Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NoirShares UPDATE REQUIRED Advanced Features✔, Unique PoW✔  (Read 69912 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
toldy

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:26:49 AM

Even one year from now, someone is going to wake up and go "hey! I forgot I had NRS. What about me?"

This will go on and on..  It doesn't matter how hard you try, there will always be people not up to speed.  This last person said they don't understand english very well and that is why they missed the snapshot.

If this is the case, then you should be careful investing in cryptocurrency that does not have a good forum or chat in your own language. At the very minimum get an interpreter to help you keep current with the developments. This is due diligence and your responsibility as an investor.

This user jjungchuri is a new user with only 1 post so far.

New venture: Your data in an real underground bunker. Interesting. http://tinyurl.com/msm8t3u

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jchpaik

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:21:51 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 03:35:06 AM by jchpaik

Even one year from now, someone is going to wake up and go "hey! I forgot I had NRS. What about me?"

This will go on and on..  It doesn't matter how hard you try, there will always be people not up to speed.  This last person said they don't understand english very well and that is why they missed the snapshot.

If this is the case, then you should be careful investing in cryptocurrency that does not have a good forum or chat in your own language. At the very minimum get an interpreter to help you keep current with the developments. This is due diligence and your responsibility as an investor.

This user jjungchuri is a new user with only 1 post so far.

I bet there are a lot more people who have never been informed about this merge. Not all investors spend their days on the forum when forum keeps changing its thread with bunch of trolls saying "NRS is a scam." People may have invested NRS because some altcoin news gave a good rate on NRS, or other sources. Bitcointalk.org shouldn't be the only source for the information. Know that NRS is tradable in many exchanges, and there are still buyers.

Also there are many people, even fluent English speakers, who are not able to understand the software and computer jargons. I didn't even know what Snapshot meant because translators don't even know what that means.  It's investors' fault? Cryptocurrency is a decentralized company that is backed by many investors who believe in the value of the coin. You want the cash flow if the coin wants to grow, and now you don't want those non-english speaking investors. Is NRS American coin?

Say you invested in Chinese company, and your shares are completely gone because the company decided to merge with other company, and only Chinese knew the merging because they were talking about this on their small forum. Wouldn't you be pissed off?

People invest in Noirshares because NRS has a good dev and potential to create a good DACs. People who believed and invested in NRS since beginning, when everybody didn't even know what it was and didn't believe NRS' technology, must be rewarded. Company cannot ignore investors.

If this problem isn't solved. People will always attack NRS on this issue when NRS becomes popular just like Darkcoin gets criticized on early vague history of instamining (although it wasn't.) I believe the dev will figure this out very well.
toldy

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:40:00 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 04:51:51 AM by toldy

It sounds like you are looking for some sort of guarantee.  

It seems as if you want to be sure every investor will be contacted personally, in their own language, fully explained everything, and given enough time for them to decide what they want to do on an individual basis.

Sorry, life doesn't work that way.

NRS puts out its public information (in english, as always). People bought their shares at their own risk knowing that fact.

If the Chinese community wants their information in Chinese, they can find the best translator that they trust to put up their own website, or create their own forum and talk about it there if they want.

This could be a good opportunity for a Chinese/English speaking person to get a website going (with advertisements, etc) and at the same time, providing a service to the chinese speaking community.

What if some person spoke Eskimo and is complaining they didn't know about the snapshot? Are we saying that all information should be sent to the North Pole for Eskimos too, because one person complained that when they bought NRS they didn't know the announcements wouldn't also be translated to Eskimo?

I know the Chinese community is much bigger than Eskimos.  But that only reinforces the idea that maybe a Chinese person could volunteer or even charge for their service to send out a private chinese announcement newsletter to subscribers.

This is where the community can get involved.  Barwizi is the developer of the technology. How people decide to invest their money is their risk.  There are no guarantees of anything.

(If someone has a guarantee, please show one that says all announcements will be sent in Chinese. I did not see one)

If this problem isn't solved. People will always attack NRS on this issue

People will always find reasons to attack NRS.  People will always find reasons to attack Bitcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin, and any other coin.  This is the normal thing to do:

1A. Invest in something

2A. Something happens that you do not like, and you lose money for any reason

3A. Attack the coin

What people do not realize is that it should work like this instead:

1B. Learn about what you are about to invest in

2B. Expect to lose your money, but also a chance to earn a profit too

3B. If something happens that you do not like, LEARN FROM IT

4B. After learning in step 3, try again and go back to step 1. You will have a greater chance of success.

But instead, we have hundreds of trolls on bitcointalk that like to blame everyone but themselves and are stuck at 3A instead, which wastes time. They learn nothing, and just complain, complain, complain.   These people will always get tricked out of their money because they cannot see their own mistakes.  They blame everyone but themselves.

You said it yourself:

not all investors spend their days on the forum when forum keeps changing its thread with bunch of trolls saying "NRS is a scam."

Yes, I know. It wasn't fun to read, and I had to spend a lot of time passing by those troll posts.  But you know what? The time I spent doing that rewarded me with knowing the snapshot was going to occur.  So I did not lose my investment.

You, or people you know said "not all their says spend their days on the forum" because they did not like seeing the NRS scam posts.  Well they had two choices:

1) get out of the investment

2) Find someone else who can read the forum to protect their investment.

OH, I see, you did this one:

3) Wait until something happens and complain "hey! I don't want to spend their days reading the forum. I believe the dev will figure this out very well."

Well..  The dev is not your babysitter.  Sorry to be so rude. But people really need to start hearing the truth at this point.

NO ONE is going to hold your hand in your investments.  It is 100% your choice to either BUY or SELL.

New venture: Your data in an real underground bunker. Interesting. http://tinyurl.com/msm8t3u
jchpaik

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:31:26 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 06:48:20 AM by jchpaik

It seems as if you want to be sure every investor will be contacted personally, in their own language, fully explained everything, and given enough time for them to decide what they want to do on an individual basis.

NRS puts out its public information (in english, as always). People bought their shares at their own risk knowing that fact.

If the Chinese community wants their information in Chinese, they can find the best translator that they trust to put up their own website, or create their own forum and talk about it there if they want.

This could be a good opportunity for a Chinese/English speaking person to get a website going (with advertisements, etc) and at the same time, providing a service to the chinese speaking community.

What if some person spoke Eskimo and is complaining they didn't know about the snapshot? Are we saying that all information should be sent to the North Pole for Eskimos too, because one person complained that when they bought NRS they didn't know the announcements wouldn't also be translated to Eskimo?

I know the Chinese community is much bigger than Eskimos.  But that only reinforces the idea that maybe a Chinese person could volunteer or even charge for their service to send out a private chinese announcement newsletter to subscribers.

This is where the community can get involved.  Barwizi is the developer of the technology. How people decide to invest their money is their risk.  There are no guarantees of anything.

(If someone has a guarantee, please show one that says all announcements will be sent in Chinese. I did not see one)

People will always find reasons to attack NRS.  People will always find reasons to attack Bitcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin, and any other coin.  This is the normal thing to do:

1A. Invest in something

3A. Attack the coin

4B. After learning in step 3, try again and go back to step 1. You will have a greater chance of success.

But instead, we have hundreds of trolls on bitcointalk that like to blame everyone but themselves and are stuck at 3A instead, which wastes time. They learn nothing, and just complain, complain, complain.   These people will always get tricked out of their money because they cannot see their own mistakes.  They blame everyone but themselves.

You said it yourself:

not all investors spend their days on the forum when forum keeps changing its thread with bunch of trolls saying "NRS is a scam."

Yes, I know. It wasn't fun to read, and I had to spend a lot of time passing by those troll posts.  But you know what? The time I spent doing that rewarded me with knowing the snapshot was going to occur.  So I did not lose my investment.

You, or people you know said "not all their says spend their days on the forum" because they did not like seeing the NRS scam posts.  Well they had two choices:

3) Wait until something happens and complain "hey! I don't want to spend their days reading the forum. I believe the dev will figure this out very well."

Well..  The dev is not your babysitter.  Sorry to be so rude. But people really need to start hearing the truth at this point.

NO ONE is going to hold your hand in your investments.  It is 100% your choice to either BUY or SELL.

I am not saying every developments and announcements should have been in every languages. I am saying that trading should have been blocked before the snapshot. I know it takes time for exchanges to respond, but it had to happen.

Exchanges announce when coins have wallet issues, deposit issues or when they kick the coins out. Most of investors look at the exchanges, not the forum.
Why are there still buy orders and trading volume in exchanges? Are you saying they are fully acknowledging the development but still are investing? Why let uninformed investors waste their money on dead coins? They have no idea what's going on! It is not just logical to me that you can just announce things on this forum and assume that everybody would know. Does noirshares website mention anything about snapshot? Is noirbittalk.org working? No

and your comments "People will always find reasons to attack NRS.  People will always find reasons to attack Bitcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin, and any other coin."
This is just wrong. If there was an issue, the issue has to be solved in mature, transparent manner. I'm not talking about those NRS trolls that are trolling because they lost money due to price dropped. I'm talking about people who didn't even realize their shares are destroyed completely.

And you said "Expect to lose your money, but also a chance to earn a profit too" " It is 100% your choice to either BUY or SELL."
Very true statement, but this doesn't apply here. It applies when NRS is on the market where people can bet on the future of NRS. It is 100% up to investors. but it doesn't apply when the shares are simply deleted by the development. Investors may assume that they might lose money by market not appreciating the value, but selected people's shares in their wallet are not supposed to be gone over night. If you are expecting every investors to go on the forum and read everything, and if that qualifies investors, NRS is not going to get big. Heavy investors with big cash in other alcoins or bitcoin 2.0 don't have to go on the forum and check everything out. They invest in coins that have intrinsic, technological values as a long term investment.

I'm not trying to talk bad about NRS. I have been investing since april quite a bit, and still a believer. I'm just pointing out the issue that might be a big problem in the future.
Frigga77

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:36:12 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 07:03:36 AM by Frigga77

I have asked a question, even repeated it and did not get an answer. I really want to know how the GF fund holders can retrieve their part from this new chain. I asked if we can import a bitcoin key, or maybe I should ask if we can import one of the private keys of the addresses we have given before and then get our part? Or is there another way?

I might have missed it, but I also would like to know what the ratio is the GF fund holders are entitled to.

NoirGroup LLDC (OP)

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:30:05 AM

I have asked a question, even repeated it and did not get an answer. I really want to know how the GF fund holders can retrieve their part from this new chain. I asked if we can import a bitcoin key, or maybe I should ask if we can import one of the private keys of the addresses we have given before and then get our part? Or is there another way?

I might have missed it, but I also would like to know what the ratio is the GF fund holders are entitled to.

This was already discussed, GF shareholders do not have a "part" in this in the sense you put it. GF shareholders are paid from lotto, which so far has only 1 tx as far as i see (will take a closer look later). The merge was simply to bring our 2 currencies together not to allocate shares to anyone. We do however have huge sums of GF funds that were held back from payout (mining op) that will need to be allocated. This will go out in a email that will come once the alpha phase is done.

For now we'd like to make sure the software performs as advertised else it all falls as a moot point.
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:44:24 AM

1A. Invest in something

3A. Attack the coin

You said it yourself:

I am not saying every developments and announcements should have been in every languages. I am saying that trading should have been blocked before the snapshot. I know it takes time for exchanges to respond, but it had to happen.

Exchanges announce when coins have wallet issues, deposit issues or when they kick the coins out. Most of investors look at the exchanges, not the forum.
Why are there still buy orders and trading volume in exchanges? Are you saying they are fully acknowledging the development but still are investing? Why let uninformed investors waste their money on dead coins? They have no idea what's going on! It is not just logical to me that you can just announce things on this forum and assume that everybody would know. Does noirshares website mention anything about snapshot? Is noirbittalk.org working? No

and your comments "People will always find reasons to attack NRS.  People will always find reasons to attack Bitcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin, and any other coin."
This is just wrong. If there was an issue, the issue has to be solved in mature, transparent manner. I'm not talking about those NRS trolls that are trolling because they lost money due to price dropped. I'm talking about people who didn't even realize their shares are destroyed completely.

And you said "Expect to lose your money, but also a chance to earn a profit too" " It is 100% your choice to either BUY or SELL."
Very true statement, but this doesn't apply here. It applies when NRS is on the market where people can bet on the future of NRS. It is 100% up to investors. but it doesn't apply when the shares are simply deleted by the development. Investors may assume that they might lose money by market not appreciating the value, but selected people's shares in their wallet are not supposed to be gone over night. If you are expecting every investors to go on the forum and read everything, and if that qualifies investors, NRS is not going to get big. Heavy investors with big cash in other alcoins or bitcoin 2.0 don't have to go on the forum and check everything out. They invest in coins that have intrinsic, technological values as a long term investment.

I'm not trying to talk bad about NRS. I have been investing since april quite a bit, and still a believer. I'm just pointing out the issue that might be a big problem in the future.

I'd like to point out that a developer does not control an exchange and its policies. My duty in that regard was to warn people here on the forum where i first made them aware of the software that there would be changes. After that i warned the exchanges, many times over and spoke with their personnel, after that there is little i can do.

I have looked at your issue and it will be addressed if the exchanges cooperate , however do not attempt to blame me over the issue. First and foremost I made as many people as possible aware of this and it has been going on for more than three weeks. And while most decent people do not spend their entire day on the forum, a simple weekly check on your investment would have showed you there were changes.

We live in a global world, and you are right, there should have been translations done , however the question becomes "done by whom?". I have always called on community members to participate and help with such issues with little or no response at all, as such there is little i can effect in that regard. Since you seem clearly invested and wish for there to be translations, would you like to lead by example?

I long ago asked for a Chinese translator since i intended to have a completely Chinese version of the wallet, NOONE responded to that. How then shall we proceed, am i to take classes in every language? And while i start working on language skills, Marketing and tech support....who will do the actual development?

I think it's unfair that you did not get the information on time and do not blame you, neither should you blame me, the situation will be addressed, but a realistic look at what i can control and cannot effect is required for us to find viable solutions. I value all of you and as a result i try to do things that are beneficial to the group, but I am only one man, and with our COO tied up trying to wade through the mess the last group of officers left, it leaves me little wiggle room and the work just piles up. 

barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:05:54 AM

NoirShares 2.0 Specs and Features

Random rewards spread over 5 bands of multipliers
Unique PoW✔
100k PoW blocks✔
Integrated Encrypted Messaging Suite✔
Games Suite -- Integrated Lotto (Being tested )✔
Blockchain Based Voting System ✔
Dynamic Loading/Unloading of wallets✔
Invoicing and Receipting functions✔
User specification of wallet files enabling enhanced management✔
Support for watch only addresses✔
Drastic UI changes to allow expansion of features and addition of phase 2 and phase 3 features and improvements.✔
Import/Dump wallet integration to UI✔

Beta Roll out Plan

Refactoring of code
Full systems testing
Integration of automatic fork correction
(Proposed) Decentralized in wallet Trade platform
Wallet UI improvements
Expansion of Games suite
Grant award for Officers fixes

And many more!!!
Frigga77

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:22:16 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 08:38:15 AM by Frigga77

This was already discussed, GF shareholders do not have a "part" in this in the sense you put it. GF shareholders are paid from lotto, which so far has only 1 tx as far as i see (will take a closer look later). The merge was simply to bring our 2 currencies together not to allocate shares to anyone. We do however have huge sums of GF funds that were held back from payout (mining op) that will need to be allocated. This will go out in a email that will come once the alpha phase is done.

For now we'd like to make sure the software performs as advertised else it all falls as a moot point.

Could you please refer me to the discussion about this part? I might have missed that one completely, and I would have wanted to vote on this one, don't remember having voted either? Why we did not get a percentage in this initial chain? We have given our money in February and until now seen very little for it in return.
BTW, how about the accounting for the bitcoin mining? I did not see profit from the mining also. Guess until now around 16 bitcoin or more could have been mined with those machines we have been paying for? If I have no part in the initial chain here, and only will get some part of the lotto payings, which I have no control over whatsoever, and which does not function yet, I feel I am really let down here. I have invested my money here and have no saying whatsoever in anything. Please consider to make the GF fund holders a little more happy, because it sounds we are always considered the least important here! I have been trying to be patient, but the lack of information that is given to the GF fund holders is really not good. Everytime I have to ask for this. You should be more proactive with that! We as GF fund holders, who were the first to believe in NRS, and trusted you with our money deserve that!
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:35:57 AM

Could you please refer me to the discussion about this part? I might have missed that one completely, and I would have wanted to vote on this one, don't remember having voted either? Why we did not get a percentage in this initial chain? We have given our money in February and until now seen very little for it in return.

initial chain

nice word play, however, this is a merge of two chains, it is not a new sharebase and GF shareholders are paid for the lotto, not for the existence of NRS. I have already revised the standard of GF shareholders to make them viable, however, churning out % of NRS is not ideal in a swap because we are basically just mapping two chain to one. Please read through the thread.
Frigga77

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:45:38 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 08:59:10 AM by Frigga77

Can someone please refer me to the part in the original thread where it says that GF fund holders will only get lotto benefits?

BTW I am considering to sell my part in the General Fund. Please send me your offers in PM. Let me see what you think my stake is worth. I got 0.52 stake I believe (have put in 0.26 BTC)
Frigga77

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:58:40 AM

nice word play, however, this is a merge of two chains, it is not a new sharebase and GF shareholders are paid for the lotto, not for the existence of NRS. I have already revised the standard of GF shareholders to make them viable, however, churning out % of NRS is not ideal in a swap because we are basically just mapping two chain to one. Please read through the thread.
What do you mean by: have revised the standard of GF shareholders to make them more viable?
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:08:03 AM

What do you mean by: have revised the standard of GF shareholders to make them more viable?

Meaning that we are restructuring with the goal of profit for GF shareholders. .
Frigga77

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:10:41 AM

Meaning that we are restructuring with the goal of profit for GF shareholders. .
So what is the restructuring going to be? What will it look like?
Frigga77

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:25:43 AM

Quote from: Barwizi
 You are guaranteed a permanent income from this DAC, ie your initial drop + % of profits/claims relevant to your investment.  3) Because (being dveloped) it is hard coded into NRS or any new Sharebases, even when the CFO, COO and CEO are not available, you still get your income, (completely trustless system) because it is handled by the client.
My interpretation of this is there is an initial amount I am entitled to as a GF fund holder in this new chain.
Frigga77

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:07:33 AM

Re: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014
August 31, 2014, 01:22:22 PM

Quote from: Mario241077 on August 31, 2014, 10:28:10 AM
I've understood correctly ??  GF Share remain separate from NRS ??
That do you mean on top?

what is a sharedrop?

if more people vote that we start a new chain altogether, leaving NRS as basic sharebase, then sharedrop for the average NRS holder is exactly their holdings. For a GF shareholder it it their holdings + a % representing their stake in the company. Newcomers can become GF shareholders by buying shares from holders. My understanding  is that user lajz99 and Lemon and Fries are looking to offload their shares.

lajz99 aka Koontas holds     0.0234 that is 2.34% of the general fund

Lemon and fries holds       0.0060 that is 0.6 % of the general fund.

You are free to contact them and negotiate prices. Be sure to use escrow  if you chose to transact with anyone on this forum.

This also gave me the impression GF shareholders would get a stake in the new blockchain.

I can go on quoting, found another one also, so my question is:

Why do GF holders not have a stake in the new blockchain while you have given the impression they would? And how are you going to compensate them?
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:35:04 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 11:09:25 AM by barwizi

You are guaranteed a permanent income from this DAC, ie your initial drop + % of profits/claims relevant to your investment.  3) Because (being dveloped) it is hard coded into NRS or any new Sharebases, even when the CFO, COO and CEO are not available, you still get your income, (completely trustless system) because it is handled by the client.
My interpretation of this is there is an initial amount I am entitled to as a GF fund holder in this new chain.

My not speaking about their benefits is simply because I am not ready since i have not completed the spec around those factors , as you can see from the screenshot , the lotto is not activated yet.  GF shareholders are free to check the skype thread where possible methods of redeeming their shares have been discussed.

You seem to have ignored the last part of my response, let me quote myself .

You are asking about your initial drop which falls under software and genesis block, the answer is NO GF shareholders are not entitled to more NRS based solely on the chain's existence. (while it would make some people happy, overally it is not good for the chain)

You asked about your % which is due (quite true), but it is paid off from the Lotto (software) meaning that until i figure out the glitches, there is little else to be said on that.You asked about hardcoding of GF addresses, which again falls under (software) , which again i can't speak on until i figure out the glitches.  If you read back two or so pages, you'll see that the chain froze up a bit last night, this was a grant award system failure (where the hardcode is meant to be). As a result i threw a quick fix and am now looking at how to fix all that in this ALPHA software, and should i scrap the idea altogether we will be stuck with manual payout until i can research a secure way of doing it without risking forks in the code or exploits.

So for now, expect manual payments , the first likely this weekend latest Monday.

So what is the restructuring going to be? What will it look like?

Details are still being hammered out , but mostly we are going to expand our scope, i am going to alter some of the initial concepts and we are going to have an effective policy that is fair on all sides.

We already have overdue payouts and I have decided that changes need to be made to ensure donators get their fair share (yes , i've changed the word to donor rather than investor on the advice of a officer). The concept itself and most of the promises will not be broken (they just have a nasty habit of being slow to mature) but we will be making changes, for example, once we are in the clear with this merger, we will begin discussing Project X more publicly.

Another change will be the expectation of an increase in investor participation and interest. Many tend to complain when i do something but when offered an opportunity to work with me, they all go quiet.

barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:36:48 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 10:57:29 AM by barwizi

You've also provided no information about the number of coins that will be taken from this new merged coin and dispersed to shareholders.  I'm assuming that will be the case, so what is that %?

This question has never been answered by the CEO or CMO or which C.O ever, which also gave me the impression GF holders were going to have a stake. Otherwise you could have said he was wrong in assuming this.

You'll note that his comments are deleted without being read.
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 10:56:46 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 11:08:45 AM by barwizi

Had i managed to do the colored coins integration on time in order to allow mixing of lotto currency with NRS while keeping a distinction, then it would have been possible to meet you intepretation.
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:07:25 AM

Re: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014
August 31, 2014, 01:22:22 PM

Quote from: Mario241077 on August 31, 2014, 10:28:10 AM
I've understood correctly ??  GF Share remain separate from NRS ??
That do you mean on top?

what is a sharedrop?

if more people vote that we start a new chain altogether, leaving NRS as basic sharebase, then sharedrop for the average NRS holder is exactly their holdings. For a GF shareholder it it their holdings + a % representing their stake in the company. Newcomers can become GF shareholders by buying shares from holders. My understanding  is that user lajz99 and Lemon and Fries are looking to offload their shares.

lajz99 aka Koontas holds     0.0234 that is 2.34% of the general fund

Lemon and fries holds       0.0060 that is 0.6 % of the general fund.

You are free to contact them and negotiate prices. Be sure to use escrow  if you chose to transact with anyone on this forum.

This also gave me the impression GF shareholders would get a stake in the new blockchain.

I can go on quoting, found another one also, so my question is:

Why do GF holders not have a stake in the new blockchain while you have given the impression they would? And how are you going to compensate them?

They do not because the codebase is different and it is a merger, NOT a NEW DAC. They get 80% of proceeds from the lotto, that is how it will be rather than continuous offering of shares that cannot be interchanges easily. The ideas i had were either bad or just did not make sense when put into practice.

I think you should wait until the software is full deployed, then we can see which interpretations are correct or wrong.

You have not commented on whether your balance is correct (assuming you were still holding NRS or NRB), so i take t you have not tried the wallet. How then will you dividends reach you if you dont even know if the wallet works ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: