Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:11:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 [1244] 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170605 times)
CryptoDude2727

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:27:26 AM

Need some help

the windows wallet Will not sync up no more it stops at 99.87% the ver is 0.3.9.3

I have uninstalled it deleted all files  then reinstalled it 3 times and the same thing it stops at 99.85 to 99.87%

and all so  try older version ver 0.3.9.2 will not work either it will not sync up

and the pc is updated and has java installed .

Any help would be appreciated

kprell40

Mine looked like it stalled at one point but I just kept it going and it finished up fyi.

You could use the online wallet as well immediately while you're waiting.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 10:34:48 AM

hi all!!!
no experience here, to a mash up mining rig, for burst and ETH??
i explain better.
I want to buy a 7 PCIe mother board with 6 RX470 Nitro 4 gb and on the seventh PCIe plug an adaptec SATA controller for 8 SATA drivers...
Do you think my PCIe bus will support all this traffic???
If yes i can mine with the same RIG, BURST and ETH.

I have been running a mining rig since 8/2014 on a fat 32c machine with 6x PCIe (Gen2) slots.
Never had any io-bottleneck, and this is a very busy machine.

I/O:
To mine 1 TB you have to read 1TB/4096=256 MB.
If you want to finish in under 60 seconds, that is 4,5 MB/s of bandwith for one minute every 4 minutes.
Now lets say you connect 8x 8TB disks to your rig, that would mean 286 MB/s of bandwith for one minute every 4 minutes.
I/O wise this is nothing, a single SSD yields about 500 MB/s.

compute:
If you have a AVX2-capable CPU, the computing takes up just seconds per block (4 minute block time).
I just ran a test; on my 2.1 GHz E5 combing 60 TiB takes 140 cpu-seconds (divisable by number of cores that you can spare for this).
The speed increase is (nearly) linear w/regard to clock speed, so you might easily get away with 2 cores @ 2.5 GHz for 64 TB in under 60 seconds.
Using a SSE4-only CPU roughly doubles the CPU time, using (part of) a GPU (via opencl, support included in the java-wallet) is faster by
a factor of 2-10, depending on your GPU.

plotting:
I did most of my plotting on several (now historic) 280x, yield was 170 MB/s per GPU.
To put this into perspective, the AVX2 code on 2.1 GHz gave me 3.8 MB/s per core. SSE4 is about half of that.
hint: If you're going the manual route (like real men do), use large files (500+ GB), plot to a temporary target,
optimize plotfiles from temporary to the final disk. I have no idea about the AIO package or Windows in general.

just my 0.02.

wow..
this is really usefull...
so, many thanx to you vaxman!!!
you are very skilled!
now another question...
i know who it's very dangerous do largest RAID0...
1) but do you tink it's more profittable for performance, mine all burst plots with gpu ove 4 separate HDD (D:\, E:\, F:\, G:\)?
2) or mine plots with CPU but over on a RAID0 array with mine 4X8TB hdd???
i think the response is with all together.. but i can't..
so, what is better???
Config 1) or 2) Huh
thank you

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
vaxman

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:19:04 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2017, 12:42:49 PM by vaxman

now another question...
1) but do you tink it's more profittable for performance, mine all burst plots with gpu ove 4 separate HDD (D:\, E:\, F:\, G:\)?
so, what is better???
Config 1) or 2) Huh
thank you

Both configs will work.
I'd keep the disks separated.
With both GPU and CPU miners you can either mine them sequentially or in parallel.
That depends on your objective;

GPU, parallel: fastest,
        but you have to make sure the opencl code for Burst is working in parallel with your other mining codes or you "lose" a GPU

GPU, sequential: about 1/4 the speed
        you still have to make sure the opencl code for Burst is working in parallel with your other mining codes or you "lose" a GPU

CPU, parallel:
       ideally, you have (up to) 4 cores for that, or you don't mind other processing takes a hit if you have 4 cores or less

CPU, sequential:
       you need just one core for this, it is the slowest, but impact on system is the lowest.
       Like outlined above, this would take ~70s on a single 2.1 GHz AVX2 core for 32 TB (~142 MB/s for 60s on every 240s block)

So, even the slowest (CPU, seq) variant would still finish mining a block in ~70 seconds.
In general you have 240s, but when a succession of multiple very fast blocks is on the net (say, 3 blocks with 30s), your 20s deadline for the first block in this sequence will be discarded if your miner publishes it after 240s, when 3,4,5 other fast blocks are on the chain already - it is the longer chain.

Hence the optimization for fast scanning. The "60s rule" is just just a fictional target, you choose your own depending on what your setup can do.

But there is this one thing: Your storage should be able to deliver this datarate. And this is much less a question of how many disks you stripe, but how the files are laid out physically. Therefore I hinted "large files, optimized";

example 1:  128 GiB file, plotted with a stagger size of 4096.

id_start_length_stagger
12345678901234567890_0_524288_4096

on every block, 128GiB/4096=32MiB  Bytes are read (from every 128 GiB plotfile).
The stagger indicates the inner layout of the plotfile, and with a stagger of 4096 that means just
4096*64=262144 Bytes (256 KiB) are sequential,
skip 4095*4096*64=1023,75 MiB,
read another 256 Kib, …
So you'd have 128 unnecessary seeks.

example 2: 128 GiB file, optimized

12345678901234567890_0_524288_524288
here the interesting scoop is laid out sequentially; 524288*64=32MiB
This *may* deliver >100 MB/s on a not-too-old SATA disk

example 3: 1 TiB file, optimized

12345678901234567890_0_4194304_4194304
here the interesting scoop is laid out sequentially; 4194304*64=256MiB
this *will* deliver >100 MB/s on a not-too-old SATA disk

But only when you create this file on a fresh, empty filesystem. If you optimize (reorganize, merge, ..) from and to the same disk,
the file will be fragmented. The inner structure is sequential, but the physical sectors won't be. So plot to one disk, optimize from there to the target.

Again, I have no idea of the inner workings of the all-in-one package mentioned above.
You should consult the forums, lots of info to be found; eg forums.burst-team.us
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:49:44 PM

really thank you for you time vaxman!!!

i will plot on a fresh disk, with blago plotter XPlotter for optimized plots (CPU) (https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/3002/xplotter-for-optimized-plots-cpu/4).
i need to optimize again, after all is plotted?  Huh Huh Huh Huh
i think a big spead up with biggest file is the cluster size...i presume you format your hdd with 64kb clusters... right?
do you advise me against do a BIG RAID0???
thank you again

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
vaxman

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:56:32 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2017, 03:09:48 PM by vaxman

really thank you for you time vaxman!!!

i will plot on a fresh disk, with blago plotter XPlotter for optimized plots (CPU) (https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/3002/xplotter-for-optimized-plots-cpu/4).
i need to optimize again, after all is plotted?  Huh Huh Huh Huh
i think a big spead up with biggest file is the cluster size...i presume you format your hdd with 64kb clusters... right?
do you advise me against do a BIG RAID0???
thank you again

the xplotter writes optimized plots. It will write the file twice, first with all-zeroes to actually allocate sequential blocks, and then the nonces into the right spots in the file. You don't need to re-optimize that. The I/O you see will be twice that of the finished file size.

The reason for all this "optimizing" complication is that the plot algo depends on the amount of RAM present at the moment of computation.
The "stagger size" (the amount that can be computed in one go) is reflected by this:
stagger=1 means one nonce, 64 Bytes (a scoop) * 4096 (in one nonce) = 256KiB.
You cannot plot anything if you don't have at least 256 KiB (plus code, obviously).
If you plot on a 4 GB GPU your max stagger is (below) 16384, because 16384*256KiB= 4GiB.
The resulting file (id_start_length_16384) would have a terrible read-performance, as only a single scoop (in all nonces) is read;
16384*64Bytes=1MiB, seek +4095MiB, read, …

The xplotter takes these 4096x 1MiB scoops and writes them to the "correct locations" in the file, doing the seeking ONCE while plotting.
In order for that to work, the file must be laid out already (hence the all-zero run). Do not turn on compression for this target, this
would totally destroy the whole effort.

I can't answer any NTFS-related questions, don't have any experience with that. Oh yes, I have: we've configured a 4k playback workstation (uncomressed, 1,8 GB/s) and the windows-builtin-striping yielded 1 GB/s, whereas a (aside from presenting 8 disks as one target, mostly dumb) Adaptec HBA gave us 4 GB/s. I myself use a bsd-unix for all this, the configured blocksize is 128k.

A raid0 stripe would complicate things; e.g. what is the default stripe-factor, what is the ideal factor for this usage pattern and how do you manipulate it ?

The expected read-throughput on a stripe (ideally, 4x ~150 MB/s) must be processed by the miner. The difference between 1 or 4 streams is the amount of RAM needed (mostly for buffering in the process/OS, and for computation (on the GPU, but this is negligible, but may interfere with your other mining code running there).

I would stick to single disks,
  less complicated
  no hassle should one disk fail
  apart from memory requirement (which can be tuned in the code) no negative impact,
  you are still free to choose between sequential or parallel mining, whereas mining a stripe with 4 streams may be slower, depending on your setup.

All this is futile - if you want "the fastest?/cheapest?/maxROI? setup possible" you have to experiment a bit.
There are just too many variables - you did not specify enough.

vaxman

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:33:55 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2017, 04:07:31 PM by vaxman

now another question...
so, what is better???
Config 1) or 2) Huh
thank you

Perhaps all the technical babble is too much, there is a
simple answer:

You get more the faster you mine, up to a point.
This is a concurrency effect, see the explanation for fast consecutive blocks above.
As the average block time is 240s, it makes no sense to spend 1.2x the money to get 1.2x speedup
as long as you stay below 120s. Any additional expense "to make it even faster" may be lost money.

The sweet, most profitable spot (60s? 120s? 240s?) is up to you to find - this cannot be generalized, as everybody
has a different angle on this - cheap used disks vs. new, USB vs. SATA vs. 90slot SAS JBOD, …

I have not analyzed statistical data (all you'd need is on the blockchain) on fast blocks and
the effect for a specific given miner-volume;
"With my 100 TB I could have gotten 10 blocks more last month, if I had submitted 7 seconds faster".
These 10 Blocks (or 120 if you look at a year, or ...) must be considerable more than the expense
for speeding up mining 7 seconds. Otherwise it might be a better idea to spend 100$ on diskspace instead of a GPU.

My gut tells me, drop raid0. Cool
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:48:43 PM

you are very good man..
i think there aren't so many people who want to spend time to teach other...
i give you mi biggest thank you!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
ccminer.net

Activity: 595
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:59:17 AM

My wife created this video few days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noUYEp3Q0Bw (FACTS ABOUT BURSTCOIN)

It's a simple presentation about this amazing coin and its features!!
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:30:31 PM

crazy idea!
why sone ico, instead to gather ETH or BTC, don't use a Smart Contract available in BurstCoin?
i think this could be a really good vehicle, to let spread, burst features.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:37:16 PM

Wow, are you dumbasses still holding onto hope for this crapcoin?  Give it up.  It has been nothing for YEARS and will continue to be NOTHING.

someone with minus 16 in trust. wow, people may just do the opposite. LOL

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Macr0

Activity: 370

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:39:53 PM

Wow, are you dumbasses still holding onto hope for this crapcoin?  Give it up.  It has been nothing for YEARS and will continue to be NOTHING.

someone with minus 16 in trust. wow, people may just do the opposite. LOL
Hehe, that FUD guy should read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burstcoin#Origin_to_community_takeover

Burst is still young, undervalued but growing healthy with a big community.
I think there are plenty of people outside this forum who support Burst and they don't even post here. Wink
Just think about burst-team.us or burstnation etc... Smiley

Really good work! Nice animations, good presentation, just wow! Smiley

NAV Coin - Valence | Decentralized & Simplified | Crypto - VApps and more: https://navcoin.org/ - https://valenceplatform.org/ - https://navhub.org/roadmap/
ccminer.net

Activity: 595
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:04:49 AM

Really good work! Nice animations, good presentation, just wow! Smiley

I'll tell her!!
I'm sure that after she will read your words she will get motivated to produce a new video Wink
MoonJeina

Activity: 652

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:39:11 AM

I just watched and gave thumbs up as the animation is really simple and understandable. She should make more animations. Wink

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
███████████▀▀         ▀▀███
████████▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
██████▀  ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
████▀  ▄██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
███▀  ██████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▀  █████▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
██  ▀███▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
██    ▀██▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
██  █▄  ▀████████▀  ▄██████
██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████     INDUSTRY LEADING BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     ████████
LIVE
STREAMING
DAILY PRICE
BOOSTS
LIVE DEALER
CASINO
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄█▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
████  ▄  ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
███  ▀█▀   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
██  ▄    █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
██    ▄██  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
███  ▀████  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
████  ▀████  ▀████▄    ████
█████▄   ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████▀▀ █████ ▀▀████████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
██████▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄██████
███▀███▀ ▄███▀███▄ ▀███▀███
██   █ ▄██▀     ▀██▄ █   ██
██   █ ██         ██ █   ██
██   █ ▀██▄▄█ █▄▄██▀ █   ██
███▄███▄ ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ▄███▄███
██████▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀██████
█████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄█████
████████▄▄ █████ ▄▄████████

[.
WIN WITH US!
]
brizio71

Activity: 456

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:37:42 PM

I have a QNAP nas with 10 HDDs split in 4 different folder where I have stored the plot, on container station I have 4 Linux VM running URAY BURST MINER (LINUX X64) in order to have a parallels submission of the deadline, is that behaviour correct or is better use a single VM with all plots ?

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
vaxman

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:31:30 AM

I have a QNAP nas with 10 HDDs split in 4 different folder where I have stored the plot, on container station I have 4 Linux VM running URAY BURST MINER (LINUX X64) in order to have a parallels submission of the deadline, is that behaviour correct or is better use a single VM with all plots ?

It will use less resources if you mine with one instance in one vm.
You may use a serial or parallel approach, that depends on # of cores and bandwith available.
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Wifi isn't a pro solution, there is far too much problems with it (stability, security, jamming, radiation emission and so on), especially when you concentrate many wifi devices in a small space, recipe for disasters, believe in the wire or the optical fibers, it's been proven to be the best ! As we demonstrated you can get very cheap switch & cables. go for them ! Don't be cheap, and go for the easiest / cheaper solution you'll come to regret it when you're losing mining time.

Wifi isn't a pro solution, there is far too much problems with it (stability, security, jamming, radiation emission and so on), especially when you concentrate many wifi devices in a small space, recipe for disasters, believe in the wire or the optical fibers, it's been proven to be the best ! As we demonstrated you can get very cheap switch & cables. go for them ! Don't be cheap, and go for the easiest / cheaper solution you'll come to regret it when you're losing mining time.

Huh Same person farming 2 accounts, but with same message? LOL~~
xirdo

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:53:22 PM

I really hate this but I hope someone can help me out here.

I just sended 1 btc worth Burst from poloniex to Bittrex. When I withdraw my burst I added the adress in poloniex and sended my coins. Now after a day I still recieved nothing and surprisingly i see the following message on the deposit wallet of Bittrex: ''When depositing, please send your message unencrypted.
If the message is not included in your transfer, we cannot credit your account. Please do not directly deposit from an exchange or pool unless they allow you to specify a message.
'' Now is my question when i withdraw from poloniex i didnt see a column other then Amount to send and to which adress. And second, I was in a hury with sending my coins and I never expected this kind of transfere.

Are my coins lost now? That would be reall really bad for my to see 1BTC worth on brust gone like nothing. Why is this so complicated to transfer burst to Bittrex. Please can someone help me out here.
vaxman

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:35:40 PM

I just sended 1 btc worth Burst from poloniex to Bittrex. When I withdraw my burst I added the adress in poloniex and sended my coins. Now after a day I still recieved nothing and surprisingly i see the following message on the deposit wallet of Bittrex: ''When depositing, please send your message unencrypted.
If the message is not included in your transfer, we cannot credit your account. Please do not directly deposit from an exchange or pool unless they allow you to specify a message.
'' Now is my question when i withdraw from poloniex i didnt see a column other then Amount to send and to which adress. And second, I was in a hury with sending my coins and I never expected this kind of transfere.

Are my coins lost now? That would be reall really bad for my to see 1BTC worth on brust gone like nothing. Why is this so complicated to transfer burst to Bittrex. Please can someone help me out here.

Find out the exact transaction Poloniex used after you initiated the transfer (usually within 10 blocks).

( All you need is visible on the blockchain, you just need your browser and a wallet, (online or local).
  Search for the destination address and the amount you transferred (minus Polo's fee) - that is the one. )

Send the transaction number to Bittrex Support, explaining your error and asking them to transfer to your Bittrex account.
Be polite, you have made the mistake, wait patiently.

Bittrex is very clear about depositing, you did not read or understand their guideline. It happens.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:42:40 PM

Hi all!!
i have a question about mining plots.
If i have 4 hdd, and i want to do parallel mining, with 4 .bat files, how to assign 1 thread each, automatically?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
xirdo

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:03:55 PM

Find out the exact transaction Poloniex used after you initiated the transfer (usually within 10 blocks).

( All you need is visible on the blockchain, you just need your browser and a wallet, (online or local).
  Search for the destination address and the amount you transferred (minus Polo's fee) - that is the one. )

Send the transaction number to Bittrex Support, explaining your error and asking them to transfer to your Bittrex account.
Be polite, you have made the mistake, wait patiently.

Bittrex is very clear about depositing, you did not read or understand their guideline. It happens.

Hi the problem is as follow:

Here i Cant find my transaction : http://burstcoin.biz
Here i found my transaction : https://wallet.burst-team.us:8128

Transaction 15104632989918454416

Why i cant find my transaction on the blockexplorer on the website burstcoin.biz?
Is my transaction sended by poloniex or what? Did Bittrex receive my coins but could not assign them to the right wallet because i didn't add the message?
How can i solve this, by contact bittrex support? But If i send them my transaction id it cant be found on the blockexplorer.
Pages: « 1 ... 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 [1244] 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: