Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:56:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily)  (Read 221099 times)
btcspender

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:52:02 PM

Just signed for the coming week, looking forward to see how it plays out  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:10:26 PM

Just signed for the coming week, looking forward to see how it plays out  Grin

You will lose your money Cheesy
RyanPumper (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:02:11 PM

Hi Ryan

Very helpful thread, thanks very much.

I really appreciated all the tips you shared & am working my way up to affording your PP group but will wait till I have a couple of BTC to invest. 

In your very first post you attached a screenshot saying "This video shows how you should be executing your trends: "www.youtube..." & then it's cut off.

Any chance you could share the link in full please?  as keen to learn the techniques that have stood you in good stead.

Thanks again for all the free tips

John

Hey,

thanks. It's nice to know that people are finding this information useful.

These are the exact same tactics that I used to accelerate my accumulation of BTC, and as this market is still brand-new in comparison with the other established financial markets - each tactic that I reveal is still at high potency today.. specifically, methods such as trading in sync with market momentum, placing buy orders 40% - 50% below high volume markets to bag quick profits from corrections, how to spot a rally 'before' the actual breakout etc.

All are tools you can use to put yourself one step ahead of the average trader who buys whilst better informed traders are selling.

Regarding the vid, check your messages.

Cheers

brummie

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:52:26 AM

Thanks again
watched the video, won't link as you avoided doing this - but it's by a trader called Mike Ser, so if anyone else reading this thread wants some tips you can find him on youtube
gonna sort out the stop loss thing on cryptrader & place a couple of micro-orders to make sure I'm doing it right
jk
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:15:49 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 02:29:27 PM by RyanPumper

13 Oct - 14 Oct
Total return: 184%
Coins: CANN

Don’t focus too much on making money; focus on protecting what you have. Protective stops  are one of the most effective tools for limiting your downside risk on each trade. However, many traders use terrible approaches in placing their stops... approaches so terrible that the stop can actually make matters worse. You have to be willing to allow enough risk for a trade to work. If you’re inexperienced in using stops, especially in Crypto, then placing a stop too close to your entry point is likely to lead to multiple losses. Essentially, you want to be placing your stop orders at a price point that disproves your initial reason for originally getting into the trade. When you grow more accustomed to using stop orders – you can use tighter stops, but be prepared to interfere manually as – due to the current infrastructure being quite makeshift, our exchanges aren’t at the level they should be - you may find that often the market will gap down and fall below your stop order without bringing you out of the market. I frequently advise people to first work out how much they are ‘willing to lose’ on each trade, then decide where the market should not go if you’re right about a specific trade – that’s where you place your stop.

CANN

After reaching a new ATH on Monday  @ 6K –  CANN smashed through that price range and continued on, gaining 100%+

With over 500BTC worth of volume, this reminds me of the days of VRC and also when BTCD first began to kick up some serious dust. With the 1:1 pegging of 1 CANN – 1g Cannabis coming on the 20th it isn’t a wonder why we have seen this surge in volume.

CANN has been a recurring Pumpers Pick since early September when it's value was sitting around 1.3K Satoshi. After having reached 14743K Satoshi today, that is a 1034% gain since early Sep. Not too bad.

I have been in and out of CANN over the past few days – diving in as sell resistance dissipates and letting market momentum drive my positions into profit.

Tip: So much is made out of “entry  / exit points”... But when you boil down to the essential minerals of trading – an entry or exit “point” holds very little relevance whatsoever. If you are spending your time trying to pick bottoms and tops then it is certain that you will never find any success whatsoever. Trying to pick a bottom or top is essentially an attempt to force an opinion on a market – and that never ends well. Your job is to find high probability trading opportunities. Think to yourself – “where can the most money be made”?..  “If I buy in, then what needs to happen to bring me out with a profit?”.. “Is there good trading volume?”... “Is there momentum – when were the last executed trades?”.. This is the way you need to be thinking. When you grasp this, you will suddenly find yourself being bought out of the market at the top because you correctly assessed the trading volume in relation to the sell orders... you will find yourself “buying at the bottom” because you’re able to ‘look beyond the sell wall’ and see that – overall – resistance is low. Don’t be like everyone else, don’t just take the textbook trades.. wherever there is a full blown rally, there is a breakout brewing up in another market.

Avoid the temptation of wanting to be completely right by shunning all or nothing decisions and instead scaling in and scaling out of positions.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.

RichQuick

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:49:04 AM

what hapened with your trades on GHOST?
rocoro
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:26:09 PM

what hapened with your trades on GHOST?

I've noticed in the past when he mentioned other names of stocks ..
I think when they didn't perform as expected, then he just doesn't talk about them.  lol

I'm trying to think of some of the names of other ones.. ETHAN I think was one too.

thoridan

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:53:09 PM

Another photoshopping error on one of his trades a few days ago too.

Would love to know how much he's putting down on each trade as well, can't be that much
rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:27:00 PM

Not to bring up anything else, lol  
But he deleted my post in his other self-moderated thread - someone asked why there never seems to be much feedback,  
I replied about my suspicions of shill accounts (users with little number of posts) and cohorts coming in to say he's great whenever people question him..
Which kind of leads me to believe its true.
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:33:23 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 07:21:31 PM by RyanPumper

14 Oct - 15 Oct
Total return: 247%
Coins: APEX, GPC

What is your niche? Do you have a trading style? Personally, my strategy is based on short-term trading, which is how I make my bread and butter. The occasional long-term trades are icing on the cake. I believe that only short-term price swings can be foreseen with adequate precision. I’m also a firm believer in anticipating price direction, but not magnitude. I don’t set price targets. I either place my sells in relation to the amount of volume coming into the market VS the total sum of the Sell orders, or I simply get out when the market action tells me it’s time to get out, rather than based on any consideration of how far the price has gone.

APEX

Good fundamentals + Good technical elements = Home run!

Aside from the forthcoming updates etc, this coin has a brilliant and active team behind it. Thus APEX has been a recurring Pumpers Pick for just over a Month now.

The volume may look unnatural, but this is what it looks like when a mass of traders simultaneously take advantage of a market that is void of any Sell resistance.

And that is what it all comes down to. The Crypto market is as simple as that.

Due to the lack of liquidity and the almost laughable trade volume in each market – you are free to have your wicked way with any coin of your choosing.. provided the fundamentals aren’t terrible and your path to profit isn’t clogged with the most unsightly sell walls.

Despite what you may have been led to believe, or what you saw in a documentary – or what you were force-fed at some trading seminar... Trading is as simple as taking advantage of high probability opportunities. Making the most of situations where the odds are tilted in your favour. Trading isn’t about picking tops, or bottoms... or  being right or wrong on a trading idea. It is about finding an edge and putting yourself ahead of the curve because, if your approach is similar to that of the majority of traders, you will eventually get wiped out.

The majority will always do the wrong things at the wrong time, thus the chips will always end up being concentrated in the hands of the few instead of the many.

Tip: Always keep in mind that there are hoards of deep pocketed traders who play these markets – but aren’t frequenters of the Bitcointalk forums. They make most of their trading decisions based on technical factors alone. So don’t get too engrossed and absorbed in the daily noise or even market-sentiment. When the technicals of a coin are in perfect order – that is where the volume is going to go, regardless of what the general sentiment of the market is. People tend to over complicate things, using overly excessive and, sadly, useless indicators and charts. Which only serve to the detriment of your overall performance. That’s not to say that Fundamentals such as news and updates aren’t relevant. I tend to pay some attention to fundamentals when trading, but not in the conventional way. I don’t try to gauge whether the fundamentals are bullish or bearish. Rather, I focus on the market’s response to fundamental news. For example, if a market is shrugging off a barrage of bearish news, I would view that as an impending bull move.

GPC

GPC. An oldie, but a goodie.

A surge in volume brought this market to my attention. Especially since there was no news or updates to warrant a buying frenzy.

Of course this goes to show how important technical factors are. The technicals were so on point that to pass this market by without putting on a trade, would be like leaving money in the street.

This particular trade was as simple as walking in and picking money up from the floor.

Buy support was minimal, but that didn’t concern me. Because, when I looked at the sell orders I could see a 300% move right there in the orderbook. I could also see that it would take an insignificant amount of BTC to force the market into an upward swing.

An absolute no brainer from start to finish... and GPC still has enough steam left to put on a repeat performance.

GPC is being offered to the community via a Public Transfer of Leadership. GPC is a “vintage” coin with great potential.  All interested parties can go here to have a look.

Tip: It is very important to distinguish between respect for the market and fear of the market. Being respectful of the market will assure that your losses are kept to an absolute minimum. Fear will keep you from making correct decisions. You won’t win, if you’re fearful of losing.

Avoid the temptation of wanting to be completely right by shunning all or nothing decisions and instead scaling in and scaling out of positions.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points. Oct - Dec will be very interesting.

BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:14:13 PM

Question...

I checked your trades on my tracker, you seem to be on the GMT+1 timezone.

Why are you 175% in profit? How did you come up with this number?

First square, at the 48 satoshi and minute 11, you bought at most 0.02 BTC worth of GPC (the total volume for 3 minutes around your declared time).
Second square at the 05 minute two hours later, you sold at most 0.2 BTC worth of GPC.
Third square, at the 13 minute, you sold at most 0.9 BTC worth of GPC.

Again, my numbers don't add up, you either used pocket change, or you had 1 BTC worth of GPC from previous buys not presented here. And again, where does the 175% come from? You obviously sold in two instances, you can't claim full profit on the second sale for both of them and if you do, it's only on 0.02 BTC at most (the volume you generated at your buy point).

Am I mistaken somehow? Apologies if so...
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:27:28 PM

When the technicals of a coin are in perfect order – that is where the volume is going to go, regardless of what the general sentiment of the market is. People tend to over complicate things, using overly excessive and, sadly, useless indicators and charts. Which only serve to the detriment of your overall performance. That’s not to say that Fundamentals such as news and updates aren’t relevant. I tend to pay some attention to fundamentals when trading, but not in the conventional way. I don’t try to gauge whether the fundamentals are bullish or bearish. Rather, I focus on the market’s response to fundamental news. For example, if a market is shrugging off a barrage of bearish news, I would view that as an impending bull move.

Case in point

Guys, If this is what your trade station looks like, then you'd want to reduce the clutter.

This may be attributing to maintaining the trend of you cancelling out your gains with exponential losses.

If you want to be consistently profitable, ditch the charts and re-align your attention to the order book.

mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:33:55 PM

i was a member a week ago, and none of his  13 picks went up in price!!
now i lost 0,5btc i think he is a fucking dirty scammer!!
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:38:33 PM

Guys, If this is what your trade station looks like, then you'd want to reduce the clutter.
This is not my trade station. This is my specially built RyanPumper tracker station, made just for you. It detects and tracks all the pumps you make on BITTREX in real time and lets me check all the public information you provide. I don't even trade based on it, it's not useful for that.

Nice detraction, however my issue with falsely advertising a 175% gain for your upcoming report remains Wink

Again, I will step off and continue tracking, until you step up or step down... Keep doing what you're doing.
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:39:39 PM

This is my specially built RyanPumper tracker station, made just for you.

Flattered

none of his  13 picks went up in price!!

Actually....

rocoro
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:43:53 PM

i was a member a week ago, and none of his  13 picks went up in price!!
now i lost 0,5btc i think he is a fucking dirty scammer!!

that's what happened to me too, some of his picks are mediocre at best
and some picks don't do anything.

J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:03:02 AM

When the technicals of a coin are in perfect order – that is where the volume is going to go, regardless of what the general sentiment of the market is. People tend to over complicate things, using overly excessive and, sadly, useless indicators and charts. Which only serve to the detriment of your overall performance. That’s not to say that Fundamentals such as news and updates aren’t relevant. I tend to pay some attention to fundamentals when trading, but not in the conventional way. I don’t try to gauge whether the fundamentals are bullish or bearish. Rather, I focus on the market’s response to fundamental news. For example, if a market is shrugging off a barrage of bearish news, I would view that as an impending bull move.

Case in point

This may be attributing to maintaining the trend of you cancelling out your gains with exponential losses.

If you want to be consistently profitable, ditch the charts and re-align your attention to the order book.

I like the part most where RyanPumper deliberately ignores the evidence brought forth upon him. Completely ignores the question and replies with basically 'Ignore Chart. Reduce Clutter. Look @ Order Book'

Yea I get what you mean, but when there is evidence of you posting false profit %'s you need to address them and not ignore them. But then again, you can continue to choose to just ignore them. But those with the current claims of your members not making gains on your picks doesnt look good down the road.  Wink
RyanPumper (OP)

PumpersPicks.com

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:32:43 AM

... erm... 48 to 132 is a 175% gain.

Unless the rules of simple mathematics no longer apply.

you bought at most 0.02 BTC worth of GPC (the total volume for 3 minutes around your declared time).

Actually:

Again, my numbers don't add up

Agreed.

claims of your members not making gains on your picks

That is folly..

If you pour over my Picks issued privately to members:

Pumpers Picks Week 1:
8 Picks in total. out of which two Picks gained 100%+, five picks gained 50%+, and one pick went up 40%+
Verdict: 6 Coins out of 8 went to the moon
Total gain: 523%

Pumpers Picks Week 2:
8 Picks in total. out of which every pick gained 50%+, five picks gained 100%+, one pick gained 290%+
Verdict: 8 Coins out of 8 went to the moon
Total gain: 945%

Pumpers Picks Week 3:
12 Picks in total. out of which one pick gained 1100%+, three picks gained 100%+, three picks gained 50%+
Verdict: 9 Coins out of 12 went to the moon
Total gain: 1,753%

Pumpers Picks Week 4:
8 Picks in total. out of which every pick gained 45%+, four picks gained 100%+, two picks gained 200%+, One pick gained 350%+
Verdict: 8 Coins out of 8 went to the moon
Total gain: 1,212%

Pumpers Picks Week 5:
14 Picks in total. out of which every pick gained 40%+, five picks gained 100%+, three picks gained 210%+, One pick gained 350%+
Verdict: 10 Coins out of 14 went to the moon
Total gain: 1,076%

Several weeks worth of accuracy

Several more to come.

BombaUcigasa
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:45:52 AM

... erm... 48 to 132 is a 175% gain.

Unless the rules of simple mathematics no longer apply.
They do. Let me apply them:

(x * 132 + y * 83) / (z * 48) = 1.75
y ≠ 0
x + y = z

This equation has no solutions. It is impossible to either have y = 0 (a sale can't be made for less than 50k satoshi), or the result to be 1.75. Your actual result, with any numbers you might imagine to be usable at trade sizes will always be less than 175%. Therefor, using this as a claimed result is a lie. It was possible to make even 200% profit around that time, but you did not provide proof that you specifically did in that situation.

Actually:

Again, my numbers don't add up
Agreed.
Glad you agree. See my chart that has 1 minute precision (not 1-24 hours like the shitty BITTREX charts). At the exact minute and second you took that buy order, which was instant, the volume was increased by 0.02 BTC. After your purchase, several others amounted to 1.6 BTC as seen also in my chart. The price went above 50 after 10 minutes, so an instant order was unlikely at 50+ ASK.

If you want to provide proof, show us the order quantities from your history or exercise intellect and don't battle this with insufficient preparation.
FelixOliver

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 09:10:35 AM

my chart has 1 minute precision (not 1-24 hours like the shitty BITTREX charts).

At the exact minute and second you took that buy order

Make up your mind sir. Is it 1 minute precision or second by second?

Weirdo

You come here with some garbo makeshift graph asking another man about how much money he makes as if you have a vagina instead of nuts. All the while, you have done nothing at all for the community apart from trolling others who have made significant contributions.

I'd suggest that you take these hilarious graphs to your own thread where you can post some methodology and help others make gains on their own like Ryan has.

Unless the ultimate extent of your skill is based around devising material to stalk other men like some voyeuristic deviant
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: