Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:59:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83115 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 10:58:57 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 11:10:16 PM by buy4crypto

Seems like payouts are still around 15% short, not including the bonus..  Will these be fixed soon?
Sure wish we knew what started the payout problem  Roll Eyes
I've sent messages, I've waited, I've resisted making FUD here on the boards, now I'm done until "the weather clears". Good Luck Everyone  Undecided

Until things are fixed that is what I am doing as well. And as soon as things are fixed will be back. I hopped back over for a day yesterday when I heard a fix was happening and I'd won a miner, really want to support this pool! The fix still doesn't seem to have happened, and now the prizes people thought they won are in limbo. This pool is becoming crazy. One minute you think its clearly a scam, the next minute legit, and things are great.

So weird. I will hold judgement until things play out a bit more, but my personal hash, same as always with these events is now back to where I get steady results. 100% of 100% is better than 112% of 85%. It doesn't matter what pool im on. If you aren't getting something as advertised, its better to be safe than sorry.

Hope a fix happens soon. I really like mining this pool. Came back yesterday when the fix was talked about. So I guess its safe to pull them back off until it happens this time.

It also might be a miner thing regarding the payouts. I have a Bitmain product. Is anyone else having payout issues not using Bitmain hardware?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
MidnightSun

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:10:25 PM

I just have one question.  When is the next S3 drawing?
flound1129

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:11:06 PM

Seems like payouts are still around 15% short, not including the bonus..  Will these be fixed soon?
You just have bad luck with Bitcoin pools, don't you?  Maybe you should just make your own Bitcoin pool.  You've got a pretty big user base as it is, I bet you could do it.

It's not really an issue of luck and yes I just might do that.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:17:46 PM

Seems like payouts are still around 15% short, not including the bonus..  Will these be fixed soon?
You just have bad luck with Bitcoin pools, don't you?  Maybe you should just make your own Bitcoin pool.  You've got a pretty big user base as it is, I bet you could do it.

All jokes and jabs aside, it would more than likely solve a lot of the problems you run in to since you would control the backend etc.

To be decided...
flound1129

Activity: 938

www.multipool.us

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:19:19 PM

You just have bad luck with Bitcoin pools, don't you?  Maybe you should just make your own Bitcoin pool.  You've got a pretty big user base as it is, I bet you could do it.

All jokes and jabs aside, it would more than likely solve a lot of the problems you run in to since you would control the backend etc.

Yes, the issue is at only 250-300TH we'd have an unacceptable amount of variance.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
Count_Frackula

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 11:38:31 PM

Yes, the issue is at only 250-300TH we'd have an unacceptable amount of variance.

I can think of a couple ways to up that.  Firstly, the only reason I'm not mining with you any more is because I can get more ROI on pools that don't take a cut.  Maybe if you made so that only the multipools take a cut, and individual pools are free, it would help.  You could also try to partner with various other multipools and offer to host their individual pools that mach yours, much the same was as you are doing with BTC. 
For example, iSpace Mining Pools has a lot of SHA256 pools that would be awesome if you'd merge with. http://bet.ispace.co.uk/

Not saying it would be easy, just that it could be done.

Rent my SHA-256 rigs on Mining Rig Rentals.
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:32:09 AM

This payment situation is getting kinda ugly.  Just got back to my 'wallet' PC and uhhhh....  Sad

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:42:55 AM

This payment situation is getting kinda ugly.  Just got back to my 'wallet' PC and uhhhh....  Sad

My last two payments were normal for my hash with bonus, 0.0054x

I doubt it'll last though even though I hope it does. That being said, hopefully when s0br is back he can chime in on this patch I hear about.

To be decided...
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:51:05 AM

I'm happy with the regular drip feed payments from this pool. Overall it seems to be working quite well now.

Shame the pool front page goes down for a short time immediately after a block is found, but that's not the end of the world Tongue.
azrin619

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:40:34 AM

The pool is OK..maybe it's overloaded...
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 02:42:26 AM

The pool is OK..maybe it's overloaded...

payouts, ect back to normal? Things do seem to be running smoother from starting to move back over. Noticing pool hash rate a lot lower to. Perhaps the multipool pulled out? Maybe this helped performance.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
sjc1490

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:53:01 AM

Left a week plus ago to let things get addressed, have the payouts (amount and time for payout) and bonus been fixed yet? Don't care about all the S3 controversy. Thanks.

BTC ADDRESS: 12Qwd8VKLQ4xF44ytHXBpCAKuF9VknG4X2
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 02:57:35 AM

Left a week plus ago to let things get addressed, have the payouts (amount and time for payout) and bonus been fixed yet? Don't care about all the S3 controversy. Thanks.

Everything was addressed and working to satisfaction. It still is for some people it looks like. About the time we had a few hundred TH jump is when things started to go bad, and now that its gone, getting better. I dont know, can't really explain it, but it swings back and fourth between normal, and 1/3 less than normal when pool hash bounces all around.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:58:59 AM

Payments are still jacked for some people but my last three have normalized. Now whether or not this continues remains to be seen. As for backpay, I doubt we will see that fixed until s0br is back online.

To be decided...
sjc1490

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:07:49 AM

Thanks for the responses, was thinking about bringing my hash back over so that helps.

BTC ADDRESS: 12Qwd8VKLQ4xF44ytHXBpCAKuF9VknG4X2
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 03:46:13 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 12:03:00 PM by buy4crypto

Looks like its normal payouts for me to at this time.

*edit Been running for 6 hours or so and payouts seem to be better.

Pool efficiency back up, and the large hasher who came / left about the same time left when payouts started to get better.

I am not a tech guy, but could 1 big miner mess with the whole pools ability to work properly? If so, this might be a good place to start identifying problem / solution.

Any news on the S3 drawings and what happened? As an honest potential winner of the prize, I am very anxious to see what the outcome will be of this. Can anyone shine some clarity on whats been going on with that?

syrota

Activity: 300

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:51:44 AM

To close the debate on the sent S3 - send me one in the Ukraine, and once it becomes clear whether or not sent. Photography guarantee! Grin Grin Grin
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:54:29 AM

Looks like its normal payouts for me to at this time.

*edit Been running for 6 hours or so and payouts seem to be better.

Pool efficiency back up, and the large hasher who came / left about the same time left when payouts started to get better.

I am not a tech guy, but could 1 big miner mess with the whole pools ability to work properly? If so, this might be a good place to start identifying problem / solution

Any news on the S3 drawings and what happened? As an honest potential winner of the prize, I am very anxious to see what the outcome will be of this. Can anyone shine some clarity on whats been going on with that?
my payouts are back to a normal amount also. I have heard nothing about the drawing either but would like to think we are still on to receive them?
.....Really?

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:10:12 PM

I am very anxious to see what the outcome will be of this. Can anyone shine some clarity on whats been going on with that?

I have an update for you. I have been in contact with UPS, who have assured me that it is impossible for them to "lose" any delivery details, in fact they are legally obliged to keep such records. They also assured me that any customer who placed an order with them is able to retrieve delivery details by simply contacting them. To quote the UPS rep: "If UPS don't have it on record, it is because they never sent it", So the claim made by ThePhwner that all details of sending the S3's is gone is yet another falsehood to add to his collection.

I have also been contacted by a user with some very solid proof that false accounts have indeed been used by the pool operator/s, details of which I will include in my scam accusation post when I have finished collating the evidence, of which there is plenty.

It is noticeable that the usual suspects seem to have gone very quiet here since pulling the plug on the non-existing "giveaway", the reasons for which I will also reveal in my scam post later. I offered them 48 hours to provide the proof requested by me and other pool users in an attempt to clear their name and put the whole, sorry saga to bed - but they/he chose to do nothing, and are now playing the silent game, hoping nothing more will come of it. This will not be the case & all will be revealed shortly - stay tuned!

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 12:15:34 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 12:45:00 PM by buy4crypto

I am very anxious to see what the outcome will be of this. Can anyone shine some clarity on whats been going on with that?

I have an update for you. I have been in contact with UPS, who have assured me that it is impossible for them to "lose" any delivery details, in fact they are legally obliged to keep such records. They also assured me that any customer who placed an order with them is able to retrieve delivery details by simply contacting them. To quote the UPS rep: "If UPS don't have it on record, it is because they never sent it", So the claim made by ThePhwner that all details of sending the S3's is gone is yet another falsehood to add to his collection.

I have also been contacted by a user with some very solid proof that false accounts have indeed been used by the pool operator/s, details of which I will include in my scam accusation post when I have finished collating the evidence, of which there is plenty.

It is noticeable that the usual suspects seem to have gone very quiet here since pulling the plug on the non-existing "giveaway", the reasons for which I will also reveal in my scam post later. I offered them 48 hours to provide the proof requested by me and other pool users in an attempt to clear their name and put the whole, sorry saga to bed - but they/he chose to do nothing, and are now playing the silent game, hoping nothing more will come of it. This will not be the case & all will be revealed shortly - stay tuned!

In your assessment, Can you explain why not give the rest of the S3 to more fake people? Why continue to give more than they receive if this is a scam? Is it because I am vocal? To make me think I won, and to defend the pool? Now they have my personal details, home address ect.

I talked to the pool operator about potential business. He seemed to not be interested in what I had to offer, because IMO I don't think it was as professional as he expects from this project.

Anyways, I have a lot of questions to, but none of which to me, yet, suggest this is a scam, just a work in progress.

This latest thing with the s3 giveaway is a bit troublesome. I asked for clarity, and everyone supposed to support, and get back to me on this issue has not got back to me for whatever reasons.

Am hopeful, but please show evidence of your claims, and people here, who are honest will view them in a reasonable light to paint a better picture of what is happening.

I'd love to think I am going to receive a S3, which until recently I thought was just a matter of time until I got it.

Anyways for me, im going to stop speaking about the pool, or defending it until I hear more. Will keep miners here when its as advertised, and will move pools during any future issues.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: