Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:11:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NoirShares UPDATE REQUIRED Advanced Features✔, Unique PoW✔  (Read 69912 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:33:27 PM

can we please keep this private or on IRC , we don't need to qoute every huge post  and flood the fourm

seam like alot of work went into creating that post , i think your hard work would of been better spent trying to help the community other then destroying it

every one that invested knew the risk ,,,, you are talking about a missing 4 BTC  or less ,,, who really give a shit

I don't think you read my post if you think only 4 BTC is missing.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chocobo

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:37:10 PM

I have spoken about that many times, here and in skype.

Please do, there is indeed another address that was mined to , give me a sec to find it

edit:- found https://blockchain.info/address/1PfS1BM8radJj3b2mR6bCEzJ26uZkJU3NK

That account is controlled by our recently returned CFO.

There was a point where we mined BTC and bought NRS for distribution to the group, for that part, Koontas and NRSLogan will have to speak.

As for the rest, i kept buying NRS which i still hold, and it will be distributed to GF member once we leave alpha NRS 2.0.

I have already listed that account. I also figured out that only 1.2BTCish worth of NRS was paid to the WHOLE group. 7k NRS...thats the total payout.
chocobo

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:38:28 PM

So, if we look at the total investment of

A total of 28.95 BTC invested
A total of 157k NRB  invested
A total of 165k NRS invested

There is a BTC short fall of 4.0155 BTC

So since the BTC is not enough, we add the NRB

Which was valued at 1.831395349 BTC

leaving us with a short fall of 2.1842 BTC

Took me some time to read the accounting through, but one thing I can say: The accounting of 28.95 BTC totally invested is wrong. I have been looking at the Excelsheet, and see this sum: =SUM(H4:H42). In colum H only 0.15 BTC is stated for my account. But in column L you see I gave another 0.11 BTC on April 11th. That one was not counted in the total in colum H and you are referring to cell H47 for the total, but that is not the total total of BTC that has been given. My guess is that cell I47 to O47 also must be counted. Likewise I guess for PTS, NRS and NRB.
So there was more than you say there was.

You are right, it gives us a total of 29.05000255 BTC , sorry the NRB and NRS remain unchanged. And i forgot about the PTS.

So that means i need to add an additional 0.2 BTC and 3.67 BTC (for the PTS ) to what i have to account for.

I'll add that now.

I did this =SUM(E47:AH47) that gave me 49.81 BTC invested (total value of PTS, BTC, NRS and NRB that were donated)
If I am wrong, tell me what I did wrong, but for me you got 49.81 BTC!!!!

Your math gives total shares, but like i pointed out,  It was a declaration on my part that 10000 NRS == 1 BTC == 1 Share, but that was not the price on the market was it? So we cannot assume that there is investment worth 50 BTC. The investment total was worth

29 BTC + 157 k NRB and 167k NRS +447 PTS (corrected)

Which at market price then was 29 BTC + 1.8 BTC + ~ 8 BTC and 4 BTC.

The SHARES are 50 but the VALUE is much less that your proposed 49 BTC

barwizi is right

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ENIPCOaLvNdXZvbHA5OFpTQlk/edit?usp=sharing

You are using an outdated GF ledger.
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:46:47 PM

I told him and i told others, if i am the one accused it is not right for me to do the audit myself, which is why i handed in the documents to them, so they could assess the situation. He says the officers tried, i feel this statement i misleading. We supposedly had a CDO, if we have a CDO, what part of NRS development did he try? If we have a CMO, have we seen any marketing done in the last three months? Frankly, I am the one who should be dissapointed because i spent a lot of time working to put this together. What funds ? Since you can't be bothered to really post things then i will

Yes you are right, I believe that the CDO (current dev of SSD) could have done MUCH more. As well as any officer still around.

The total is 32.9655 BTC [/b][/size][/center]

I think you put too many transactions up. In the six that you linked there is much more than 33 BTC. If you bought your own miner please separate it from that group.

Lets look at the Policy that i instituted for NRS in the beginning, 10000 NRS ==1Share==1 BTC

This however changed when the prices started dropping so i began to use market exchange rates since it was my OWN BTC i was risking by allowing people to buy in with NRS and NRB

You'll see that NRS investments were adjusted based on price and everyone agreed with their investment share.
[/u]

We now have NRS at an average price of 0.00004 which in BTC is 6.68 BTC  meaning I have to account for   4.4958 BTC

This is way off. First of all that document is out of date. Use Logans. Logan had a page that tracked the price of NRS for each purchase on poloniex. Do the math, the average price at the time was more around .00008 BTC. The NRS was worth 11.9205333703 BTC, there is no getting around that. Check poloniex guys. Barwizi just guessed at .00004 NRS.

On receipt of these miner i had to pay import duty and other taxes totaling +7 BTC (these payments were now straight FIAT out of my pocket)

Which again means i am owed a shortfall of 2.5342 BTC

You estimate that duty and taxes were 6.5 BTC in your own accounting. You repaid yourself several times. Get the receipts.

Initially, the miners were setup in my home, so that is i was incurring costs of 5kwh*24 per day in electricity costs

at a cost of 0.15 per KWH it amounts to $18.00 for electricity DAILY

The miners were in my home for 2 months so that is 18*60 == $1080 in FIAT costs to me which at the time is 2 BTC owed to me

I recall you bragging about free electricity. Once again, get receipts.

Shows what we mined initially, of which we can remove the 4.5342 BTC owed me that means i need to account for 4.33043

The miners were moved to a hosting facility after it became clear that to maximize their capacity and to free me from watching them they had to go.

The initial cost of hosting was a bit higher because we had to pay extra for thing s like "fire suppresion" , the host facility was not originally intended for hosting. The cost in BTC was 2.2

Cost of hosting 5 x 1 TH

June 2.2 BTC
July 1.4
August 1.5

You repaid yourself from the miners according to your own document. The cost of hosting was paid by two of the miners, not paid out of your pocket.

We had a multipool idea brought up by Koontas which cost us 3.5 BTC

It cost 3.0 BTC.

I have been corrected by Frigga77 , i forgot the PTS and miscalculated the BTC by 0.2.

The PTS were worth 4.7749 BTC. Guys he is just guessing at the value of the coins. Check the charts and Logans document.

At the end of the day, even if we use barwizi's inflated figures he ended up with way too much of our BTC. We aren't even at the premine/missing mining op BTC yet.

I think you put too many transactions up. In the six that you linked there is much more than 33 BTC. If you bought your own miner please separate it from that group.

Use blockchain info and do the math

This is way off. First of all that document is out of date. Use Logans. Logan had a page that tracked the price of NRS for each purchase on poloniex. Do the math, the average price at the time was more around .00008 BTC. The NRS was worth 11.9205333703 BTC, there is no getting around that. Check poloniex guys. Barwizi just guessed at .00004 NRS

NO don't try to misdirect the issue, in this document :- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCtiOzdwvPya2ZZY1RzeUlzWlk/edit?usp=sharing there is a page specifically tracking the prices. So dont throw your arbitrary numbers lets use the facts!

You estimate that duty and taxes were 6.5 BTC in your own accounting. You repaid yourself several times. Get the receipts.

Estimate right?

You repaid yourself from the miners according to your own document. The cost of hosting was paid by two of the miners, not paid out of your pocket.

All the documents are linked here so stop just saying things, i am using facts and figures not ideas and supposition.

At the end of the day, even if we use barwizi's inflated figures he ended up with way too much of our BTC. We aren't even at the premine/missing mining op BTC yet.

I am providing documented proof, using the same documents as you. yet you choose to go outside that and make guesstimates, Use facts.
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:48:21 PM

Took me some time to read the accounting through, but one thing I can say: The accounting of 28.95 BTC totally invested is wrong. I have been looking at the Excelsheet, and see this sum: =SUM(H4:H42). In colum H only 0.15 BTC is stated for my account. But in column L you see I gave another 0.11 BTC on April 11th. That one was not counted in the total in colum H and you are referring to cell H47 for the total, but that is not the total total of BTC that has been given. My guess is that cell I47 to O47 also must be counted. Likewise I guess for PTS, NRS and NRB.

You are right, it gives us a total of 29.05000255 BTC , sorry the NRB and NRS remain unchanged. And i forgot about the PTS.

So that means i need to add an additional 0.2 BTC and 3.67 BTC (for the PTS ) to what i have to account for.

I'll add that now.

I did this =SUM(E47:AH47) that gave me 49.81 BTC invested (total value of PTS, BTC, NRS and NRB that were donated)

Your math gives total shares, but like i pointed out,  It was a declaration on my part that 10000 NRS == 1 BTC == 1 Share, but that was not the price on the market was it? So we cannot assume that there is investment worth 50 BTC. The investment total was worth

barwizi is right

LOL , its out of date by two or three entries, and it has a simple lay out that details who invested what , EVERYONE THAT INVESTED KNOWS THAT IS THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT SO STOP MISDIRECTING

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCtiOzdwvPya2ZZY1RzeUlzWlk/edit?usp=sharing

has a few small changes to it but it's lay out is complicated, don't try to use that as a way of getting your point across.
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 06:48:33 PM

So much drama .. guess its time to buy some cheap coins .. in case ..  Grin

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
chocobo

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:52:40 PM

Don't. The NRS on exchanges are on the old chain and out of date.
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:53:03 PM

The PTS were worth 4.7749 BTC. Guys he is just guessing at the value of the coins. Check the charts and Logans document.
I have been corrected by Frigga77 , i forgot the PTS and miscalculated the BTC by 0.2.

Leaving me to account for 4.37 BTC at this point

chocobo

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:54:09 PM

I'll add that now.

Your math gives total shares, but like i pointed out,  It was a declaration on my part that 10000 NRS == 1 BTC == 1 Share, but that was not the price on the market was it? So we cannot assume that there is investment worth 50 BTC. The investment total was worth

barwizi is right

LOL , its out of date by two or three entries, and it has a simple lay out that details who invested what , EVERYONE THAT INVESTED KNOWS THAT IS THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT SO STOP MISDIRECTING

has a few small changes to it but it's lay out is complicated, don't try to use that as a way of getting your point across.

Not that one, the other one you posted when adding up the shares. He used that one.
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:56:01 PM

I'll add that now.

barwizi is right

yes that was the last that I myself have created. I do not have not known the more invested. There was only shifts! One has sold, another buys!

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
chocobo

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:56:45 PM

yes that was the last that I myself have created. I do not have not known the more invested. There was only shifts! One has sold, another sold!

You used this document

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhCtiOzdwvPydEdVS21zTlptWjVGZkgxeDhxMUlzY3c&usp=drive_web#gid=0

The NRS is off by 40k and that is just the NRS.
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:59:21 PM

I'll add that now.

barwizi is right

Not that one, the other one you posted when adding up the shares. He used that one.

is the original that everyone saw and would check on when they invested and is missing maybe three entries.

is the one compiled by logan

But both of them still lead to the same results. And no matter how much you struggle, the facts are laid bare on them , same document you used is the one i used. I posted that one after there was a mix-up when Frigga was asking his questions.

I am still waiting for you to prove your prices of NRS, my proof is right there in the document by Logan, shall i just cut paste the page here and be done with it?

barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:00:16 PM

yes that was the last that I myself have created. I do not have not known the more invested. There was only shifts! One has sold, another sold!

You used this document

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhCtiOzdwvPydEdVS21zTlptWjVGZkgxeDhxMUlzY3c&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Yes, i remember Mario did a document as well.

barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:04:40 PM

Chocobo, you were trying to sell the story that i made off with tons of BTC , can you highlight these BTC for us all? Frigga went offline but we had made a lot of progress, right now he is struggling with the fact that i had to pay 7 BTC in taxes, which i had estimated at 6.5 earlier, but can always be verified.

So in his pov there is either 3 BTC or 10 BTC  unaccounted for. For which i say there is 3, can you prove otherwise?

I'll wait for Frigga to come online then continue with him/her from where we left off and we shall see the results.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:07:49 PM

You used this document

Yes, i remember Mario did a document as well.

yes I have this created independently of logan. We did not come only to post based ... because it bothered me to a wholly-owned distribution

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
clayop

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:12:02 PM

Barwizi, I sent PM about my balance. Please check and reply it at your convenience.
thisisausername

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:18:19 PM

If you find something you want to ask about, quote the area and ask.

If anyone disagrees with the amount under their name please notify me.

Not sure if its relevant here but the addresses for me are still the old (incorrect, not controlled by me) ones.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:20:31 PM

And quite honestly! So I do not agree with a theft !!! But asked in a different way, he no longer deserves! He is permant at work! I spend a fraction of the time here, or with the development! He more than any other !!! So he can from me these have as much as he wants! If he brings NRS up! ok not all! But more than any other !!!

Do not misunderstand, cheating is never right !!!

Everything should be consensual!

Frigga77

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:26:37 PM

Well, no NRS 2.0 on the exchange yet and the others are worthless. Would not take the risk Wink
Frigga77

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:31:45 PM

And quite honestly! So I do not agree with a theft !!! But asked in a different way, he no longer deserves! He is permant at work! I spend a fraction of the time here, or with the development! He more than any other !!! So he can from me these have as much as he wants! If he brings NRS up! ok not all! But more than any other !!!

Do not misunderstand, cheating is never right !!!

Everything should be consensual!

This DAC will never be anything if the accounting will remain amateuristic. Barwizi really needs to account for the expenses, every single microbtc of it. It will be the only way that he can save this.
Second, he needs to do what he promises. He cannot promise Voting and Lotto and then out of the blue decide to start another initiative again. I have seen his commitment to Project X the last 24 hours, and that will divert his attention from NRS 2.0 again, like he has proven to start something else without finishing the project he is working on, time and time again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: