Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:50:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 [482] 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701214 times)
Lunga Chung

Activity: 277
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:31:44 AM

Think there is a bug on tool "default pools via web"

When ever i apply a new default pool on reboot of S9 it activates ELPM
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 09:36:42 AM

I wont to start with admin Claymore 14.5 but this  ERROR

Failed to start miner process: Пoтoк StandardOut нe был пepeнaпpaвлeн или пpoцecc eщe нe был зaпyщeн.
Is this the error message you get when the mining software failed and you selected to run Diagnostics? That should be supported in the latest development version 6.4.4.

Can you please let me know if you run version 6.4.2 or 6.4.4? If you run 6.4.4, is this for a user defined Managed Software?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 09:45:13 AM

Based on what I can see in the linked thread, I assume this is only a matter of executing an SSH command on the Antminer? Awesome Miner can do that via the rules already today. Any SSH commands can be sent to an ASIC miner.

This works fine for SSH enabled firmware, which is not the case with the resent firmware, or and gears . would you please add it to be excused using the web interface just like the new "reboot" function?

The second one from top is what i am talking about.
Thanks for your feedback. I looked into this recently and it could possibly be supported, but it's a bit high risk to make these changes over the web interface.

The reason is the quite bad design of how Antminers apply web related settings and it's not possible to modify only a single setting. It's not even a one-to-one mapping between the settings you can read from the Antminer and the name of all the parameters you need to set if you want to change one single property. It's also different depending on firmware version and probably some differences between the Antminer models as well. The bottom line is that it will probably be possible to find out how to do this on a specific firmware version of S9, but it will not be a general feature with great compatibility.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 09:48:07 AM

Think there is a bug on tool "default pools via web"

When ever i apply a new default pool on reboot of S9 it activates ELPM
The most recent development versions of Awesome Miner has some internal changes to how the default pools are set on the Antminer via the web interface. It should also be a bit better at avoiding these kind of side effects. Can you please try if version 6.4.4 works better?

mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6404

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:56:54 AM

It's also different depending on firmware version and probably some differences between the Antminer models as well. The bottom line is that it will probably be possible to find out how to do this on a specific firmware version of S9, but it will not be a general feature with great compatibility.

I understand the complications that comes with implementing such a feature through a web interface, I do however think that all new firmware have the same way of enabling and disabling the "Low Power Enhanced Mode", or at least it looks the same from what I saw, code wise i bet you know better  Grin

Thank you for your consideration.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cmallory1129

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 12:40:21 PM

If a coin is found to be most profitable on an exchange that is not yet in the exchange list, the coin tab will report a valid value, the missing exchange, and daily earnings; however, it will be grayed out and never auto-switch to that coin.

Is there any way to make the exchange list dynamic against the statistic provider's list so that new exchanges are added automatically?  This way, the app itself would not need to be updated on each new exchange that pops up.

For an example, XRD uses citex.co.kr and remains grayed out since it has not been included in the exchange list as of yet.

Thank you and keep up the great work.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 02:12:53 PM

If a coin is found to be most profitable on an exchange that is not yet in the exchange list, the coin tab will report a valid value, the missing exchange, and daily earnings; however, it will be grayed out and never auto-switch to that coin.

Is there any way to make the exchange list dynamic against the statistic provider's list so that new exchanges are added automatically?  This way, the app itself would not need to be updated on each new exchange that pops up.

For an example, XRD uses citex.co.kr and remains grayed out since it has not been included in the exchange list as of yet.

Thank you and keep up the great work.
There are no feature for this today but it's a good point.

Thanks for the nice feedback as well

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 09:47:37 AM

Version 6.4.5 (Development preview of 6.5)

ASIC mining
  - Feature to display MAC address of External Miners without using ARP cache. Can be enabled via the Options dialog, Mining Settings section.
 Integration
  - Added Block Explorer for JEM
 User interface
  - Web interface: Sorting by column in the miner list
  - Web interface: Better column width used for notifications
 Mining software
  - Claymore Ethereum Miner 14.6
  - Z-enemy miner 2.0
  - SrbMiner 1.8.9
  - WildRig Miner 0.17.2

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates.

Direct download links if needed:
https://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
https://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

Sibtigr

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:50:42 PM

Describe in more detail what it means - Administrator mode in native overclocking?
and how is it different from the usual?
Binary100100

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:10:46 PM

Describe in more detail what it means - Administrator mode in native overclocking?
and how is it different from the usual?

I believe that he had mentioned that the newest NVidia drivers require administrative privileges to overclock some operations such as power and temperature.
ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676942.msg51144529#msg51144529
zloyneo

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:27:35 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2019, 06:32:37 PM by zloyneo

ASIC mining
  - Feature to display MAC address of External Miners without using ARP cache. Can be enabled via the Options dialog, Mining Settings section.
 Integration
 User interface
 Mining software
  - Z-enemy miner 2.0
  - SrbMiner 1.8.9
  - WildRig Miner 0.17.2

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates.

Good afternoon. automatic agent update does not work.

There are no logs in the new Claymore.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 08:07:46 AM

ASIC mining
 Integration
 User interface
 Mining software
  - Z-enemy miner 2.0
  - SrbMiner 1.8.9
  - WildRig Miner 0.17.2

Hi,
1) If the automatic update fail you can try to manually use the link above to upgrade. If it still doesn't work because of the uninstallation process, you can force the uninstallation using this tool from Microsoft:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed

2) If you run Claymore miner with Administrator privileges, Awesome Miner should still be able to show the log on the Console tab. The log file is also written to the file 'console_output.txt' located in the same folder as the Claymore software.

zloyneo

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:20:38 AM

ASIC mining
 Integration
 User interface
 Mining software
  - Z-enemy miner 2.0
  - SrbMiner 1.8.9
  - WildRig Miner 0.17.2

Hi,
1) If the automatic update fail you can try to manually use the link above to upgrade. If it still doesn't work because of the uninstallation process, you can force the uninstallation using this tool from Microsoft:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed

2) If you run Claymore miner with Administrator privileges, Awesome Miner should still be able to show the log on the Console tab. The log file is also written to the file 'console_output.txt' located in the same folder as the Claymore software.

1) If I click "Upgrade Remote Agent" is upgrade previous version

2) Yes, but Claymore Old logs are not saved
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 09:09:17 AM

ASIC mining
 Integration
 User interface
 Mining software
  - Z-enemy miner 2.0
  - SrbMiner 1.8.9
  - WildRig Miner 0.17.2

Hi,

1) If I click "Upgrade Remote Agent" is upgrade previous version

2) Yes, but Claymore Old logs are not saved
Thanks for the updated details:
1) I would actually recommend a reboot of this remote computer to begin with. In case there are pending Windows Updates to be installed on next reboot, these can prevent other installers from running correctly.
If this didn't solve the problem, please uninstall Remote Agent manually and then install it again using the links above.

2) Right now the log file will only contain the latest log of the most recently started Claymore process. Once you start the process the next time it will clear the log. This behavior cannot be changed in Awesome Miner right now.

tf2addict

Activity: 675
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:36:21 PM

Just started mining Ryo and the profit is showing $0.00 but it's mining ok (hash rate is 7.4 kh/s)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 09:45:44 AM

Just started mining Ryo and the profit is showing $0.00 but it's mining ok (hash rate is 7.4 kh/s)

It looks like it's removed from CoinCalculators.io main listing due to low volume.
You can manually add it back via the Options dialog, Statistics Provider section, where you can add a CoinCalculators JSON URL:
https://www.coincalculators.io/api.aspx?name=ryo

GKumaran

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:24:30 AM

SRBMiner exit is graceful as in the miner exits after shutting down the miner threads.
Can u forward proper exit commands to TeamRedMiner as well, cause the miner is abruptly killed without allowing it to shutdown the miner threads.

Feature Request:
Miner fee -> most benchmarks and hashrates are before the miner fee is deducted, is there a way in which u can add the miner fee to the hashrate chart for accuracy.
Eg. miner A has 100mh @ 0% fee => 100mh, but miner B has 101 mh @ 5% fee => 95.95mh, Awesome miner selects B as the better miner cause miner fee is not taken into account.

In my profit profiles, i have manually adjusted the hashrate with different fee for each miner, would be nice to see awesome miner natively support this.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 01:23:03 PM

SRBMiner exit is graceful as in the miner exits after shutting down the miner threads.
Can u forward proper exit commands to TeamRedMiner as well, cause the miner is abruptly killed without allowing it to shutdown the miner threads.

Feature Request:
Miner fee -> most benchmarks and hashrates are before the miner fee is deducted, is there a way in which u can add the miner fee to the hashrate chart for accuracy.
Eg. miner A has 100mh @ 0% fee => 100mh, but miner B has 101 mh @ 5% fee => 95.95mh, Awesome miner selects B as the better miner cause miner fee is not taken into account.

In my profit profiles, i have manually adjusted the hashrate with different fee for each miner, would be nice to see awesome miner natively support this.
Awesome Miner is sending the same close events to all mining software.

Are you running TeamRedMiner as Administrator? That's a scenario where it can be more difficult to get the mining software to terminate in a nice way. I will investigate that a bit more.

Is this miner fee you are referring to a dev fee for mining software/firmware or more of a hosting fee for your miners? I assume it's specific to the miner and not to the pool.
In the Profit Profile Properties, Power and cost section, you can configure additional costs per miner, but it's currently only a fixed fee or additional power usage - not a percentage.

Thanks for all feedback!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 01:24:58 PM

Awesome Miner version 6.5

ASIC mining
 GPU mining
  - Native overclocking supports fan/temperature curve for AMD
  - Native overclocking includes better fan support for AMD Vega
  - Native overclocking supports Reset command to be added to a clocking profile
  - Clocking profiles can be added and modified in a more flexible way via the Options dialog, GPU Clocking Profiles section
  - Added diagnostics support for mining software running with Administrator privileges
  - Added X25x algorithm
 Features
  - The Mining history dialog includes a feature to export the data to a text file
  - The Mining history dialog includes hashrate information per miner
  - The application taskbar icon can be highlighted if there are active notifications. Configurable in the Options dialog, Notifications section.
  - Copy and paste of hashrate, power usage and software selection between profit profiles
  - Exchange filtering allows user defined exchanges to be specified in case the exchange name isn't found in the predefined list
 Integration
 API
  - Include the property Exponential Factor for a coin in the API api/coins/stats.
 Rules
  - Device power usage trigger has been updated to take user defined additional power per miner into consideration when the trigger condition is for an entire miner
 User interface
  - Include PCI Bus ID on the GPU mapping page
  - Benchmark window allows scrolling during benchmark and improves progress display
  - Web interface: Display performance and revenue information per group
  - Web interface: The miner list will not automatically expand all groups if there are multiple groups and a larger number of miners.
  - Web interface: Improvements to miner list when viewing from mobile device
 Mining software
  - Adjusted Phoenix Miner to use PROTO 1 by default for ProgPow (BCI) mining
  - Z-enemy miner 2.0
  - SrbMiner 1.8.9
  - WildRig Miner 0.17.3
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.9.0.1
  - TT-Miner 2.2.4
  - Gminer 1.44
  - Nanominer 1.3.2, including adjustment to Ethereum hashrate unit
  - T-rex 0.11.0
  - XmRig 2.14.4
 Corrections
  - Correction to power usage reporting for systems with a mix of nVidia GPU's based on TCC and WDDM
  - Correction to how processes running with Admininstrator privileges are closed
  - Correction to Claymore Ethereum and Phoenix Miner wallet address parameter to ensure it's not empty

GKumaran

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:35:12 PM

Feature Request:

Awesome Miner is sending the same close events to all mining software.

Are you running TeamRedMiner as Administrator? That's a scenario where it can be more difficult to get the mining software to terminate in a nice way. I will investigate that a bit more.

Is this miner fee you are referring to a dev fee for mining software/firmware or more of a hosting fee for your miners? I assume it's specific to the miner and not to the pool.
In the Profit Profile Properties, Power and cost section, you can configure additional costs per miner, but it's currently only a fixed fee or additional power usage - not a percentage.

Thanks for all feedback!

No, running the miner without admin privilages.

Yes, im referring to the dev fee for using the miner.
eg, SRBMiner and TeamRedMiner have many common algos, but the dev fee for SRB is 0.85%, for TRM is 2.5% huge selection difference.
Saving the TRM hashrate as 100kh/s for an algo makes less logic, when the actual is 97.5kh/s.
Pages: « 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 [482] 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: