Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GEMZ] GetGems - Social Messaging App That Pays - Live on Android, iOS, Web  (Read 597134 times)
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 11:28:23 AM

Santander article, mentions GetGems:

http://www.geektime.com/2015/09/26/santander-innoventures-seeks-out-israeli-fintech-innovation/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:47:52 PM

Nice job, glad to be part of that great project.
tamdc

Activity: 503
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 11:16:47 AM

Why i can't send coins to exchange? I try 5 times, 1 success and 4 fails. Try to send to Polo 3 times, 1 success. Bittrex and shapeshift.io all fails. Coins not in exchange but my wallet coins gone Sad and check in block explorer no transaction. Anyone else get the same problem like me?

yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 02:19:33 PM

Why i can't send coins to exchange? I try 5 times, 1 success and 4 fails. Try to send to Polo 3 times, 1 success. Bittrex and shapeshift.io all fails. Coins not in exchange but my wallet coins gone Sad and check in block explorer no transaction. Anyone else get the same problem like me?

firstly, GEMZ or BTC?
secondly, how long have you waited after you sent? it usually takes about 1-3hrs.
thirdly, explain in steps exactly how you had sent your coins? Was it by QR Code or Address Code?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

tamdc

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 03:06:04 PM

firstly, GEMZ or BTC?
secondly, how long have you waited after you sent? it usually takes about 1-3hrs.
thirdly, explain in steps exactly how you had sent your coins? Was it by QR Code or Address Code?
1. I sent GEMZ
2. Few days and last try 6 hours ago
3. Copy Wallet Address from market (Poloniex, Bittrex, Shapeshift) to QR code generator website to make a qr code; From my phone I choose Wallet > Send Gems > Scan qr code >  Input amount > Confirm

glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 03:14:45 PM

Where to find GetGems signature  Smiley
yoyoamigo

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 01:18:46 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2015, 01:37:57 AM by yoyoamigo

firstly, GEMZ or BTC?
1. I sent GEMZ
3. Copy Wallet Address from market (Poloniex, Bittrex, Shapeshift) to QR code generator website to make a qr code; From my phone I choose Wallet > Send Gems > Scan qr code >  Input amount > Confirm

Thanks for providing those answers.

Had it been successful, after 1-3 hours, the transaction should show in the block explorer and GEMZ should have showed up in the exchange. i can confirm this for Poloniex and Bittrex as i myself have done it a week ago. But i used the Address Code. not the QR Code.

i have not tried the QR Code method. So i wouldn't be able to assist much with regards to your situation. Since it has already been a few days for your 1st try and 6++ hours for your 2nd try, and your GEMZ are no longer in your wallet and it didn't show up in the above 3 exchanges, PM "peled1986".

Where to find GetGems signature  Smiley

signature as in the ones below my message that shows "Diamond, GetGems, Digibyte"?
You can try asking peled1986 or Netnox for the code. Here's mine:

Code:
[color=#00FFFF]   ✦ [color][url=http://getgems.org][color=#FF69B4][size=20pt][b]GETGEMS [GEMZ] - Social Messaging App that Pays[url] - [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758004.0][color=#FF69B4][b]Getgems Bitcointalk Thread[b][color][url] - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uKNeYGP7Sg]Check out the introduction video to find out more![url]

feel free to make any changes you desire.  Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

tamdc

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:38:26 PM

firstly, GEMZ or BTC?
1. I sent GEMZ
3. Copy Wallet Address from market (Poloniex, Bittrex, Shapeshift) to QR code generator website to make a qr code; From my phone I choose Wallet > Send Gems > Scan qr code >  Input amount > Confirm

Had it been successful, after 1-3 hours, the transaction should show in the block explorer and GEMZ should have showed up in the exchange. i can confirm this for Poloniex and Bittrex as i myself have done it a week ago. But i used the Address Code. not the QR Code.

i have not tried the QR Code method. So i wouldn't be able to assist much with regards to your situation. Since it has already been a few days for your 1st try and 6++ hours for your 2nd try, and your GEMZ are no longer in your wallet and it didn't show up in the above 3 exchanges, PM "peled1986".

Thanks for your answer but my GEMZ gone, now they still not yet come Sad later I will contact peled1986

sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 03:01:12 PM

Who's this real obola guy, he is talking so much crap hating on social media, while he's using reddit himself, but hey hes only giving gg publicity.

he may be a poor communicator but I see his point. there is a tendency to be one eyed about something you are investing in, I see this in myself... and in you reRaise Wink Also I believe he would perhaps be less frustrated if from the beginning the developers were more open (eg. on playstore) regarding getgems's Beta status, that is is under heavy development and showed a list of current bugs.... I am also aware that a leader cannot please everyone all of the time and I think Daniel has great vision and seems to collaborate and communicate with others really well. Glad to see that video surface as it's what sold me on the idea in the beginning.

If anyone feels to add me to getgems please do as I currently don't have a use for it! - @jasinspace

I have followed the team pretty much from the beginning and have seen them very open with the community, posting developments updates, community Q&A, considering worthy ideas from the community, answering questions individualy, activity on social media platforms and especially in the app where they are the most active. I think he didn't like that GG decided to engage with Telegram and getting involved with mainstream users which has actually led them to build some nice features that really made buzz in the bitcoin scene like Julia. People like him don't know that GG usersbase are not just Crypto users who are fighting against banks, GG target market isn't this group, they also have focus groups outside the crypto space and this is actually a great milestone (reaching average users), so just with a stand alone wallet you won't attract them. As is true for most software, the developers are at liberty to make changes at any given time if needed, same as btc changing and forking codes.

That's what I was thinking. For example, you start a business that delivers cell phones with UAVs. The coin you create lets users pay for the purchase, contains the GPS coordinates of their house, and the code to unlock the phone. The coin itself is part of the innovation of your business. The coin has demand, it comes from clients who want to use your businesses. That's the value, not a speculation play.
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 11:28:22 AM

firstly, GEMZ or BTC?
1. I sent GEMZ

Thanks for your answer but my GEMZ gone, now they still not yet come Sad later I will contact peled1986

Talks of disrupting the banking system and users are having really hard times simply sending coins to exchanges.

1-3 hours is an insane amount of time to wait, if i send IOC for example, its an average of 5 mins.

You guys really need to sort this issue out, also to get any sort of attention in the banking sector, which i will add, the banking sector is extremely unlikely to take any cryptocoin, it will simply make their own, knowing that the code is 100% safe and secure, they are not going to risk people's money with unknown developers and such.

Will keep a eye on things.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:00:22 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2015, 12:35:26 PM by Netnox

firstly, GEMZ or BTC?
1. I sent GEMZ

Talks of disrupting the banking system and users are having really hard times simply sending coins to exchanges.

1-3 hours is an insane amount of time to wait, if i send IOC for example, its an average of 5 mins.

You guys really need to sort this issue out, also to get any sort of attention in the banking sector, which i will add, the banking sector is extremely unlikely to take any cryptocoin, it will simply make their own, knowing that the code is 100% safe and secure, they are not going to risk people's money with unknown developers and such.

GG recently did a presentation infront of a major bank at a tech convention where one of the devs had his bankaccount connected with the GG app and made an instant USD transaction through social media. There is a video of that but not sure if i can post it, but i was blown away, definitly unseen in the crypto space.
yoyoamigo

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 03:16:41 PM

firstly, GEMZ or BTC?
1. I sent GEMZ

GG recently did a presentation infront of a major bank at a tech convention where one of the devs had his bankaccount connected with the GG app and made an instant USD transaction through social media. There is a video of that but not sure if i can post it, but i was blown away, definitly unseen in the crypto space.

WOH  Shocked you serious!? that alone sounds like "The makings of a killer app" or the 1st step to becoming a killer app.

Netnox
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 09:23:10 PM

firstly, GEMZ or BTC?
1. I sent GEMZ

WOH  Shocked you serious!? that alone sounds like "The makings of a killer app" or the 1st step to becoming a killer app.

Yes it was a great presentation, i'm exited to hear more.
veritasBS

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 01:47:36 AM

Is this still being worked on? Seems to have died down. Any updates?
Demotruk

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:57:50 PM

Is this still being worked on? Seems to have died down. Any updates?
They said there'd be a major update this week. Hopefully will come today.
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 01:08:08 PM

Where did they say that, can't remember seing it. Atleast not in this forum.
Demotruk

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 01:13:08 PM

In the group chat for Beta testers, on Saturday.
reRaise

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 01:50:22 PM

In the group chat for Beta testers, on Saturday.

Ah cool
reRaise

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 01:58:48 PM

Suggestion to Daniel and others, imo its more desirable to alter title in the play store after the airdrop is released to 'GetGems - Messaging That Pays' instead of 'Telegram with GetGems'. I think the 'messaging that pays' line is more attractive than mentioning Telegram and it's also pretty much where the app will be known for/promotes itsself so why not put it in the title? If i was a newbie and saw Telegram with GetGems just by the title i wouldn't really know what the GetGems part is all about, but having GetGems - Messaging That Pays it's very clear what the app is about, it's a solid title imo and i would be like oh cool it pays i'm curious so lets try it out. In the description you can ofcourse mention that it's compatible with Telegram contacts. I think this is the best title, not to mention it's also shown in big fonts on getgems.org.
Jeef Berky

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:04:26 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2015, 08:35:16 PM by Jeef Berky

Suggestion to Daniel and others, imo its more desirable to alter title in the play store after the airdrop is released to 'GetGems - Messaging That Pays' instead of 'Telegram with GetGems'. I think the 'messaging that pays' line is more attractive than mentioning Telegram and it's also pretty much where the app will be known for/promotes itsself so why not put it in the title? If i was a newbie and saw Telegram with GetGems just by the title i wouldn't really know what the GetGems part is all about, but having GetGems - Messaging That Pays it's very clear what the app is about, it's a solid title imo and i would be like oh cool it pays i'm curious so lets try it out. In the description you can ofcourse mention that it's compatible with Telegram contacts. I think this is the best title, not to mention it's also shown in big fonts on getgems.org.

Holy crap man, that's brilliant!!!!

Edit to add-actually the problem, I assume, is that people will search for "Telegram." Calling it "GetGems - Messaging that Pays" sounds amazing, but how would people find it in the app store?
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: