Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:05:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NoirShares UPDATE REQUIRED Advanced Features✔, Unique PoW✔  (Read 69912 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BBrNiko

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:45:29 PM

NO, do that and i really will drop this. Hold your wallets until i am done. it will take a while but it beats the hell out of becoming a clone. I'm working on IBC (inter-blockchain comunication)  it's far from done but it's worth it's time.

The only other option is that you go with ORB, if all you want is a coin. I still have the balance sheets so i can import balances in the new chain, so you need not worry about your investment in my ideas.

Everything you see right now is a fad because these niches come and go,  always said i want out of that cycle and it's what i am doing. It takes time to build something truly useful so if you can't wait, merge with ORB then wait until i return with a product.
Honestly, at this point, I'd much rather see you attempt at something creative however long it may take than become another generic coin. Results talk for themselves. I am a GF investor and even though we may not ever see back returns from the mining operation I don't really *NEED* answers as we might never hear the full truth. We all know how risky crypto is. If you're willing to make something out of this still Barwizi then go ahead you have all my support. Otherwise well not much will change from the previous year we've been through.

Real interesting option Mario, but I must ask, what is your stake in ORB?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:15:55 AM

NO, do that and i really will drop this. Hold your wallets until i am done. it will take a while but it beats the hell out of becoming a clone. I'm working on IBC (inter-blockchain comunication)  it's far from done but it's worth it's time.

The only other option is that you go with ORB, if all you want is a coin. I still have the balance sheets so i can import balances in the new chain, so you need not worry about your investment in my ideas.

Everything you see right now is a fad because these niches come and go,  always said i want out of that cycle and it's what i am doing. It takes time to build something truly useful so if you can't wait, merge with ORB then wait until i return with a product.

what will our investigators get?
Frigga77

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:19:14 AM

NO, do that and i really will drop this. Hold your wallets until i am done. it will take a while but it beats the hell out of becoming a clone. I'm working on IBC (inter-blockchain comunication)  it's far from done but it's worth it's time.

Everything you see right now is a fad because these niches come and go,  always said i want out of that cycle and it's what i am doing. It takes time to build something truly useful so if you can't wait, merge with ORB then wait until i return with a product.

Here we go again, sigh...
How many times does this corpse need to be reanimated? Just accept this is dead. Yes people have lost money, some even a lot. I was invested, and this was one of the very first coins I was invested in. I was young in crypto and naive. But there are so many other good projects you can earn money from, it just seems better to move on to them. ORB seems to be a good coin, but if it is you do not need the baggage from NoirShares! There is too much negative energy in it.
On the other hand, Mario, maybe you can just make a hardfork of ORB and allocate coins for people that have been holding coins in NoirShares and were investors, but I would not call it a merge, merely a gesture towards to those people. Or just make a new coin with some good new feature. You really do not need the bad name of NoirShares.
Even now Barwizi only responds to notice of reviving the coin, not to the BTC's he got from people that trusted him (in vain).
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:22:31 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2015, 11:46:48 AM by Mario241077

Honestly, at this point, I'd much rather see you attempt at something creative however long it may take than become another generic coin. Results talk for themselves. I am a GF investor and even though we may not ever see back returns from the mining operation I don't really *NEED* answers as we might never hear the full truth. We all know how risky crypto is. If you're willing to make something out of this still Barwizi then go ahead you have all my support. Otherwise well not much will change from the previous year we've been through.

Real interesting option Mario, but I must ask, what is your stake in ORB?

1. My idea is to bring people into the ORB project! Because you brought a lot of passion! If it does not go on here, why not!

ORB has a fund and would give this to these people! This is better than having nothing!
If it goes on here, why not!

2. The other idea would be to merge ORB and NRS!
As explained, would consist of two groups are one! This would thus have more power!

I think just, it will be very difficult to resurrect NRS new!
Two developers one wallet, in addition brings power! NRS would be death, people would be held in ORB but!

From the Fund, I have nothing directly! This is part of the ORB community! Under the control of Ghostlander!
All the ORB own I have bought self!

And I sponsor a lot of my own ORB for Bounties or giveaway or so

if you want to know how much I have ORB?

maybe 2.5% ORB of max 3,77 million but I still buy, i trade ORB every day a little bit

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 09:41:11 AM

node please. my wallet can't sync Huh

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 01:41:10 PM

node please. my wallet can't sync Huh

NRS wallet?

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
blackxx1977

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:52:05 AM

In the end Barwizi you have proven to be what you really are: a crook
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 12:04:00 PM

Good for you.

Meanwhile. those who heeded my advice and kept their wallets, i am assisting in development of an existing coin and as part of our agreement, you are all being allocated coins on their chain for my assistance. They have proposed a network of blockchain, so NRS will be revived as part of this network. This is in no way a next week thing, maybe a few more weeks but already we've made progress.

The new NRS will be called NoirTokens and will have all your balances from the start. As part of their requirements for the network, we will have Masternodes (though i am still to find a reason to monetize them). NRT is a hybrid PoS/PoW and so are the Masternodes, instead of just PoS nodes or PoW nodes, they will be hybrid as well.

There is already a momentum coin and i will keep pushing the dev so we can have a merged mining situation. A lot of hash is divided nowadays and mining is rarely profitable, we stand a better chance of stable network by combining nodes with others.

I don't spend a lot of time online, but this doesn't mean i'm not around.

NG investors will get their investment translated into both distributions as well with a 25% increase. - with the exception of the ones i struck off the register.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:03:24 AM

Good for you.

Meanwhile. those who heeded my advice and kept their wallets, i am assisting in development of an existing coin and as part of our agreement, you are all being allocated coins on their chain for my assistance. They have proposed a network of blockchain, so NRS will be revived as part of this network. This is in no way a next week thing, maybe a few more weeks but already we've made progress.

The new NRS will be called NoirTokens and will have all your balances from the start. As part of their requirements for the network, we will have Masternodes (though i am still to find a reason to monetize them). NRT is a hybrid PoS/PoW and so are the Masternodes, instead of just PoS nodes or PoW nodes, they will be hybrid as well.

There is already a momentum coin and i will keep pushing the dev so we can have a merged mining situation. A lot of hash is divided nowadays and mining is rarely profitable, we stand a better chance of stable network by combining nodes with others.

NG investors will get their investment translated into both distributions as well with a 25% increase. - with the exception of the ones i struck off the register.

sounds good sir

Warren.Buffet

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:56:05 AM

Good for you.

sounds good sir

does indeed!! very appreciative of the effort barwizi
gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 10:59:43 AM

we will have Masternodes (though i am still to find a reason to monetize them).

That's the most honest statement of the week, I feel. It's an intriguing problem tho'.

Cheers

Graham
Queeq

Activity: 427

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 03:15:28 PM

Do we have to explicitly request NRS conversion or having old wallet would do?
gaazje

Activity: 452

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 07:40:44 PM

I have an old wallet dating back june last year, still 1K NRS in it. should that still work?

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:09:37 PM

I have an old wallet dating back june last year, still 1K NRS in it. should that still work?

Hopefully it should, although AFAIK the snapshot was made weeks back june last year.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
gaazje

Activity: 452

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 09:00:57 AM

Hopefully it should, although AFAIK the snapshot was made weeks back june last year.

I will give it a try, thanks!

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
vaporware asset wizard

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:09:11 AM

jeez, if noir could look half way credible in a few weeks time who knows what might happen, CMC is going nuts for alts, why not this coin!!
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 02:19:43 AM

As long as your wallet is correct and your balance is pre-snapshot you'll be fine. The allocation on a separate chain will likely happen end of next week or the week after. The sudden appearance of the elements project slowed me since I had to consider the implications.
Flam

Activity: 368

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:28:29 PM

I have some coins frozen for ages on Poloniex are they swapable ?

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:45:32 PM

I have some coins frozen for ages on Poloniex are they swapable ?

Isn't it removed already?

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Galactus

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:10:03 AM

What is working Explorer NoirShares?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: