Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:06:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83096 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:29:17 AM

I'm not leaving!  s0br has more than made up for the bumps in the road starting a project like this and I am earning a consistently higher amount here than I would be elsewhere.

That having been said the suspense for the latest lucky S3 winners is killing me!!

Just got another payment as I was typing this  Smiley

ig

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:52:35 AM

I don't recall but what happens to the TX fees. Does he pool keep them, the miner who finds a block gets them ?

To be decided...
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:33:49 AM

TX fees are paid by the pool. count all users that get a payment every hour times a fee that has to be paid.

i can assure you that the txfee's inside a block is way less then the the paid fee for all transactions made daily.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:36:23 AM

well still no news of S3 winners announcement since the last. sorry that i posted earlier with alot of rage but was really STEAMING ! but here are some thoughts & questions in my mind but i will mine for a couple of days & see how it goes since there are "some" improvements/stability.

- i think S3's has already arrived to s0br but did the winners received it yet ? yeah lack of comm is a turn off.

- irregular payments is a BIG turn off & a BIG NO NO.  also unable to choose my payment option to hourly even after changing it, it goes back to 4 hours default. if it's 4 hours default, why put an option there ?

- pool should be informing miners if there is any hiccups & not to go on silent mode, site goes offline, servers goes up & down (tokyo server is up & down as i'm typing this), payment delays, the miner themselves have to keep track all the time & calculate a breakdown of missed payments to the pool operator/admins. imo, it should be a feedback from fellow miners & the admins should be doing their job. if so, better i mine solo or setup my own private pool to mine & keep track of myself. don't really serve the purpose of operating a pool right ?

- support who is always wanting to pm is also a turn off because it seems to me like "they" do not want to share or saying that it is "spammy" with others if one have any questions to other miners & share info especially someone who has been flaming all the while with lots of doubts, suspicious, flaming in chat & here in forum.

- miners are mining away but pool shows 0 hashrate . . . WONDERFUL !

like i said before no doubt, s0br (when he's back & free) he does cough up the missed irregular payments after sending him a breakdown & that's why i'm back and see how does it goes in the next couple of days.

comments anyone ?
MinerFTW

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:40:19 AM

I know s0br is working on improving the pool and is busy but it would be nice to see him reply to emails/support requests.

What would you like to know? Can you get online in the irc channel #bitaffnet couple of the new hired cs ppl are there almost all day to help with questions.
Also a reason why s0br made a ticket system so all questions don't get direct to his mailbox only. A couple ppl helping out everybody.

Not only the website and pool are made better but also all around it is improving a lot but that takes a little more time of course to get everybody connected to help out.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
██
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:10:36 AM

TX fees are paid by the pool. count all users that get a payment every hour times a fee that has to be paid.

i can assure you that the txfee's inside a block is way less then the the paid fee for all transactions made daily.
Sorry but that doesnt answer me, at least not in a way I can understand.

Lets say a block worth 25.1024 is found, do the fees, in this case the 0.1024 go to the pools pocket, split among all users or given to the person who found the block as a "reward" ?

Some pools keep the fees, others divide it among the uses while a select few give them to the person who found the block.

To be decided...
MinerFTW

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:20:43 AM

The system you refer is most times (even almost) a system made not with pps payment systems. All risk are carried by the pool. so all goes to pool and in bad luck rounds pool takes the hit in our case.

So when a block is found it goes complete into the pool wallet and the pool wallet is of course used to give everybody the same even when a block is not found.

Here at BAN to awnser your question the complete block with txfee goes to the pool. (but eventually it is paid to the miners because of the pps system. unless we find 40 blocks a day with current hash power  Grin )

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
██
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:40:28 AM

s0br has in fact hired several folks to help with day to day questions and support. We're checking the forum, as well as the IRC channel, PMs on IRC, and emails/support tickets.

No one is denying there has been a bumpy road but there's additional help. Please keep reporting the issues and we'll do our best to get back to you in a timely fashion.

Regarding the S3s, several winners posted confirmation of receiving their units, and at the request of some users here, I posted a pic of mine, and provided UPS proof of delivery to anyone who asked.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:03:49 PM

s0br has in fact hired several folks to help with day to day questions and support. We're checking the forum, as well as the IRC channel, PMs on IRC, and emails/support tickets.

No one is denying there has been a bumpy road but there's additional help. Please keep reporting the issues and we'll do our best to get back to you in a timely fashion.

Regarding the S3s, several winners posted confirmation of receiving their units, and at the request of some users here, I posted a pic of mine, and provided UPS proof of delivery to anyone who asked.

What is the IRC Channel?

Thanks
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:08:22 PM

What is the IRC Channel?

Thanks

It's #bitaffnet on Freenode. You can also use this link:

https://mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com/index.php?page=about&action=chat

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
oakenshield

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:32:44 PM

Hello!
Please check your calculations.
Few days ago it was: <mined payout>*1.125
Now it is: <mined payout>*1.025
Which means: <mined payout *0.911>*1.125

The 0.911 could be different number, but there is a constant modifying the mined payout. Positive.
You are adding the bonus to a discounted payout somehow. That's the problem everybody is complaining about.
Please do not answer to me here, I won't enter into any boring argument it is not my mood nor style, just check your calculations and acknowledge.

Appreciated!

M.

thebebopfunk

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:34:26 PM

well still no news of S3 winners announcement since the last. sorry that i posted earlier with alot of rage but was really STEAMING ! but here are some thoughts & questions in my mind but i will mine for a couple of days & see how it goes since there are "some" improvements/stability.

- i think S3's has already arrived to s0br but did the winners received it yet ? yeah lack of comm is a turn off.

It would behoove you to make sure you pay attention to the environment around you before you jumping to statements that shouldn't be made. I received my S3 & so did many others, check the thread. Smiley
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:57:32 PM

It would behoove you to make sure you pay attention to the environment around you before you jumping to statements that shouldn't be made. I received my S3 & so did many others, check the thread. Smiley

Correct. As noted, I posted confirmation, a pic, and provided UPS proof of delivery to anyone who asked. yslyung, you're continuing to ignore offers from not only the Level I admins but requests from s0br to have private chats to resolve any issues you're seeing. I am not sure what else you want at this point but we are once again offering to help.

ThePhwner

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:05:53 PM

Hello!
Please check your calculations.
Few days ago it was: <mined payout>*1.125
Now it is: <mined payout>*1.025
Which means: <mined payout *0.911>*1.125

The 0.911 could be different number, but there is a constant modifying the mined payout. Positive.
You are adding the bonus to a discounted payout somehow. That's the problem everybody is complaining about.
Please do not answer to me here, I won't enter into any boring argument it is not my mood nor style, just check your calculations and acknowledge.

Appreciated!

M.

Hey, feel free to PM me here or on IRC if you think something's awry. Happy to help.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:00:26 PM

Ok, so I have ~5.2 Th pointed at the pool and payouts seem ok, using Coinbase reports to do daily totals etc.

Anyway, stats seem to only be showing 4.4 - 4.6 on all the stat areas including the "pool" area where it shows me ranked 34 in terms of hash with 4.4 Th when I have ~5.2 Th.

To be decided...
cathoderay

Activity: 379

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:09:22 PM

I like to check out new pools every now & then, just to see if I'd be better off with a different one. I have a list of checks I like to go through with each one first, just to see if it matches or betters the pool I'm currently using. it goes something along the lines of:

1) Does the pool have a history of consistently not paying?.....................check
2) Does the pool claim to pay out more than it earns?..............................check
3) Does the pool have large quantities of posts from noobs all praising the pool?.............check
4) Does the "dev" frequently disappear leaving unanswered questions from users?...........check
5)...blah, blah.....etc, etc.

I'll stop there, but you get my drift. I just like to be sure before I point my hard earned hash at just any old pool. As much as I would like a chance of winning a "free" invisible S3 & chat with the many fake user account holders about how wonderful it is here while waiting for payments - I've decided to pass and use a different pool. I'm not quite sure why - I just got a funny feeling things ain't quite right here........plus the fact that my checklist was 100% fail.

I wish you luck. Think you're all gonna need it somehow  Wink

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:15:47 PM

Ok, so I have ~5.2 Th pointed at the pool and payouts seem ok, using Coinbase reports to do daily totals etc.

Anyway, stats seem to only be showing 4.4 - 4.6 on all the stat areas including the "pool" area where it shows me ranked 34 in terms of hash with 4.4 Th when I have ~5.2 Th.

Hey, can you tell me which server(s) you're using and how the workers are configured for your miners? IE, does each miner have a worker?

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:16:28 PM

I like to check out new pools every now & then, just to see if I'd be better off with a different one. I have a list of checks I like to go through with each one first, just to see if it matches or betters the pool I'm currently using. it goes something along the lines of:

1) Does the pool have a history of consistently not paying?.....................check
2) Does the pool claim to pay out more than it earns?..............................check
3) Does the pool have large quantities of posts from noobs all praising the pool?.............check
4) Does the "dev" frequently disappear leaving unanswered questions from users?...........check

I'll stop there, but you get my drift. I just like to be sure before I point my hard earned hash at just any old pool. As much as I would like a chance of winning a "free" invisible S3 & chat with the many fake user account holders about how wonderful it is here while waiting for payments - I've decided to pass and use a different pool. I'm not quite sure why - I just got a funny feeling things ain't quite right here........plus the fact that my checklist was 100% fail.

I wish you luck. Think you're all gonna need it somehow  Wink
It's far from wonderful for various reasons but missed payments aside the pool hasnt cost me any lost income or anything yet. All missed payments have been made up for and s0br went as far as giving me BTC I missed out on with a server diff thing without asking for any sort of proof and my account is farrrr from fake so take my words however you like. I'm by no means a fanboy but the pool is new, imagine Bitminter, or BTCGuild in their early stages. I'm sure they had issues of their own that had people saying some of the same things about them in the beginning. Grant it maybe not as frequently but still.

Hey, can you tell me which server(s) you're using and how the workers are configured for your miners? IE, does each miner have a worker?
Each miner has a worker and servers are 3333 / 3334 depending on the systems hash. The stats come and go so it seems to all be there and just a display issue with how s0br has constantly updating stats instead of say running updates every 5 to 10 minute

To be decided...
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:19:34 PM

It's far from wonderful for various reasons but missed payments aside the pool hasnt cost me any lost income or anything yet. All missed payments have been made up for and s0br went as far as giving me BTC I missed out on with a server diff thing without asking for any sort of proof and my account is farrrr from fake so take my words however you like. I'm by no means a fanboy but the pool is new, imagine Bitminter, or BTCGuild in their early stages. I'm sure they had issues of their own that had people saying some of the same things about them in the beginning. Grant it maybe not as frequently but still.

Each miner has a worker and servers are 3333 / 3334 depending on the systems hash. The stats come and go so it seems to all be there and just a display issue with how s0br has constantly updating stats instead of say running updates every 5 to 10 minute

Which servers specifically? And all your gear or anything rented?

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:21:11 PM

Which servers specifically? And all your gear or anything rented?
LMAO <-- red text.

All my own equipment.

stratum+tcp://west1.bitcoindigger.com:3334

stratum+tcp://west1.bitcoindigger.com:3333

To be decided...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: