product is unfinished, unfinished.
How can I test the miners, if testing for some of the minisers does not start?
Some miners are simply obsolete, at present there are new versions, how can I configure new versions of the ministers if the program developer does not provide this?
Why is graphics cards overclocked in one place?
Why in the drop-down list View Details .. Profit switching .. shows only ten switching? What can not be added more?
For some of these pools, some ports of the algorithm are incorrect.
Why can not video cards be grouped at will, but only through -d ....?
And that turns out in a change everything, how they can be dispersed, if their mapping is confused?
People wrote on the forum and more than once about it, but everyone seems to be interested in profit ... Anyway, how it works and okay ...
Why can not a user add or edit a list of pools?
What is the purpose of the User defined mining software window - if you can not add your own miners there?
And if added, then the program does not see them, does not see the algorithms that indicate them and therefore they can not be tested ...
There are so many literate people who, for some reason do not notice these mistakes, and developers are completely different, I repeat once again the paid program!
Therefore, the user has the right to eliminate all comments!
Dalba

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:49:29 PM

I have no problems with everything you said, it's a paid product so it's necessary to bring it to mind, where else should I write? The product is unfinished, unfinished.
How can I test the miners, if testing for some of the minisers does not start?
Some miners are simply obsolete, at present there are new versions, how can I configure new versions of the ministers if the program developer does not provide this?
Why is graphics cards overclocked in one place?
Why in the drop-down list View Details .. Profit switching .. shows only ten switching? What can not be added more?
For some of these pools, some ports of the algorithm are incorrect.
Why can not video cards be grouped at will, but only through -d ....?
And that turns out in a change everything, how they can be dispersed, if their mapping is confused?
People wrote on the forum and more than once about it, but everyone seems to be interested in profit ... Anyway, how it works and okay ...
Why can not a user add or edit a list of pools?
What is the purpose of the User defined mining software window - if you can not add your own miners there?
And if added, then the program does not see them, does not see the algorithms that indicate them and therefore they can not be tested ...
There are so many literate people who, for some reason do not notice these mistakes, and developers are completely different, I repeat once again the paid program!
Therefore, the user has the right to eliminate all comments!

Paid or not, you have all the functionalities you're looking for in AM (except overclocking management in some paid versions only).
You can add any pool of your choice, you can add any online service of your choice, and you can also add any mining software of your choice too.
I strongly encourage you to read the help & faq section of official site where all is explained : http://www.awesomeminer.com/help.aspx
Sermon

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:37:20 PM

Hello, I want to move from SM os to awesome miner. I have rigs with 8xP106-100. I can't overclock and monitor GPU speeds. I also can't connect to MSI afterburner, but I'm pretty sure everything was setup correctly. I have tryed different drivers too, maybe these cards require some  special settings?
Dihlofos

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:44:37 PM

What are you telling me?
There is nothing that I need ...
The program offers to download what is already loaded by default, the old version.
I wanted to download what I want ... I was trying to be the same thing ...
The program is raw ... does not allow miners to use new miners and can not update them ...
Miner excavator does not work at all, apparently they have errors there with the syntax of treatment ....
 In general, the new version of the API has already been released.
Where the results of the work of developers, updates come and nothing is so plain and unmanageable. What did people write about and left the bezel, that we will pour water in the mortar?
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:44:19 PM

What are you telling me?
The program offers to download what is already loaded by default, the old version.
The program is raw ... does not allow miners to use new miners and can not update them ...
Miner excavator does not work at all, apparently they have errors there with the syntax of treatment ....
Where the results of the work of developers, updates come and nothing is so plain and unmanageable. What did people write about and left the bezel, that we will pour water in the mortar?

Sorry, understand very hard. Machine Digger v1.5 only NiceHash server support does, no can work, nobody wants, nicehash u can use miner

same download whatever you want, use what u want, AM Awesome

Everything can change what u want do to, very simple, gui simple, other miner no can do. Mine all pool, mine all coin like to you big heart. Program never finish, developer is great! improving always.

***cough cough***
umm, my excavator works very well, you should use v1.4x of excavator, Nicehash changed the stratum protocol in 1.5 so it is only compatible with NiceHack servers, you should use NiceHack if you want excavator 1.5x, it is not an API issue.

GPU mapping is tricky, not all mining software sees GPU orders in the same way even, maybe you should avoid running mixed card rigs or try linux. .

AM allows you to use almost all mining software, if you have issues unable to upload to remote rigs just VNC in and manually download and extract. Then point AM to the correct executable and apply the correct profit profile.

If you have issues with less algos showing up as available benchmark, you need to read through the help page properly, if you can't understand what it says, replace google translator with a proper dictionary in your hand might be a good start. It is misconfiguration issue, not all miners support benchmarking mode, so you need to have pools setup, do your own part and don't be a PICNIC.

one click mining software is that way ----> (NiceHack, MindTheGate....)

Here, you post questions (preferably well formed) instead of rant, and ppl might just be very willing to help, or come up with ideas for refinements so dev can polish and extend the software more. AM is far from raw btw.
GoRdiE

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:30:19 PM

What are you telling me?

Sorry, understand very hard. Machine Digger v1.5 only NiceHash server support does, no can work, nobody wants, nicehash u can use miner

same download whatever you want, use what u want, AM Awesome

Everything can change what u want do to, very simple, gui simple, other miner no can do. Mine all pool, mine all coin like to you big heart. Program never finish, developer is great! improving always.

***cough cough***
umm, my excavator works very well, you should use v1.4x of excavator, Nicehash changed the stratum protocol in 1.5 so it is only compatible with NiceHack servers, you should use NiceHack if you want excavator 1.5x, it is not an API issue.

GPU mapping is tricky, not all mining software sees GPU orders in the same way even, maybe you should avoid running mixed card rigs or try linux. .

AM allows you to use almost all mining software, if you have issues unable to upload to remote rigs just VNC in and manually download and extract. Then point AM to the correct executable and apply the correct profit profile.

If you have issues with less algos showing up as available benchmark, you need to read through the help page properly, if you can't understand what it says, replace google translator with a proper dictionary in your hand might be a good start. It is misconfiguration issue, not all miners support benchmarking mode, so you need to have pools setup, do your own part and don't be a PICNIC.

one click mining software is that way ----> (NiceHack, MindTheGate....)

Here, you post questions (preferably well formed) instead of rant, and ppl might just be very willing to help, or come up with ideas for refinements so dev can polish and extend the software more. AM is far from raw btw.

+1000  Wink
akadamson

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:57:04 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 04:37:37 PM by akadamson

Patrike,

The GPU settings dialog doesn't list the card name, only the GPU number and a colon.  The values come over from the remote servers, but no card type/name, etc

Am I missing something to enable this?

UPDATE:  This seems to only be on remote miners, on a local one the GPU names are shown.

Dihlofos

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:05:18 PM

Patrike,

The GPU settings dialog doesn't list the card name, only the GPU number and a colon.  The values come over from the remote servers, but no card type/name, etc

Patrick, when will you fix this mistake?
How much can we talk about this error?
The GPU tab displays the names of cards from other settings when these cards are not physically located on the selected installation. And on the monitoring tab, their order also does not match.

This error should be corrected and not say that it is very difficult.
akadamson

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:47:07 PM

Patrike,

The GPU tab displays the names of cards from other settings when these cards are not physically located on the selected installation. And on the monitoring tab, their order also does not match.

if you would use the web based help, It would have answered most all of your questions.

You can already fix the order and have been able to do this for a long time.  Use the "map to system monitoring" button and drag and drop them in the order you want them.  Beyond that I doubt there is much that can be done because the OS determined the order they are initialized  via the driver and there is no way that software can tell the OS how to reorder them.

http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/gpumapping.aspx

Also there are some features that require you to buy a legitimate license, if you haven't done that, then I suspect demanding change isn't going to get you very far.

GoRdiE

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:53:31 PM

@patrike

Can you add JCE Cryptonote CPU Miner?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3281187.0

I can not make it work  Huh Huh
Dihlofos

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:14:53 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 01:28:25 PM by Dihlofos

Patrike,

if you would use the web based help, It would have answered most all of your questions.

You can already fix the order and have been able to do this for a long time.  Use the "map to system monitoring" button and drag and drop them in the order you want them.  Beyond that I doubt there is much that can be done because the OS determined the order they are initialized  via the driver and there is no way that software can tell the OS how to reorder them.

Also there are some features that require you to buy a legitimate license, if you haven't done that, then I suspect demanding change isn't going to get you very far.

Dragging does not solve the problem, all the same video cards are shuffled. They can't fix anything.
Video cards fall into the group from another rig.
Other developers of such programs have implemented this very simply, I do not know why there is a problem here?
They will grow up a list of maps and then sort them according to the model.
Dihlofos

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:21:44 PM

@patrike

Can you add JCE Cryptonote CPU Miner?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3281187.0

I can not make it work  Huh Huh

They have nothing their own can not be added and those miners that are in the program really do not manage. I also did not work, and how to correct the command line, so it's closed and nowhere is it specified.
Apparently they did not really check anything themselves.
moppidoo

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

Patrike,

Try to drag and distribute everything in order, but it does not work and does not solve the problem. It turns out everything in a shuffle.
Other developers of such programs have implemented this very simply, I do not know why there is a problem here?

If your rig showing GPUs from another rig, you have serious misconfig issue with your hosts.
Dihlofos

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:59:38 PM

Patrike,

Try to drag and distribute everything in order, but it does not work and does not solve the problem. It turns out everything in a shuffle.

If your rig showing GPUs from another rig, you have serious misconfig issue with your hosts.
I have no problems is problems in AM.
I tried everything, in different Riga, locally and nothing changes. On one Riga with a GTX 1080 and 1070, have created two groups and 1080 GTX 1070. But the cards in the monitoring fall from one group to another and they can not be distributed. This is a software defect.
moppidoo

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:27:04 PM

Patrike,

I have no problems is problems in AM.
I tried everything, in different Riga, locally and nothing changes. On one Riga with a GTX 1080 and 1070, have created two groups and 1080 GTX 1070. But the cards in the monitoring fall from one group to another and they can not be distributed. This is a software defect.

Ok, this is confusing...

I'm assuming you are using free version of AM based on  your posts (i wouldn't buy AM if I can't even get custom mining software working). So guessing what you did was trying to have 2 miners, one for 1080(s), one for 1070(s).

You don't really have to ummm, create groups for them, but even if you do, it's for visual management pleasure. You do want 2 miners setup for each card though, obviously each have strength in differing algos. What you really need to do is to set proper parameter via Command Line Options, to make sure the mining softwares uses the correct card per their own profile/template. Drag and drop don't work here, mining requires good computer literacy, it's not plug and play money printing business.

I have a rig with 1060 and 970, no probolemo at all with this kind of scenario, overclocking no prob and they happily mine their own most profitable algo via 2 managed profit miners, running different clocking profiles..

Why don't you post some screenshots to illustrate what you trying to achieve...it's going to be better than 1000 words and we can make sure there are no misunderstanding here...don't judge about sw defects without seeking help.
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 645 »
  Print  

Jump to: