Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:23:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701104 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:52:17 AM

@patrike please add the option to upgrade the remote agent for a group while some clients are offline. Like you did for the start and stop commands.
If some are offline you have to select all then deselect the ones that are offline.
Thanks for your feedback. I will add support for this scenario in either the next release or the release after that.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:53:14 AM

I will start working on the implementation for this mining software today. I've received a number of requests for this mining software, but it wasn't until yesterday an API was made available.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:55:27 AM

Anyone else having problems with MSI Afterburner Remote Server starting and immediately quitting on Windows 10.  I have new/clean installs of Windows 10 Pro on two miners and can no longer run   Afterburner Remote Server -- the icon shows up for remote server for about 3 seconds after I run the program and then quits/disappears.    Of course I need remote server to be running for Awesome Miner to remotely configure my GPUs...

The MSI Afterburner Remote Server requires .NET Framework 2.0, but it shouldn't be possible to load the icon without (I think). Maybe you can verify this anyway?

Please also check the Windows Event Viewer, in the Application section, if there are any crash messages that would give more details about the problem.

NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:56:58 AM

Just some feedback.

When you have these big 8+ boards, the temperature readout gets really small. Its still readable, but the smaller it gets, the harder it is to distinguish between the / and a 7. So on first glance a lot gpus look hotter then they really are. Though im part dyslexic. There a way we can switch the separator to a ""," or a "-" instead of the "/"?
Good point. I also noticed that some temperature values can be quite difficult to read with the slash as separator.

I will actually go ahead and change to a blank space in the next release.

Thats great news.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
emelyanova

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:05:37 AM

Awesome work with Zen node ?
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:17:38 AM

Awesome work with Zen node ?
Answer to your question exactly word by word, here on the same page when you posting this question

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.msg36113506#msg36113506
Lunga Chung

Activity: 277
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:08:14 PM

I will start working on the implementation for this mining software today. I've received a number of requests for this mining software, but it wasn't until yesterday an API was made available.

Great, thx for support
Sibtigr

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:30:16 AM

Good afternoon
Need such a function as the work counter separately for each miner
ie how long was he in the uptime and how many are offline
With the ability to reset the timer.
Ie start the timer for 10 miners and looked after three days how many of them have worked without failures and at what time.
How much it took to reboot and how many reboots.
How long was the downtime.

It would also be very convenient to have a built-in vpn server to connect external miners located geographically far away from the main farm.
akadamson

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:14:48 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 06:57:19 PM by akadamson

Patrike,

I'm still getting about 50% on automatically changing OC between algos when I'm profit mining.

Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

Here's how I basically have it setup.

I created a
1080Ti - Normal ( this is for most everything and is used as the stop OC )
1080Ti - x16r
1080ti - Phi

1070ti - Normal
1070ti - x16r
1070ti - Phi

Then I have these groups
am1r - normal
    - 1080ti - Normal
       - devices 0-5
am1r - Phi
   - 1080ti - Phi
       - devices 0-5

am2r - normal
    - 1070ti - Normal
        - devices 0-5
am2r - Phi
    - 1070ti - phi
        - devices 0-5

I had to do the groups because there is a non-gpu video driver and it would crash when the AB tried to update it Smiley

For a phi algo in the profite profile
I would set the am(1/2)r - phi as start and am(1/2)r - normal as the stop

it's a similar thing for x16r

But what is happening is that if it switches to Phi and sets that OC, then the next switch is to x16r, it never sets the am(1/2)r - x16r group and so the miner runs on the phi OC.  it's true the other way as well.

And also about 50% of the time, it never switches back to normal on a stop.

I looked at the log and I see no reference to the start or the stop there, but occasionally I need a enumeration of the GPU setups/groups.

anyone else doing this and have ideas/suggestions, etc.  I'm running the latest AB 4.5.0 with the updated AB remote so I could change this to card names instead of devices, but I suspect the same would occur.

UPDATE:
it appears that the first miner (am1r) gets set *mostly* right, but the second one (am2r) does not, could there need to be a programmable delay betweeen the OC command changes from miner a to miner b?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:29:18 PM

Good afternoon
Need such a function as the work counter separately for each miner
ie how long was he in the uptime and how many are offline
With the ability to reset the timer.
Ie start the timer for 10 miners and looked after three days how many of them have worked without failures and at what time.
How much it took to reboot and how many reboots.
How long was the downtime.

It would also be very convenient to have a built-in vpn server to connect external miners located geographically far away from the main farm.
The closest feature that's available today is the Performance History, where you can export the hashrate (that will be 0 in case the mining isn't working) if all miners for analysis in Excel and similar applications:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/performancehistory.aspx

Having that said, I do agree that it can be useful to see the information you request in an easier way. I've also received similar requests about logging how long a miner has been on a specific pool or algorithm.

The plan is to support some kind of networking over the Cloud Services for Remote Agent in the future. The idea is to make it easier to use than a VPN network. Both Awesome Miner and Remote Agent would connect to the Awesome Miner Cloud Services to exchange information.

Thanks for your feedback!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:30:36 PM

Patrike,

I'm still getting about 50% on automatically changing OC between algos when I'm profit mining.

Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

Here's how I basically have it setup.

I created a
1080Ti - Normal ( this is for most everything and is used as the stop OC )
1080Ti - x16r
1080ti - Phi

1070ti - Normal
1070ti - x16r
1070ti - Phi

Then I have these groups
am1r - normal
    - 1080ti - Normal
       - devices 0-5
am1r - Phi
   - 1080ti - Phi
       - devices 0-5

am2r - normal
    - 1070ti - Normal
        - devices 0-5
am2r - Phi
    - 1070ti - phi
        - devices 0-5

I had to do the groups because there is a non-gpu video driver and it would crash when the AB tried to update it Smiley

For a phi algo in the profite profile
I would set the am(1/2)r - phi as start and am(1/2)r - normal as the stop

it's a similar thing for x16r

But what is happening is that if it switches to Phi and sets that OC, then the next switch is to x16r, it never sets the am(1/2)r - x16r group and so the miner runs on the phi OC.  it's true the other way as well.

And also about 50% of the time, it never switches back to normal on a stop.

I looked at the log and I see no reference to the start or the stop there, but occasionally I need a enumeration of the GPU setups/groups.

anyone else doing this and have ideas/suggestions, etc.  I'm running the latest AB 4.5.0 with the updated AB remote so I could change this to card names instead of devices, but I suspect the same would occur.

UPDATE:
it appears that the first miner (am1r) gets set *mostly* right, but the second one (am2r) does not, could there need to be a programmable delay betweeen the OC command changes from miner a to miner b?
I think this needs to be investigated via the Remote Agent log file on the computers where you run the mining. It's possible to search for "Executing GPU clocking command" to see what commands Awesome Miner sends to MSI Afterburner.

akadamson

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:42:58 PM

I think this needs to be investigated via the Remote Agent log file on the computers where you run the mining. It's possible to search for "Executing GPU clocking command" to see what commands Awesome Miner sends to MSI Afterburner.

Ok, thanks, I'll check that... at first blush, on each change, I'm only seeing the start commands being executed never the stop.

Shouldn't it do a start before it starts mining and a stop *before* it changes to something else, and then the associated start for the new algo?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:01:31 PM

Ok, thanks, I'll check that... at first blush, on each change, I'm only seeing the start commands being executed never the stop.

Shouldn't it do a start before it starts mining and a stop *before* it changes to something else, and then the associated start for the new algo?
Yes, it should. So "Start clocking for first algorithm" -> "Stop clocking for first algorithm" -> "Start clocking for second algorithm" should be the work flow for executing the clocking profiles during profit switching.

If you don't make any progress, you could send me the details via mail and let me know the exact time where it failed - and also what the expected behavior was. Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:08:01 PM

Awesome Miner version 4.7.7 ( Development preview of 5.0 )

GPU mining
--- GPU selection in the Properties for Managed Miners and Managed Profit Miners to only include specific GPU's when mining
--- Display power usage on GPU tab when using Ccminer
--- Adjustment to XMRig miner command line by forcing either Cryptonight or CryptonightV7 as the auto detection in XMRig isn't always working
--- Automatically set command line argument --gpu-platform for Sgminer when AMD OpenCL platform isn't the only platform
--- Improved benchmarking to apply GPU clocking according to profit profile settings
ASIC mining
--- Antminer X3 Cryptonight ASIC support
--- Antminer B3 Tensority/Bytom ASIC support
--- Antminer T9+ chip temperature support
--- Innosilicon A8+ Cryptonight ASIC support
--- DragonMint B29 ASIC miner temperature support
--- Show Antminer chip temperature on the ASIC tab in addition to PCB temperature
--- Show both standard temperature and Antminer chip temperature on the Summary tab
Configuration
--- Prevent Windows from going into sleep mode while the application is running
--- Managed Templates can be configured with multiple exceptions in the new section Template settings
--- Managed Miners supports the same IP variables for worker name as External Miners
--- Additional settings for specifying duration of benchmarks
--- Bulk edit for configuration of algorithms in profit profiles
--- Bulk edit for Managed Miners and Managed Profit Miners
--- Improved bulk edit for External Miners where the setting to enable or disable 'Add to worker name' can be changed without modifying the worker name
--- Add support for variable [MinerDescription] in worker name field, to be replaced with the Description of the miner
--- Added Tensority algorithm
Rules and API
--- Added new rule action for applying GPU clocking profiles
--- Added API for listing all GPU's for a specific host
--- Added API for listing, adding and modifying Managed Hosts
--- Added API for listing all algorithms
--- Added API for listing all mining software
Profit switching
--- Improved profit switching to take pool priority into consideration for Custom Pools and use as secondary sort order after profitability
--- Profit switching information in the View Details dialog lists the configured hashrate per algorithm
User interface
--- The operations to start a miner, stop a miner and perform pool changes are enabled even if some of the selected miners are in a state where not available
--- Improved failure messages when a miner cannot start, to show more information about mining software and algorithm used
--- Improved sorting in the lists on the Balance tab
--- Multiple temperatures are displayed with a space instead of slash as separator to increase readability
--- Add two additional configurable coins with exchange rate in the status bar
--- Allow Remote Agent to be started automatically after installation
--- Added link to the Awesome Miner Affiliate Program from the main menu
Mining software
--- SRBMiner 1.5.1 for Cryptonight algorithms
--- CastXMR 1.0 with Cryptonight-Lite support
--- Claymore Dual Ethereum Miner 11.7
--- Claymore NeoScrypt AMD Miner 1.2
--- Bminer 7.0
--- CpuMiner-Opt 3.8.8
Corrections
--- Correction to Block Masters API integration, to use HTTP as HTTPS is no longer supported
--- Correction to custom online services where multiple services uses the same algorithm
--- Correction to Pool Balance total value when using specific display currencies
--- Correction to display of Mining Dutch X11 profit information
--- Correction to display of hashrates in the case a miner reports extreme hashrates due to internal failures
--- Correction to network scan to allow including IP addresses ending with 0
--- Minor corrections

This development release will be released as Awesome Miner 5.0 during next week.

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates

Direct download links:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

pbartp

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:00:03 AM

How can I remove all traces of Awesome Miner?  One of my computers has a corrupted installation of the remote agent.  Windows remove doesn't let me uninstall it.  Trying to install Awesome miner over top of it says it's already installed (it isn't).  Trying to install the remote agent tries to uninstall the existing one, which fails.
pbartp

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:30:57 AM

nevermind i just deleted everything out of the registry.
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:51:59 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 04:08:17 PM by abudfv2008

Hello.
I have some questions:
1) If I have some rigs separated with gray IPs, so that I cannot access them from outside by ip/port. Is is possible to force remote agent on them to connect to AM, which has static white IP?
2) Is it possible to measure and display GPU/CPU usage in case if I use completely different miners (not ccminer or cpuminer forks). Not by miner api, but directly check cpu/gpu load? And use this data for rules.
3) How to make a rule:
Check gpu has load.
If >90% - do nothing.
If >5 but <90 -> check active GPU quantity compare with installed on rig and if some are down - reboot (hard reset with watchdog)
If <5 -> check internet if
(a)no internet -> do nothing. Just wait.
(b)internet Ok -> start some preset miner from the list for emergency cases. In a preset time (60minutes) try to return to normal miner.

Bimmber

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

There is no sol/s for Equihash algo  Huh

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/434599369606692865/442733619036028928/unknown.png
powerstr

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:22:04 PM

http://prntscr.com/jegwar
cryptokingland

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:28:20 PM

What is the best tool for managing miners such is common websites?
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: