Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:32:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83112 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 10:22:54 AM

Do you guys know if the winners from the second round of drawings have had those sent out yet? I bet you that mine are being shipped out today, or been shipped and these guys are going to give me a tracking number today. Any word on the shipment for second round of winners?

That would stop this nonsense right away. Its been a few days, so any business I want to support most likely already sent them out. So Lets see if I get a tracking number soon before you go posting accusations. Though if this is a scam, I will be with you shouting to the rooftops. Until then, Will try to think positive.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
silverthornne

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:45:23 AM

I'm happy with BAN, I got my Antminer S3 and this is the tracking number: 1ZA04V040322222466
[/b]

http://postimage.org/    it takes seconds.........

We unfortunately do not have access to all the tracking #'s for the initial batch sent.......

What? How can you possibly not have any details of the sent items? Wait, I'll tell you how - because you never sent them - that's how. So, looking at it objectively - you are unable to prove that you actually sent anything to the "winners", the "winners" are unable to prove that they received anything from you. You, in your efforts to cover it up, post two different pics of the unit that you say you "won" & received........and you wonder why people are suspicious?  Cheesy Cheesy

It's not looking good is it? Not at all.......One day left before the scam accusation goes up - I suggest you find the proof, quickly.

Ok, you want images, here you go:

I do advise you to check the tracking number at UPS.com though because I think that's better proof than the images. Of course, that is unless you're so decided that it is a lie that you'll just think I conspired to have a 14 lb. package shipped from California to me in Puerto Rico during the dates of the draw just to defend a random pool that is doing nothing for me if the draw prize was a lie to begin with. I can't do much for you if you're so paranoid and stubborn as to conclude that. In the meantime I'll just keep happily mining away and you'll just have to realize that even without the draw, if your miners have a decent efficiency, this pool is delivering so I don't see how the draw, which is a bonus on top of delivering the promised payment can be a damning thing if it were a hoax (which it is not).

jfrenchy

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:52:11 AM

hmm... Those pictures looks awfully fishy  Roll Eyes
silverthornne

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:55:05 AM

Oh, and for your convenience:

I included that because if you check the UPS.com tracking you'll notice the package was delivered in Carolina, PR instead of San Juan, PR which is where it is addressed. That's because my zip code, 00924 is precisely between both municipalities. So either San Juan or Carolina will work for my address however, we are given our basic government services such as USPS delivery and waste management from the San Juan municipality. And if you want an explanation of the wonky, crazy way things work in Puerto Rico I'd be more than happy to answer any PM's I'm sent.

silverthornne

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:01:23 AM

Well, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but unfortunately I took those pictures from an HTC One and smartphone geeks probably know that's got one of the worst cameras in any modern smartphone Sad

But anyway, I promise if something like this comes up again I'll take the pictures using my trusty Nikon DSLR just to have high quality proof Grin

aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:02:12 AM

I'm happy with BAN, I got my Antminer S3 and this is the tracking number: 1ZA04V040322222466
[/b]

http://postimage.org/    it takes seconds.........

We unfortunately do not have access to all the tracking #'s for the initial batch sent.......

What? How can you possibly not have any details of the sent items? Wait, I'll tell you how - because you never sent them - that's how. So, looking at it objectively - you are unable to prove that you actually sent anything to the "winners", the "winners" are unable to prove that they received anything from you. You, in your efforts to cover it up, post two different pics of the unit that you say you "won" & received........and you wonder why people are suspicious?  Cheesy Cheesy

It's not looking good is it? Not at all.......One day left before the scam accusation goes up - I suggest you find the proof, quickly.

Ok, you want images, here you go:

I do advise you to check the tracking number at UPS.com though because I think that's better proof than the images. Of course, that is unless you're so decided that it is a lie that you'll just think I conspired to have a 14 lb. package shipped from California to me in Puerto Rico during the dates of the draw just to defend a random pool that is doing nothing for me if the draw prize was a lie to begin with. I can't do much for you if you're so paranoid and stubborn as to conclude that. In the meantime I'll just keep happily mining away and you'll just have to realize that even without the draw, if your miners have a decent efficiency, this pool is delivering so I don't see how the draw, which is a bonus on top of delivering the promised payment can be a damning thing if it were a hoax (which it is not).
You got to ask yourself why so many newbies care if we mine here or not?? I know my friend that one the first S3 miner has received it but he also won a second one which he is still waiting for to show up. That must be the scam only sending one miner when he won two!! LOL  Roll Eyes
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:03:18 AM

Well, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but unfortunately I took those pictures from an HTC One and smartphone geeks probably know that's got one of the worst cameras in any modern smartphone Sad

But anyway, I promise if something like this comes up again I'll take the pictures using my trusty Nikon DSLR just to have high quality proof Grin
I plan on taking pictures when mine shows up!
.....Really?

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:33:44 AM

Pictures including username/date is the standard method......

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
silverthornne

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:39:57 AM

Really? How? Do you want me to pencil it in? Sharpie good enough for you? Should I have left my phone's GPS tags on the  pictures? I personally think the tracking number at UPS.com is more important than the pictures anyway...

ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:40:37 AM

So you've been provided photographic proof from 2 users which you don't find sufficient. Go ahead and post for us the details of your digital image analysis which has led you to unmistakable proof. Obviously you have proof. Others have posted proof to counter your claims, but you persist. So clearly you have proof. Not only digital image analysis, but cardboard box forensics, and many, many others. So, everyone's listening to you now... got anything besides rants and accusations? Hm. Probably not.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:42:40 AM

Really? How? Do you want me to pencil it in? Sharpie good enough for you? Should I have left my phone's GPS tags on the  pictures? I personally think the tracking number at UPS.com is more important than the pictures anyway...

I'm guessing that until he's offered an S3 of his own nothing will be good enough. Not really sure what will satisfy his skepticism short of one for himself. And just like all the other trolls, he's continuing to ignore questions from others, just continuing to rant.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
TBog

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:51:34 AM

I'm guessing that until he's offered an S3 of his own nothing will be good enough. Not really sure what will satisfy his skepticism short of one for himself. And just like all the other trolls, he's continuing to ignore questions from others, just continuing to rant.

So if I start to rant I should also receive a prize?
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 11:54:23 AM

You will receive eternal consciousness.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
silverthornne

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:54:31 AM

Nah, there are  no prizes. I'm obviously imagining the one I received. Just like there is no spoon, there is no BAN Antminer S3. Or maybe, just maybe, I got lucky enough to get the one and only Antminer S3 so I'm defending a hoax because I've been confused by being sent the only one. In that case I had awesome luck! Except that I would have rather used up that luck on finding a block with the R-Box miner I have pointed at bitsolo.net...

jfrenchy

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:00:40 PM

there is no spoon
https://i.imgur.com/KGgQA9Z.jpg
specialed101

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 12:03:31 PM

It's feigned skepticism, and feigned concern for anyone but themselves.

This pool is great, and I can't do much as a user here, except to let others know how happy I am to be part of this pool.

"Can I be the sockpuppet General of the Underpants Gnomes?" ~ specialed101
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:06:55 PM

There is only ZOOL?

ThePhwner

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:17:38 PM

On another note...

The Bitcoin Affiliate Network wants you to have a "Terrable" day... check back later today for a 24-hour hash power giveaway for the under 250 Gh/s miners. Happy Mining!!!

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:35:46 PM

On another note...

The Bitcoin Affiliate Network wants you to have a "Terrable" day... check back later today for a 24-hour hash power giveaway for the under 250 Gh/s miners. Happy Mining!!!
Lol, watch people start crying now about how it's supposed to be over 250 to be eligible. Really hope that's a joke though.

To be decided...
specialed101

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 12:37:02 PM

Hello All,

There was a good suggestion made on the pool's IRC chat yesterday, about a giveaway for the low hashrate miners of the pool (less than 250 Gh/s members); so I thought I'd follow s0br's example and "pay it forward".

I am giving away one of my "Nano Fury 6 - 11 Gh/s (stock) USB Bitcoin Miner" from Moonlight Miner. It's fun to play with. Smiley

The winner will be announced within the next 24 hours, and I'll ship it to the winner myself. Good luck to all!!  Cool

"Can I be the sockpuppet General of the Underpants Gnomes?" ~ specialed101
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: