Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 [481] 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:17:30 PM

Yes, exactly, a lot of religious people who believe in non sense will say that, we don't have to prove something doesn't exist because that's stupid.

A lot of atheists who believe in nonsense like physics,astrology,mother earth spirit,and palm readers will also say this too.It still doesn't answer the question that was asked though does it?

Can you prove anything doesn't exist? Imagine anything, a giant pony that lives outside the universe, can you prove it doesn't exist? Does it mean it exists because you can't prove it doesn't? Would you believe it exists?

Well if outside the universe there is an ecosystem that supports such a life form theoretically speaking it could be a possibility so I cannot dismiss it

The answer is no.

Why is it so difficult for anyone to give a yes or no answer to a simple question without speculating?

The original question required a Yes or No answer to the point that was in question.

It's not a yes or no answer. If we are talking about the god from the bible, then yes, I can disprove his existence by showing the flaws in the bible, anything else is meaningless. You cannot have scientific proof that something doesn't exist unless we are able to know everything that exists with an 100% certainty.

You need to reply with a simple yes or No.I asked if anyone can provide scientific proof that God does not exist.What you offer is a biased opinion to suit an atheist narrative.This is not scientific proof God does not exist.

Original question:Yes or No?

Which god? When you say god are you referring to the god from the bible? Otherwise how can I answer that question?

The God of the Christian Bible/Hebrew Torah.

Yes I can scientifically prove he doesn't exist.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-scientific-errors-in-the-Bible

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_scientific_errors

These are only a few of the scientific errors in the bible.

Thank you for your answer

I will review the supporting evidence you have provided to see if I can form an opinion myself based on scientific proof and facts and not mere speculation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:40:22 PM

Yes, exactly, a lot of religious people who believe in non sense will say that, we don't have to prove something doesn't exist because that's stupid.

A lot of atheists who believe in nonsense like physics,astrology,mother earth spirit,and palm readers will also say this too.It still doesn't answer the question that was asked though does it?

Can you prove anything doesn't exist? Imagine anything, a giant pony that lives outside the universe, can you prove it doesn't exist? Does it mean it exists because you can't prove it doesn't? Would you believe it exists?

Well if outside the universe there is an ecosystem that supports such a life form theoretically speaking it could be a possibility so I cannot dismiss it

The answer is no.

Why is it so difficult for anyone to give a yes or no answer to a simple question without speculating?

The original question required a Yes or No answer to the point that was in question.

It's not a yes or no answer. If we are talking about the god from the bible, then yes, I can disprove his existence by showing the flaws in the bible, anything else is meaningless. You cannot have scientific proof that something doesn't exist unless we are able to know everything that exists with an 100% certainty.

You need to reply with a simple yes or No.I asked if anyone can provide scientific proof that God does not exist.What you offer is a biased opinion to suit an atheist narrative.This is not scientific proof God does not exist.

Original question:Yes or No?

Which god? When you say god are you referring to the god from the bible? Otherwise how can I answer that question?

The God of the Christian Bible/Hebrew Torah.

Yes I can scientifically prove he doesn't exist.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-scientific-errors-in-the-Bible

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_scientific_errors

These are only a few of the scientific errors in the bible.

Thank you for your answer

I will review the supporting evidence you have provided to see if I can form an opinion myself based on scientific proof and facts and not mere speculation.

There are tons of other things, notably the age of the earth and universe. You can estimate the age of earth/universe to be around 6-10k years old based on the bible, science has proven that the age of the earth and specially the universe is far faaaar older.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:29:34 AM

There are tons of other things, notably the age of the earth and universe. You can estimate the age of earth/universe to be around 6-10k years old based on the bible, science has proven that the age of the earth and specially the universe is far faaaar older.

All these scientifically measured things are guestimations that have no true, known basis in fact.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Solaray

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:16:19 AM

God in your heart. Everyone say I love you. Do you have scientific proof.
Astargath

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:46:24 AM

All these scientifically measured things are guestimations that have no true, known basis in fact.

Cool

Maybe, don't care too much about those. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg41361504#msg41361504  Here where I destroyed and debunked your argument, that's the real thread, you didn't respond, you don't have much else to say, do you? Cool   Rip badecker.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

Cool

Maybe, don't care too much about those. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg41361504#msg41361504  Here where I destroyed and debunked your argument, that's the real thread, you didn't respond, you don't have much else to say, do you? Cool   Rip badecker.

So, what are you really trying to say? That General Motors or Ford is not a single entity? Or that the people working therein are not entities?

Even if God is made up of multiple entities (scientifically speaking), they aren't God until they act as One. The complexity of the universe is so great that they have to act as One to make the universe. If they were not One, they would be making different forms of physics that would not seamlessly work together. But we do not find such seamlessness anywhere in the universe. One God; God is One.

How in the world backward are you in your thinking? If there are 5 people designing and making pistons for the same cylinder of a car engine, the diameter of the pistons must fit the cylinder or the engine won't work. To make the right size, they have to work together as one regarding their piston making.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
kamrul786

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:18:04 PM

After I took AP Bio, I keep wondering how people believe that all this order in our universe was created out of coincidence, how everything perfectly fits together, how every molecule of protein is needed, or something terrible would happen to us if it were missing.
Honestly, God's helped me a lot, and there's no way that I'd ever turn my back to what he's helped me through, or what he's done for me.

Just the fact that you have a soul, and that you're not a robot.
wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:35:35 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 04:00:34 PM by wiked1

Mathmatician Kurt Gödel established this equation.Dr Gödel’s model uses mathematical equations that are extremely complicated, but the essence is that no greater power than God can be conceived, and if he or she is believed as a concept then he or she can exist in reality.

“Ax. 1. {P(φ)∧◻∀x[φ(x)→ψ(x)]} →P(ψ)Ax. 2.P(¬φ)↔¬P(φ)Th. 1.P(φ)→◊∃x[φ(x)]Df. 1.G(x)⟺∀φ[P(φ)→φ(x)]Ax. 3.P(G)Th. 2.◊∃xG(x)Df. 2.φ ess x⟺φ(x)∧∀ψ{ψ(x)→◻∀y[φ(y)→ψ(y)]}Ax. 4.P(φ)→◻P(φ)Th. 3.G(x)→G ess xDf. 3.E(x)⟺∀φ[φ ess x→◻∃yφ(y)]Ax. 5.P(E)Th. 4.◻∃xG(x)”

https://arxiv.org/abs/1308.4526

“The most beautiful and deepest experience a man can have is the sense of the mysterious. It is the underlying principle of religion as well as of all serious endeavour in art and science. He who never had this experience seems to me, if not dead, then at least blind. To sense that behind anything that can be experienced there is a something that our minds cannot grasp, whose beauty and sublimity reaches us only indirectly: this is religiousness. In this sense I am religious. To me it suffices to wonder at these secrets and to attempt humbly to grasp with my mind a mere image of the lofty structure of all there is.”

~Albert Einstein
Astargath

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:45:02 PM

Cool

Maybe, don't care too much about those. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg41361504#msg41361504  Here where I destroyed and debunked your argument, that's the real thread, you didn't respond, you don't have much else to say, do you? Cool   Rip badecker.

So, what are you really trying to say? That General Motors or Ford is not a single entity? Or that the people working therein are not entities?

Even if God is made up of multiple entities (scientifically speaking), they aren't God until they act as One. The complexity of the universe is so great that they have to act as One to make the universe. If they were not One, they would be making different forms of physics that would not seamlessly work together. But we do not find such seamlessness anywhere in the universe. One God; God is One.

How in the world backward are you in your thinking? If there are 5 people designing and making pistons for the same cylinder of a car engine, the diameter of the pistons must fit the cylinder or the engine won't work. To make the right size, they have to work together as one regarding their piston making.

Cool

''The complexity of the universe is so great that they have to act as One to make the universe.'' Prove it, how did you calculate ''how'' complex the universe is? And how do you determine whether they need to act ''as one'' in order to create it.

''they would be making different forms of physics that would not seamlessly work together.'' You are saying that like they can't talk to each other, I can build a house with other 10 people just fine, we communicate with each other, we have ideas and we can work together, in the end we are still 11 people, all different, not ''one''.

Also, the definition of god is not ''different entities working together as one'' so you can't really use that one either.

You are fried badecker, you are not even trying...

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:46:26 PM

After I took AP Bio, I keep wondering how people believe that all this order in our universe was created out of coincidence, how everything perfectly fits together, how every molecule of protein is needed, or something terrible would happen to us if it were missing.
Honestly, God's helped me a lot, and there's no way that I'd ever turn my back to what he's helped me through, or what he's done for me.

Millions of our cells die all the time, your argument is pathetic. What does it mean when you say ''coincidence''? You simply don't understand that concept. ''Just the fact that you have a soul'' Having a soul is now a fact? Science proved souls?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 09:20:53 PM

God doesn't exist, so how could he have helped you?

You are either gullible, or stupid.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:30:37 AM

''The complexity of the universe is so great that they have to act as One to make the universe.'' Prove it, how did you calculate ''how'' complex the universe is? And how do you determine whether they need to act ''as one'' in order to create it.
LOL! You are so silly. It's like you want me to prove something to you that you wouldn't accept as proof even when I DID prove it to you. Rather, go to the places that the proofs exist... all the science researchers around the world. If you talk to one while he is at the bar on his night off with a load of drinks inside him, you just might get him to say that the universe is not complex. But in that case, you could get him to say just about anything else, as well.

''they would be making different forms of physics that would not seamlessly work together.'' You are saying that like they can't talk to each other, I can build a house with other 10 people just fine, we communicate with each other, we have ideas and we can work together, in the end we are still 11 people, all different, not ''one''.
The difference is the universe. We don't understand anything outside of the universe. So, if God is more than one, with regard to the universe, he is still One. And it is the universe that we understand, not things outside it.

It would be like saying that we didn't know what the 10 people building the house were like at all. But with regard to the house, they worked as one so that the house fit together perfectly. And, that is all we know about them. One built the house, by the looks of the way the house fit together.

Also, the definition of god is not ''different entities working together as one'' so you can't really use that one either.
You got it. God is One. That's what I have been trying to get across to you all along. Since you know it, why all the blabber?

Since I am way smarter than you, if I am fried, you are the ash of a crispy critter.

Cheesy

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:37:21 AM

Millions of our cells die all the time, your argument is pathetic. What does it mean when you say ''coincidence''? You simply don't understand that concept. ''Just the fact that you have a soul'' Having a soul is now a fact? Science proved souls?

You are so silly. The thing that you are saying is that millions of cells are alive. If they die, they must have been alive to be able to die.

kamrul786 wasn't talking about death. He/she was talking about life, and you agreed. The fact that life can arise in the complexity that it has, and then turn around and die only to have more life arise later, is even more complex than life alone.

Ash of a crispy critter  Cheesy

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:52:08 AM

LOL! You are so silly. It's like you want me to prove something to you that you wouldn't accept as proof even when I DID prove it to you. Rather, go to the places that the proofs exist... all the science researchers around the world. If you talk to one while he is at the bar on his night off with a load of drinks inside him, you just might get him to say that the universe is not complex. But in that case, you could get him to say just about anything else, as well.

The difference is the universe. We don't understand anything outside of the universe. So, if God is more than one, with regard to the universe, he is still One. And it is the universe that we understand, not things outside it.

It would be like saying that we didn't know what the 10 people building the house were like at all. But with regard to the house, they worked as one so that the house fit together perfectly. And, that is all we know about them. One built the house, by the looks of the way the house fit together.

You got it. God is One. That's what I have been trying to get across to you all along. Since you know it, why all the blabber?

Since I am way smarter than you, if I am fried, you are the ash of a crispy critter.

Cheesy

Your argument has become, they are working as one, therefore they must be considered one, pathetic. No badecker, your argument shows nothing about the creator of the universe. You literally said we know nothing about what's outside of the universe, we don't even if something can exist outside the universe, how can you claim your god did it then?

Nothing rules out the possibility, as I said, of multiple gods doing it, you keep using a childish argument with no basis, If they worked together they must be one, lmao, no they don't.

It's a fucking simple concept and you are extremely delusional. The fact is that as you again said, we don't know what can be outside the universe, your argument offers no answer to that either. You claim it's a god, I claim it's an alien race, how do you know which one it is?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Fatiqu

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:18:58 AM

Of course if god doesn't exists where are u we from?  Who created us  how  can u breath ? Miracle ? No such a miracle in this world  except from god  can  do everything .. 
Lol IDK there such a people believe that god doesn't exists ...!!!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

Cheesy

Your argument has become, they are working as one, therefore they must be considered one, pathetic. No badecker, your argument shows nothing about the creator of the universe. You literally said we know nothing about what's outside of the universe, we don't even if something can exist outside the universe, how can you claim your god did it then?

Nothing rules out the possibility, as I said, of multiple gods doing it, you keep using a childish argument with no basis, If they worked together they must be one, lmao, no they don't.

It's a fucking simple concept and you are extremely delusional. The fact is that as you again said, we don't know what can be outside the universe, your argument offers no answer to that either. You claim it's a god, I claim it's an alien race, how do you know which one it is?

As I said, because of the complexity of the physics of the universe, even if there were multiple entities who together created the universe, they still would need to work as One, or the universe wouldn't work. The entities would not be the God of the universe. They might be gods or lords in the sense of having some strength or control, but they would not and could not be the God of the universe, simply because of the complexity we see in all things. God is One.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

Cheesy

As I said, because of the complexity of the physics of the universe, even if there were multiple entities who together created the universe, they still would need to work as One, or the universe wouldn't work. The entities would not be the God of the universe. They might be gods or lords in the sense of having some strength or control, but they would not and could not be the God of the universe, simply because of the complexity we see in all things. God is One.

Cool

The universe is complex indeed but nothing in your argument proves that it is so complex that if different beings created they would have to be one and not many. You are just making that up right now. They just need to work together, they don't need to be one, a whole alien race could have made our universe and nothing in your argument can prevent me from saying that. Can you prove an alien race didn't create our universe? It fits because the universe is really complex so it had to be made by a few beings, only 1 wouldn't be enough to create this complexity. Alien race created the universe simply because the complexity is too much and one single being wouldn't be able to do it.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

Cool

The universe is complex indeed but nothing in your argument proves that it is so complex that if different beings created they would have to be one and not many. You are just making that up right now. They just need to work together, they don't need to be one, a whole alien race could have made our universe and nothing in your argument can prevent me from saying that. Can you prove an alien race didn't create our universe? It fits because the universe is really complex so it had to be made by a few beings, only 1 wouldn't be enough to create this complexity. Alien race created the universe simply because the complexity is too much and one single being wouldn't be able to do it.

The proof is in the car corporations.

An alien race? Now you are grasping at figments.   Grin

Cool

Namyri

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:47:10 PM

This discussion keeps rolling but there is actually no proof, the only person you can prove that god exists is yourself. That is the answer.
Astargath

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:05:09 PM

Cool

The proof is in the car corporations.

An alien race? Now you are grasping at figments.   Grin

Cool

Yes, entropy shows the universe had a beginning, cause and effect is in everything and complexity shows the universe is too complex, an advanced alien race outside the universe must have created it, the universe is too complex only for 1 being to create it. It's obvious.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 [481] 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: