Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:16:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:29:51 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 02:41:19 PM by RyanPumper

what other coins do you recommend?

There are a bunch of movers out there. But, I'm currently only releasing picks privately to members.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoPiero

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 09:25:34 AM

Your name implies you organize pump groups, but as I have read your posts, you provide private trading tips and directions. Good Job !
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:17:29 PM

Your name implies you organize pump groups, but as I have read your posts, you provide private trading tips and directions. Good Job !

Thanks.

I tend not to engage in market manipulation at all. If anything, I take advantage of market manipulation and through my picks this is what I teach my members to do also.

Don't get me wrong, it would be very foolish to assume that less than 80% of market movement is caused by manipulation because this market is absolutely rife with this and other sorts of exploits. That isn't to say that these conditions can't be used by an average trader to draw his own profits from the market.

Exploiters will exploit as and when they see fit and they aren't going to stop any time soon due to the gains that they are pulling in. But the way the market works: volume indicators, visible buy/sell orders etc - we can see their every move, often before execution... allowing us to get in early and profit.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:29:12 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Weekly Roundup
Week Beginning: 09/22
Week Ending: 09/27

Round up of this weeks picks. ARCOIN delivered the largest return. Followed by SLG and VLTY. As the volume was down these week, there wasn't
many consistent performers. However I have noticed that low volume makes market manipulation very obvious and simple to take advantage of.

Those that followed each of my suggestions this week are up 1,753%. Many more picks to come.

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

SonicCoin

For three weeks in a row SSD has put up a respectable performance. Every time it dips traders pile in to take advantage of discounted rates. If you visited the SSD market right now you will see that, still, more SSD is being bought than sold. The community is building in size and the developers are maintaining consistency. SSD is definitely one to watch.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:35:05 PM

PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membership
Week Beginning: 09/29
Week Ending: 10/05

Registration for next weeks Membership is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 9/30 at 6pm EDT. Current members are up over 4,759% over the past four weeks.

The next coins are primed and we will begin accumulation on Monday

Happy Trading!

CryptoPiero

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 10:16:09 PM

Registration for next weeks Membership is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 9/30 at 6pm EDT. Current members are up over 4,759% over the past four weeks.

The next coins are primed and we will begin accumulation on Monday

Happy Trading!

How much is the price ?
lakala

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:29:38 AM

NLG buy support coming for potential pump again.

BitNet(VPNCOIN)第二论赠币:VikSbFcj3ogVByPajAYzvuAEoWir9shYNZ
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:55:38 PM

How much is the price ?

Membership is at 0.5BTC per week.

Registration for next week closes on Tues 9/30

NLG buy support coming for potential pump again.

NLG is always a good bet. I am impressed with the dev and their community is solid.

Currently only 3BTC stopping the market shooting up 33%. All it needs is a nice jolt of volume (which will come) and the market will begin to lift.

So I would definitely pick up some NLG, especially at these prices... if you can get in below 500 sats then you can scoop a quick 50% gain in the next few days.

Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:29:50 PM

I Can predict a pump for free Wink Neoscoin , you will see !
Zurg49

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 07:03:46 PM

I'm moving most of my BTC to LTCD (LitecoinDark). Block-halving is coming up next week and I'm sure the price will easily x3. Solid community aswell.
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:56:32 PM

I like the way that order book is shaping up on NEOS. Looks like something is in the works.

I'm moving most of my BTC to LTCD (LitecoinDark). Block-halving is coming up next week and I'm sure the price will easily x3. Solid community aswell.

Yeah, LTCD is totally lopsided right now. Huge buy support and almost zero resistance on the upside.

Looking at those sell orders, the market can jump with very little encouragement.

I have a little LTCD so will be paying attention.

Overall though, i really do feel that my Coin of the Week: SSD, is primed to make a very profitable move.

COIN OF THE WEEK

SonicCoin

For three weeks in a row SSD has put up a respectable performance. Every time it dips traders pile in to take advantage of discounted rates. If you visited the SSD market right now you will see that, still, more SSD is being bought than sold. The community is building in size and the developers are maintaining consistency. SSD is definitely one to watch.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 09:50:32 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2014, 08:03:12 PM by RyanPumper

27 Sep - 29 Sep
Total return: 105%
Coins: SSD, NLG

SSD

SSD has been my Coin of the Week for two weeks in a row now, and that’s due to the sheer willingness of their community to buy more SSD each and every time the price dips – you don’t see this too often with other coins. This coupled with the fact that the Dev is also very competent and active combines to form a recipe for high % yields and brilliant ROI.

As mentioned above, every time SSD dips people rush in to buy more. This has been the trend for two weeks now.

This has made the SSD market one that is simple to predict – thus easy to profit from. Slowly, more and more people are creeping into this market just due to this recurring cycle which will probably increase volatility and make these price swings even more profitable than they already are.

I bought some SSD yesterday because I expected a rebound in prices and my assumption proved to be an accurate one. As I’m typing this, buy support is building up in a major way – the entire community is beginning to realise that if this coin dips again, there will be tremendous profit to be had.

Consistency isn’t something that most coins offer.. SSD has put up an outstanding performance for several weeks now. Are we at the early stages of a major move?

Tip: People who make money in Crypto are open-minded and flexible. They’re also risk takers, because they believe in what they’re doing. They realise that there is always money being lost, so someone has to win. But, in order to really succeed in this market you need to have your own trading philosophy. Traders that lose don’t have a winning strategy, second, even among the traders who do, many don’t follow their strategy.. if you break a discipline once, the next transgression becomes much easier.

NLG

My trading philosophy is very simple, and this is something that I stress to Members on a regular basis.... When a coin that has been in the limelight for a considerable amount of time dips, it WILL spring back upwards in no time at all.

I have never seen a popular coin get dumped down and not spring upward at least 30% afterwards. Therefore, you must ‘always’ buy the dip – and if you’re not sharp enough to stay on top of the market at all times, just place some lowball bids in the order book along with some simple Dump Alerts on Cryptrader.com that way you don’t even have to be at the screen to benefit from a correction.

So keep an eye out for things like this because, as I said in an earlier post – there are hundreds of traders that make their living by using this strategy alone. They don’t waste time trying to pick bottoms or tops, they just sit back and take advantage of market momentum. Therefore they don’t ever need to be ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ – they simply take what the market gives them... that is the secret to consistent profit.

Tip: You need to have a strict set of rules and a Trading philosophy to establish any form of profitability in this market. But don’t be mistaken, it’s quite tempting to bend your own rules to make your current trades work, assuming that the favourability of your long-term statistics will take care of future profitability. Two of the cardinal sins of trading crypto – giving losses too much rope and taking profits prematurely – are both attempts to make current positions more likely to succeed, which only serves to the detriment of long-term performance.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

b00s624

-----------✄----------

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 05:22:34 PM

+1
...and today is releasing wallet V2

spacelab

Activity: 528

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 06:32:38 PM

follow @ccpump on twitter for short term profit picks
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:55:36 PM

Picks, buying in, and exit strategy are organised, thoroughly, every Monday and we execute our strategy throughout the week.

Registration for Pumpers Picks is now CLOSED

Current members are up 4,759% over the past four weeks.

Past Returns
Week Beginning: 09/22
Week Ending: 09/27
Coins: BTM, SLG, AR, XBOT, AERO, HAL, CANN, VLTY, SSD
Return: 1,753%

Week Beginning: 09/15
Week Ending: 09/20
Coins: CANN, SHADE, SSD, XBOT, APEX, LTCD, HAL, NLG
Return: 945%

Week Beginning: 09/08
Week Ending: 09/14
Coins: KORE, NEOS, SSV, XST, LXC, CANN
Return: 523%

Week Beginning: 09/01
Week Ending: 09/07
Coins: HAL, NLG, VIA, XST
Return: 1,539%

(Registration re-opens on Saturday 10/4)

Happy Trading!

beitris.dwlul

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:53:28 AM

i could have bagged some money on kore but i bitched up again.

RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:03:22 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2014, 01:15:28 AM by RyanPumper

29 Sep - 1 Oct
Total return: 318%
Coins: START, XCASH

The hard work in trading comes in the preparation. The actual process of trading, however, should be effortless. You have to let the arrow shoot itself. In trading, whenever there is effort, force, straining, struggling, or trying, it’s wrong. The perfect trade is one that requires no effort.

START

START recently switched from Scrypt to x11 and has been in the limelight for some days now. I like watching Coins that build momentum via community promotion. Specifically the coins that are able to maintain good volume for a number of days. Because when coins like this begin to dip – they produce the opportunity to execute a series of risk free trades simply because these markets with good momentum will always rebound after a plunge in price.

There are several ways to gauge market momentum. Personally, I look at the trade history.. How often are trades being executed? If I see a nice stream of trades have been executed every 2 - 3 minutes this is typically an indication of strong market momentum.

Once that’s out of the way I want to look at where the market is most likely to go. By that I mean, is there any sell resistance? Is there good buy support?

Also, this may go against everything you have learned about trading... but, If I see that sell resistance is thin or nonexistent, I tend not to take into account buying support at all in fact I will buy in even in cases where there is no significant buy support – because the market will always be more likely to shoot upward than drop if there is an absence of sell resistance.

However, If I notice a bunch of stacked orders on the sell side, then that tells me that the price wont be going upwards any time soon.

My decision to trade this market was born out of the simple fact that 1. START was in the limelight and has been receiving considerable attention... 2. There was market momentum .. 3. No sell resistance.. 4. The market was moving sideways  (price increasing slightly, then dipping.. then lifting etc)

I let the market dictate my trade, instead of forcing my own opinion on the market. It’s much easier to trade with the trend rather than against it.

Tip: When trading is going well it will seem effortless. If trading isn’t going well, you can’t force it right by working harder. If you are in a particularly bad trading period, when nearly every decision you make seems to be wrong, trying harder won’t help. It will only make matters worse. You can work harder in doing more research. You can work harder in trying to figure out what’s going wrong. But you can’t work harder at trading. If you are out of sync with the markets, trying harder will often make the situation even worse.

XCASH

Again, my reason for getting into this market was due to technical factors rather than fundamentals.

Absolutely no sell resistance whatsoever made this play a no brainer.

As I said earlier, I tend not to look for buy support because good buy support only implies that there are several people who aren't willing to buy in at the current market rate, they would rather put their orders on the buy side in the anticipation of a slump in price.

I always look to assess sell resistance before anything else. Is there any sell walls blocking and preventing a smooth journey toward profit? (bear in mind a sell wall can be as minuscule as 1BTC – but will still intimidate most traders into selling off their position or not getting into a market at all). In this regard, XCASH looked brilliant as the path to profit was free of blockage.

This was more of a buy in because the slightest jolt of volume will send the market into orbit – than a momentum play.. and that is how things played out. My price alerts began to sound off as I was bought out of the market with a rather handsome 231% gain.

Tip: Winning streaks often lead to complacency. This is something I stress to members. Complacency  leads to sloppy trading. In these winning periods, traders are least likely to consider what might go wrong, especially worst case scenarios. The moral is: when your positions are sailing to new highs almost daily, and when all of your trades are working, be 10 times more cautious! These are the times to guard against complacency and to be extra alert in order to lock profits in.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

CT_Rick

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:48:00 PM

My decision to trade this market was born out of the simple fact that 1. START was in the limelight and has been receiving considerable attention... 2. There was market momentum .. 3. No sell resistance.. 4. The market was moving sideways

could you explain more about this what does it mean when a market is moving sideways?
and what are todays picks?

Capt Drake

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:34:36 PM

My decision to trade this market was born out of the simple fact that 1. START was in the limelight and has been receiving considerable attention... 2. There was market momentum .. 3. No sell resistance.. 4. The market was moving sideways

could you explain more about this what does it mean when a market is moving sideways?

Moving sideways is when the lows and highs are the same throughout the period.

If you need more info go to investopedia.
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:21:57 PM

Moving sideways is when the lows and highs are the same throughout the period.

If you need more info go to investopedia.

This exactly...

A market that is moving sideways isn't in an up or down trend and will exhibit a lot of staggered price action between a tight range. You can also call this consolidation, or the "accumulation phase".. it all refers to the same thing and ends either when prices break-out or plunge downwards.

If I see this sideward movement, in addition to conditions where market momentum is building and there is low/no sell resistance, then it's more likely that the market will break-out rather than fall into decline.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: