Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:05:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701305 times)
toptek12

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:58:54 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 02:43:39 AM by toptek12

I'm having problems with the Aftherburner Remote server. On two computers that I have, it does not initialize, or if it does, but when I put the pointer on it it closes.

They are two newly formatted computers. I downloaded the suggested DLL from the Awesome help page, but it still does not work.

It does like loading, it goes out in the notification area, but when it goes to the icon, it goes and closes. As a result, I can not handle the remote.

It's all in Awesome well configured and I have it installed in the same directory on all machines

The chance gives that the two teams, yesterday one and today another, do not start, I have been trying this for several hours.

Neither pulling it directly or I clicking on the icon, it goes out in the notification area but it disappears and it does not work. The remote rigs are restarted because I can not lower the OC .....

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? , I can think that a computer is crazy, but it is happening to me in two machines ... Last versions of Aftherburner and Remote Server, and updated the DLL as it suggests in Awesome help.
It can not be that it is the only one that is experiencing this.

Video
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m6ehzewa770nxea/IMG_2278.MOV?dl=0

you may need to change the folders it's in, Ive had the same issue form time to time to fix it i put it in a new folder or renamed the folder on all my rigs then changed it in awesome miner . then it worked and stayed open i couldn't find any other way to fix it . yet .

Kind of why i wish awesome miner had it's own OC  which would fix a lot and lower the over head needed to run over clocking having it all done in house so to speak .

patrike  said a while back he would look into it but it would take some time which it will it's like writing new software.
toptek12

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:11:18 AM

I keep getting this error mining Tensority/BTM using awesome miner with Bminer even after today's awesome update., but if i use Bminer without awesome miner it works I'm able to mine BTM with a 5 card NV rig.

I'm toptek my other account was hacked and i can't get it back .
Hi,

For the moment, I think you need to define the pool url like "tensority://btm.91pool.com:9221". I will make that automatic in the next update, so it can take a standard pool URL and just make it work.

That worked thanks my bad again for reading the read me for Bminer that's in the Bminer DOCS and i totally ignored it .
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:46:44 AM

Hi, guys previous version was showing GPU temperatures, but as soon as I have updated to the last version, temperatures do not appear in miner list.
Austpool

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:49:04 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 11:34:18 AM by Austpool

Hello.

First, Love awesome miner. Have been using it for about a year.

But, i do have a little problem that is sticking it's head out.

Every now and then, a rig will stop. And in the notifications tab, it will say that the rig has stopped because of too many failed attempts to start.
Then it will give me the software and pool and algo it was trying to mine.

Thing is, The algo is not one the software can mine. it's not set to be used in the profit profile and should not even be being used for that algo....but it is and it's stopping the rig.

And it's not just one algo, it seems to be a few. but it mostly seams to be claymores dual Ethereum miner was the software when it fails.

Any ideas?

i'll get a screen grab next time it fails.

Cheers

have a screen grab, but no link to a pic site as i don't use them.

so, it says on the notification tab.

"Mining process not running and too many failed attempts to restart (Claymores' Dual Ethereum Miner, Ethereum, ZergPool [Skunkhash])"
toptek12

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:14:54 PM

Hi, guys previous version was showing GPU temperatures, but as soon as I have updated to the last version, temperatures do not appear in miner list.

Make sure you have your miners checked off by using map to system monitoring check marked  to on it's under the GPU link on the bottom window to the RIGs list on the main gui. when you updated it may have turned off sense it's off by default.
sidog

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:38:38 PM

would like to put in a request to have AM support the new cryptodredge miner...
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:57:12 PM

I'm having problems with the Aftherburner Remote server. On two computers that I have, it does not initialize, or if it does, but when I put the pointer on it it closes.

They are two newly formatted computers. I downloaded the suggested DLL from the Awesome help page, but it still does not work.

It does like loading, it goes out in the notification area, but when it goes to the icon, it goes and closes. As a result, I can not handle the remote.

It's all in Awesome well configured and I have it installed in the same directory on all machines

The chance gives that the two teams, yesterday one and today another, do not start, I have been trying this for several hours.

Neither pulling it directly or I clicking on the icon, it goes out in the notification area but it disappears and it does not work. The remote rigs are restarted because I can not lower the OC .....

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? , I can think that a computer is crazy, but it is happening to me in two machines ... Last versions of Aftherburner and Remote Server, and updated the DLL as it suggests in Awesome help.

Video

you may need to change the folders it's in, Ive had the same issue form time to time to fix it i put it in a new folder or renamed the folder on all my rigs then changed it in awesome miner . then it worked and stayed open i couldn't find any other way to fix it . yet .

Kind of why i wish awesome miner had it's own OC  which would fix a lot and lower the over head needed to run over clocking having it all done in house so to speak .

patrike  said a while back he would look into it but it would take some time which it will it's like writing new software.

Thank you very much, now everything worked. How strange it is to change the folder and therefore the programmer of tasks to launch. Let's see if this gives PAtrike stability, there's a lot of work
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:12:31 AM

Hey Patrike, continuing to enjoy your improvements in AM. One thing I very much hope you consider adding is automated driver updating. Perhaps not completely automatic, but rather it will help you deploy across multiple rigs as this is a very time consuming process manually (or having to reclone them).

There are plenty of command line options that can be used to automate the process and it definitely could be done by AM. Perhaps AM allowing you to pick your version, pick what installs, and make sure it downloads the right version for windows.

I think a lot of people would like this feature. Optionally adding DDU remote support that will go through the hoops.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
trucobit

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

Patrike two days ago when it came out install the latest version, the one that brings ccminer 2.3. My surprise has been that Ccminer has not been installed with the update, I had to add it yesterday as managed software and without problems.

I do not know what happened, I updated from the same program, but I do not understand why ccminer 2.3 was not installed. I mention it as a note in case the same thing happens to other people.
jewbsv

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:46:08 PM

Hi, Patrick!
Please add this CryptoDredge miner https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4129696.0
jugger1028

Activity: 213
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:23:05 PM

You should really consider a tiered system for paying for the premium level or lower the version needed for reporting. I'm a small miner, I can't pay $170 just to get reporting for a small miner. Have you considered charging per miner for long term stats keeping? I could see paying for the professional version if it had stats, but that's all I'm really interested in. $170 is incredibly steep just for reporting for 1 single miner.

Check out Trezarcoin @ Trezarcoin.com, book +VIP hotel stays with -20% discounts from Expedia by using $TZC to Pay, TrezarTravels.com to learn more!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:12:08 PM

Hi. Which mining software is this for? Is it the temperatures from the mining software itself that is missing, or the temperatures from Awesome Miner? Does it work if you use the "Map to system monitoring" feature as toptek12 suggested?
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/gpumapping.aspx

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:14:58 PM

Hello.

First, Love awesome miner. Have been using it for about a year.

But, i do have a little problem that is sticking it's head out.

Every now and then, a rig will stop. And in the notifications tab, it will say that the rig has stopped because of too many failed attempts to start.
Then it will give me the software and pool and algo it was trying to mine.

Thing is, The algo is not one the software can mine. it's not set to be used in the profit profile and should not even be being used for that algo....but it is and it's stopping the rig.

And it's not just one algo, it seems to be a few. but it mostly seams to be claymores dual Ethereum miner was the software when it fails.

Any ideas?

i'll get a screen grab next time it fails.

Cheers

have a screen grab, but no link to a pic site as i don't use them.

so, it says on the notification tab.

"Mining process not running and too many failed attempts to restart (Claymores' Dual Ethereum Miner, Ethereum, ZergPool [Skunkhash])"

Thanks for your nice feedback.

I think I need to see the log file for this scenario. Could you please send me your Awesome Miner log file (toolbar: Tools -> Log File) via mail, and I will take a look. Thanks!

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:26:00 PM

would like to put in a request to have AM support the new cryptodredge miner...
Hi, Patrick!
Please add this CryptoDredge miner https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4129696.0
Thanks for all suggestions. There have been a number of requests about this mining software, but it didn't have any monitoring interface (API) before. I noticed that they released a new version just a few hours ago where they added a Ccminer compatible API.

CryptoDredge will be included in the next development release, planned to be made available tomorrow.

To use CryptoDredge with Awesome Miner already today - you can use Ccminer as mining software in Awesome Miner and point it to the CryptoDredge executable.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:29:03 PM

Video

Thank you very much, now everything worked. How strange it is to change the folder and therefore the programmer of tasks to launch. Let's see if this gives PAtrike stability, there's a lot of work
The MSI Afterburner Remote Server software is always starting with Admin privileges, and can for that reason be a bit sensitive or difficult to launch under some conditions. In your video it looked like it crashed on startup, even when launched without Awesome Miner. Good that you found a solution.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:36:48 PM

Hey Patrike, continuing to enjoy your improvements in AM. One thing I very much hope you consider adding is automated driver updating. Perhaps not completely automatic, but rather it will help you deploy across multiple rigs as this is a very time consuming process manually (or having to reclone them).

There are plenty of command line options that can be used to automate the process and it definitely could be done by AM. Perhaps AM allowing you to pick your version, pick what installs, and make sure it downloads the right version for windows.

I think a lot of people would like this feature. Optionally adding DDU remote support that will go through the hoops.
Hi again.

Thanks for the suggestion. Awesome Miner do have features to launch any remote commands via the Remote Agents, and used together with the rules and Manual Actions, there can be some level of automation. However, for this specific scenario I do agree with your point that Awesome Miner itself needs to provide more information and specific behaviors as well, as it's not only about executing commands. I will consider this. Thanks!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:40:04 PM

Patrike two days ago when it came out install the latest version, the one that brings ccminer 2.3. My surprise has been that Ccminer has not been installed with the update, I had to add it yesterday as managed software and without problems.

I do not know what happened, I updated from the same program, but I do not understand why ccminer 2.3 was not installed. I mention it as a note in case the same thing happens to other people.
If you use the Automatic download feature, which is default, the Ccminer 2.3 should have been used the next time you start the miner. Please note that the Remote Agent also needs to be of the latest version.

If you run the Diagnostics on the miner, does the zip-file name and folder name indicates that it tries to launch Ccminer 2.3?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:17:46 PM

You should really consider a tiered system for paying for the premium level or lower the version needed for reporting. I'm a small miner, I can't pay $170 just to get reporting for a small miner. Have you considered charging per miner for long term stats keeping? I could see paying for the professional version if it had stats, but that's all I'm really interested in. $170 is incredibly steep just for reporting for 1 single miner.
Thanks for your feedback. Pricing can be difficult, as there can always be scenarios where the combination of pricing, feature levels and number of miners doesn't match all expectations. There are a number of fixed editions for Awesome Miner, where the features and number of miners are fixed. The current concept is that either more features or more miners will require a higher edition.

One reason why it make sense to let the feature level force a specific edition is that from a technical support point of view, more features results in more support questions - while the difference between 4 or 20 miners typically don't generate more support questions.

jugger1028

Activity: 213
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 12:19:31 AM

Thanks for your feedback. Pricing can be difficult, as there can always be scenarios where the combination of pricing, feature levels and number of miners doesn't match all expectations. There are a number of fixed editions for Awesome Miner, where the features and number of miners are fixed. The current concept is that either more features or more miners will require a higher edition.

One reason why it make sense to let the feature level force a specific edition is that from a technical support point of view, more features results in more support questions - while the difference between 4 or 20 miners typically don't generate more support questions.

Well, tbh you could document the reporting a lot better than you're currently doing which would eliminate a lot of the questions in advance while bringing in a vast revenue stream of new purchases. The number of hobbyist miners is probably 10 fold more than the multi rig owners that would shell out $170. With a higher level of documentation on the reporting, you could reap the rewards without worrying about an onslaught of question. Not to mention you could refer them to this bct link where questions could also be answered by the community. I've never really tried awesome miner altho I've been mining for a while. The #1 reason being what I've heard from others, there's no information to make an educated decision on my business. Up to you, thanks for listening.

Check out Trezarcoin @ Trezarcoin.com, book +VIP hotel stays with -20% discounts from Expedia by using $TZC to Pay, TrezarTravels.com to learn more!
trucobit

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:55:23 AM

Well, tbh you could document the reporting a lot better than you're currently doing which would eliminate a lot of the questions in advance while bringing in a vast revenue stream of new purchases. The number of hobbyist miners is probably 10 fold more than the multi rig owners that would shell out $170. With a higher level of documentation on the reporting, you could reap the rewards without worrying about an onslaught of question. Not to mention you could refer them to this bct link where questions could also be answered by the community. I've never really tried awesome miner altho I've been mining for a while. The #1 reason being what I've heard from others, there's no information to make an educated decision on my business. Up to you, thanks for listening.

I support the idea of ​​better documentation. It is old, sections are missing and documentation of new functions is not added ...

On statistics, of course it is impossible to have anything real, because everything is based on estimates and there may be large deviations from the estimate to the real. I usually test each pool / currency to modify its profit to be closer to reality.

Even so, you can do some simple statistics. You can take the value of the estimated daily hash (all rigs), take a sample per minute, or every few minutes, and at the end of the day averaging that data.

It is not perfect and there will be deviation, but at least there is a reference, and if I change options, time of profit, if I choose certain currencies, I can see as the days pass the changes in the estimated daily profit averaged. I already say in advance that it is not perfect but it is perfectly useful to know if you are going to get worse or better.

You can do more simple statistics, type: How many times you have changed the currency, so you know if it changes a lot or little. What are the most mined coins in time, gains by Protocol (skein, X16s etc ...) etc ... You can do many things more or less easy to help make decisions. Right now there is nothing to help make decisions.

Better than having nothing, it is better to have estimated values.
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: