Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:15:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 [938] 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170603 times)
Irontiga

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 11:40:36 PM

Hi all,

I have been solo mining for a few months now and have saved up a good amount of BURST. Now that I have my stack, I am considering leasing my hard disk space in monthly contracts and would like to feel out demand for the service.

I have briefly read about the Petabyte asset offering a similar service for something like $80/TB. I am not sure if this is for the lifetime of the drives or any other details since I have not been on the asset's page in the marketplace yet.

As an alternative, I would like to offer my disk space at $10/TB per month, payable via Bitcoin (also considering pegging it to a BTC amount). (Sorry, this would not be on the BURST asset exchange). Monthly payouts seem to be the easiest to deal with at the moment.

I currently have around 90TB available, mining 24/7 (for the most part, brief restarts and maintenance periods are inevitable), on a BURST-dedicated PC. 100 TB total will be available soon.

So, would anyone out there be interested in such a service? I would provide proof that the drives exist and that they are mining. A dedicated BURST address would be created for anyone to track the mining performance.

great, but $10/ month is a lot. Like, heaps. Sorry, but no buyers at that price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
callmejack

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 11:43:49 PM

Hi all,

I have been solo mining for a few months now and have saved up a good amount of BURST. Now that I have my stack, I am considering leasing my hard disk space in monthly contracts and would like to feel out demand for the service.

I have briefly read about the Petabyte asset offering a similar service for something like $80/TB. I am not sure if this is for the lifetime of the drives or any other details since I have not been on the asset's page in the marketplace yet.

As an alternative, I would like to offer my disk space at $10/TB per month, payable via Bitcoin (also considering pegging it to a BTC amount). (Sorry, this would not be on the BURST asset exchange). Monthly payouts seem to be the easiest to deal with at the moment.

I currently have around 90TB available, mining 24/7 (for the most part, brief restarts and maintenance periods are inevitable), on a BURST-dedicated PC. 100 TB total will be available soon.

So, would anyone out there be interested in such a service? I would provide proof that the drives exist and that they are mining. A dedicated BURST address would be created for anyone to track the mining performance.

if you trust in bursts future you would use that space and mine on your own  Tongue

i stay in contact with people having access to huge storages but we didn'nt manage to put the right numbers into excel to offer a leasing service.
each calculation results in mining on our own is much more profitable than renting anything out.

Kartojal

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 11:46:42 PM

Hard drives are too cheap vs leasing! i was surfing datacenter in the web but anything  is worth now !

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 12:08:53 AM

Hi all,

I would be more interested in buying your drives, depending on what they were. heh.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 12:09:49 AM

Hi all,

if you trust in bursts future you would use that space and mine on your own  Tongue

i stay in contact with people having access to huge storages but we didn'nt manage to put the right numbers into excel to offer a leasing service.
each calculation results in mining on our own is much more profitable than renting anything out.

This is the issue I'm facing as well right now, we do want to start a cloud operation though, and we're still figuring out a nice way to do it.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Elmit

Activity: 785

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 12:16:32 AM

@Elmit, the amount of posts you make in this thread. How did u miss burst.ninja announcement? How did u miss the lottery update to remove the crowdfunds? How can anyone trust you, look on burstforum. He asked how many total Burst there were. Did he ever read the OP? (This was back when the OP contained that info).

I suugest nobody use his web wallet. He has been selling cloud mining shares, and has given no one any proof of the existence of his drives.

He is charging $80/tb, and just taking advantage of the idiots, and those who don't understand the AE(do't think he does, cause he claims the price was correct at issuance, well mate, there is the thing called changing the price. It's not so hard).

His pool is stock pool, and he seems to think that someone would want to mine there, just because he is on a linux server? He goes around spreading lies about burst.ninja being on a windows server, and then makes the conclusion that therefore our pool must be crap(we are not on windows at all).

He has also made about 50% of posts in the last 10+ pages in this thread. Typical scammer/ idiot behaviour. Everyone beware!!! Also, look at his DGS listings, it's all those "Well make your website have better seo" but not saying that when google sees what you're doing they will just blacklist you.

He has 2 forum accounts....is that normal?

Sorry for being mean, but guys like these can wreck coins single handedly.

Bottom line: Don't have anything to do with this guy!! I swear koko's solarfarm is a 100x better to invest in. Don't be surprised if one day the html on elmit's wallet changes and u suddenly lose all your burst(although going by his dev skills it'll probably be months before he figures out how to change the code)

Irontiga, I love your replies. They are so inspiring! lol

1. Somebody asked for a web wallet, I did, .... others just point to the future.
It also stated, that it is just a test.
You are completely right, don't use my wallet. I repeat it was just a test!
However, I will not remove it, since it is working.

2. I would suggest you to use the calculator and the calendar to figure out what the TB price was.
PetaByte DOES pay out, while other just talking about.
You can always sell your asset, as you my dear irontiga did. I am glad you did!
I waited a long time for your broken dividend script, which is just not working, cannot work, since it is not counting everything.
Glad you could use the script for other assets. Hopefully they will complain. I will!

There is no need to change the price. You do not understand what an issuance date is, what its price means and what TRADING means. If you think it is too expensive, then just don't buy it.
You also miss the point that you can anytime sell it, e.g. as you see the TB price at 18,000 BURSTs, which is with todays exchange rate: 8 US$.
You are joking. But maybe you did not learn in school how to use a calculator. Let me explain it to you:
Turn on your calculator, hit the following keys in this order:
1 8 0 0 0 x 2 5 9 x 0 . 0 0 0 0 0 1 7 6 = and watch what your calculator spits out for you!

3. Ninja server, as well as the burst.ga are according to the owner WINDOWS servers, so what do you see here as a lie? Do you want to  hide that now too?
Look at THIS thread how many troubles that server had?
I agree with crowtec's first part of his statement:
Are you running it on Linux? It's likely the better option. But I ran it stable on Windows Server 2012
I have never experienced a "stable" Windows server.
Maybe you get the lines first updated to each other, Linux or Windows?

4. Name:    Elmit
Activity:    125
Position:    Full Member
Date Registered:    November 06, 2013, 09:36:49 PM

Name:    crowetic
Activity:    280
Position:    Sr. Member
Date Registered:    February 04, 2014, 04:14:03 AM

Name:    Irontiga
Activity:    196
Position:    Full Member
Date Registered:    July 18, 2014, 04:13:00 AM

Now compare who made the most posts, who is - I quote you:
Typical scammer/ idiot behaviour

5. Finally I can agree with something:
I swear koko's solarfarm is a 100x better to invest in.

6. This shows your knowledge very clearly:
Don't be surprised if one day the html on elmit's wallet changes and u suddenly lose all your burst(although going by his dev skills it'll probably be months before he figures out how to change the code)

It shows that you do not understand what a WALLET IS and how it works.

Regarding my achievements, ... I am proud of it. I don't post it here again, but you can go to LinkedIn, or even at burstforum.com is an introduction of myself.
I could not find your introduction, maybe nothing to say, ... lol

I love you guy. I can laugh so much about your lines, spelling errors, and knowledge in general. I am not native English speaker, I make many mistakes in typing, ... but I can still get my words across.

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Elmit

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 12:22:01 AM

Hehe, I also have a good connection:

And mr. GenTarkin, password section is for your Burst wallet passphrase. It is 100% required!
K, I put my passphrase there, same error.

I get in average 232.556 ms
To my pool mininghere.com I get even just 71 ms - but that server is in Singapore and I am in Taiwan

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Elmit

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 12:25:06 AM

Does anybody work on a mobile wallet app?

Why don't u give it a shot? Get one of your devs to go for it.

I have done, as you requested!

Point your browser to http://home.elmit.biz:8125
It works already today!
It is only for testing!
It is a STABLE Linux server!

Elmit

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 12:32:45 AM

seasonw:
[Burst] BURST-HHQG-E8CH-VRNL-AY72B   [XMG] 9Jg1u3hyC9RdTkEgKzEbdhwSu5dttCtrJy   BTC 1GyZkrbhr9gyAf4ZLihV9Rz8HNNwVeB1Bg

I wonder about XMG and Burst. Since Burst does not need much CPU, could we parallel mine XMG?

Try XMR. Very low power use on NVIDIA. I mine both 24/7.

It seems it is not for me, ... I am using proudly Linux - after IBM dropped OS/2

Elmit

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 12:34:23 AM

I think its about time we use our own FCKN FORUM   this is getting stupid now,   Useful infomation is soo hard to find here.....

for example My wallet will not sync,  Blockchain has been stuck downloading for 2 weeks   ever since i upgraded  :/   cant find the post i need to fix this!

WHY WHY WHY DO WE CHOSE TO NAVIGATE almost 1000 Pages under 1 thread for basic information!

Working on a guide my self and ull find among OP page ull see a lot of links and also section to this coin and help guides. Might want to try opening your eyes and looking first to find solutions to problems. Sync problems been fixed many times download blockchain files add in let it import and scan job done.

When will your guide be available?

Elmit

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 12:53:22 AM

Hi all,

PetaByte buys with the Bursts a new hard disk - with warranty. We don't re-plot that space for the asset holders. Instead we use the shares-% to payout the mining profit.
Assets can be traded, so that it is an additional feature. People change their mind and want to do something else, then they sell the assets.
In your model of renting out space, I can hardly see a success. It is up to you what you charge.

great, but $10/ month is a lot. Like, heaps. Sorry, but no buyers at that price.

lol

Merick

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:01:59 AM

Elmit, so you have made a web wallet for everyone to use, but maybe its just me being a noob but I do not see any https indication on this sight.  So you are offering a web wallet service to the general public that is not secure.  You are inviting people to send their passphrase across the internet on an un-encrypted line?  Just  because you can make a web wallet that "works" doesn't mean you should do it.

You offering this website is irresponsible and reckless.  You say "Its only for tests, don't use it"  but yet you still offer it on a public forum.  Do your testing on your own closed systems until it is secure and working fine.  All it will take is for one new user to make a large deposit into this non-secure web wallet, have his passphrase intercepted via man in the middle resulting in all of his burst lost.  This is a very big risk for bad publicity.

Or maybe I just don't understand and I am being a noob.  *shrugs*  If so, then I apologize, but this web wallet does not look very secure to me.  Please convince me that it is secure
Elmit

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 02:18:36 AM

As said at the beginning, it is a test, don't use it. However, it works! I did not invite people at all. I only proved it works.

I haven't added a certificate yet, than it is also secure. I am not sure if I want to do that, since it was only a test.

If you use a public web wallet for a large transaction, then you are certainly not good advised, ... It is like writing your pin code on the atm card.

If you use a new account, or just for special purposes, like I do, then it is fine. I would not use it for my PetaByte mining from a computer in an Internet Cafe.

E.g. I use a new wallet for the very reason you mentioned. For demo, to spend with it little only. My other accounts, which I fill from local wallet.
Does this make sense, it is just a test.

Wait for other people to make a secure wallet. And ask if it is on Windows - more or less a NSA product (as Bill Gates once accidentally was heard saying) - or an open source *nix version.

Irontiga

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:40:34 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 03:00:28 AM by Irontiga

As said at the beginning, it is a test, don't use it. However, it works! I did not invite people at all. I only proved it works.

I haven't added a certificate yet, than it is also secure. I am not sure if I want to do that, since it was only a test.

If you use a public web wallet for a large transaction, then you are certainly not good advised, ... It is like writing your pin code on the atm card.

If you use a new account, or just for special purposes, like I do, then it is fine. I would not use it for my PetaByte mining from a computer in an Internet Cafe.

E.g. I use a new wallet for the very reason you mentioned. For demo, to spend with it little only. My other accounts, which I fill from local wallet.

Wait for other people to make a secure wallet. And ask if it is on Windows - more or less a NSA product (as Bill Gates once accidentally was heard saying) - or an open source *nix version.

You literally just said "I am an asshole and don't understand anything"

The burst wallet never sends passphrase to server, so MITM attacks are impossible. Don't think i have any reason to reply to that mega shit post above. Oh, and goodluck with the roi on petabyte, i'd bet 1000 to 1 it won't roi without ponzi'ing. Also, in the face of this, u still don't provide proof of your hdd's.

My spelling mistakes are because i reply, i don't write an essay and publish.

Oh, and my pool vs. your pool:

Your server is amazing.

Oh, no, maybei should test from a singapore server:

haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:10:37 AM

The burst wallet never sends passphrase to server, so MITM attacks are impossible. Don't think i have any reason to reply to that mega shit post above. Oh, and goodluck with the roi on petabyte, i'd bet 1000 to 1 it won't roi without ponzi'ing. Also, in the face of this, u still don't provide proof of your hdd's.

Oh, and my pool vs. your pool:

Your server is amazing.

Oh, no, maybei should test from a singapore server:

There is no way in hell I'd send my passphrase to an online wallet. MITM is the least of your worries, you're trusting that the provider of the wallet is an honest actor, not one who might be harvesting passphrases for the purpose of emptying wallets - and I don't trust Elmit as far as I can throw him ......

And Elmit,
1) For the hundredth time, burst.ninja is not running on Windows, or Linux - the O/S with even more security vulnerabilities than Windows. http://www.gfi.com/blog/most-vulnerable-operating-systems-and-applications-in-2014/
2) I see your pool is running the same code the other pools are. The code that "loses" payments to it's miners. burst.ninja was developed from the ground up because of the flaws in the code you're using.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Elmit

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 03:15:27 AM

I did not say literally anything of that, I am way too polite to do so. (Aber Gedanken sind Zollfrei)
The next sentence just proofs again!
PetaByte is doing well. Thanks of your promotion, people are seeing it, see that it pays out, can see the blockchain as proof.
Obviously you do not even know what a PONZI scheme is. Maybe you should google again, before posting.
I don't understand, why I need to proof the hard disk. I offer mining profit, and that is a proof!
However, you can visit me and I let you SEE the harddisk, I worry if you touch them they might lose the data, ... hehehehehe

I wonder about the last sentence. If you feel I write too much, so why do YOU make then more spelling errors??? Does not make sense to write less and make more errors. Grin Grin Grin

FakeAccount

Activity: 248

I'm not real

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:16:23 AM

not the best price on a hdd but decent - $89.00 for 3TB :
http://www.frys.com/product/7725758?site=sa:adpages%20page:P38_SUN%20date:030115

any other great deals out there?
Irontiga

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:27:18 AM

There is no way in hell I'd send my passphrase to an online wallet. MITM is the least of your worries, you're trusting that the provider of the wallet is an honest actor, not one who might be harvesting passphrases for the purpose of emptying wallets - and I don't trust Elmit as far as I can throw him ......

And Elmit,
1) For the hundredth time, burst.ninja is not running on Windows, or Linux - the O/S with even more security vulnerabilities than Windows. http://www.gfi.com/blog/most-vulnerable-operating-systems-and-applications-in-2014/
2) I see your pool is running the same code the other pools are. The code that "loses" payments to it's miners. burst.ninja was developed from the ground up because of the flaws in the code you're using.

Yeah, ik, that's why i said about him changing code. You could run the html locally and get data from a trusted server(worst that can happen is the server tell u u have 1mill burst when u only 99k)

I did not say literally anything of that, I am way too polite to do so. (Aber Gedanken sind Zollfrei)
The next sentence just proofs again!
PetaByte is doing well. Thanks of your promotion, people are seeing it, see that it pays out, can see the blockchain as proof.
Obviously you do not even know what a PONZI scheme is. Maybe you should google again, before posting.
I don't understand, why I need to proof the hard disk. I offer mining profit, and that is a proof!
However, you can visit me and I let you SEE the harddisk, I worry if you touch them they might lose the data, ... hehehehehe

I wonder about the last sentence. If you feel I write too much, so why do YOU make then more spelling errors??? Does not make sense to write less and make more errors. Grin Grin Grin

I don't think u will be getting more investors. It is your responsibility to provide proof. People who don't are scammers.

not the best price on a hdd but decent - $89.00 for 3TB :
http://www.frys.com/product/7725758?site=sa:adpages%20page:P38_SUN%20date:030115

any other great deals out there?

That's good for the moment
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 03:31:59 AM

is it bad that I'm just sitting back laughing?

lol.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Elmit

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 03:39:32 AM

And Elmit,

Good for you, that you FINALLY found that Windows is not the right tool for that!
I am proud of you!
When I last time read about the server, crowtec stated that is a Windows 2012 server.

Did you find that by yourself or did somebody told you to post that, ... lol

Good eyes!

I never lost a payment!
Well I did, I accidentally transferred to irontiga a couple of thousands Burst. But he needs them!

Pages: « 1 ... 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 [938] 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: