Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:14:41 PM

Okay so if God exists, this makes any scientific experiment impossible to prove that it's true.
Not necessarily. Jesus said that not one jot or one tittle would fall out of the law, until everything was fulfilled. He also said that until the end, seed time and harvest, marrying and giving in marriage... in other words, life and physics... would go on.

While it might be true that nothing is proof in the presence of God, God has allowed many things to be proof until the time of the end.

I do believe in God but I do not think we'll ever be able to find out unless He comes down to Earth and shows us himself.
The clincher for the proof of God lies in the definition of God... not the things that He says about Himself in some holy book.

1. Cause and effect is a scientific law that is evident throughout nature, without anything ever being seen to refute it... other than the miracles of God.

2. Entropy is a scientific law that is constantly incompletely referenced by scientists. If it were spoken about in its entirety all the time, the fact that the universe is winding down, dispersing, diffusing, dissipating, would be part of the speaking.

3. What is entropy winding down, dispersing, diffusing, and dissipating? Complexity! Complexity is diminishing because or entropy. Yet, complexity is extremely great, even though it is less-so than it was in the past. You can ask any doctor or researcher for the one-word reason why they can fix all the diseases, or make people to live for a thousand years. They will tell you, COMPLEXITY. Nature is often way too complex for them to figure out the answers to it. But if they do figure them out, the complexity might not let them apply the answers.

Cause and effect is programming of the whole universe... that programmed intelligence into the universe (a form of high complexity)... that had a beginning (as shown by entropy not having completed its job). This fits our descriptions of God even more aptly than the descriptions, themselves.

We've been left here on the planet to think about it and take which decision we want. I prefer to believe rather than not do so, because if we do believe and we'll die and we find out He doesn't exist and it's finished then it's alright but.. What if we do not believe He exists and when we die we meet Him? What would we do?

This last part is reasonable thinking. But God is dynamic. And He wants us to be dynamic. So, He wants us to actively find out about Him so that we can live and grow, rather than simply outsmart Hell.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:02:02 AM

Proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajqH4y8G0MI

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:16:57 AM

This video proves that if we are created in gods image then god is an idiot.

https://youtu.be/GgxSvFoQ59k

Raspateh

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:59:58 AM

evidence of the existence of God can be seen through his creation.
Nature is not created by itself.
their land and oceans on Earth, the planets and stars in the galaxy, with the order that was so neat and orderly.
then who created it and stir it all, if not for God.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:57:55 PM

evidence of the existence of God can be seen through his creation.
Nature is not created by itself.
their land and oceans on Earth, the planets and stars in the galaxy, with the order that was so neat and orderly.
then who created it and stir it all, if not for God.

Then who created God? If your answer is "magic" then a scientific proof of god is impossible.
Sirtho

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:02:10 PM

yes god does exist. thousands of messengers came to this world and they said there is hereafter. but people believe what they want to believe. so, when you close your eyes and claim there is no sun this is the darkness you made, millions see that the sun exists.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:08:23 PM

ask him why he is such an evil bastard
He isn't. You are simply mistaking the devil for God. And that is the thing the devil wants you to do.

Cool
There's only one thing more evil than the devil..... it's infinitely more evil creator.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:14:37 PM

He isn't. You are simply mistaking the devil for God. And that is the thing the devil wants you to do.

Cool
There's only one thing more evil than the devil..... it's infinitely more evil creator.

No, the thing that is more evil than the devil is a creature that bites the hand of its Creator while being fed by Him.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:37:08 PM

Cool

No, the thing that is more evil than the devil is a creature that bites the hand of its Creator while being fed by Him.

Cool

Of course I forgot, if you accepted the truth, then you'd be forced to admit your guilt of worshipping evil.  It's in your best interests to disagree with me. Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:02:42 AM

Cool

Cool

Of course I forgot, if you accepted the truth, then you'd be forced to admit your guilt of worshipping evil.  It's in your best interests to disagree with me. Cool

If I happen to worship evil a little, the sacrifice of Jesus has covered me so that my guilt is taken away as though it had not been. Why? Because I accept and believe in the sacrifice of Jesus for me. But your guilt and sin remain with you. Why? Because you won't even accept the existence of God, to say nothing about the sacrifice of Jesus, His Son. You are in deep dodo, buddy. Change while you still have time.

Cool

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:37:21 AM

The universe existing is so statistically improbable from a scientific perspective.

Scientists must assume an infinite number of parallel universes exist to avoid explaining how the universe came into being.

God could be the best explanation for the universe existing as we observe it.

Smiley
Ironsides

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:57:41 AM

which god let me ask? allah, jehovah, Odin, Buddha, Jupiter?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:39:20 PM

The real God. None of the religions perfectly describes Him. Christianity is the closest regarding the things that are important.

Cool

Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:50:50 PM

The universe is so big and our sun is just a tiny star out there.
Maybe there is God or maybe there is no God at all?
If there is God then will there be a God of animals and plants/trees?
Animals suffer and have emotions too so if there is hell and heaven for humans then there should also be something for them?
Maybe we were intentionally created by someone or by some species? If we were created intentionally then for what purpose?
Maybe we were created unintentionally just like some particles and elements that form into something when matched or exposed?
Okay gotta go. Need to relax my brain.  Cheesy

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:46:11 PM

The real God. None of the religions perfectly describes Him. Christianity is the closest regarding the things that are important.

Cool

Wrong Hinduism is the true religion. Unlike your religion of hate and fear, Hinduism prescribes the eternal duties, such as honesty, refraining from injuring living beings (ahimsa), patience, forbearance, self-restraint, and compassion, among others. Varnashrama Dharma teaches an ideal system of a democratic, multicultural, global society with the values of equality and equal opportunities for all, the right to education, liberty, the dignity of the individual and participation in governance without fear.

Christianity crushes intelligence because it is a miserable system of fearmongering where your god rules through power, pain of death and eternal torture. Mine is a system of self education and awakening that enlightens the intellect, grows the spirit and celebrates sexuality, freedom and liberation from evil through self improvement.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:48:22 PM

Cool

Cool

Of course I forgot, if you accepted the truth, then you'd be forced to admit your guilt of worshipping evil.  It's in your best interests to disagree with me. Cool

If I happen to worship evil a little, the sacrifice of Jesus has covered me so that my guilt is taken away as though it had not been. Why? Because I accept and believe in the sacrifice of Jesus for me. But your guilt and sin remain with you. Why? Because you won't even accept the existence of God, to say nothing about the sacrifice of Jesus, His Son. You are in deep dodo, buddy. Change while you still have time.

Cool

Nice get-outta jail free card you've awarded yourself. So you can now do what the hell you like and it doesn't matter.
A great amount of the worlds problems are caused by this sort of poisionous thinking.

Where your thinking (or should I say, others doing the thinking for you) implodes of course, is all this nonsense is based on the assumption that your god is good and will keep his word. But as we just discovered, your god isn't good, but evil. So because your god is evil, he won't think nothing of going back on his word, or screwing you over, because he's evil. In a nutshell, your god is completely untrustworthy, even though you'll keep pretending to yourself he is.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:28:42 PM

Cool

Cool

Of course I forgot, if you accepted the truth, then you'd be forced to admit your guilt of worshipping evil.  It's in your best interests to disagree with me. Cool

Cool

Nice get-outta jail free card you've awarded yourself. So you can now do what the hell you like and it doesn't matter.
A great amount of the worlds problems are caused by this sort of poisionous thinking.

Where your thinking (or should I say, others doing the thinking for you) implodes of course, is all this nonsense is based on the assumption that your god is good and will keep his word. But as we just discovered, your god isn't good, but evil. So because your god is evil, he won't think nothing of going back on his word, or screwing you over, because he's evil. In a nutshell, your god is completely untrustworthy, even though you'll keep pretending to yourself he is.

It wasn't God's idea that anybody go to jail. The jail of Hell isn't a jail that anyone can get out of on his own. So, God took matters into His own hands, and sent His Son Jesus to get us all out of jail.

If you won't accept Jesus salvation for yourself, it is you who is evil. You are even worse when you cause others to reject Jesus salvation.

Cool

HateNATO

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:32:02 PM

Yea I saw many proofs that God exist this days in news but I  dont know to trust in that or not I think yes but newspapers are lying too much but still I trust in good ne matter what scientist say.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:00:28 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

It wasn't God's idea that anybody go to jail. The jail of Hell isn't a jail that anyone can get out of on his own. So, God took matters into His own hands, and sent His Son Jesus to get us all out of jail.

If you won't accept Jesus salvation for yourself, it is you who is evil. You are even worse when you cause others to reject Jesus salvation.

Cool
Not as evil as your god though. I couldn't even touch that level.  So don't get any funny ideas about worshipping me, I'm not evil enough for you. Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:23:31 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool
Not as evil as your god though. I couldn't even touch that level.  So don't get any funny ideas about worshipping me, I'm not evil enough for you. Cool

Well, you're still alive, aren't you? God is a nice enough Guy that He doesn't zap you for your idolatry. And He is also nice enough to let you zap yourself if that is really what you want.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: