Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 [1238] 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170605 times)
Macr0

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:56:23 PM

Is there anyone today who also has connection problems using online wallet v0.3.9.2?  Huh

NAV Coin - Valence | Decentralized & Simplified | Crypto - VApps and more: https://navcoin.org/ - https://valenceplatform.org/ - https://navhub.org/roadmap/
ccminer.net

Activity: 595
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:07:22 PM

Is there anyone today who also has connection problems using online wallet v0.3.9.2?  Huh

It's from the same source so it is inder ddos attack as well
Macr0

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:16:31 PM

Thanks for your reply! Really sad story...

Can you or someone explain why they do this? I read burstnation is the reason? Is that true?
Why they send rains? Weird...   Huh

NAV Coin - Valence | Decentralized & Simplified | Crypto - VApps and more: https://navcoin.org/ - https://valenceplatform.org/ - https://navhub.org/roadmap/
ccminer.net

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 06:46:34 PM

Thanks for your reply! Really sad story...

Can you or someone explain why they do this? I read burstnation is the reason? Is that true?
Why they send rains? Weird...   Huh

I don't know who is behind this attack, I'm sure when the forum will be online again haitch will give us more clues about it
Focus-Burst

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 10:33:40 PM

For anyone who is wondering why https://forums.burst-team.us and a few pools run by Haitch are currently down is because someone who im not going to call out is flooding and DDoSing them, I only guess it comes from burstnation, so watch what you say over their or they will ban and censor you, its a case of if your not a sheep and know the score they wont entertain you, /rant goodnight Smiley

Well Hector, let me say this. Just becasue your asset release did not get approved on BurstNation you don't need to go on a tangent and make false accusations. May I remind you that US and UK law if that is where you really are, or possibly Cuba, no difference anyway states: The media outlet in question knew either that the information was wholly and patently false or that it was published "with reckless disregard of whether it was false or not".

So before you go on and open yourself up to this, I kindly ask you to post your proof of these accusations.

Zeroroel

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:03:39 AM

Burstnation uses the same wallet, there is no logic in them goin for an attack....
But this does proove that alot of work needs to be done on the security level of burst.
The wallet offline and the most important pools offline......

I hope this gets resolved very quickly and i hope both burstnation and burst-team work together in resolving this issue and making improvements were needed.
TetraHect0rCannabinol

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Twitter -> @z0rius

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 12:05:09 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2017, 01:24:28 AM by TetraHect0rCannabinol

For anyone who is wondering why https://forums.burst-team.us and a few pools run by Haitch are currently down is because someone who im not going to call out is flooding and DDoSing them, I only guess it comes from burstnation, so watch what you say over their or they will ban and censor you, its a case of if your not a sheep and know the score they wont entertain you, /rant goodnight Smiley

Well Hector, let me say this. Just becasue your asset release did not get approved on BurstNation you don't need to go on a tangent and make false accusations. May I remind you that US and UK law if that is where you really are, or possibly Cuba, no difference anyway states: The media outlet in question knew either that the information was wholly and patently false or that it was published "with reckless disregard of whether it was false or not".

So before you go on and open yourself up to this, I kindly ask you to post your proof of these accusations.

In all honesty I could post proof all day long, again I have shown some of the stuff on my own twitter, including suspicious ip's my servers have been in contact with, I know the uk law, I know what im doing is lawfull, sue me all you want as thats all you can do. I just simply wanted to share my concerns with this, like you do in your own little rant corner.

Edit : Plus like you said, you only throw money at it, So I am i going to be expecting a letter from your solicitor here ? as im awaiting it.

Edit 2 :

"The media outlet" its my own personal twitter account and personal bitcoin talk account, which doesent involve any service I run I may promote them but at no point do I state "Official such and such of this service", they're protected under freedom of speech.

"information was wholly and patently false or that it was published", I find it funny the ip address "192.99.144.140" routes to canada / montreal (ovh hosting) and has been attacking known bitcoin related website, now im not saying its adam but its a bit suspicious that some server from montreal is trying to find webdav results on the server. im still looking through logs, there is alot of them so give me some time and ill tell you what else I notice from that ip. I simply asked adam if he was behind it, I didnt say it was him at all, nor will I.

I also would like to point out, that if you dont like me asking questions about this, which is my own right as anyone has to ask what and why this is happening, I expect the same back, not legal threats, as thats just childish and you know it. I expect the same questions back, Im here all night long if you wish to talk about this focus, I live in the uk but im around during the most unsocial-able of hours so anytime you want to discuss this further private or in public im here to answer to the best of knowledge.

*Grabs a bottle of Whiskey* - Its official, Im crazyer than crazy, I Am Hect0r Baby Cheesy
ccminer.net

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:17:42 AM

In all honesty I could post proof all day long, again I have shown some of the stuff on my own twitter, including suspicious ip's my servers have been in contact with, I know the uk law, I know what im doing is lawfull, sue me all you want as thats all you can do. I just simply wanted to share my concerns with this, like you do in your own little rant corner.

Edit : Plus like you said, you only throw money at it, So I am i going to be expecting a letter from your solicitor here ? as im awaiting it.

Please tell me how to find you on twitter I am very curious about this attack and I would like to see your proofs.
If you are unconfortable to pubblish here your twitter account, please PM it to me.
TetraHect0rCannabinol

Activity: 101

Twitter -> @z0rius

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 12:29:16 AM

Please tell me how to find you on twitter I am very curious about this attack and I would like to see your proofs.
If you are unconfortable to pubblish here your twitter account, please PM it to me.

Dude its on my profile here, its all public, all my concerns have been made, checkout z0rius if you wish to see what my rants where about, now they have stopped attacking me, but its opened up the doors to alot of chinese hackers who are now trying to brute force the ssh port on my server, I saw Californian ips from google and more, Ill post ever log Ive got if you want, ive got nothing to hide here.

Also im not promoting my twitter at all, if you want to see the proof ive posted its up to you guys, im not pushing anything.

Edit : again this only started to happen since I joined your forum at burstnation, the ddos I attribute to me logging in again to check what you had been posting about haitch which im allowed to know, its freedom of information sir, I wont be sharing my new ip with you guys over there till you stop the ddosing, as someone on the admin side knew my ipaddress, I cannot ring my isp now and ask them what happened as its 00:34am, however if I have to ill ring them and ask them for the ip's behind it.

*Grabs a bottle of Whiskey* - Its official, Im crazyer than crazy, I Am Hect0r Baby Cheesy
ccminer.net

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 12:32:54 AM

Dude its on my profile here, its all public, all my concerns have been made, checkout z0rius if you wish to see what my rants where about, now they have stopped attacking me, but its opened up the doors to alot of chinese hackers who are now trying to brute force the ssh port on my server, I saw Californian ips from google and more, Ill post ever log Ive got if you want, ive got nothing to hide here.

Also im not promoting my twitter at all, if you want to see the proof ive posted its up to you guys, im not pushing anything.

ooops I didn't see it sorry!
Thank you I'll check your twitter and I'll show it to haitch if he didn't see it already, hope it will help to find out what is going on
CryptoDude2727

Activity: 279

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:19:19 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2017, 02:36:14 AM by CryptoDude2727

Any update when

https://forums.burst-team.us

and associated sites are going to get up and running again?
ccminer.net

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:35:14 AM

Any update when

and associated site are going to get up and running again?

I PM the admin (haitch) no reply so far, so for now no updates.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 01:30:09 PM

Hello guys, so recently i am into mining and i remember i tried mining burst weeks ago but realised with 500gb hdd, it will not net me any profit.

So i am guessing to invest into HDD for a total of 10-20TB perhaps.

My country is based in Malaysia.

Is there any great and cheap external HDD which i can mine with my laptop that you guys can suggest me?

In my country

An average of 4TB external HDD will cost me around $13x - $15x

Anyhow, is mining burst with HDD worth?

Thank you!
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:37:11 PM

Hello guys, so recently i am into mining and i remember i tried mining burst weeks ago but realised with 500gb hdd, it will not net me any profit.

So i am guessing to invest into HDD for a total of 10-20TB perhaps.

My country is based in Malaysia.

Is there any great and cheap external HDD which i can mine with my laptop that you guys can suggest me?

In my country

An average of 4TB external HDD will cost me around $13x - $15x

Anyhow, is mining burst with HDD worth?

Thank you!
i'm going to wait for some expert to answer this question of yours mate, as i also wanted to invest with mining this coin i just don't have any idea if how long it will take me to get my roi and what will be a good set up using only i7 laptop hope someone can guide us so we can start the process, thanks in advance guys.
CryptoDude2727

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:43:05 PM

Any update when

Anything?  Did he just shut everything down and give up?
Bowel irritator

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:20:30 PM

Any update when

I sense a disturbance in the force. Feels like someone bailed. I guess we'll see, but given recent troubles with that part of the Burst network... it just looks sketchy. Even if this so-called attack really happened, they should have been back up and running in hours, not days.

Would be interesting if anyone with some technical competence from 'Team' would at least post something here to let people know what's going on... starting to look like time to dump all assets associated with 'Team', before evryone else catches on...
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 02:20:51 PM

Any update when

Site is up guys, project is been there for such a long time, if you couldn't access, kindly refresh the cache of site or using other browser Cheesy
Bowel irritator

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:31:39 PM

Still sticking with the claim that this was an attack?

Is there proof of anything malicious yet?

How are you guys still down?

Do you guys need donations to help pay for a network admin?

Not trying to be a jerk, but what the hell is going on?
CryptoDude2727

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:35:30 PM

Any update when

Site is up guys, project is been there for such a long time, if you couldn't access, kindly refresh the cache of site or using other browser Cheesy

Still doesn't seem to be operational.  Got to home page...but that's it.  Still seems messed up and/or down.
Bowel irritator

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:37:39 PM

Any update when

it's up, barely... they using someone's cellular data connection as a wifi hotspot or something??

Navigating right now is like digging through a pile of scrambled eggs.
Pages: « 1 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 [1238] 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: