Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:36:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NoirShares UPDATE REQUIRED Advanced Features✔, Unique PoW✔  (Read 69912 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:14:47 AM

In the end Barwizi you have proven to be what you really are: a crook

Stop fudding right now!  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kennyP

Activity: 544

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:18:20 AM

any news yet on the reboot?
Galactus

Activity: 505

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 01:24:02 AM

What is working Explorer NoirShares?

barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:17:14 AM

any news yet on the reboot?

Perhaps i was not clear in my last posts.

NoirShares as a standalone currency does not make sense to me or the rest of the world. This is because unless i grow a pair of satoshi's balls, it will just fall into altcoin oblivion.

With this in mind i approached another group whose general ideas for currency and crypto development match my own. Here is what we agreed  for my help in coding :-

1) NRS 2.0 holders (snapshot) will receive their holdings translated on the their blockchain. ( approx 2.7 Million NRS to distribute)

2) GF donators will be awarded a distribution that includes a 25% bump on this chain

3) Optionally, we could either a) Launch a seperate chain for further distribution of NRT which would be merge mined or else we b) issue NRT as a crypto-stock built into to their pre-existing chain.

I'm leaning towards b) because it is simply a clean solution that requires us to only have our funds, no infrastructure requirements, maintenance falls to the entire development team and we ensure survival by encouraging more coins to join in.

Another option being investigated is side chains but that is so far off , i doubt it will make the cut.

The coins for NRS distribution have already been prepared, but they can only be sent once i have held up my end of the development deal.
Billyboy402

Activity: 599

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:30:24 PM

so short answer

Your giving up and going to help "another project"

THIS ACCOUNT WAS HACK > SORRY FOR ANY ONE THAT HAS DEALT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
Billyboy402

Activity: 599

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:32:39 PM

just think , If you left it as NRS 1.0

We would still be mining it ....
It would be still on exchange ....
It would be worth something .....

THIS ACCOUNT WAS HACK > SORRY FOR ANY ONE THAT HAS DEALT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
Mirko

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 10:32:28 AM

Dear Barwiti,

I am a shareholder of NRS fund. I also have a backup of my wallet where I had NRS from april last year, can I use this backup with the latest wallet and what actually is the last wallet. The links on the first page of this thread doesn't work anymore.

Please answer by questions.

NoirGroup LLDC (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:13:20 AM

Dear Barwiti,

I am a shareholder of NRS fund. I also have a backup of my wallet where I had NRS from april last year, can I use this backup with the latest wallet and what actually is the last wallet. The links on the first page of this thread doesn't work anymore.

Please answer by questions.

Hold on to your wallet there is no network because noone is running the wallet on a public node.
NoirGroup LLDC (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:42:19 AM

just think , If you left it as NRS 1.0

We would still be mining it ....
It would be still on exchange ....
It would be worth something .....

Such naive thinking. Please take a moment to answer my questions....

Is mining something that can be done on a truly global scale? Is mining something that can eventually be done by a billion people?

What good is an exchange if they refuse to update to the latest version? Did you ever bother to send an email to the "exchange" to remind them that the developer had a new update?

NRS value was clearly hinged on the developer. That in and of itself is fatal and should never be allowed to happen. Stop thinking short term profits of a few cents/dollars a day and think long term.

so short answer

Your giving up and going to help "another project"

LOL, read his responses.
BarTeam

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 11:07:12 AM

People should archive this forums... these are the digital books of the new ERA... =) One day it all going to be history... some will like to read, some others not. But the nice thing about it is that people forget how much intellectual property is shared on these forums! It's basically a database of information indexed in a very strange way only humans can dare to understand... still, sometimes not even those!

I do not care for the fact who's a crap guy or not... or who robed who or made false announces or the other way around... if you all got interested about the genesis of bitcoin... then all of you knew in what "trouble" you were going to... this is research... not business! The passion about cryptocurrency is not money/profit... it's rather technology and the ability to create new tools that revolutionize the way we exchange value and information. Money was a simple way of attracting people and just another way of proving that money moves mountains... even people that did not knew a thing about coding did learn a bit just because of crypto. So at the end it proved to be a success reason to call people into a cause. But not because it was ever the real cause. If you risked your life on bitcoin you risked your life in research... it's not a betting game (sorry). It's others motivation and dedication your are believing in. Get real with yourself...

Good things should be remembered... bad things should be given second chances... be positive and you will find technology and learning much more fun.

Barwizi... one thing, you have balls! And what a story you created. Good luck. Have Fun! =)
Mirko

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 02:15:19 PM

Barwizi,

I am starting to lose my nerves. I really don't know what are you doing or what have you done, but with you I managed to somehow lose multiple BTC. You answers are empty and there are no updates lately. Please give some feedback on what the fuck are you doing lately....

RawCrypto

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:43:35 AM

I still have some NRS stuck on polo from long time ago, think I can get them somehow?

@RawCrypto
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 09:29:09 PM

I still have some NRS stuck on polo from long time ago, think I can get them somehow?

bump
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 06:49:46 AM

That thread always makes me  Roll Eyes

alt19

Activity: 328

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:52:07 AM

Noirbits and Noirshares $270 NRB/BTC and $540 NRS/BTC trading volume at Cryptsy over the last 30 days,
at Poloniex frozen... why?

news? community?

are Nubits (Nushares) relevant somehow?

estimated NRB or NRS supply over the next 10 years?
the information is needed for http://alt19.com/19/cryptocurrency.php

thank you
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 11:33:40 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 11:44:37 AM by Mario241077

ORB is one of the most stable currencies in the past year! Check it self!

sort by year

http://alt19.com/19/cryptocurrency.php

How you think about a takeover by ORB?

so orb can growing with you

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
sulfurtank

Activity: 592

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 08:05:23 PM

People should archive this forums... these are the digital books of the new ERA... =) One day it all going to be history... some will like to read, some others not. But the nice thing about it is that people forget how much intellectual property is shared on these forums! It's basically a database of information indexed in a very strange way only humans can dare to understand... still, sometimes not even those!

I do not care for the fact who's a crap guy or not... or who robed who or made false announces or the other way around... if you all got interested about the genesis of bitcoin... then all of you knew in what "trouble" you were going to... this is research... not business! The passion about cryptocurrency is not money/profit... it's rather technology and the ability to create new tools that revolutionize the way we exchange value and information. Money was a simple way of attracting people and just another way of proving that money moves mountains... even people that did not knew a thing about coding did learn a bit just because of crypto. So at the end it proved to be a success reason to call people into a cause. But not because it was ever the real cause. If you risked your life on bitcoin you risked your life in research... it's not a betting game (sorry). It's others motivation and dedication your are believing in. Get real with yourself...

Good things should be remembered... bad things should be given second chances... be positive and you will find technology and learning much more fun.

Barwizi... one thing, you have balls! And what a story you created. Good luck. Have Fun! =)

A technique this guy uses is to be mindful of the moment between when I have an urge to post and then actually post that. That is the place you have a choice. There is a moment of choice before you do something you regret, and the negative feeling will pass. Never look back, you won't like what's behind you.
Anduril_FotW

Activity: 413

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 12:38:02 AM

Wow, for some reason I always keep checking this thread for any new posts.
Of course Barwizi is long gone, off saving the world somewhere in his head...

A community takeover or a takeover by anybody even remotely interested in making something out of this project might be the way to go I guess.
As far as I'm concerned this project is abandoned at this point, so upside to that is that it can only get better from here on  Wink

"The Blade that was Broken shines again!"
loveys

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 11:44:13 AM

where can download this wallet? Embarrassed

waves

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████▄   ▄██████▄
       ▄████████ ▄██████████▄
     ▄████████▀▄██████████████▄
   ▄████████▀▄████▀▄▄▄▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████ ████▀▄█████▄▀█████████▄
████████████▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀█████████
 ▀██████▀▄▄ ▀████████▄▀████▄▀█████▀
   ▀██▀▄████  ▀███▄▀███▄▀████▄▀█▀
     ▄████▀▄██▄ ▀███▄▀███▄▀██▀
      ▀█▀▄████▀▄▄ ▀███▄▀███▄
        ▀███▀▄████  ▀███▄▀▀
          ▀▄████▀▄██▄ ▀█▀
            ▀█▀▄████▀
              ▀███▀
.SMART.........
.CONTRACT..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

███████████████  ██▄
   ██           ██   ▀██
   ██           ██     ██
   ██           ██ ▐██████▌
   ██           ██ ▐█ ████▌
   ███████████████  ██ ███▌
   ███████▀███████   █████
   █████▀   ▀█████      █
   ███▀       ▀███      █
   ██▄         ▄██      █
   ████▄     ▄█████▄    █
   ██████▄ ▄██████ █    █
   ███████████████ ▀▄▄▄▄▀
   ███████████████
████████████████████
.NO....
.GAS..
▬▬▬▬▬

HIGH   
        SPEED

.MULTI-SIG WALLETS..
.ATOMIC SWAPS...........
.VOTINGS......................

.FREEZING......
.DAPPS AND....
.EVEN MORE...
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:04:44 PM

where can download this wallet? Embarrassed

I could upload a copy, but I don't really see a point, as this one seems pretty dead.

twitter @antiiclimax
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: