Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:31:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which video you like the most for LitecoinDark?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njZCeOibh_Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKAUxwX7TQ&feature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8ixDXwqQs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuLSFUVY7E

Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 406 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTCD] LitecoinDark.com ★ Scrypt ★ Difficulty Shield ★ Multipool ★ Fast  (Read 368501 times)
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:04:15 AM

I bloody well told you guys you'd pissed off the gypsies.  7am in Romania now Sunday morning everyone's hung over and boss wants to know if they finished messing with those gadje.  Boss leaves, tap, tap, tap: dump, dump dump.  Call me FUD if you will, price is lowest now since Sept. 9th.  I guess it must be "weak hands", "the calm before the storm", "whales sucking up cheap coins". "a good buying opportunity". etc. Yes, of course it is one of those ... Go watch "Wolf of Wall Street" again and come up with more BS to explain where your money flew off to. Always one or two diots who will "hodl to the end". Titanic's captain was one of those.  That worked out well, didn't it?

Are you out of your fucking medication ?
I am not romanian and certainly not gypsy but i am not from far from there and i can tell to anyone that is the bigest pile of horse shit that you just postet you morgos lover

"Morgos lover?"  I assume that isn't a compliment. Knowing this community it is like to involve men's backsides and the intimate exploration of such by other men. Enlighten me, been called all sorts of things but never that ...
Could you please answer people polite. I do not fancy the way people adresses each other in the forum.

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:07:13 AM

Roll Eyes its that time again is it?.  so sad. people please stop giving eachother lovely names and such. we all love each other in the crypto world.. u know that  Grin

waxlo

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:20:36 AM

There to there an address for LTCD gift or a caricative work program?
TonyHill

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:25:56 AM

Dear Community,

Troll and I have said nothing discriminating / anything / derogatory toward any group of people. Everybody in this World is on the same level and the community must follow this example. I lived at a city called Rotterdam in the Netherlands. This city is very multicultural society and even my best friends are coming outside Europe from different continents. I live at a appartment and also my neighbours  are not come from the Netherlands and we like each other a lott. So don’t talk that we are discriminating because it isn’t true. So nobody from the team is hating groups or people! Let that be clear. Also I will not tolerate this from anybody let that also be very very clear!

Remember 2 weeks ago we where less than 100 satoshis and we have seen great volume of trade. Troll is working a lott to improve the code base and also puplish the white paper for the second gen very very soon. The official forum come online this evening EU time!

Also I will buy a new Block explorer from my own funds and will not touch the pre-mine at all.  When the price will falls to zero Troll and I will continuing develop on LitecoinDark. Like I allready said before, me and also Troll see this project as our child and we will take care of it!

Community please don’t listen to lies and don’t freak out, wait till the next halving and you will see this week a new code update!

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

Hello. Please answer me in a personal message.
I wrote that he was ready to help to create a forum for the community and has already prepared everything necessary.
Thanks!  Smiley
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:45:11 AM

I want to offer my help to the community and the Devs.

If you need something done or want an opinion on something then please either PM me or quote here Smiley

We need this coin to gain a little more value then it has now Tongue

Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:52:14 AM

If you need something done or want an opinion on something then please either PM me or quote here Smiley

Patient Hamuki, Patient.
everything is crashing, LTC,BTC,Doge,VRC and so on..

vicvelcro

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:00:12 AM

Xircom,

I disagree with you. LTC is on the way up right now. BTC is on the way up. SYS has come up a bit. All of those are up quite a bit from 36 hours ago. Doge is up about 100% in the past week, I believe (not checking chart because I don't play with Doge, just occassional glances toward it).

In addition to the above, even the BTC drop for 445 to 400 was just a bit over 10% which is not a crash by any measure. Too many people are over-stating the severity of fluctuations. "MOON" and "CRASH" are way over-used and people freak each other out.

A "MOON" would be a 500% increase. A "CRASH" would be a 90% decrease.

Normal fluctuations of <20% are nothing to get weirded out about, consider them to be flip-opportunities. Buy low, sell high.

Patient Hamuki, Patient.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:10:05 AM

Xircom,

I disagree with you. LTC is on the way up right now. BTC is on the way up. SYS has come up a bit. All of those are up quite a bit from 36 hours ago. Doge is up about 100% in the past week, I believe (not checking chart because I don't play with Doge, just occassional glances toward it).

In addition to the above, even the BTC drop for 445 to 400 was just a bit over 10% which is not a crash by any measure. Too many people are over-stating the severity of fluctuations. "MOON" and "CRASH" are way over-used and people freak each other out.

Normal fluctuations of <20% are nothing to get weirded out about, consider them to be flip-opportunities. Buy low, sell high.

Patient Hamuki, Patient.
You are right, but Doge is at hype stage right now due to merged mining with LTC.
LTC is on its way down and if you know a place were i can get more than 4,06 $ a pcs please let me know. Because i have a bunch to sell :-)
Right as wee speak BTC i below 400$ so its on its way down. Less than a month ago it was above 541$

flapman1

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:14:24 AM

The only reason you are digging up long posts to quote and reply to is so you can effectively bury any cogent and reasonable posts that show up.

I just want to let everyone who can't see what you're up to know what your motive is. You have nothing of substance to contribute, and you don't want to.

You just want to cover up anything useful as quickly as you can.

(not gonna requote you)

I flap my wings at you in a most agitated manner ...
vicvelcro

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:15:08 AM

Indeed you do.

The only reason you are digging up long posts to quote and reply to is so you can effectively bury any cogent and reasonable posts that show up.

I just want to let everyone who can't see what you're up to know what your motive is. You have nothing of substance to contribute, and you don't want to.

You just want to cover up anything useful as quickly as you can.

(not gonna requote you)

I flap my wings at you in a most agitated manner ...

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:15:19 AM

By the way Doge it also on its way down, had only 0,33% gain last 24 Hours, thats a complete stop !!

vicvelcro

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:18:22 AM

Normal fluctuations and market manipulation by chy-nee to get money out of their county FAST. We see it every few weeks in smaller dips and rises. A few times a year it takes bigger swings over more prolonged periods of time.

Just wait a few more days, you'll be able to unload your LTC if you must. I suggest waiting until almost Christmas, though.

Xircom,

Patient Hamuki, Patient.
You are right, but Doge is at hype stage right now due to merged mining with LTC.
LTC is on its way down and if you know a place were i can get more than 4,06 $ a pcs please let me know. Because i have a bunch to sell :-)
Right as wee speak BTC i below 400$ so its on its way down. Less than a month ago it was above 541$

Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:18:34 AM

And now BTC is only 397$
So the whole market is shaking and will normalize in some days.

Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:20:23 AM

Normal fluctuations and market manipulation by chy-nee to get money out of their county FAST. We see it every few weeks in smaller dips and rises. A few times a year it takes bigger swings over more prolonged periods of time.

Just wait a few more days, you'll be able to unload your LTC if you must. I suggest waiting until almost Christmas, though.

Xircom,

Patient Hamuki, Patient.

I will :-)
2015 is the year for LTC to get to +20$ and BTC to +650$ and last LTCD 1-2$ a pcs

vicvelcro

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:24:37 AM

Ok, I had to go to the charts. You made me do it.

In the past 24 hours, doge went from 67 to 77 and back down to 73 currently. So, ignoring the peak in the middle, doge is actually UP more than 10% from 24 hours ago. How long would you have to leave money in a bank to get that kind of return based on interest rate? 15 years, maybe? As opposed to 1 day? From a coin that started out as a joke?

The point I've been trying to make - particularly in regard to LTCD (using other coins as examples) is that your coin will be just fine and probably wildly more successful than the day-traders in here believe.

Price swings keep the smart money interested while long term uptrends keep the strong money interested.

Weak hands and get-rich-overnight-dreamers HYPE and FUD each other into panic or frenzy. Smart money loves to see that happen and doesn't get upset about it.

By the way Doge it also on its way down, had only 0,33% gain last 24 Hours, thats a complete stop !!

Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:31:00 AM

Ok, I had to go to the charts. You made me do it.

In the past 24 hours, doge went from 67 to 77 and back down to 73 currently. So, ignoring the peak in the middle, doge is actually UP more than 10% from 24 hours ago. How long would you have to leave money in a bank to get that kind of return based on interest rate? 15 years, maybe? As opposed to 1 day? From a coin that started out as a joke?

The point I've been trying to make - particularly in regard to LTCD (using other coins as examples) is that your coin will be just fine and probably wildly more successful than the day-traders in here believe.

Price swings keep the smart money interested while long term uptrends keep the strong money interested.

Weak hands and get-rich-overnight-dreamers HYPE and FUD each other into panic or frenzy. Smart money loves to see that happen and doesn't get upset about it.

True and im in for the long run. Because this is the coin we have been waiting for but people dosent see it yet ;-)

vicvelcro

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:33:56 AM

So, let's help them get a clear picture.

I'm in for the long run. Because this is the coin we have been waiting for but people dosent see it yet ;-)

darylluke

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:46:00 AM

Why is a code writer answering fud and whatnot. GET to coding, and DO NOT let this bs distract. WTF?

OUT of character for a DEV who has so much code to do. GET DOING FOR THE COIN. 1sat notwithstanding!!

~darylluke.
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:50:32 AM

Why is a code writer answering fud and whatnot. GET to coding, and DO NOT let this bs distract. WTF?

OUT of character for a DEV who has so much code to do. GET DOING FOR THE COIN. 1sat notwithstanding!!

~darylluke.

people do have breaks once and a while you know  Wink Cheesy RELAAAAX

darylluke

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 11:50:44 AM

Dear Community,

Troll and I have said nothing discriminating / anything / derogatory toward any group of people. Everybody in this World is on the same level and the community must follow this example. I lived at a city called Rotterdam in the Netherlands. This city is very multicultural society and even my best friends are coming outside Europe from different continents. I live at a appartment and also my neighbours  are not come from the Netherlands and we like each other a lott. So don’t talk that we are discriminating because it isn’t true. So nobody from the team is hating groups or people! Let that be clear. Also I will not tolerate this from anybody let that also be very very clear!

Remember 2 weeks ago we where less than 100 satoshis and we have seen great volume of trade. Troll is working a lott to improve the code base and also puplish the white paper for the second gen very very soon. The official forum come online this evening EU time!

Also I will buy a new Block explorer from my own funds and will not touch the pre-mine at all.  When the price will falls to zero Troll and I will continuing develop on LitecoinDark. Like I allready said before, me and also Troll see this project as our child and we will take care of it!

Community please don’t listen to lies and don’t freak out, wait till the next halving and you will see this week a new code update!

Regards,

LitecoinDark Dev

IGNORE trolls. STOP wasting time like this replying to blarney!! CODE! CODE! CODE!

FUCK THE FUDDERS!! (my Mel Gibson voice...as I relocate my shoulder...)

~darylluke.
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 406 »
  Print  

Jump to: