Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845480 times)
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 02:15:46 AM

God is everywhere

Yes, even in this post, right now.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:47:26 PM

God is a grey haired black guy - getting warmer.

So you think...

When you stand before Him on judgement day... you will be out of words.
Mark these words of mine...

Maybe he'll be playing golf that day.  He is God after all. He must have something better to do than just fuck with me.

I don't think I want to go to heaven anyway. As mean and spiteful as he is there's probably little signs everywhere like, keep off the grass or you'll burn in hell, no loitering or you're devil bait, no singing unless you're praising me, stop touching yourself.

And yet, right while you are saying this, He is holding all the atoms and molecules and even your thought processes in place, hoping that you will change and accept Him. Because He is the only one Who can hold you alive, and if you don't accept Him, you die.

Cool

He's so bored that all he has left to do is fuck with me?

And yet instead if helping humanity by appearing and making the world a better place he chooses to threaten us with damnation for not bowing to his omnipotence. What an asshole.

So, here you are, virtually acknowledging His omnipotence, and yet lambasting Him right to His face, while He all the while is holding you alive and in reasonable health so that you might have time to change your ways and be saved.

If He didn't see something worth saving in you, I certainly wouldn't find anything worthwhile in your stupid foolish rebellious ways to even respond to your stupidity.

Cool

I have a neighbor with a 7 year old paraplegic kid. If you see God ask him if he wants to have a few beers with me.  We can get liquored up,  go next door and stick needles in the kids eyes for fun. Better yet, God likes fire, we can set him on fire instead. ROFL

You really are a sick puppy, aren't you?

The kid in question might be healed. If not, God will give her the strength to put up with her problems. In the end, if she happens to NOT be saved for eternal life, her punishment for rejecting God will be far less than yours. Why? Because you intentionally set yourself against God without having any reason to, and in spite of the fact that I show you the great goodness of God.

Turn to God while you still have time.

Cool

You are such a loon. If you're God was real and even half of the things said about his behavior in the bible was true then he would be a scary creature indeed. Not that I think wiping out every man, woman and child on the planet with a flood is scary. What's scary is people believe this frightening being that rules through fear and oppression is real and in control of everything but does nothing to help crippled dying children.

Instead of giving her strength to endure her suffering (obvious unprovable bullshit) why not just fix her? Of course he can't fix her because he's an imaginary thing that only lives in the mind of kooks.

Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline.

God didn't wipe "out every man, woman and child on the planet with a flood." He only hastened the self destruction of those people who were destroying themselves anyway, by rejecting God, the only Thing that was holding them alive.

God is allowing her family to show her great love. And he is testing you. You can see that He is holding her alive, but you make jokes about wanting to hurt her.

This life is short. God makes it that way to keep us from having to endure weakness. When this life is gone, it will never be remembered or brought to mind again... at least not for those who go into the New Heavens and the New Earth to be with God in glory.

I tell you this for your own good. I would like to see you change so I can meet you there. But if you reject, neither I nor God will want to have anything to do with you then.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:39:22 AM

God is a grey haired black guy - getting warmer.

So you think...

When you stand before Him on judgement day... you will be out of words.
Mark these words of mine...

Maybe he'll be playing golf that day.  He is God after all. He must have something better to do than just fuck with me.

I don't think I want to go to heaven anyway. As mean and spiteful as he is there's probably little signs everywhere like, keep off the grass or you'll burn in hell, no loitering or you're devil bait, no singing unless you're praising me, stop touching yourself.

And yet, right while you are saying this, He is holding all the atoms and molecules and even your thought processes in place, hoping that you will change and accept Him. Because He is the only one Who can hold you alive, and if you don't accept Him, you die.

Cool

He's so bored that all he has left to do is fuck with me?

And yet instead if helping humanity by appearing and making the world a better place he chooses to threaten us with damnation for not bowing to his omnipotence. What an asshole.

So, here you are, virtually acknowledging His omnipotence, and yet lambasting Him right to His face, while He all the while is holding you alive and in reasonable health so that you might have time to change your ways and be saved.

If He didn't see something worth saving in you, I certainly wouldn't find anything worthwhile in your stupid foolish rebellious ways to even respond to your stupidity.

Cool

I have a neighbor with a 7 year old paraplegic kid. If you see God ask him if he wants to have a few beers with me.  We can get liquored up,  go next door and stick needles in the kids eyes for fun. Better yet, God likes fire, we can set him on fire instead. ROFL

You really are a sick puppy, aren't you?

The kid in question might be healed. If not, God will give her the strength to put up with her problems. In the end, if she happens to NOT be saved for eternal life, her punishment for rejecting God will be far less than yours. Why? Because you intentionally set yourself against God without having any reason to, and in spite of the fact that I show you the great goodness of God.

Turn to God while you still have time.

Cool

You are such a loon. If you're God was real and even half of the things said about his behavior in the bible was true then he would be a scary creature indeed. Not that I think wiping out every man, woman and child on the planet with a flood is scary. What's scary is people believe this frightening being that rules through fear and oppression is real and in control of everything but does nothing to help crippled dying children.

Instead of giving her strength to endure her suffering (obvious unprovable bullshit) why not just fix her? Of course he can't fix her because he's an imaginary thing that only lives in the mind of kooks.

Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline.

God didn't wipe "out every man, woman and child on the planet with a flood." He only hastened the self destruction of those people who were destroying themselves anyway, by rejecting God, the only Thing that was holding them alive.

God is allowing her family to show her great love. And he is testing you. You can see that He is holding her alive, but you make jokes about wanting to hurt her.

This life is short. God makes it that way to keep us from having to endure weakness. When this life is gone, it will never be remembered or brought to mind again... at least not for those who go into the New Heavens and the New Earth to be with God in glory.

I tell you this for your own good. I would like to see you change so I can meet you there. But if you reject, neither I nor God will want to have anything to do with you then.

Cool

The brainwashing runs deep in you young Luke

ravens

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:32:36 AM

Is Jealously evil? If it is, we have one big hypocrite. Who's going to save Him from His sins?(This is stemming off from the fact that all three religions worshipping him can only have one god.)

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:23:04 PM

Is Jealously evil? If it is, we have one big hypocrite. Who's going to save Him from His sins?(This is stemming off from the fact that all three religions worshipping him can only have one god.)

I see that you capitalized "Him" and "His." If you are referring to God, God doesn't have any sins.

And what do you mean by, "This is stemming off from the fact that all three religions worshipping him can only have one god?"

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
ravens

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:25:41 PM

I see that you capitalized "Him" and "His." If you are referring to God, God doesn't have any sins.

And what do you mean by, "This is stemming off from the fact that all three religions worshipping him can only have one god?"

Cool
Christians, Muslims, and Jews all worship the same god from what I see so far.

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:42:56 PM

Cool
Christians, Muslims, and Jews all worship the same god from what I see so far.

They may look like they are worshiping the same God. If their faith is weak enough they might be worshiping the real God. But...

Muslims do not have Jesus as part of God, and neither do Jews. But the Christians do... different Gods.

The thing about Jews is that they worship the Messiah Who is Jesus. So if a Jew is weak in faith, and doesn't think about Jesus much, but rather worships the Messiah, he may be worshiping Jesus without realizing what he is doing.

If a Jew does not worship Jesus, and claims that Jesus is not the Messiah, he is worshiping a different God than the Christians. Jesus is God, and Christians realize this.

Brief.

Cool

fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:37:13 PM

God is everything. I believe in god.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:26:15 AM

Jesus is God, and Christians realize this.
Cool

I don't think "realize" is quite the correct word. That suggests it as fact, which of course is deceptive.

"Hope he is" would be more honest.

Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:31:00 AM

Is belief in a god necessary in order to explain the origin on the universe?
This is not so. Science has very convincingly explained how the universe came into being without having to introduce the god-idea.

Is belief in god necessary to have a happy, meaningful life?
Again we can see that this is not so. There are millions of atheists and free-thinkers, not to mention many Buddhists, who live useful, happy and meaningful lives without belief in a god.

Some claim that belief in god’s power is necessary because humans, being weak, do not have the strength to help themselves.
Once again, the evidence indicates the opposite. One often hears of people who have overcome great disabilities and handicaps, enormous odds and difficulties, through their own inner resources, through their own efforts and without belief in a god.

Some claim that god is necessary in order to give man salvation.
But this argument only holds good if you accept the theological concept of salvation and Buddhists do not accept such a concept. Based on his own experience, the Buddha saw that each human being had the capacity to purify the mind, develop infinite love and compassion and perfect understanding.

Understandings of god differ for each culture and person in the world. As similar as some views may be, building a relationship with god is a quest an individual must take for oneself. This personal quest does not necessarily mean Christianity, any of the Abrahamic faiths, or any other particular religion. Believing in god simply means believing in a higher power.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:13:51 PM

This is not so. Science has very convincingly explained how the universe came into being without having to introduce the god-idea.

Again we can see that this is not so. There are millions of atheists and free-thinkers, not to mention many Buddhists, who live useful, happy and meaningful lives without belief in a god.

Some claim that belief in god’s power is necessary because humans, being weak, do not have the strength to help themselves.
Once again, the evidence indicates the opposite. One often hears of people who have overcome great disabilities and handicaps, enormous odds and difficulties, through their own inner resources, through their own efforts and without belief in a god.

But this argument only holds good if you accept the theological concept of salvation and Buddhists do not accept such a concept. Based on his own experience, the Buddha saw that each human being had the capacity to purify the mind, develop infinite love and compassion and perfect understanding.

Understandings of god differ for each culture and person in the world. As similar as some views may be, building a relationship with god is a quest an individual must take for oneself. This personal quest does not necessarily mean Christianity, any of the Abrahamic faiths, or any other particular religion. Believing in god simply means believing in a higher power.

God is necessary to pacify and control large societies. Without the self controlling ability of religions, police and military forces would need to be several magnitudes larger than they are with gods. The ancients new it and created their own gods to keep people in line. The Church of England is the perfect example.

Henry VIII wanted an annulment of his marriage to Catherine of Aragon so he literally created his own church to do it. It also gave the government complete control of their people instead of having them controlled by a foreign government. Religions and whatever god is behind them are nothing more than political tools used to pacify ridiculously stupid people (the average person).

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:24:07 PM

God is necessary to pacify and control large societies. Without the self controlling ability of religions, police and military forces would need to be several magnitudes larger than they are with gods. The ancients new it and created their own gods to keep people in line. The Church of England is the perfect example.

Henry VIII wanted an annulment of his marriage to Catherine of Aragon so he literally created his own church to do it. It also gave the government complete control of their people instead of having them controlled by a foreign government. Religions and whatever god is behind them are nothing more than political tools used to pacify ridiculously stupid people (the average person).

Kinda the point. If everyone followed God perfectly, not only would there be no need for police and military, but people who would have otherwise become police and military would be out having way more fun just living a normal life.

As it is, there might be a little need for police and military, but they wind up becomiong tools of the devil.

Cool

Pseudo-Random

Activity: 80
Merit: 27

A dream that you had, about being a person.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 06:18:14 AM

Lol! This guy.. ^_

Anyway, it's extremely obvious some men created religion purely to control others ; that being said, once we delve deeper, and try to give faith itself the benefit of the doubt, as a value proposition on its own merit, we find that logically, scientifically, secularly even - there is benefit to the individual who believes.

This benefit is personal. Like a crutch, but also a bulwark, a support. The entire purpose of the exercise is to believe, have faith, like a gamble, in something that CANNOT be proven.

Proving it scientifically, whether via mathematics, physics, or otherwise ; is an act of complete, exhaustive, utter futility which misses the entire objective of having faith in the first place.

Microove

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:20:59 AM

Lol! This guy.. ^_

Anyway, it's extremely obvious some men created religion purely to control others ; that being said, once we delve deeper, and try to give faith itself the benefit of the doubt, as a value proposition on its own merit, we find that logically, scientifically, secularly even - there is benefit to the individual who believes.

This benefit is personal. Like a crutch, but also a bulwark, a support. The entire purpose of the exercise is to believe, have faith, like a gamble, in something that CANNOT be proven.

Proving it scientifically, whether via mathematics, physics, or otherwise ; is an act of complete, exhaustive, utter futility which misses the entire objective of having faith in the first place.

+1

+1
Bitcoinbee

Activity: 84

www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:17:53 PM

If you make a deeper study on the creation stated in the Bible comparing it to the Big bang theory it is a resemblance of creation making the two theory as one.  Everything started from nothing but silence and word and a lot of it follows after the silence.  The seven days in the Bible stating the creation is not what we call a 24 hours a day.  It is the sequence of time in creation making it more than billion of years to complete some parts of it.  The two theories come as one after the Higgs Boson has been discovered.

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site!
https://www.lunarbets.eu/
Lunarbets.eu - Bitcoin Sports Betting $ Bet on your favorite sports team against other players $
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:47:59 PM

If you make a deeper study on the creation stated in the Bible comparing it to the Big bang theory it is a resemblance of creation making the two theory as one.  Everything started from nothing but silence and word and a lot of it follows after the silence.  The seven days in the Bible stating the creation is not what we call a 24 hours a day.  It is the sequence of time in creation making it more than billion of years to complete some parts of it.  The two theories come as one after the Higgs Boson has been discovered.

There is one thing missing in all this. We have intelligence and awareness. Nothing in BB Theory explains intelligence and awareness. But it has to if everything comes from BB.

Bible at least suggests that God is an entity. This means intelligence. Add the law of cause and effect which is totally supported by BB and by Bible, and you have a requirement for intelligence at the Beginning.

Cool

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:42:48 PM

Lol! This guy.. ^_

Enjoy following Jim ridiculously stupid people (the average person).

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:39:53 AM

Enjoy following Jim ridiculously stupid people (the average person).

All people die. Some simply make mistakes that are more stupid than the mistakes of others. The important thing is the faith that they have in Jesus salvation at the time of death. Because, when they rise in the resurrection, they will be based on their faith in Jesus salvation, not on their stupidity in other areas.

Cool

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:44:54 AM

I do have faith. I have faith in unicorns. I know that when I die the great unicorn king is going to take me to rainbow land.

Prove I'm wrong.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:16:55 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2016, 04:29:09 AM by Buffer Overflow

All people die. Some simply make mistakes that are more stupid than the mistakes of others. The important thing is the faith that they have in Jesus salvation at the time of death. Because, when they rise in the resurrection, they will be based on their faith in Jesus salvation, not on their stupidity in other areas.

Cool

There is zero proof or evidence that believing in Jesus is important. It's simply faith based Christian mythology, nothing more.

It's dishonest to present it as factual important when it isn't.

Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: