Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NoirShares UPDATE REQUIRED Advanced Features✔, Unique PoW✔  (Read 69912 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:07:37 PM

When can we start to mine?

In a few days. It takes longer to see issues on the net when i do it alone.

Good job. I'm always with you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syypro

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:47:31 AM

;Ddon't mind and continue work,you can do a great job!

huemoi

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:38:23 PM

I think I have some problem.
My address is 9hWttyc1RSwY8FHG6BfTYAwTgphDqxtJyv and I had 7273.916572 NRS.

In the previous NRS, I type dumpprivkey 9hWttyc1RSwY8FHG6BfTYAwTgphDqxtJyv and I got
Private key for address 9hWttyc1RSwY8FHG6BfTYAwTgphDqxtJyv is not known (code -4)

Can you help me?
thisisausername

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:44:48 PM

In the previous NRS, I type dumpprivkey 9hWttyc1RSwY8FHG6BfTYAwTgphDqxtJyv and I got
Private key for address 9hWttyc1RSwY8FHG6BfTYAwTgphDqxtJyv is not known (code -4)

Can you help me?

You shouldn't have to dump any keys to switch to the new NRS chain.  Just use your old wallet file as though it were the wallet for the new chain.  (Be sure to back it up first, though.)
huemoi

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:50:49 AM

Can you help me?

You shouldn't have to dump any keys to switch to the new NRS chain.  Just use your old wallet file as though it were the wallet for the new chain.  (Be sure to back it up first, though.)

Thanks.
I just replaced old wallet.dat to new one.
However, I found this error and qt wallet didn't run.
"Warning : error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correcly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect."

Frigga77

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:02:44 AM

Can you help me?

You shouldn't have to dump any keys to switch to the new NRS chain.  Just use your old wallet file as though it were the wallet for the new chain.  (Be sure to back it up first, though.)

Thanks.
"Warning : error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correcly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect."

The wallet is not running at this moment because the database of the main server got corrupted, there was a fork at 238, you will have to wait until Barwizi comes with an update.
toldy

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:08:23 PM

Can you help me?

Do you have a passphrase on your wallet that was used to encrypt it?  If so, this is the kind of error message that will be displayed if you do not unlock it first.

(it always acts like it does not have the private key when the wallet is locked)

To unlock the wallet use:

walletpassphrase <password> 600

Then you can dump your private key

(The 600 means 600 seconds or 10 minutes)

New venture: Your data in an real underground bunker. Interesting. http://tinyurl.com/msm8t3u
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 03:02:05 AM

Can you help me?

Thanks.

The wallet is not running at this moment because the database of the main server got corrupted, there was a fork at 238, you will have to wait until Barwizi comes with an update.

since i have fixed inter-client connectivity that wont be an issue. For now i am just trying to test every possible scenario with transactions to ensure they dont cause a hang.
toldy

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:33:16 PM

When you release it, I recommend commenting out smsg, voting, etc.

Right now we just need a stable merged chain that is mineable and can do basic transactions.

Oh, and a block explorer that lets us check blocks and transactions.

That's all. 

This way if new features cause a problem, you can checkpoint back if necessary and have people revert to the previous client (as much as I hate to think of that happening).

Most of all, we'll have a block explorer to verify if our nodes are current, etc.   Launching a new chain with no block explorer is pretty weird and confusing.

New venture: Your data in an real underground bunker. Interesting. http://tinyurl.com/msm8t3u
Frigga77

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:13:43 PM

Right now we just need a stable merged chain that is mineable and can do basic transactions.

That's all. 

This way if new features cause a problem, you can checkpoint back if necessary and have people revert to the previous client (as much as I hate to think of that happening).

Most of all, we'll have a block explorer to verify if our nodes are current, etc.   Launching a new chain with no block explorer is pretty weird and confusing.

Well I agree about voting and talk, but hope that lotto will be implemented soon, as the GF holders are waiting for that feature to be implemented.
BTW I have been keeping silent about the questions I am having about the mining operation and the money that still needs to be accounted for for the GF holders (there are still 23 bitcoins unaccounted for, and I guess the mining operation is still making money, so it is getting more), but only because I wanted to give Barwizi time to solve the problems with the blockchain.
The question about the accounting Barwizi has to do for at least 23 bitcoins is still standing and should also be answered asap.
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:41:48 PM

That's all. 

Well I agree about voting and talk, but hope that lotto will be implemented soon, as the GF holders are waiting for that feature to be implemented.
BTW I have been keeping silent about the questions I am having about the mining operation and the money that still needs to be accounted for for the GF holders (there are still 23 bitcoins unaccounted for, and I guess the mining operation is still making money, so it is getting more), but only because I wanted to give Barwizi time to solve the problems with the blockchain.
The question about the accounting Barwizi has to do for at least 23 bitcoins is still standing and should also be answered asap.

I have had to make a few modifications whose implications i am trying to test out, i have soomeone who helps but their free time is limited.
You want an in-wallet block finder? I can work that in, but that's probably on Thursday, with wallets available friday (unless i get a day off)

Current status

Mineable ✔
Chat ✔
Voting ✔
Lotto (mining) ✔
Lotto (tickets ) X

As for GF stuff, i agree we need to work on it and close the book on it asap.

toldy

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:59:56 AM

You want an in-wallet block finder? I can work that in, but that's probably on Thursday, with wallets available friday (unless i get a day off

NO.

A VPS running a NRS block explorer, much like:

http://nrs.argakiig.us/

That is on the new chain.  So when I go "NoirSharesd getinfo" and it says I'm on block 352, I can look at that block explorer, and go "oh, wait a minute, the block explorer is at block 4205, I'm way off"

Similarly, if I hit a lotto block of 2222 reward, I want to check to see that the block explorer website shows it's mine also..

Frigga77

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:23:57 AM

That's all. 

I have had to make a few modifications whose implications i am trying to test out, i have soomeone who helps but their free time is limited.
You want an in-wallet block finder? I can work that in, but that's probably on Thursday, with wallets available friday (unless i get a day off)

Current status

Mineable ✔
Chat ✔
Voting ✔
Lotto (mining) ✔
Lotto (tickets ) X

If you would put as much effort and time on giving the accounting as you are spending on the Project X thread, you would be ready with it now. So where is it?
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:50:23 AM

That's all.  

Most of all, we'll have a block explorer to verify if our nodes are current, etc.   Launching a new chain with no block explorer is pretty weird and confusing.

Current status

Mineable ✔
Chat ✔
Voting ✔
Lotto (mining) ✔
Lotto (tickets ) X

If you would put as much effort and time on giving the accounting as you are spending on the Project X thread, you would be ready with it now. So where is it?

keep pushing and there will be none. You've already crossed the line calling me a scammer, cracking a whip at me will do nothing to help your cause. It will simply push me to follow the advice "let it all go".
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:17:20 PM

lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 04:11:35 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 07:27:23 PM by mprep

BARWIZI IS A SCAMMER!  BEWARE!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789290.0

[MOD NOTE: Edited text size and removed off-topic image]

Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:48:37 PM

has anybody peers?

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:01:10 PM

v0.2.3.1-beta is the last one? Right?

Anyone sync the wallet ? Smiley
blackxx1977

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:34:21 PM

v0.2.3.1-beta is the last one? Right?

Anyone sync the wallet ? Smiley

Yes, Barwizi will release an update probably tomorrow, meanwhile wallet is out of sync
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 03:06:10 AM

That's all.  

Most of all, we'll have a block explorer to verify if our nodes are current, etc.   Launching a new chain with no block explorer is pretty weird and confusing.

Current status

Mineable ✔
Chat ✔
Voting ✔
Lotto (mining) ✔
Lotto (tickets ) X

keep pushing and there will be none. You've already crossed the line calling me a scammer, cracking a whip at me will do nothing to help your cause. It will simply push me to follow the advice "let it all go".

What does this mean? If this one person keeps pushing there will be none of what? I would like a response on Skype btw Barwizi.. I dont like being ignored.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: