Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:45:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83112 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:08:07 PM

any update on latest drawings?

I am curious too, as it has been over a week since the last winners were announced.

Me too. I'd love to win some more!!!  Cheesy
O be quiet will you!!! Cheesy
bubbabc

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:18:16 PM

if the price is right i might be interested in some S1's as well if you want to PM me details...
If the price is right I may be willing to sell some of my S1's I have all 9 of them undervolted to run at 140GHs at @ 170 watts. If wanted I can reset them back to factory settings of 180 GHs @ 365 watts. Also can set up with your pool/ miner information if needed. PM me if interested.

I had a hard time cleaning one that was pencil moded. I tried a couple different types of wipes, compressed air, erasers, etc. Finally got it but it was pita. Is there a trick to it?

MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:23:33 PM

use a eraser Wink hard version

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:37:44 PM

if the price is right i might be interested in some S1's as well if you want to PM me details...
If the price is right I may be willing to sell some of my S1's I have all 9 of them undervolted to run at 140GHs at @ 170 watts. If wanted I can reset them back to factory settings of 180 GHs @ 365 watts. Also can set up with your pool/ miner information if needed. PM me if interested.

I had a hard time cleaning one that was pencil moded. I tried a couple different types of wipes, compressed air, erasers, etc. Finally got it but it was pita. Is there a trick to it?

For the really tough stuff, isopropyl alcohol, but not the kind you get at the pharmacy, the super-pure stuff sold for cleaning motherboards and what not. 99.99somethingsomethingsomething % so there's no water in it. I think 91% is the most you can get for medical use.

Something like this:

http://www.multitechproducts.com/isopropyl-alcohol-99-safe-surface-prep-ipa/

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
bubbabc

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:43:07 PM

Thanks for tip ThePhwner. Didn't know there was a 99% alcohol.
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 10:00:56 PM

when you first put the pencil on I just used my finger to remove if needed but once it gets baked on alcohol should clean it off. I redid one the other day to see if I could get better and when adding more pencil it seem to loosen the baked on stuff so that may work also.
rkinnin

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:47:43 PM

dashboard down again.... 500 error. 
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:43:01 AM

dashboard down again.... 500 error. 

This appears to be resolved. Please let me know if there's still a problem.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:05:43 AM

All my miners are showing 3333/3334 west1 as dead and are on my backup pools.

To be decided...
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:32:48 AM

All my miners are showing 3333/3334 west1 as dead and are on my backup pools.
The ones I had pointed that way went down also but the east1 was still running. I just redid all my miners to point them to west1 and use the east1 as the backup.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 10:03:08 AM

Quick question for people trying to maximize payouts.

Does anyone have suggestions on servers, or ways to maximize payouts for newer SHA-256 miners? I am noticing roughly 5% less PPS than other PPS sites. I am having hours where I go to like 1/2 of what I was paid, and the next hour doesn't increase the payout. So I am trying to figure out if my machines are really finicky, or if its just the pool undergoing changes in payout structure. Anyone else noticing big swings in payouts? With the bonus I seem to be doing a bit better than other pools. Without the bonus I'd be better off elsewhere.

Thoughts?

I got into mining scrypt earlier in the year, so these are my first SHA-256 rigs, thanks for the help for me and others!

Currently all my hash is pointed at first NY server. Should I move to the Virginia? What about the IX telehouse?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
MinerFTW

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:16:00 AM

i don't know what your miners are but i would point them to loose workers anyway and if they under 600 ghs each then use the lower dif stratum ports.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
██
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 10:19:34 AM

i don't know what your miners are but i would point them to loose workers anyway and if they under 600 ghs each then use the lower dif stratum ports.

I am using s3. I got 11 right now running.

You think it would be beneficial to add 2 machines to 1 worker on the higher diff?

I am in NY, the only low diff server in USA is on other side of the country, so I prefer to stay on east coast server.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
MinerFTW

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:23:18 AM

i would say make 11 loose workers on lower dif port. higher dif spread over both machines as 1. so meaning if stratum give you 1200 difficulty then both jump to 1200 not that it spread or split that 1200

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
██
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:56:05 AM

We need a Chicago 3333 and 3334 server for us in the Midwest
silverthornne

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:28:10 AM

Does anyone have suggestions on servers, or ways to maximize payouts for newer SHA-256 miners? I am noticing roughly 5% less PPS than other PPS sites. I am having hours where I go to like 1/2 of what I was paid, and the next hour doesn't increase the payout. So I am trying to figure out if my machines are really finicky, or if its just the pool undergoing changes in payout structure. Anyone else noticing big swings in payouts? With the bonus I seem to be doing a bit better than other pools. Without the bonus I'd be better off elsewhere.

Thoughts?

I got into mining scrypt earlier in the year, so these are my first SHA-256 rigs, thanks for the help for me and others!

Currently all my hash is pointed at first NY server. Should I move to the Virginia? What about the IX telehouse?

I have both my S3's pointed at east2 and I'm getting just about the expected hashing rate. Anyway, I'd like to know which PPS pools you've been using that pay roughly 5% more than BAN! I've used Discus Fish but have too high a ping to them from my location which results in too many rejected shares. I also used to mine at EclipseMC until I found out they were BFL though I must admit I didn't stick long enough to get some good PPS stats out of them. The only other PPS pool I've participated in was Deepbit but that was eons ago in Bitcoin years...

Anyway, I haven't been mining long enough at BAN with two Antminer S3's to do some good stats of actual payouts vs. expected payouts though but after getting that S3 from them the other day I feel quite motivated to mine here for the foreseeable future!  Grin

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 11:30:29 AM

Thoughts?

I have both my S3's pointed at east2 and I'm getting just about the expected hashing rate. Anyway, I'd like to know which PPS pools you've been using that pay roughly 5% more than BAN! I've used Discus Fish but have too high a ping to them from my location which results in too many rejected shares. I also used to mine at EclipseMC until I found out they were BFL though I must admit I didn't stick long enough to get some good PPS stats out of them. The only other PPS pool I've participated in was Deepbit but that was eons ago in Bitcoin years...

Anyway, I haven't been mining long enough at BAN with two Antminer S3's to do some good stats of actual payouts vs. expected payouts though but after getting that S3 from them the other day I feel quite motivated to mine here for the foreseeable future!  Grin

It might be my machines. Its why I asked for some advise. I PM'd and chatted about things and am working to make changes now. If it has a positive, or negative impact I will let others know as Im sure other people are in same boat. I have s3's and am switching to lower freq servers, will see if this normalized it.

I was also redownloading the bitcoin wallet in past days, so, maybe? That had something to do with it? Trying to eliminate variables and get hash rate back up.

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 01:44:18 PM

I have tried pretty much everything. Only switching pools got my PPS pay back up. I will shift back over to the BitAffNet pool in a bit after I test out this other PPS paying pool and move back. I had reducing pay over past few days, to the point I am about 25% lower than my normal pay pre bonus level.

Things I have done.

Switched stratums several times. waited

restarted internet, and all machines after.

switched some stratums again, waited.

switched pools, and BINGO the earnings are projecting steady at a much higher/normal rate than I am getting here.

I am having a hard time understanding what my issues may be, now that I pointed out what I have done, am I missing something obvious? Or are others having same issue?

silverthornne

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:01:59 PM

It could just be something out of your control I guess? Like I said, I get horrible ping at Discus Fish so I avoid it, but it commands such a high percentage of the network that it must be really really good for other folks, right? I'm getting the expected performance from the east1 and east2 servers at BAN so I'm not complaining. I also get very good performance from Bitminter which I always point some of my guns toward as that's one of the first pools I ever joined and the admin is one of the most helpful and active I've ever seen. BTCguild also gives me good performance and there's no doubt that being under eleuthra's (sp?) watch is amazing as he's also very helpful and active. I guess we should be glad there are so many choices out there to gravitate towards!

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 02:10:44 PM

It could just be something out of your control I guess? Like I said, I get horrible ping at Discus Fish so I avoid it, but it commands such a high percentage of the network that it must be really really good for other folks, right? I'm getting the expected performance from the east1 and east2 servers at BAN so I'm not complaining. I also get very good performance from Bitminter which I always point some of my guns toward as that's one of the first pools I ever joined and the admin is one of the most helpful and active I've ever seen. BTCguild also gives me good performance and there's no doubt that being under eleuthra's (sp?) watch is amazing as he's also very helpful and active. I guess we should be glad there are so many choices out there to gravitate towards!

I have to relook at what Is going on locally. Was hoping it was a system issue and I was on the verge of a sweet payout! Thx for the info.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: