Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:57:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptcollector

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:08:50 PM

You can use the EVGA 1300W to do 3 OCed no problem. And EVGA sends jumpers with their PSUs Wink

Sounds like a plan :-) cheers mate.

Btw thanks for the input buy4crypto :-)

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryptcollector
BTC Donation Address: 1LxXw9CRunb5mJfa99aTWQMCqmbroVBUxi
thebebopfunk

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:22:18 PM

Can you guys bug s0br to get those machines out?  Grin The difficulty is going very high unfortunately and we know that a lot of new equipment is going be shipped in Sept.

If its going to be annoying, don't worry about it. But that is a big draw of what brings people here. It helps the pools image to, the faster people get prizes. You guys are giving away 19.84 bitcoins. You gotta get the max brand value out of that! People will say, "yeah, it was quick and professional", or "It took forever, I never thought I would get it". We know which is better publicity  Wink

Thank you guys for keeping us informed of the payout issues to. Was thinking it was on my end for a long time, tried nearly everything I could think of in an attempt to keep mining here, so you guys are doing something right.

I received mine very promptly. So the image of "quick & professional" will be one that I will continue to spread for this pool!
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 01:49:23 PM

Can you guys bug s0br to get those machines out?  Grin The difficulty is going very high unfortunately and we know that a lot of new equipment is going be shipped in Sept.

If its going to be annoying, don't worry about it. But that is a big draw of what brings people here. It helps the pools image to, the faster people get prizes. You guys are giving away 19.84 bitcoins. You gotta get the max brand value out of that! People will say, "yeah, it was quick and professional", or "It took forever, I never thought I would get it". We know which is better publicity  Wink

Thank you guys for keeping us informed of the payout issues to. Was thinking it was on my end for a long time, tried nearly everything I could think of in an attempt to keep mining here, so you guys are doing something right.

I received mine very promptly. So the image of "quick & professional" will be one that I will continue to spread for this pool!

That is great to hear!

So far I have only had good things to say to people about the pool. Myself, I am upset when I cannot be mining here. The steady payouts alone without a fee would be worth it, the giveaway, and bonus.. I can't see why this pool isn't 100% of the network.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
.....Really?

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:09:58 PM

If its going to be annoying, don't worry about it. But that is a big draw of what brings people here. It helps the pools image to, the faster people get prizes. You guys are giving away 19.84 bitcoins. You gotta get the max brand value out of that! People will say, "yeah, it was quick and professional", or "It took forever, I never thought I would get it". We know which is better publicity  Wink

You don't seriously believe that this pool is giving away 30+ S3's to real people do you? Only their sock puppets & fake users are getting them I'm afraid. Why do you think there have been no tracking numbers sent out, or photos of them delivered anywhere, or any proof whatsoever that they exist? Only one photo from a supposed "winner" of an S3 has been uploaded by, guess what, a "member" of the pool support team - the same support team member/sock puppet who writes this kind of stuff:

Quote from: ThePhwner
Grow a pair and grow up.

Work with us or shut the fuck up. You're just ranting, ranting, ranting, even when people try to help you.

Sorry the pool isn't your personal BTC faucet. And I'm sure you'll post this on the forums like the whiny little child you are, so please post all of it.

You're a whiner, and a rage-filled idiot. Accept help or shut the fuck up.

Just scroll through the thread, everyone who claims to have got one has refused to upload pics or give delivery details, despite being asked to do so by real miners here, and are all new members.....hmmmmmm   According to the sock puppet/support member MinerFTW (who also claims to have won one & refused another  Cheesy):

S0br personally mail them......

So that means that the labels on the boxes will have a senders name & address on it no? Have you seen one yet? Any pics? Any tracking?

Of course not.

In the meantime, instead of the 12% bonus you're all supposed to be getting, you're all kept waiting for payments that are less than what you would be getting anywhere else......come on guys, wake up & smell the coffee - you're being robbed & lied to.

I feel sorry for the noobs who got sucker punched into this scam of a pool, but not the few more experienced "real" miners here - they should know better. Still, we live & learn eh?  Wink

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
cgladue

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:25:03 PM

You don't seriously believe that this pool is giving away 30+ S3's to real people do you? Only their sock puppets & fake users are getting them I'm afraid. Why do you think there have been no tracking numbers sent out, or photos of them delivered anywhere, or any proof whatsoever that they exist? Only one photo from a supposed "winner" of an S3 has been uploaded by, guess what, a "member" of the pool support team - the same support team member/sock puppet who writes this kind of stuff:

Grow a pair and grow up.

Work with us or shut the fuck up. You're just ranting, ranting, ranting, even when people try to help you.

Sorry the pool isn't your personal BTC faucet. And I'm sure you'll post this on the forums like the whiny little child you are, so please post all of it.

Just scroll through the thread, everyone who claims to have got one has refused to upload pics or give delivery details, despite being asked to do so by real miners here, and are all new members.....hmmmmmm   According to the sock puppet/support member MinerFTW (who also claims to have won one & refused another  Cheesy):

So that means that the labels on the boxes will have a senders name & address on it no? Have you seen one yet? Any pics? Any tracking?

Of course not.

In the meantime, instead of the 12% bonus you're all supposed to be getting, you're all kept waiting for payments that are less than what you would be getting anywhere else......come on guys, wake up & smell the coffee - you're being robbed & lied to.

I feel sorry for the noobs who got sucker punched into this scam of a pool, but not the few more experienced "real" miners here - they should know better. Still, we live & learn eh?  Wink

looks like your hiding behind some fake ass account you just created to troll this thread, whos lieing to whom huh ?

what do YOU have to hide ?  the pool operator has never left anyout out to dry with the payment issues, he actually double paid most people and even bumped the bonus to 50% for 24 hours to cover the inconvienience so obviously your spreading mistruths, get YOUR facts straight before you come in here and spew your vitriol.

syrota

Activity: 300

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:37:12 PM

Grow a pair and grow up.

Of course not.

I absolutely agree! I rented a miner 11 days and get the wrong payment of a loss. But as they say: free cheese - only in a mousetrap!
I'm leaving, and people in pink glasses - good luck!   Grin
TBog

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:46:09 PM

I don't understand what you have against this pool, it seems to work for me. The IRC support is on all the time and fix any issue.
Sure, there are issues, but I still get more BTC than I got using eligius and the interface has a better design.
syrota

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:50:44 PM

I don't understand what you have against this pool, it seems to work for me. The IRC support is on all the time and fix any issue.
Sure, there are issues, but I still get more BTC than I got using eligius and the interface has a better design.

I have nothing against it, you are lucky or you are at a fraction! I had no luck and I'm leaving, it's very simple and banal.
And you have so well and Activity 0 What else to add?  Grin
Thank you.
Count_Frackula

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 02:55:34 PM

Gave it a shot today, but the rewards are half of what I'd get on any other pool.  I'll take my hashing elsewhere so I can I get reliable hashing results.

Rent my SHA-256 rigs on Mining Rig Rentals.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:25:32 PM

I have nothing against it, you are lucky or you are at a fraction! I had no luck and I'm leaving, it's very simple and banal.
And you have so well and Activity 0 What else to add?  Grin
Thank you.

It's been openly stated that the pool is a work in progress, and the owner has made good on all backpay in a timely manner. If you feel you are missing earnings feel free to contact me directly, stop by our IRC channel, or open a ticket using support@bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion but please be aware there are resources in place to resolve your issues.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 03:35:22 PM

And you have so well and Activity 0 What else to add?  Grin
Thank you.

It's been openly stated that the pool is a work in progress, and the owner has made good on all backpay in a timely manner. If you feel you are missing earnings feel free to contact me directly, stop by our IRC channel, or open a ticket using support@bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion but please be aware there are resources in place to resolve your issues.

The backpay issue is being taken care of on a macro scale today right? I'll wait for those to kick in before sending you any ticket. I definately have a bit of backpay issue going on from the past few days, unless it was something on my end.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:43:51 PM

Gave it a shot today, but the rewards are half of what I'd get on any other pool.  I'll take my hashing elsewhere so I can I get reliable hashing results.

What?  lol...how long did you stay on?  What was your hashrate? What did it payout?
If you already left then there is no reason not to post what your worker name was so we can see for ourselves what your results were, otherwise you are just FOS and piling on for some other reason.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
syrota

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:54:32 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 04:05:36 PM by syrota

Thank you.

In principle, I agree with you my friend, but I've tried and 2Th, then 5Th, then 15Th. But then, when it did not pay off, I left one miner 600Gh and he worked 8 days without a break and constantly received various payments.
But even in this case. I played the lottery and did not blame this.
Just 10 days ago, I lost almost all the money and your Projects was a small chance. But the longer I rent and work with you, the more I become a must.
Just with my rented miners are not profitable, that's all.
Good luck to you! Grin
hennessyhemp

Activity: 511

Hempire Loading...

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 04:01:51 PM

I can confirm that at least one of the winners on that list sent me pictures of their new S3 from s0br the day they got it.  I am the one that told my friend about the pool, and aside from being a bit jealous, it is legit...it is hashing now.

It does however seem that the contest has ended, and it isn't in fact, every day this month (unless he's about to announce the second half of the month now).  If so...I hope I win, if not...mining here has consistently been paying out...but I may do another comparison later today to see what pool is worth pointing at.

Please add more BTC here (my son will apprecciate it when he's older): 14WsxbeRcgsSYZyNSRJqEAmB1MKAzHhsCT
cgladue

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:03:13 PM

I can confirm that at least one of the winners on that list sent me pictures of their new S3 from s0br the day they got it.  I am the one that told my friend about the pool, and aside from being a bit jealous, it is legit...it is hashing now.

It does however seem that the contest has ended, and it isn't in fact, every day this month (unless he's about to announce the second half of the month now).  If so...I hope I win, if not...mining here has consistently been paying out...but I may do another comparison later today to see what pool is worth pointing at.

go back a page or 2 MinerFTW drew the 19th through 27th yesterday .... i dont think he updated page #1 witht hat list tho ...

ThePhwner

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:03:28 PM

Newest winners just posted yesterday...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=722202.msg8560638#msg8560638

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:07:46 PM

Thank you.

In principle, I agree with you my friend, but I've tried and 2Th, then 5Th, then 15Th. But then, when it did not pay off, I left one miner 600Gh and he worked 8 days without a break and constantly received various payments.
Just 10 days ago, I lost almost all the money and your Projects was a small chance. But the longer I rent and work with you, the more I become a must.
Good luck to you! Grin

Did you, at any point, contact support to have your account examined and possibly compensated?

syrota

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:14:37 PM

Thank you.

Good luck to you! Grin

Did you, at any point, contact support to have your account examined and possibly compensated?

To be honest, I've lost a lot more than before, and now fight for these penny absolutely no sense.
Again, your lottery for me was the chance to rise from his knees. But apparently not destiny.
Thank you. Grin
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:39:02 PM

Thank you.

Good luck to you! Grin

To be honest, I've lost a lot more than before, and now fight for these penny absolutely no sense.
Again, your lottery for me was the chance to rise from his knees. But apparently not destiny.
Thank you. Grin

Just wanted to confirm.

Seems kind of lame to blast the pool for not performing to your standards without giving anyone a chance to make it right. You're trying to be a respected, established member of this community, and your approach doesn't allow any room for anyone to make any mistakes or have a chance to fix them.

And I will again point out this is a complaint involving rented hardware. I will not deny our pool has some challenges but I also cannot overlook the role rentals play in potentially under-reporting hash rates.

Sorry the pool didn't meet your expectations, however, you didn't use all the resources at your disposal to resolve your issues.

.....Really?

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:41:50 PM

Proof or it didn't happen. As others have said previously - words mean nothing here.

OK, here's the deal:

@ s0br: Nobody else, no more sock puppets - this is to the postman himself:

Stop hiding behind your fake "support team" and prove me wrong. Show everyone here that you have shipped the miners you say you have - tracking numbers, delivery confirmations, label pictures or whatever - but it's got to be solid, undeniable proof - not the sad excuse of a pic that your abusive support member ThePhwner posted here. That's not so hard is it? If you mistakenly burned all the documentation, contact your "winners" & tell them to post it - I'm sure they'll want to help you out, seeing as you've been so generous to them.

Do whatever you have to do, but if you don't, I guarantee you I'll open an official scam accusation against you & your sock puppet crew on this & other forums exposing your BS lies & you can kiss your scamming pool bye-bye.

For the record: I'm not anti any pool. But I am anti scammer, anti theft, anti bullshit & anti fraud. Too many miners are getting stitched up - period. If you prove me wrong - I will retract all my accusations & apologize unreservedly - the ball is in your court. Do the right thing, or get royally screwed the way you're screwing the users here.

Up to you.

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: