Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:50:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701023 times)
O-Coin

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

NO Profit Stats??

Is this affecting others?  As of about 1hour ago all my miners had profit stats now all zero anyone else?? If you rt click on profit miner and vew details all the pools/algos have 0.0 profit per day.

Thanks

no problems here.

make sure:

- you can access WhatToMine

- all miners are assigned with the correct profit profile

- all profit profiles have correct hashrate entries

other than that, probably need to look deeper into if problem persists

Its been working fine for months.  I didnt change anything.  I thought whattomine but its odd because it is still profit switching or just switching.  and i have 1 miner on GRFT Cryptoknightcc.  I manually created the coin and stats which were also working fine till now it also shows 0  very odd.  Gonna restart and reboot the machine and restart all miners see what happens,  It has to be something simple.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
O-Coin

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:53:20 PM

LOL
I figured it out when I added Graft i must of changed currency dropdown to custom.  Changed back to USD and all was back to normal

thanks
sergw

Activity: 159
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:53:44 PM

patrike,

I use HiveOS for monitoring RIGs and it has very useful feature - power consumption (Watt/kW) for every RIG.  Is it possible to add something like that into Awesome miner? (add some field where we can put power consumption of asic/rig), then it can be seen as sum on miners tab page.
superza

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:57:40 PM

Hello Awesome, did someone encounter the following windows message on win10 64 bit?

"Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware. Application ccminer-x64.exe has been blocked from accessing Graphics Hardware"
It looks like a minor issue that sometimes block miner.
The efffect looks like the miner restart
(I was running Awesome 4.7.4 with profit mining, the client issuing the error ran the awesome remote agent)
Best Regards
Massimiliano
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:51:12 AM

Code:
"TChip: " + (Convert.ToInt32(stats.ChipTemp1) > 85 ?  "<font color=\"red\">" + stats.ChipTemp1 + "</font>": stats.ChipTemp1) + "/" + (Convert.ToInt32(stats.ChipTemp2) > 85 ?  "<font color=\"red\">" + stats.ChipTemp2 + "</font>": stats.ChipTemp2) + "/" + (Convert.ToInt32(stats.ChipTemp3) > 85 ?  "<font color=\"red\">" + stats.ChipTemp3 + "</font>": stats.ChipTemp3) + "/"+ (Convert.ToInt32(stats.ChipTemp4) > 85 ?  "<font color=\"red\">" + stats.ChipTemp4 + "</font>": stats.ChipTemp4) + " °C"

I ask you to tell me how to combine the two codes so as not to display 0 on the fourth blade when it's essentially not
Code:
(stats.ChipTemp4 != "0" ? "/" + stats.ChipTemp4 : "") + " °C"
This will be a bit more code, but please give the following a try:
Code:
new Func<string>(() => {
const int TemperatureLimit = 85;
var FormatTemp = new Func<string, string>((string tempString) => {
if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(tempString) || tempString == "0")
return "";
else
return (Convert.ToInt32(tempString) >= TemperatureLimit ?  "<font color=\"red\"><b>" + tempString + "</b></font>": tempString);
});
return "Chip: " + FormatTemp(stats.ChipTemp1) + "/" + FormatTemp(stats.ChipTemp2) + "/" + FormatTemp(stats.ChipTemp3) + "/" + FormatTemp(stats.ChipTemp4) + " °C";
})()

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:54:27 AM

Hi,

I've just started dabbling with a baikal x10 and awesomeminer. I've setup the api port and such and can see what it is mining and the hashrate, but it is not able to do any profit switching.

Would appreciate it if someone could give me some pointers. Thanks!
Add all the pools/algorithms to your miner itself, even if its 30+ entries, and make sure every one of them is listed in the online services. (All the default pools Awesome miner uses should be listed if enabled globally) If they aren't, add them as user defined online services. Create a profit profile for the miner. Add all the algorithms the X10 uses, deselect any others. Don't select any mining software. Look up how much power the X10 uses on each algorithm, and respective hashrate, and add it in (use custom) you'll make a little bit more that way. That's pretty much all you need to get started. Have fun, and good luck!

Thanks! I've done all those, but the bk-x is only mining the nicehash algos (even though awesomeminer says other pools are more profitable). I assume this is because i have not disabled the "nicehashsma" option?
Thanks for the update. I'm unfortunately not too familiar with the Baikal miner concepts and the behavior of "nicehashsma". I do however know that there are a number of Awesome Miner users running Baikal so maybe someone else have more insightful answers than I can provide.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:02:08 AM

So Patrike, I was thinking about something. I see alot of the posts on here, and I have an idea I thought I'd share which might allow people the flexibility they are looking for. So, right now we can set up a managed miner, or a managed profit miner. What about a third class which would be "timer based miner"? It would switch pools based on timers that you setup. Let's say you wanted to set it up to start mining "COIN-A" at 12:00pm. Then, you could set the next timer for 4:00am (whatever you want really) to start mining "COIN-B", then the next timer could be at 10:00am to switch to "COIN-C". There could be a checkbox to enable 1, 2, or 3 days of timers. (if only 1 was checked, it would loop around at the end of the day, with 3 selected, 3 days of timers could be added) Each pool added to the "timer based miner" could have one failover pool, and to be really safe from downtime, there could be one global failover pool for each "timer based miner profile" The cool thing with this idea is a person could make a list of 20 or so coins/pools, they are interested in, and set up a three day "playlist" of them and tweak the amounts of time to stay on each pool as time goes on, and you see how they do. Another great thing would be that since they aren't profit switching, everybody wouldn't switch to the same pool at the same time which would add more consistency for not only the "timer based miner" users, but for the profit based miners as well since, there would be ultimately less people following the profit switcher around at the same time. Just thought I'd put this out there, as it does nobody any good just floating around in my head. Thank you for an "Awesome" program, it's working great for me, and has really helped get thru the cold dark "Crypto Winter" we just experienced.
Thanks for your suggestion and nice feedback.

Today there are some users that uses the Rules to define scheduled changes of either pools, Managed Templates or Profit Profiles. Please also see "Example: Change mining pool three times per day" at the bottom of this page:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/rules.aspx

Although the Rules can be used in some scenarios, it's not always the most flexible and user friendly way to schedule these kind of changes. Also, if there are many pools like in your example, it would take time to setup everything with the Rules. For this reason, I do think you are correct about that more powerful scheduling features would be nice to have.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 07:30:07 AM

patrike,

I use HiveOS for monitoring RIGs and it has very useful feature - power consumption (Watt/kW) for every RIG.  Is it possible to add something like that into Awesome miner? (add some field where we can put power consumption of asic/rig), then it can be seen as sum on miners tab page.
There are two concepts for the power usage that could be of interest here.

Dynamic - for GPU's:
I've recently implemented power usage display on the GPU tab for some nVidia based mining software. It will be included in the next development release that will be made available soon. It will however be based on what the mining software reports, and from what I can see it's mainly Ccminer that correctly reports the current power usage. There are however no general power usage display feature in Awesome Miner that works on all GPU's without depending on mining software.

Static - for any miner:
Awesome Miner also has the concept of Profit Profiles, where you can specify hashrate and power usage per algorithm. These can be used to enter that your Antminer S9 has power usage of 1300W for SHA-256 for example. This information is currently only used for calculating the profit based on revenue:
Profit = Revenue - (Power Cost per KW * Power Usage)

I could make the values of Power Usage (for example the static configured 1300W) and also the Power Cost available in the user interface as well. I've also received feedback that the total power usage should be displayed on the dashboard.

In addition to the total power usage, this information could be made available for each miner in one or both these locations:
1) Summary tab for the selected miner
2) In the miner list, probably as a configurable setting for the Progress field

Please let me know your feedback on this

jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:38:19 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 10:03:29 AM by jkminkov

I'm adding individual coins listed in MPH on port 20xxx as custom pools, where is price picked from? WTM or pool api?

where to input pool fees? change profit factor?

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
Bob-Bit

Activity: 241
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:53:51 PM

Hi,

I've just started dabbling with a baikal x10 and awesomeminer. I've setup the api port and such and can see what it is mining and the hashrate, but it is not able to do any profit switching.

Add all the pools/algorithms to your miner itself, even if its 30+ entries, and make sure every one of them is listed in the online services. (All the default pools Awesome miner uses should be listed if enabled globally) If they aren't, add them as user defined online services. Create a profit profile for the miner. Add all the algorithms the X10 uses, deselect any others. Don't select any mining software. Look up how much power the X10 uses on each algorithm, and respective hashrate, and add it in (use custom) you'll make a little bit more that way. That's pretty much all you need to get started. Have fun, and good luck!

Thanks! I've done all those, but the bk-x is only mining the nicehash algos (even though awesomeminer says other pools are more profitable). I assume this is because i have not disabled the "nicehashsma" option?
Thanks for the update. I'm unfortunately not too familiar with the Baikal miner concepts and the behavior of "nicehashsma". I do however know that there are a number of Awesome Miner users running Baikal so maybe someone else have more insightful answers than I can provide.
You'll want to turn off nishashma. It puts the profit switching in the hands of Nicehash, which will never switch to anything else. Even if your only using Nicehash you'll still want to turn that off if using with Awesome miner because Awesome miner seems to be better at switching (it doesn't get fooled with the quick bait and switches as easily as Nicehash natively) Have fun!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅✈✈✈ (https://privcy.eu/)
onegiantcock
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:27:01 PM

Hi,

I found an easier and more controllable way (than Baikal's method) is to create all your pools in AM. (That way you don't have to re-config for each miner) In AM, setup a Pool Group of the pools you want to use.  Setup a Profit Profile for the algos the miner supports. Under Profit Profile Properties, set Override Pools to the Custom Pool Group you created:  Enable the miner(s) to use the profile under each miner's properties page.

Also set Profit Switching (minutes) and Interval and threshold (%)

Don't forget to kick back and have a refreshing beverage.
Allo-4ka

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:40:09 PM

Code:
new Func<string>(() => {
return "";
else
return (Convert.ToInt32(tempString) >= TemperatureLimit ?  "<font color=\"red\"><b>" + tempString + "</b></font>": tempString);
});
return "Chip: " + FormatTemp(stats.ChipTemp1) + "/" + FormatTemp(stats.ChipTemp2) + "/" + FormatTemp(stats.ChipTemp3) + "/" + FormatTemp(stats.ChipTemp4) + " °C";
})()

Hi, Patrick
Thank you so much!
but there was one nuance that the "/" sign at the end, in the end I get the following

http://thumbs2.imagebam.com/98/bf/64/665128837600213.jpg
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:13:28 PM

I'm adding individual coins listed in MPH on port 20xxx as custom pools, where is price picked from? WTM or pool api?

where to input pool fees? change profit factor?

in your case, it should pick from WTM API provided it's available, change profit factor by configuring the individual coins you're mining.

You can alternatively set individual coin pools as User Defined Online Service, in this case, profit info feeds through MPH API, this way, you can set profit factor per pool rather than per coin. (yes, you should be able to set the 20xxx ports in user defined online service for MPH)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:03:08 PM

Code:
new Func<string>(() => {
return "";
else
});
})()

Hi, Patrick
Thank you so much!
but there was one nuance that the "/" sign at the end, in the end I get the following

Another way to do it is like below, where we only add the non-zero entries to a list and the put a slash between each element in the list.

Code:
new Func<string>(() => {
List<string> tempList = new List<string>();
var AddTemp = new Action<string>((string tempString) => {
if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(tempString) && tempString != "0")
tempList.Add(Convert.ToInt32(tempString) >= TemperatureLimit ?  "<font color=\"red\"><b>" + tempString + "</b></font>": tempString);
});
AddTemp(stats.ChipTemp1);
AddTemp(stats.ChipTemp2);
AddTemp(stats.ChipTemp3);
AddTemp(stats.ChipTemp4);
return "Chip: " + string.Join("/", tempList) + " °C";
})()

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:05:17 PM

Awesome Miner version 4.7.5 ( Development preview of 4.8 )

- GPU selection in the Properties for Managed Miners and Managed Profit Miners to only include specific GPU's when mining
- Antminer X3 Cryptonight ASIC supported
- Antminer T9+ chip temperature supported
- Added temperature support for DragonMint B29 ASIC miner
- The operations to start a miner, stop a miner and perform pool changes are enabled even if some of the selected miners are in a state where not available
- Display power usage on GPU tab when using Ccminer
- Profit switching information in the View Details dialog lists the configured hashrate per algorithm
- Prevent Windows from going into sleep mode while the application is running
- Improved failure messages when a miner cannot start, to show more information about mining software and algorithm used
- Improved sorting in the lists on the Balance tab
- Additional settings for specifying duration of benchmarks
- Adjustment to XMRig miner command line by forcing either Cryptonight or CryptonightV7 as the auto detection in XMRig isn't always working
- CastXMR 1.0 with Cryptonight-Lite support
- Claymore Dual Ethereum Miner 11.7
- Correction to Block Masters API integration, to use HTTP as HTTPS is no longer supported
- Correction to custom online services where multiple services uses the same algorithm
- Correction to Pool Balance total value when using specific display currencies
- Correction to display of Mining Dutch X11 profit information
- Minor corrections

streaml1ne

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:40:32 PM

- GPU selection in the Properties for Managed Miners and Managed Profit Miners to only include specific GPU's when mining
- The operations to start a miner, stop a miner and perform pool changes are enabled even if some of the selected miners are in a state where not available
- Profit switching information in the View Details dialog lists the configured hashrate per algorithm
- Improved failure messages when a miner cannot start, to show more information about mining software and algorithm used
- Adjustment to XMRig miner command line by forcing either Cryptonight or CryptonightV7 as the auto detection in XMRig isn't always working
- Correction to Block Masters API integration, to use HTTP as HTTPS is no longer supported
- Correction to custom online services where multiple services uses the same algorithm
- Minor corrections

The upgrade did not work the first time. It looks like the uninstall part worked but not installing the new version. I had to reinstall 4.7.4 and upgrade a second time for it to work.
boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:47:44 PM

The upgrade did not work the first time. It looks like the uninstall part worked but not installing the new version. I had to reinstall 4.7.4 and upgrade a second time for it to work.

In my case the automatic upgrade process worked perfectly and nothing else had to be done ....
akadamson

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:52:01 PM

Patrike,

I replied to your messages about AB remote.

It's not pulling up the card name which makes trying to do application of OC profiles by card, by algo impossible, unless you specifically know the GPU number.  Not sure what you can do about it, but there is also a new 4.5.0 AB that was just released?

akadamson

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:52:23 PM

In my case the automatic upgrade process worked perfectly and nothing else had to be done ....

Same and included the remote upgrade just fine too
Seanklei10

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:24:51 AM

- Minor corrections

The balance sorting did change, but now it just seems completely random the order it puts the totals in.

Example:

I have $437.28 -> $7.09 -> $69.03 -> $6.77 ->$761.71 -> $67.51 when i choose to sort that column.
Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: