Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:06:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701400 times)
moharni

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:40:04 AM

Hi

I have download Awesome Miner. And by default it shows chipTemp1 values of Antminer.

To show the ChipTemp2 values I found that can be done for S9 by clicking “Display Antminer chip temperature in Status column” in the option section. However, that dose not work with T9+ model of antminer.

Anyone knows how to show ChipTemp2 for Antminer T9+ and use it to trigger notification?

thanks
Allo-4ka

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

To show the ChipTemp2 values I found that can be done for S9 by clicking “Display Antminer chip temperature in Status column” .....
Many templates are there, the rest can logically be
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/customizefield.aspx
geck

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:46:19 PM

Hi,

I've just started dabbling with a baikal x10 and awesomeminer. I've setup the api port and such and can see what it is mining and the hashrate, but it is not able to do any profit switching.

Would appreciate it if someone could give me some pointers. Thanks!
Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:33:41 AM

Hi,

I've just started dabbling with a baikal x10 and awesomeminer. I've setup the api port and such and can see what it is mining and the hashrate, but it is not able to do any profit switching.

Add all the pools/algorithms to your miner itself, even if its 30+ entries, and make sure every one of them is listed in the online services. (All the default pools Awesome miner uses should be listed if enabled globally) If they aren't, add them as user defined online services. Create a profit profile for the miner. Add all the algorithms the X10 uses, deselect any others. Don't select any mining software. Look up how much power the X10 uses on each algorithm, and respective hashrate, and add it in (use custom) you'll make a little bit more that way. That's pretty much all you need to get started. Have fun, and good luck!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
Kalyst69

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:49:39 AM

Hello Guys,

I will receive some Innosilicon ASICs. Does Awesome Miner working good with them ?

Host your ASICs in Siberia for $0.07/KW all inclusive. Contact me for information.
qrnode

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:30:38 AM

I monitor a bunch of s9's with awesome miner and like it a lot. I am displaying chip temp in the progress column. Would it be possible to add an option that adds color by temp to the individual card temp values? That way at a quick glance I could see if a card is running hotter than normal and research to see if the card has a problem or not. thank you,
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:33:59 AM

Has anyone had success setting up pool priority (for purpose of failover) for GPU Managed Profit Switching Miners along with software other than sgminer/claymore ?

I use pool groups almost entirely and have pools setup for coins I want to mine. Some pools tend to be more unstable than others and have regular downtime, thus I wanted to setup backup pool(s) for the coin (well, if I can get this working, it'll be even more ideal that I have 1~2 backup pools for every single coin I'm mining)

for Example:

I'm Mining Straks (STAK), setting up coin, and pool for it.

Pool (A) is my main pool of preference, but lately it has been experiencing excessive daily downtime, so I setup Pool (B), both pointing to the exact coin STAK as defined in custom coins.

Now, there are no effect on priority being set here...using either ccMiner, Excavator....the detailed tab for all my miners will have 2 entries for STAK

STAK - Pool(A)
STAK - Pool(B)

both showing same profitability (expected), but the order are different for each miner, some goes B before A, some A before B
so I have a great view of my 1/2 of my miners on A, and half on B, and at every profit switching interval, the order may simply change and I'll do a pool hop on the same coin for no good reason.

Note that I had Pool A's priority set to 0, and B to 10...but like I said, there's no effect.

Is there a way to have AM prioritizing pools rather than relying on mining software?

Ideally, wouldn't it be better to have a consistent ordering of the pools in "Details Tab" across all miners after profit switch calculation round, that taken into account of priorities defined in Pool Groups?

I know a few pages back someone had the same/similar issue, and it wasn't quite resolved either. Could we please have this looked into if possible?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 09:41:08 AM

I'm having an issue with awesome miner and bminer.
I'm trying to read and transform in €/day 2 external miners. I've added them to the miners list (only for reading, no control) and Awesome Miner recognize them and reads the hashes for each card and so on.
The problem is that when I try to specify the coin that I'm mining it tells me: "the mining software is not reporting any pool for this miner"
Is there any way to fix/bypass this? I just want to tell him that I'm mining zcash, so that I can see how much I'm making a day
I have the 4.7.4
Thanks
BMiner doesn't return any Pool-related information when you connect to it over the API (which is the case with your External Miner). Almost all other mining software reports this. Awesome Miner must always map the income to a specific pool, and this is the reason why it isn't working.

It could of course be possible to have a concept where Awesome Miner can link the coin to a specific miner instead of a pool, but that concept isn't available today.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 09:41:44 AM

Hi

I have download Awesome Miner. And by default it shows chipTemp1 values of Antminer.

To show the ChipTemp2 values I found that can be done for S9 by clicking “Display Antminer chip temperature in Status column” in the option section. However, that dose not work with T9+ model of antminer.

Anyone knows how to show ChipTemp2 for Antminer T9+ and use it to trigger notification?

thanks

Antminer T9+ is reporting the chip temperature a bit different compared to previous batches. The next update of Awesome Miner will adjust to this.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 09:43:01 AM

Hello Guys,

I will receive some Innosilicon ASICs. Does Awesome Miner working good with them ?
Yes, but in order to enable the API on these miners to allow external applications to connect to them, you must manually follow these steps:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/innosilicon.aspx

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 09:51:14 AM

I monitor a bunch of s9's with awesome miner and like it a lot. I am displaying chip temp in the progress column. Would it be possible to add an option that adds color by temp to the individual card temp values? That way at a quick glance I could see if a card is running hotter than normal and research to see if the card has a problem or not. thank you,
I'm giving you an example below where any chip temperature above 80 °C will result in red bold text. You can of course adjust the conditions and formatting more if you want.

Code:
"Chip: " + (Convert.ToInt32(stats.ChipTemp1) > 80 ?  "<font color=\"red\"><b>" + stats.ChipTemp1 + "</b></font>": stats.ChipTemp1) + "/" + (Convert.ToInt32(stats.ChipTemp2) > 80 ?  "<font color=\"red\"><b>" + stats.ChipTemp2 + "</b></font>": stats.ChipTemp2) + "/" + (Convert.ToInt32(stats.ChipTemp3) > 80 ?  "<font color=\"red\"><b>" + stats.ChipTemp3 + "</b></font>": stats.ChipTemp3) + " °C"

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:01:55 AM

Has anyone had success setting up pool priority (for purpose of failover) for GPU Managed Profit Switching Miners along with software other than sgminer/claymore ?

I use pool groups almost entirely and have pools setup for coins I want to mine. Some pools tend to be more unstable than others and have regular downtime, thus I wanted to setup backup pool(s) for the coin (well, if I can get this working, it'll be even more ideal that I have 1~2 backup pools for every single coin I'm mining)

for Example:

I'm Mining Straks (STAK), setting up coin, and pool for it.

Pool (A) is my main pool of preference, but lately it has been experiencing excessive daily downtime, so I setup Pool (B), both pointing to the exact coin STAK as defined in custom coins.

Now, there are no effect on priority being set here...using either ccMiner, Excavator....the detailed tab for all my miners will have 2 entries for STAK

STAK - Pool(A)
STAK - Pool(B)

both showing same profitability (expected), but the order are different for each miner, some goes B before A, some A before B
so I have a great view of my 1/2 of my miners on A, and half on B, and at every profit switching interval, the order may simply change and I'll do a pool hop on the same coin for no good reason.

Note that I had Pool A's priority set to 0, and B to 10...but like I said, there's no effect.

Is there a way to have AM prioritizing pools rather than relying on mining software?

Ideally, wouldn't it be better to have a consistent ordering of the pools in "Details Tab" across all miners after profit switch calculation round, that taken into account of priorities defined in Pool Groups?

I know a few pages back someone had the same/similar issue, and it wasn't quite resolved either. Could we please have this looked into if possible?

Awesome Miner is currently limited to what the mining software can offer in terms of failover. As you point out, it's only a few mining software that actually support failover. Most software only take a single pool as a command line parameter and doesn't have any failover concept.

Awesome Miner can still list several pools on the Pools tab, to make pool changes easier, but in case of ccminer for example, ccminer is still only aware of a single pool.

You are making a good point here that Awesome Miner should try to be smarter in case of pool failure. When using the profit switcher, Awesome Miner can detect pools not producing any accepted shares and mark them as "Failed", and use the next pool in the list. Maybe there should be a similar concept for Managed Miners as well, where the first pool can be detected as failed and Awesome Miner would automatically change to the second pool - even if the failover concept isn't supported by the mining software.

When using the profit switcher, the priority of the pools in the Pool Group isn't taken into consideration right now. All pools are ordered by profitability instead. What Awesome Miner should do in your scenario, where you have two pools with the same coin/profit, is of course to also look at the priority as a second sorting factor. That doesn't happen today.

Allo-4ka

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

Code:
"TChip: " + (Convert.ToInt32(stats.ChipTemp1) > 85 ?  "<font color=\"red\">" + stats.ChipTemp1 + "</font>": stats.ChipTemp1) + "/" + (Convert.ToInt32(stats.ChipTemp2) > 85 ?  "<font color=\"red\">" + stats.ChipTemp2 + "</font>": stats.ChipTemp2) + "/" + (Convert.ToInt32(stats.ChipTemp3) > 85 ?  "<font color=\"red\">" + stats.ChipTemp3 + "</font>": stats.ChipTemp3) + "/"+ (Convert.ToInt32(stats.ChipTemp4) > 85 ?  "<font color=\"red\">" + stats.ChipTemp4 + "</font>": stats.ChipTemp4) + " °C"

I ask you to tell me how to combine the two codes so as not to display 0 on the fourth blade when it's essentially not
Code:
(stats.ChipTemp4 != "0" ? "/" + stats.ChipTemp4 : "") + " °C"
moppidoo

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:14:55 PM

Awesome Miner is currently limited to what the mining software can offer in terms of failover. As you point out, it's only a few mining software that actually support failover. Most software only take a single pool as a command line parameter and doesn't have any failover concept.

Awesome Miner can still list several pools on the Pools tab, to make pool changes easier, but in case of ccminer for example, ccminer is still only aware of a single pool.

You are making a good point here that Awesome Miner should try to be smarter in case of pool failure. When using the profit switcher, Awesome Miner can detect pools not producing any accepted shares and mark them as "Failed", and use the next pool in the list. Maybe there should be a similar concept for Managed Miners as well, where the first pool can be detected as failed and Awesome Miner would automatically change to the second pool - even if the failover concept isn't supported by the mining software.

When using the profit switcher, the priority of the pools in the Pool Group isn't taken into consideration right now. All pools are ordered by profitability instead. What Awesome Miner should do in your scenario, where you have two pools with the same coin/profit, is of course to also look at the priority as a second sorting factor. That doesn't happen today.

that would make a great future addition to AM's features!
geck

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

Hi,

Add all the pools/algorithms to your miner itself, even if its 30+ entries, and make sure every one of them is listed in the online services. (All the default pools Awesome miner uses should be listed if enabled globally) If they aren't, add them as user defined online services. Create a profit profile for the miner. Add all the algorithms the X10 uses, deselect any others. Don't select any mining software. Look up how much power the X10 uses on each algorithm, and respective hashrate, and add it in (use custom) you'll make a little bit more that way. That's pretty much all you need to get started. Have fun, and good luck!

Thanks! I've done all those, but the bk-x is only mining the nicehash algos (even though awesomeminer says other pools are more profitable). I assume this is because i have not disabled the "nicehashsma" option?
qrnode

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

I'm giving you an example below where any chip temperature above 80 °C will result in red bold text. You can of course adjust the conditions and formatting more if you want.

Code:
"Chip: " + (Convert.ToInt32(stats.ChipTemp1) > 80 ?  "<font color=\"red\"><b>" + stats.ChipTemp1 + "</b></font>": stats.ChipTemp1) + "/" + (Convert.ToInt32(stats.ChipTemp2) > 80 ?  "<font color=\"red\"><b>" + stats.ChipTemp2 + "</b></font>": stats.ChipTemp2) + "/" + (Convert.ToInt32(stats.ChipTemp3) > 80 ?  "<font color=\"red\"><b>" + stats.ChipTemp3 + "</b></font>": stats.ChipTemp3) + " °C"
Thank you,
Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:43:56 PM

So Patrike, I was thinking about something. I see alot of the posts on here, and I have an idea I thought I'd share which might allow people the flexibility they are looking for. So, right now we can set up a managed miner, or a managed profit miner. What about a third class which would be "timer based miner"? It would switch pools based on timers that you setup. Let's say you wanted to set it up to start mining "COIN-A" at 12:00pm. Then, you could set the next timer for 4:00am (whatever you want really) to start mining "COIN-B", then the next timer could be at 10:00am to switch to "COIN-C". There could be a checkbox to enable 1, 2, or 3 days of timers. (if only 1 was checked, it would loop around at the end of the day, with 3 selected, 3 days of timers could be added) Each pool added to the "timer based miner" could have one failover pool, and to be really safe from downtime, there could be one global failover pool for each "timer based miner profile" The cool thing with this idea is a person could make a list of 20 or so coins/pools, they are interested in, and set up a three day "playlist" of them and tweak the amounts of time to stay on each pool as time goes on, and you see how they do. Another great thing would be that since they aren't profit switching, everybody wouldn't switch to the same pool at the same time which would add more consistency for not only the "timer based miner" users, but for the profit based miners as well since, there would be ultimately less people following the profit switcher around at the same time. Just thought I'd put this out there, as it does nobody any good just floating around in my head. Thank you for an "Awesome" program, it's working great for me, and has really helped get thru the cold dark "Crypto Winter" we just experienced.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

which antivirus is compartible with AM, I just uninstalled avira, which was deleting miners even with disabled protection and folder exclusion.

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
moppidoo

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:22:04 PM

which antivirus is compartible with AM, I just uninstalled avira, which was deleting miners even with disabled protection and folder exclusion.

windows defender is fine, just setup exclusion

or better, don't use mining rig for anything else and don't use any AV
moppidoo

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:25:57 PM

NO Profit Stats??

Is this affecting others?  As of about 1hour ago all my miners had profit stats now all zero anyone else?? If you rt click on profit miner and vew details all the pools/algos have 0.0 profit per day.

Thanks

no problems here.

make sure:

- you can access WhatToMine

- all miners are assigned with the correct profit profile

- all profit profiles have correct hashrate entries

other than that, probably need to look deeper into if problem persists
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: