Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:03:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
thew3apon

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:59:11 PM

Science cannot prove the existence of God . To believe or not to believe is a mental function.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:10:42 PM

Science cannot prove the existence of God . To believe or not to believe is a mental function.

Science might not be able to prove the description of God the way religions state that God is. But science proves that something exists, that fits some of the points about God:
1. Essentially all powerful;
2. Essentially knowing everything;
3. Having an identity, a "self-ness;"
4. Outside of the universe as well as within it;
5. More than likely very loving.

There are others besides these. But these are some of the simpler-to-see ones.

The difference in scientifically proving the existence of God is this. Everything else that is proven by science is something that exists completely within the universe, and operates by scientific laws. God is the only thing that we know of that exists outside of the universe (at least in part), and has to be proven to exist by how He/It fills the voids that the universe shows us... voids pertaining to where things come from. We have no other explanation that shows where things come from.

If one says that Big Bang shows where things come from, they are wrong. Big Bang has absolutely no part of it expressing things like spirit, soul, or simple emotion and personal identity. God as an explanation has them all.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Horacewoodwood

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:18:27 PM

Oh, wow. I almost can't believe it. You are actually being drawn into stating something useful, sort of.

Trying to get smart with me and all you do is say 'You did not rebut my proof'. Here you go, you apologist cunt, hopefully you vanish the fuck outta here after this.

1.Machine-like nature of the universe - obviously, you know nothing of the universe. If you would, you would know that there is a lot we don't know about it in order to call it machine-like. But hey, you're used to finding excuses for something you don't know about. Nothing proofs anything here except you talk about shit that you don't know.
LOL! Then why is it that every last machine that people have and use comes from examples shown in the universe... examples that have been around for thousands of years into the past, long before anybody looked to see what they are.

2. This is solely an assumption based on the fact that you believe that the universe has a creator (and you specifically know who, that is the flaw with you retards).
You say "this." What "this" are you talking about. Science scientifically proves that God exists. This throws out the idea of believing it. You can't believe what you know. Rather, you believe what God says - his predictions and explanations - not that He exists.

3. Quantum mathematics? Really? You call your shit scientifically based on the fact that you use fancy words? Randomness is not and was never what you defined it to be. Randomness means the lack of predictability, of a pattern, not the lack of the cause. I strongly believe you are a cunt more than a retard and you intentionally wrongly defined randomness in order to prove your bullshit. The remaining bullshit in your proof at this point is again an assumption, not proof. You assume that everything has a cause, so the universe must have God as a cause. Let us quickly cut the crap: we know there must be a cause to the big bang. We don't know what was that cause. Neither you. The only difference between you and people like me is that we try to find out through research. Apologists like you take the short way to the nobrain area and say 'It's God'. That's what you need to prove, that the one responsible for the universe is a God or the God. Until now, all you do is prove that there must be a cause to the universe. We already knew that, dipshit.
LOL! Just as I have said. Pure random has never been witnessed anywhere. All that has been witnessed - and in overwhelming abundance - is cause and effect. Just because cause and effect are often not observable by people because of their lack of any real abiblity, doesn't mean that there is any randomness. Stop blabbing, and get down to something that makes sense.

4. The nations look for God - here comes the propaganda. You really call this scientific proof? Have you ever read a scientific work, you mustering retard?
You poor baby. You can't take it, can you, when someone proves your religion is foolish Cheesy

Let's see some probability now. What is more probable:
a. A super intelligent and powerfull being created the universe and humans. Based on the logic of Badecker, something must have created the God. If he is so intelligent, how could he know something far more intelligent did not create him? If this is so, why are we losing time with this mediocre intelligent loser, let's hunt for the big one. Also, how far will this go, to the infinite?
You talk so silly. When a builder builds a shed, is he part of it? Do the laws of the shed hold true in the builder? Is the builder made out of wood and nails like the shed? Does he have shingles on his head like the shed has shingles on its roof? In the same way, the physics of the universe is not necessarily something that applies to God, even in the least.

b. Humans, who tend to use their imagination, fantasising about how powerfull they could be if they got smarter, invented a God as a protector, in the fear of predators. Later on, that became a religion and as man became more and more intelligent, religion became a way of controling other people hence the ones who invented and control it fantasize about having that power and act as if they would. Other examples of Godlike stories created by humans: nearly every superhero, fantasy movies, fantasy games, santa claus, local legends. For me, the this is far more probable. In fact, I attribute the God thing a percentage of 0.001% of probability.
Wow! You just described scientists. The only two differences are, they don't say the word "God," and they don't have the facts like God does.

Finally, I reach to my conclusion that I've said before without needing to write all of this for an apologist cunt to drop the 'you didn't prove I'm wrong' bullshit. The conclusion is all of that is pure assumption and intentionally error. Absolutely no proof anywhere that God is the cause of universe. All that you prove is that the Universe must have a cause, and we already know that, because it has been already proven. Your job is to prove that the cause is specifically your God. Good luck with that. Thank you a lot for wasting my time with your apologistic crap that does follow a pattern. Now fuck off outta here, you brainless cultist.

Thanks for the non-rebuttal. Most of what you say is simply talk against me personally. You poor baby. It kinda tickles watching the rabies spittle dribbling out of your mouth. Be careful, now. You just might bite yourself in the forehead. However, if you really want to, I'll tell you how you can do it. Stand on a chair, so you can reach way up there. LOL!  Cheesy

Cool
First of all, I can't believe I am actually doing this with a cunt like you, but it's all for the better of humanity. Consider me your Jesus Christ, fucker.

1. The electric toothbrush is anywhere to be seen in the universe. It's what God made first. The electric toothbrush. Or the dildo, people saw that too in the wonderful machines of the universe. Pathetic.
2.This refers to the assumption that you made, stop acting like a dumb bitch and take what you get for granted. You ate shit, nobody cares if you admit it or not. First two points are no even remotely scientifically, it is just your fecal matter transposed into thoughts.
3.Again, you are going all around. You are either a dumb cunt or a really hypocrite cunt. It is not what you have said. What you said is that TRUE (not pure, you common idiot) randomness does not exist because all is based on cause and effect. What actual science sais is that randomness defines as the lack of a pattern, of a high probability, not of a cause. Randomness does not exclude cause and effect, nor viceversa, you cheap idiot. Talking about patterns, here's what you did and keep doing: go around the subject, find some things that in your head seem to be flaws, try to exploit them to win your argument. As an example, you just ignored the truthfull fact that you must prove that there was a God as the first cause of the universe, and more precisely, your God, not fucking Osiris or The Spaghetti Monster (which, by the way, is the best example of how dumb are people to believe in anything). I state again, you cretine, we know everything has a cause and every cause will have an effect, we just don't know what was the cause. You don't know as well so stop acting like you do, you cunt. (that is why you shitheads are called apologists, because you find an excuse for your lack of knowledge by saying 'it must have been god') So other than cause and effect, which we already know of, you haven't proven anything.
4. Not believing is not a religion. It is not because having a religion means believing in something. Knowing something for sure and admitting there is stuff you do not know is just being normal, cunt. So keep the religious shit for yourself.
5. Beautiful story cultist, but that is just a childish thing. We were small, playing with wooden swords and we all had some superpower. And from time to time, there was an asshole who, when defeated, would say 'You can't do that because I have the power to take all your powers and you can't kill me'. Of course, we would just send him home but this is what you just did. Stick with cause and effect until that argument that you overuse turns against you. That's when you say 'whell yeah, but God is God and cause and effect does not apply to him'. You can't know that, you wouldn't know God, not even if he existed.  But you can say that because it's all imaginary, you can attribute unknown and mysterious powers to your imaginary superhero because he doesn't exist. That is your mind coming up with shitty excuses to maintain your defense system alive. You are basically a shit person, a faux, a fraud, a lie to yourself. An apologist cunt that pretends to scientifically prove something while he barely remembers to breathe properly. Of course this becomes personal, you shithead, since everything you wrote there comes from your rich imagination. You pretend to prove someting, and actually you are just writing your own desilusions there, your interpretations of the world as you see it. That is not observing, that is being a nut. Nothing to rebut, as I've said until now, absolutely nothing except some terms and some definition errors.
6. Scientists base everything on direct observation and experimentation.  You are just insulting them. You should be ashamed of yourself, cunt. But you have no shame, do you.
 Finally, keep in mind that I am very calm and have a really big smile on my face as I write all of these truths about you. I've told you, but I shall repeat myself: I am not insulting you, I am solely reflecting what you are as a person. Cunt, apologist, dumbass, cheap idiot, bitch, retard, ass licking cultist...these are not insults for someone who is all of these. So for you, they are attributes. Now, may you please get out of here? You have lost. Admit it, retreat, come up with new ideas and we can start again. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:58:58 PM

Oh, wow. I almost can't believe it. You are actually being drawn into stating something useful, sort of.

Trying to get smart with me and all you do is say 'You did not rebut my proof'. Here you go, you apologist cunt, hopefully you vanish the fuck outta here after this.

1.Machine-like nature of the universe - obviously, you know nothing of the universe. If you would, you would know that there is a lot we don't know about it in order to call it machine-like. But hey, you're used to finding excuses for something you don't know about. Nothing proofs anything here except you talk about shit that you don't know.
LOL! Then why is it that every last machine that people have and use comes from examples shown in the universe... examples that have been around for thousands of years into the past, long before anybody looked to see what they are.

2. This is solely an assumption based on the fact that you believe that the universe has a creator (and you specifically know who, that is the flaw with you retards).
You say "this." What "this" are you talking about. Science scientifically proves that God exists. This throws out the idea of believing it. You can't believe what you know. Rather, you believe what God says - his predictions and explanations - not that He exists.

3. Quantum mathematics? Really? You call your shit scientifically based on the fact that you use fancy words? Randomness is not and was never what you defined it to be. Randomness means the lack of predictability, of a pattern, not the lack of the cause. I strongly believe you are a cunt more than a retard and you intentionally wrongly defined randomness in order to prove your bullshit. The remaining bullshit in your proof at this point is again an assumption, not proof. You assume that everything has a cause, so the universe must have God as a cause. Let us quickly cut the crap: we know there must be a cause to the big bang. We don't know what was that cause. Neither you. The only difference between you and people like me is that we try to find out through research. Apologists like you take the short way to the nobrain area and say 'It's God'. That's what you need to prove, that the one responsible for the universe is a God or the God. Until now, all you do is prove that there must be a cause to the universe. We already knew that, dipshit.
LOL! Just as I have said. Pure random has never been witnessed anywhere. All that has been witnessed - and in overwhelming abundance - is cause and effect. Just because cause and effect are often not observable by people because of their lack of any real abiblity, doesn't mean that there is any randomness. Stop blabbing, and get down to something that makes sense.

4. The nations look for God - here comes the propaganda. You really call this scientific proof? Have you ever read a scientific work, you mustering retard?
You poor baby. You can't take it, can you, when someone proves your religion is foolish Cheesy

a. A super intelligent and powerfull being created the universe and humans. Based on the logic of Badecker, something must have created the God. If he is so intelligent, how could he know something far more intelligent did not create him? If this is so, why are we losing time with this mediocre intelligent loser, let's hunt for the big one. Also, how far will this go, to the infinite?
You talk so silly. When a builder builds a shed, is he part of it? Do the laws of the shed hold true in the builder? Is the builder made out of wood and nails like the shed? Does he have shingles on his head like the shed has shingles on its roof? In the same way, the physics of the universe is not necessarily something that applies to God, even in the least.

b. Humans, who tend to use their imagination, fantasising about how powerfull they could be if they got smarter, invented a God as a protector, in the fear of predators. Later on, that became a religion and as man became more and more intelligent, religion became a way of controling other people hence the ones who invented and control it fantasize about having that power and act as if they would. Other examples of Godlike stories created by humans: nearly every superhero, fantasy movies, fantasy games, santa claus, local legends. For me, the this is far more probable. In fact, I attribute the God thing a percentage of 0.001% of probability.
Wow! You just described scientists. The only two differences are, they don't say the word "God," and they don't have the facts like God does.

Finally, I reach to my conclusion that I've said before without needing to write all of this for an apologist cunt to drop the 'you didn't prove I'm wrong' bullshit. The conclusion is all of that is pure assumption and intentionally error. Absolutely no proof anywhere that God is the cause of universe. All that you prove is that the Universe must have a cause, and we already know that, because it has been already proven. Your job is to prove that the cause is specifically your God. Good luck with that. Thank you a lot for wasting my time with your apologistic crap that does follow a pattern. Now fuck off outta here, you brainless cultist.

Thanks for the non-rebuttal. Most of what you say is simply talk against me personally. You poor baby. It kinda tickles watching the rabies spittle dribbling out of your mouth. Be careful, now. You just might bite yourself in the forehead. However, if you really want to, I'll tell you how you can do it. Stand on a chair, so you can reach way up there. LOL!  Cheesy

Cool
First of all, I can't believe I am actually doing this with a cunt like you, but it's all for the better of humanity. Consider me your Jesus Christ, fucker.

1. The electric toothbrush is anywhere to be seen in the universe. It's what God made first. The electric toothbrush. Or the dildo, people saw that too in the wonderful machines of the universe. Pathetic.
2.This refers to the assumption that you made, stop acting like a dumb bitch and take what you get for granted. You ate shit, nobody cares if you admit it or not. First two points are no even remotely scientifically, it is just your fecal matter transposed into thoughts.
3.Again, you are going all around. You are either a dumb cunt or a really hypocrite cunt. It is not what you have said. What you said is that TRUE (not pure, you common idiot) randomness does not exist because all is based on cause and effect. What actual science sais is that randomness defines as the lack of a pattern, of a high probability, not of a cause. Randomness does not exclude cause and effect, nor viceversa, you cheap idiot. Talking about patterns, here's what you did and keep doing: go around the subject, find some things that in your head seem to be flaws, try to exploit them to win your argument. As an example, you just ignored the truthfull fact that you must prove that there was a God as the first cause of the universe, and more precisely, your God, not fucking Osiris or The Spaghetti Monster (which, by the way, is the best example of how dumb are people to believe in anything). I state again, you cretine, we know everything has a cause and every cause will have an effect, we just don't know what was the cause. You don't know as well so stop acting like you do, you cunt. (that is why you shitheads are called apologists, because you find an excuse for your lack of knowledge by saying 'it must have been god') So other than cause and effect, which we already know of, you haven't proven anything.
4. Not believing is not a religion. It is not because having a religion means believing in something. Knowing something for sure and admitting there is stuff you do not know is just being normal, cunt. So keep the religious shit for yourself.
5. Beautiful story cultist, but that is just a childish thing. We were small, playing with wooden swords and we all had some superpower. And from time to time, there was an asshole who, when defeated, would say 'You can't do that because I have the power to take all your powers and you can't kill me'. Of course, we would just send him home but this is what you just did. Stick with cause and effect until that argument that you overuse turns against you. That's when you say 'whell yeah, but God is God and cause and effect does not apply to him'. You can't know that, you wouldn't know God, not even if he existed.  But you can say that because it's all imaginary, you can attribute unknown and mysterious powers to your imaginary superhero because he doesn't exist. That is your mind coming up with shitty excuses to maintain your defense system alive. You are basically a shit person, a faux, a fraud, a lie to yourself. An apologist cunt that pretends to scientifically prove something while he barely remembers to breathe properly. Of course this becomes personal, you shithead, since everything you wrote there comes from your rich imagination. You pretend to prove someting, and actually you are just writing your own desilusions there, your interpretations of the world as you see it. That is not observing, that is being a nut. Nothing to rebut, as I've said until now, absolutely nothing except some terms and some definition errors.
6. Scientists base everything on direct observation and experimentation.  You are just insulting them. You should be ashamed of yourself, cunt. But you have no shame, do you.
 Finally, keep in mind that I am very calm and have a really big smile on my face as I write all of these truths about you. I've told you, but I shall repeat myself: I am not insulting you, I am solely reflecting what you are as a person. Cunt, apologist, dumbass, cheap idiot, bitch, retard, ass licking cultist...these are not insults for someone who is all of these. So for you, they are attributes. Now, may you please get out of here? You have lost. Admit it, retreat, come up with new ideas and we can start again. Smiley

You are ever so funny Cheesy  Since you show by your words that most of what you know is deception that doesn't make sense, time to laugh you right off.  Grin

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:56:58 PM

Cool

You are ever so funny Cheesy  Since you show by your words that most of what you know is deception that doesn't make sense, time to laugh you right off.  Grin

Cool
What happened, you ran out of arguments and you decide to play it cool? You wanted rebuttal and suddenly, when you have it, you decide to quit the discusion? As I said, you're exactly that kid that loses in a verbal dispute and starts laughing histerically at the other one hoping others will take his part.  Prove that what I have said makes no sense and it is not true. Then and only then I shall allow you to laugh it off without any kind of problem. Can you prove it?

PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @Primedice
hawthelegend

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:54:20 PM

Cool

Cool
What happened, you ran out of arguments and you decide to play it cool? You wanted rebuttal and suddenly, when you have it, you decide to quit the discusion? As I said, you're exactly that kid that loses in a verbal dispute and starts laughing histerically at the other one hoping others will take his part.  Prove that what I have said makes no sense and it is not true. Then and only then I shall allow you to laugh it off without any kind of problem. Can you prove it?

You see my friends, there is a big difference between our mindsets. Its our way of thinking that's way too different. Because obviously, my GOD is different from the GOD that you know for sure.
Why you may ask??
Because you are all thinking that the GOD I am worshipping is limited by science.
So let me get this strait, "that is not the kind of GOD that I am worshipping."
Because my GOD, the GOD in the Bible, is not affected by time, space or matter. If he's affected by time, space or matter, he's not GOD. Time, space and matter is what we call a continuum. All of them has to come into existence at the same instant because if because if there were matter but no space, WHERE would you put it? If there were matter and space but no time, WHEN would you put it? You cannot have time, space or matter independently. They have to come into existence simultaneously. The bible answers that in 10 words : in the beginning(time was made), GOD created the heaven(space was made), and then earth(them the matter). So now you have time, space and matter created. A trinity of trinities there, coz you know time is past, present and future, while space has length width and height, and matter has solid, liquid and gas. You have trinities of trinities there created simultaneously, so the GOD who created them has to be outside of them(obviously). If he is limited by time(science), he is not GOD. The guy who created your computers or gadgets is not inside those things that you're using right now. He's not in there walking around changing numbers or obeying every command you give. Makes sense? The GOD who created this universe is outside of the universe. He's above it, around it, beyond it, in it, or through it. He is unaffected by it. So for the most common statement that says that the concept of the spiritual force cannot have any effect on a material body, I absolutely know this is false, coz if not, well then my friend, I guess you'd have to explain to me things like emotions : love, hatred, envy, jealousy, happiness, sadness and rationality. I mean if our brains are just random collections of chemicals that were formed by chance billions of years ago, then how on earth can you trust your own reasoning process in the thoughts that you think??

So you see, your mindset or way of thinking that asks where did GOD came from if he really existed, is assuming a limited GOD, and that's your problem, because the GOD that I worship is not limited by time, space, matter or whatever scientific things you might connect him to. Just try to think of it, If I could fit this infinite GOD that I am worshipping in my more or less 3 pound brain, he would not be worth worshipping and that's for sure don't you think? So okay, that's the GOD I am worshipping. I hope this clear things up for you guys.
Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:38:55 PM

Cool

Cool

You see my friends, there is a big difference between our mindsets. Its our way of thinking that's way too different. Because obviously, my GOD is different from the GOD that you know for sure.
Why you may ask??
Because you are all thinking that the GOD I am worshipping is limited by science.
Because my GOD, the GOD in the Bible, is not affected by time, space or matter. If he's affected by time, space or matter, he's not GOD. Time, space and matter is what we call a continuum. All of them has to come into existence at the same instant because if because if there were matter but no space, WHERE would you put it? If there were matter and space but no time, WHEN would you put it? You cannot have time, space or matter independently. They have to come into existence simultaneously. The bible answers that in 10 words : in the beginning(time was made), GOD created the heaven(space was made), and then earth(them the matter). So now you have time, space and matter created. A trinity of trinities there, coz you know time is past, present and future, while space has length width and height, and matter has solid, liquid and gas. You have trinities of trinities there created simultaneously, so the GOD who created them has to be outside of them(obviously). If he is limited by time(science), he is not GOD. The guy who created your computers or gadgets is not inside those things that you're using right now. He's not in there walking around changing numbers or obeying every command you give. Makes sense? The GOD who created this universe is outside of the universe. He's above it, around it, beyond it, in it, or through it. He is unaffected by it. So for the most common statement that says that the concept of the spiritual force cannot have any effect on a material body, I absolutely know this is false, coz if not, well then my friend, I guess you'd have to explain to me things like emotions : love, hatred, envy, jealousy, happiness, sadness and rationality. I mean if our brains are just random collections of chemicals that were formed by chance billions of years ago, then how on earth can you trust your own reasoning process in the thoughts that you think??

So you see, your mindset or way of thinking that asks where did GOD came from if he really existed, is assuming a limited GOD, and that's your problem, because the GOD that I worship is not limited by time, space, matter or whatever scientific things you might connect him to. Just try to think of it, If I could fit this infinite GOD that I am worshipping in my more or less 3 pound brain, he would not be worth worshipping and that's for sure don't you think? So okay, that's the GOD I am worshipping. I hope this clear things up for you guys.
We can not explain how emotions are created in our brains, not for the moment, but we do know why they happen and what are the chemical reactions. Also, the creator of a computer is not inside the computer, but it does obey the same rules since they are both part of the same dimension of space and time. But let us stick to your whole statement, which I understand. Do you agree that such a concept can not be scientificaly proven since it is claimed to not obey our scientific rules? In the same time, this becomes a matter of faith, you can't know for sure it is like this, but you chose to have faith and stick with this. I, for one, have absolutely no problem with this. If that is what you believe, so be it, I have no interest in changing your belief. If that is what guides you through life, I've no right to come and say 'you shouldn't think like this'. But I am interested in your opinion regarding the scientific proof of the existence of God that Badecker tries to shove down everyone's throats.

PRIMEDICE
qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:58:58 PM

Hi horace, if you cannot explain how your hypothesis might actually work, then it is pure illusion! The mind is transcendent, over 100 points of evidence are in my recent posts. You claimed something, now you should prove it by refuting my counterexamples:

We can not explain how emotions are created in our brains, not for the moment, but we do know why they happen and what are the chemical reactions.
So you know the why but not the how?! You probably think that you have no burden of proof in this discussion, after all you already know for sure that the mind is purely physical so it is easy to reject all evidence of the survival hypothesis, but actually survival has NOT been ruled out, you just do not want to go to the mat on the evidence I posted. You promote philosophical materialism, but this is not an updated theory of mind, it is not capable of addressing the evidence and that is why physicalism was rejected by these eminent researchers:

https://sites.google.com/site/chs4o8pt/eminent_researchers

Some key points of evidence out of 100+ presented;

The transcendent nature of minds in NDEs corresponds with physics:
http://www.near-death.com/science/evidence.html#a23
Skeptical arguments against NDEs are not valid:
http://www.near-death.com/science/evidence.html#a35
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:39:48 PM

Cool

Cool

What? Try to argue with someone who thinks that, "The electric toothbrush is anywhere to be seen in the universe. It's what God made first. The electric toothbrush. Or the dildo, people saw that too in the wonderful machines of the universe?" Barely even worth looking at.

Cool

hawthelegend

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:43:06 PM

Thanks for the non-rebuttal. Most of what you say is simply talk against me personally. You poor baby. It kinda tickles watching the rabies spittle dribbling out of your mouth. Be careful, now. You just might bite yourself in the forehead. However, if you really want to, I'll tell you how you can do it. Stand on a chair, so you can reach way up there. LOL!  Cheesy

Cool

5. Beautiful story cultist, but that is just a childish thing. We were small, playing with wooden swords and we all had some superpower. And from time to time, there was an asshole who, when defeated, would say 'You can't do that because I have the power to take all your powers and you can't kill me'. Of course, we would just send him home but this is what you just did. Stick with cause and effect until that argument that you overuse turns against you. That's when you say 'whell yeah, but God is God and cause and effect does not apply to him'. You can't know that, you wouldn't know God, not even if he existed.  But you can say that because it's all imaginary, you can attribute unknown and mysterious powers to your imaginary superhero because he doesn't exist. That is your mind coming up with shitty excuses to maintain your defense system alive. You are basically a shit person, a faux, a fraud, a lie to yourself. An apologist cunt that pretends to scientifically prove something while he barely remembers to breathe properly. Of course this becomes personal, you shithead, since everything you wrote there comes from your rich imagination. You pretend to prove someting, and actually you are just writing your own desilusions there, your interpretations of the world as you see it. That is not observing, that is being a nut. Nothing to rebut, as I've said until now, absolutely nothing except some terms and some definition errors.
6. Scientists base everything on direct observation and experimentation.  You are just insulting them. You should be ashamed of yourself, cunt. But you have no shame, do you.

You are ever so funny Cheesy  Since you show by your words that most of what you know is deception that doesn't make sense, time to laugh you right off.  Grin

Cool
What happened, you ran out of arguments and you decide to play it cool? You wanted rebuttal and suddenly, when you have it, you decide to quit the discusion? As I said, you're exactly that kid that loses in a verbal dispute and starts laughing histerically at the other one hoping others will take his part.  Prove that what I have said makes no sense and it is not true. Then and only then I shall allow you to laugh it off without any kind of problem. Can you prove it?

Why you may ask??

We can not explain how emotions are created in our brains, not for the moment, but we do know why they happen and what are the chemical reactions. Also, the creator of a computer is not inside the computer, but it does obey the same rules since they are both part of the same dimension of space and time. But let us stick to your whole statement, which I understand. Do you agree that such a concept can not be scientificaly proven since it is claimed to not obey our scientific rules? In the same time, this becomes a matter of faith, you can't know for sure it is like this, but you chose to have faith and stick with this. I, for one, have absolutely no problem with this. If that is what you believe, so be it, I have no interest in changing your belief. If that is what guides you through life, I've no right to come and say 'you shouldn't think like this'. But I am interested in your opinion regarding the scientific proof of the existence of God that Badecker tries to shove down everyone's throats.

You see brother, it is our nature to be skeptic. Yes, but it is also our nature to want something to believe in.. my point is, if my beliefs wont do me any harm, and can guide me all throughout my life to become a good person in any community, I dont see why I should stop believing.. this is the only gamble in life that can only result to a win win situation, coz if true, then I have passed his tests and became worthy of his promises, and if not, then at least I know that I lived a life being a blessing to others or good than another burden in this world.. so that is really why I believe.
I have been in so much religions except the muslim because I was curious, had been an atheist once but then again I realized this and came back to his arms..

But really, i dont want you to get wrong impression of me forcing you into my beliefs..
I mean i have lots of friends that are atheists and we get along pretty well despite all our differences regarding our beliefs.. just wanted to clarify that.

Peace bruh. ✌🏻✌🏻
hawthelegend

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 11:03:42 PM

Thanks for the non-rebuttal. Most of what you say is simply talk against me personally. You poor baby. It kinda tickles watching the rabies spittle dribbling out of your mouth. Be careful, now. You just might bite yourself in the forehead. However, if you really want to, I'll tell you how you can do it. Stand on a chair, so you can reach way up there. LOL!  Cheesy

Cool

5. Beautiful story cultist, but that is just a childish thing. We were small, playing with wooden swords and we all had some superpower. And from time to time, there was an asshole who, when defeated, would say 'You can't do that because I have the power to take all your powers and you can't kill me'. Of course, we would just send him home but this is what you just did. Stick with cause and effect until that argument that you overuse turns against you. That's when you say 'whell yeah, but God is God and cause and effect does not apply to him'. You can't know that, you wouldn't know God, not even if he existed.  But you can say that because it's all imaginary, you can attribute unknown and mysterious powers to your imaginary superhero because he doesn't exist. That is your mind coming up with shitty excuses to maintain your defense system alive. You are basically a shit person, a faux, a fraud, a lie to yourself. An apologist cunt that pretends to scientifically prove something while he barely remembers to breathe properly. Of course this becomes personal, you shithead, since everything you wrote there comes from your rich imagination. You pretend to prove someting, and actually you are just writing your own desilusions there, your interpretations of the world as you see it. That is not observing, that is being a nut. Nothing to rebut, as I've said until now, absolutely nothing except some terms and some definition errors.
6. Scientists base everything on direct observation and experimentation.  You are just insulting them. You should be ashamed of yourself, cunt. But you have no shame, do you.

You are ever so funny Cheesy  Since you show by your words that most of what you know is deception that doesn't make sense, time to laugh you right off.  Grin

Cool
What happened, you ran out of arguments and you decide to play it cool? You wanted rebuttal and suddenly, when you have it, you decide to quit the discusion? As I said, you're exactly that kid that loses in a verbal dispute and starts laughing histerically at the other one hoping others will take his part.  Prove that what I have said makes no sense and it is not true. Then and only then I shall allow you to laugh it off without any kind of problem. Can you prove it?

What? Try to argue with someone who thinks that, "The electric toothbrush is anywhere to be seen in the universe. It's what God made first. The electric toothbrush. Or the dildo, people saw that too in the wonderful machines of the universe?" Barely even worth looking at.

Cool

Bruh, if you think arguing with him isn't worth it, then you should've just ignored his statements in the first place...
This topic has already been talked about so many times that it has become common. There has been billions of debates about this matter also.. and clearly it is never ending. Not until the end itself comes and we can all see for ourselves what really is there beyond life. So for now, let us just agree to disagree to all that is opposing our beliefs.. coz doing otherwise wont do both sides any good.. it just clearly creates more hate and that's just the last thing that this world needs right now.. so let us be a good example and a model as a christian and end this debate that is endless and not worth the debate.. not worth the hate.
just sayin..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:01:04 AM

Bruh, if you think arguing with him isn't worth it, then you should've just ignored his statements in the first place...
This topic has already been talked about so many times that it has become common. There has been billions of debates about this matter also.. and clearly it is never ending. Not until the end itself comes and we can all see for ourselves what really is there beyond life. So for now, let us just agree to disagree to all that is opposing our beliefs.. coz doing otherwise wont do both sides any good.. it just clearly creates more hate and that's just the last thing that this world needs right now.. so let us be a good example and a model as a christian and end this debate that is endless and not worth the debate.. not worth the hate.
just sayin..

First you say that I should argue with him,
then you say that arguing is essentially useless,
then you say that you are just sayin'.

What are you even here for?

Cool

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:03:19 AM

Cool

Cool

Cool
Don't try to make it my fault if you fail to see the irony. That is your problem. I've said worse things to you until now. But now that I have sucessfully rebutted your dumbass childish logic, there is nothing that you can do but try to make it look like it's a waste of time for you. Same apologist behaviour, nothing new here. You're done mate, rebutted and you just claimed yourself defeated. Thank you very much, goodbye.

PRIMEDICE
Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 01:05:51 AM

just sayin..

Cool
As you can see, hawthelegend, he is either dumb or a douchebag. Don't waste your time, I did and now it's over.

PRIMEDICE
hawthelegend

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:39:11 AM

just sayin..

Cool
As you can see, hawthelegend, he is either dumb or a douchebag. Don't waste your time, I did and now it's over.

I dont think you understood what I wanted to point out, i mean, was i too deep to understand? I did my best to express myself as simple as i could so my points can be easily understood, but well, it doesnt matter,. We are not enemies, no one is better than the other coz we were all made equal.
Just forgive me if i ever offended you, didn't think that my words were offending anyone..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:58:18 AM

just sayin..

Cool

I dont think you understood what I wanted to point out, i mean, was i too deep to understand? I did my best to express myself as simple as i could so my points can be easily understood, but well, it doesnt matter,. We are not enemies, no one is better than the other coz we were all made equal.
Just forgive me if i ever offended you, didn't think that my words were offending anyone..

People can only see what you want to point out by the words you post. See the highlighting above.

This is a forum. The whole idea behind a forum is expressing all kinds of things. Sometimes there is argument. Sometimes there is debate. What is your point? You are welcome to post it. That's what forums are for. Are you really trying to use the forum to state that we shouldn't be using a forum?

Cool

Horacewoodwood

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:23:19 AM

just sayin..

Cool

People can only see what you want to point out by the words you post. See the highlighting above.

This is a forum. The whole idea behind a forum is expressing all kinds of things. Sometimes there is argument. Sometimes there is debate. What is your point? You are welcome to post it. That's what forums are for. Are you really trying to use the forum to state that we shouldn't be using a forum?

Cool
Alright, so you are both a cunt and a retard. The yellow highlight translation: You should not have argued with him if you think he was not worth it = you shouldn't argue. The pink highlight: arguing on this topic is useless. The green highlight: just sayin = you criticised someone for saying 'just saying', cunt. Now stop talking to me, you lost your right in my eyes. You also lost the argument with God and you indirectly declared yourself defeated. I don't talk to apologists that I've already wrecked.

P.S.: Hawthelegend, I was calling Badecker dumb or a douchebag, not you.

PRIMEDICE
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:34:09 AM

just sayin..

Cool

Cool
Alright, so you are both a cunt and a retard. The yellow highlight translation: You should not have argued with him if you think he was not worth it = you shouldn't argue.
Wow! I thought the way you talk was simply your perverted form of language. Now you are telling me that you are not worth it even though I thought you were? You would contradict me so fiercely that you would state that you are not worth it as a human being?

God thought you were worth it. He sent Jesus to die on the cross to take the punishment for your sins. Was he wrong to think that you are worth it? No! You are wrong to think you are NOT worth it.

The pink highlight: arguing on this topic is useless.
Exactly what I said. But I still think you are worth it. When I don't find you in Heaven with the other saved people, then I will KNOW you are not worth it.

The green highlight: just sayin = you criticised someone for saying 'just saying', cunt.
You criticize someone for asking what the point of sayin' "just sayin'" is? Have you completely forgotten that this is a forum?

Now stop talking to me, you lost your right in my eyes.
You know where the "ignore" button is, don't you? If you don't, simply ask, and lots of people in the forum will tell you.

You also lost the argument with God and you indirectly declared yourself defeated. I don't talk to apologists that I've already wrecked.
Since you had your beliefs and understandings about all the things we have been discussing long before you started discussing them with me...

and since you claim that you don't argue with those you have wrecked (even though you only talk like you have wrecked someone)...

we haven't been arguing about anything.

After all, in your eyes I was wrecked before we started talking,
just for knowing the things that I know,
because both of us have held our understandings of things long before we started talking here,
and you state you don't talk with wrecked people,
(of course, here you are talking with me who you consider wrecked),
so we haven't been arguing,
and since we haven't been arguing,
there is no way you could have wrecked me in a forum,
so you prove by your own words that you don't think you are worth it,
by contradicting yourself.

P.S.: Hawthelegend, I was calling Badecker dumb or a douchebag, not you.

God is my protection. He vindicates me under all circumstances.

Cool

anavuajna

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:48:33 AM

Very much any information about the fact that people reject God and religion as such. Perhaps atheists have some specific arguments for their opinions, but for some reason they only cling to Christianity. At the same time they avoid Islam. I would like to see that a Muslim will make such a person for such words.
Fizamcc

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 12:57:58 PM

Very much any information about the fact that people reject God and religion as such. Perhaps atheists have some specific arguments for their opinions, but for some reason they only cling to Christianity. At the same time they avoid Islam. I would like to see that a Muslim will make such a person for such words.

Because Muslims are too aggressive and they will brutally kill all atheists who deny their faith. For God, only faith is needed, and religion in the modern world is simply not needed.
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: