Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:15:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597136 times)
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:08:36 PM

I know they are holding off on AE implementation until they get enough users to attract advertisers. The trouble is a lot of those users are uninstalling because there is no AE (among other reasons). Its a tricky situation but how many users would be required to get AE up and running.

On a separate note. I received an email about early buyers bonus. Did everyone get this and when is the drop likely.

Show evidence for your claim you fudder, show evindence or dont ever post again. Waiting for evidence..

Evidence of what Huh Daniel has said this already that they needed numbers before AE.  "AE is chicken-and-egg problem in the sense that it won't be attractive to advertisers till GetGems has a lot of users."
As regards uninstalling. I can only go by my referrals and others that have said this here.

You are getting paranoid
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:50:25 PM

I know they are holding off on AE implementation until they get enough users to attract advertisers. The trouble is a lot of those users are uninstalling because there is no AE (among other reasons). Its a tricky situation but how many users would be required to get AE up and running.

On a separate note. I received an email about early buyers bonus. Did everyone get this and when is the drop likely.

Show evidence for your claim you fudder, show evindence or dont ever post again. Waiting for evidence..

Evidence of what Huh Daniel has said this already that they needed numbers before AE.  "AE is chicken-and-egg problem in the sense that it won't be attractive to advertisers till GetGems has a lot of users."
As regards uninstalling. I can only go by my referrals and others that have said this here.

You are getting paranoid

Dont play stupid, you just said alot of users are uninstalling, who are all of these users? You show evidence or apologise for shittalking. Your tiny couple referrals doesnt even count, you know damn well the userbase is getting more and now decided to fud userbase. Again i ask you evidence which involved alot of users which is a bold statement.
fragout
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:46:25 PM

You are getting paranoid

Dont play stupid, you just said alot of users are uninstalling, who are all of these users? You show evidence or apologise for shittalking. Your tiny couple referrals doesnt even count, you know damn well the userbase is getting more and now decided to fud userbase. Again i ask you evidence which involved alot of users which is a bold statement.

If you want hard evidence you will need to ask Daniel to provide numbers of active users compared to downloads as he is the only one with access to those figures. If you check back through the thread, there were others who also said that their referrals were uninstalling. True, this is not a lot to go on but it is silly to say that its not happening at all..
Anyway my point wasnt people uninstalling. It was how many downloads/users would be adequate to launch AE which in turn and in theory should keep users interested.
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:59:33 PM

You are getting paranoid

If you want hard evidence you will need to ask Daniel to provide numbers of active users compared to downloads as he is the only one with access to those figures. If you check back through the thread, there were others who also said that their referrals were uninstalling. True, this is not a lot to go on but it is silly to say that its not happening at all..
Anyway my point wasnt people uninstalling. It was how many downloads/users would be adequate to launch AE which in turn and in theory should keep users interested.

Back through the thread daniel showed you 3902 additional downloads in 10 days, if anything installs increased and not decreased. The point is that you made a very bold statement and cant back it up, period. Dont make such ridiculouse claims without actually having legit prove.
dannyman

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:11:07 PM

Absolutely every app in existence has a drop off rate. I bet even FB has 20% or more who try it and never use it again. Thats just the way apps and software works. But clearly some are using it enough to actually invite other people which IS actually quite a big commitment, personally I haven't done a big invite myself yet. I actually find the app quite addictive so I'm sure others do as well. Once airdrop is in place I expect holding peoples interest will be even better. Its a catch 22 but what we really need is a big rise in price so 1 gems can be worth 20 cents or more then when people see they are getting real money and not dimes and their stash is suddenly worth $50+ they will be even more addicted and will tell friends.
fragout
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:11:56 PM

Absolutely every app in existence has a drop off rate. I bet even FB has 20% or more who try it and never use it again. Thats just the way apps and software works. But clearly some are using it enough to actually invite other people which IS actually quite a big commitment, personally I haven't done a big invite myself yet. I actually find the app quite addictive so I'm sure others do as well. Once airdrop is in place I expect holding peoples interest will be even better. Its a catch 22 but what we really need is a big rise in price so 1 gems can be worth 20 cents or more then when people see they are getting real money and not dimes and their stash is suddenly worth $50+ they will be even more addicted and will tell friends.

if it goes to 20c. I am sure we will all be happy and you are correct that it will feed the system. Its getting there is is the trouble. AE release is the big thing really if they can get advertisers to bite. This will increase the gemz price with advertisers buying which will create the circle.
dannyman

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:34:29 PM

if it goes to 20c. I am sure we will all be happy and you are correct that it will feed the system. Its getting there is is the trouble. AE release is the big thing really if they can get advertisers to bite. This will increase the gemz price with advertisers buying which will create the circle.

Actually all we need is airdrop which is coming very soon and a way for users to buy gems simply either inside or outside the app and with the numbers we are getting it really will moon. AE is a very advanced element but it's not the whole story because the airdrop is really just the same as AE for users. Will they care if they get their free coins for adverts or from airdrop? Seems like AE just develops and continues what airdrops already will do.
fragout
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:59:30 PM

Actually all we need is airdrop which is coming very soon and a way for users to buy gems simply either inside or outside the app and with the numbers we are getting it really will moon. AE is a very advanced element but it's not the whole story because the airdrop is really just the same as AE for users. Will they care if they get their free coins for adverts or from airdrop? Seems like AE just develops and continues what airdrops already will do.

The airdrop has been on ios for weeks. you get a few gemz based on your referrals and then you get pop up saying invite more people. i thought it was on android already too??. I haven't heard of any plans to allow gemz purchases in app, but I am not sure if there is. What do mean outside app?
dannyman

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:38:36 AM

The airdrop has been on ios for weeks. you get a few gemz based on your referrals and then you get pop up saying invite more people. i thought it was on android already too??. I haven't heard of any plans to allow gemz purchases in app, but I am not sure if there is. What do mean outside app?

I have read Daniel saying they are looking into the legality of buying gems inside the app. If not possible maybe it could link to a off app (outside) simple site that allows purchase with a floating price like the gift cards e.g 10$ buys you a 1000 gems bundle, 25$ buys you a 30,000 bundle etc. It could be a good third party business for someone with the skills. Imagine if we do get a million plus users (which I am confident we will) and then have them become buyers of gems in the app. As they see the price rise it could build a rally of Bitcoin proportions even. And what better marketing than mainstream stories of some kid making $100,000  from a messenger app!!! personally I genuinely see all of this happening so am focused on getting as many gems as possible.
Conurtrol

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:08:27 AM

I agree that stories about kids making thousands of dollars from a messenger app will be the thing that makes getgems go viral. I think a contest with added prizes beyond the normal rewards would be a good idea to kick things off when the devs think the app is ready.
Temo58

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:50:12 PM

guys that messenger app do not pays ? i send 30 gems on bittrex ballance and does not recieved.
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:59:58 AM

2016 coming, people looking for new stuff.

I think Daniel should start a marketing campaign. He has not provided any good news for a while now it's getting to the point where it seems like he and his team are trying to cause the coin to be dumped low enough for them to buy back most of it at cheap prices.

dannyman

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:23:16 AM

2016 coming, people looking for new stuff.

I think Daniel should start a marketing campaign. He has not provided any good news for a while now it's getting to the point where it seems like he and his team are trying to cause the coin to be dumped low enough for them to buy back most of it at cheap prices.

Just say that the gems team who already own a ton of gems were trying to crash he price so they could get cheap, what would be stopping you from buying them cheap also? No the vol is no existent, who needs to crash the market when vol is less than .5 btc daily?
pringles1901

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:31:02 PM

What a joke this coin is great idea rubish execution.

I sent 500 Gemz to my wallet but litle did i know the addy generated in my ipad was a Bitcoin address so i sent the coins to Poloniex addy but the ipad app sent them to a BTC addy now all my referrals are gone & the app i had i deleted it....personally Gemz devs should make this more clear as to send funds, whats the point in sending Gemz to people if you send them as Bitcoins...so confused its pissed me right off
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 03:39:40 PM

I sent 500 Gemz to my wallet but litle did i know the addy generated in my ipad was a Bitcoin address so i sent the coins to Poloniex addy but the ipad app sent them to a BTC addy now all my referrals are gone & the app i had i deleted it....personally Gemz devs should make this more clear as to send funds, whats the point in sending Gemz to people if you send them as Bitcoins...so confused its pissed me right off

It's complaints like yours that make me glad that Daniel & Co. are taking it slow with the Attention Economy. Right now, as your issue shows, we're still in beta-test mode. There are still wrinkles to iron out that only show when GEMZ is in the wild. I'm only a 'bagholder' here - I hope that Daniel or someone on the GEMZ team steps in - but thanks for your complaint. The more people like you complain about a technical issue, the more feedback the GEMZ team gets - and the more wrinkles they can iron out before this thing goes mainstream. Based upon Daniel & Co.'s record so far, your complaint will be listened to. 

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

dannyman

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:07:37 PM

Seems like you are blaming your poor execution on others. How did you not know it was a Bitcoin wallet you were cut and pasting from? We don't have a Bitcoin wallet now unless you add it anyway.
Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:34:50 PM

Wtf? Not a single word in 5 day? This is looking more and more like the usual bs ICOS. Dev is active in the early days then don't give a fuck anymore.
fragout
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:10:01 AM

Wtf? Not a single word in 5 day? This is looking more and more like the usual bs ICOS. Dev is active in the early days then don't give a fuck anymore.

give him a break. Its Christmas .. oh wait Smiley
SkryptoDude

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:30:55 AM

Relax....they have been working on an update and I've heard the team is working hard. Silence is much better then all the confusion and misdirection coming from this thread lately. Wait a few days and hear it directly from the source.

dannyman

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:07:38 AM

If there was one request from the team/Daniel it would be a monthly update on downloads. Its the only real way the community can gauge the success of the project and wouldn't take a more than a minute to do. Could we get one at the end or beginning of each month for consistency.  I have laid out a prediction for downloads and I want to see how well we follow it.
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: