Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NoirShares UPDATE REQUIRED Advanced Features✔, Unique PoW✔  (Read 69912 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:47:51 PM

Your math gives total shares, but like i pointed out,  It was a declaration on my part that 10000 NRS == 1 BTC == 1 Share, but that was not the price on the market was it? So we cannot assume that there is investment worth 50 BTC. The investment total was worth

29 BTC + 157 k NRB and 167k NRS +447 PTS (corrected)

Which at market price then was 29 BTC + 1.8 BTC + ~ 8 BTC and 4 BTC.

The SHARES are 50 but the VALUE is much less that your proposed 49 BTC

So what you are trying to tell me is that 29+1.8+8+4= 42.8 BTC is much less than 49.81 BTC, with your perceived value. Still even if I would take this into account 42.8 BTC is still a lot more than the around 32, maybe 33 BTC that was payed for the 5 miners!

Let's put the sarcasm aside a little and look at the facts. The shares are nearly 50 and their value, if you wish is 43 BTC (rounder numbers for ease)

Immediately remove the cost of the miners 33 BTC customs and taxes 7 BTC and the first two months electricity and the entire investment is gone.

Please confirm or reject with a reason.

Explain taxes

the miners were sent to me, as a result on their arrival i had to pay import taxes or "customs duty" as it is called in other countries. As you know, no country accepts BTC for such payments, meaning i had to pay it in fiat, if you are lucky enough to not live in a country with such regulation lucky  you. :- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariff if you were asking what it is exactly .

So taxes are paid in BTC nowadays? How much in dollars (exact) was it. Could you upload a copy of the customs duty bill (you can leave out the private information)?
Another question popping up: How much you say the mining operation has made (without extracting the costs)?

So taxes are paid in BTC nowadays?

meaning i had to pay it in fiat

If you are not going to least read, it becomes a moot conversation since you will keep dismissing what i say. Later today i will upload a redacted scanned copy .
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:50:57 PM

Your math gives total shares, but like i pointed out,  It was a declaration on my part that 10000 NRS == 1 BTC == 1 Share, but that was not the price on the market was it? So we cannot assume that there is investment worth 50 BTC. The investment total was worth

So what you are trying to tell me is that 29+1.8+8+4= 42.8 BTC is much less than 49.81 BTC, with your perceived value. Still even if I would take this into account 42.8 BTC is still a lot more than the around 32, maybe 33 BTC that was payed for the 5 miners!

Let's put the sarcasm aside a little and look at the facts. The shares are nearly 50 and their value, if you wish is 43 BTC (rounder numbers for ease)

Immediately remove the cost of the miners 33 BTC customs and taxes 7 BTC and the first two months electricity and the entire investment is gone.

Please confirm or reject with a reason.

Explain taxes

the miners were sent to me, as a result on their arrival i had to pay import taxes or "customs duty" as it is called in other countries. As you know, no country accepts BTC for such payments, meaning i had to pay it in fiat, if you are lucky enough to not live in a country with such regulation lucky  you. :- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariff if you were asking what it is exactly .

So taxes are paid in BTC nowadays? How much in dollars (exact) was it. Could you upload a copy of the customs duty bill (you can leave out the private information)?
Another question popping up: How much you say the mining operation has made (without extracting the costs)?

The mining operation has been a failure,  and i said it before. mined under my control is maybe 17 BTC. Before we jump to that part, let's stay on track with the firt part of accounting so that we can clear it first then move on to other issues.
Billyboy402

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:10:46 PM

can we please keep this private or on IRC , we don't need to qoute every huge post  and flood the fourm

seam like alot of work went into creating that post , i think your hard work would of been better spent trying to help the community other then destroying it

every one that invested knew the risk ,,,, you are talking about a missing 4 BTC  or less ,,, who really give a shit

THIS ACCOUNT WAS HACK > SORRY FOR ANY ONE THAT HAS DEALT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
Billyboy402

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:12:54 PM

is any one find block payout larger then 2.2222 i have found 10 of them and nothing more Sad

barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:16:29 PM

is any one find block payout larger then 2.2222 i have found 10 of them and nothing more Sad

How many cores are you using?

i got one 222.22 and a lot of 2.222
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:35:26 PM

I found a couple 222.222, some 22.222 and plenty of 2.222. So far no 2222.2222 but I'm hoping for at least one while we can solo.
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:39:49 PM

I found a couple 222.222, some 22.222 and plenty of 2.222. So far no 2222.2222 but I'm hoping for at least one while we can solo.

unless someone actively modifies the old NRS miner and a pool, t's likely going to remain solo mineable. I actually like it that way, pools cause centralization and when there is a fork, they tend to cause massive losses.

I am now pushing the last GUI  changes and will test them shortly. Friday should be beta and by then the exchanges will be on the new chain.
Frigga77

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:42:02 PM

The mining operation has been a failure,  and i said it before. mined under my control is maybe 17 BTC. Before we jump to that part, let's stay on track with the firt part of accounting so that we can clear it first then move on to other issues.

Well, I like to tackle all at once so:
These are the addresses that was mined to:
https://blockchain.info/address/1Nf7PswAM87DWXfRLWxVVTjb8BYK3qfQuS
https://blockchain.info/address/1J3hLEGDTLHvXgLzJUNggZCr2AWeA8wywi

You say that in the first address there was 8.86 BTC mined and to the second address 3.84 which totals 12.70 BTC.
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1Nf7PswAM87DWXfRLWxVVTjb8BYK3qfQuS
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1J3hLEGDTLHvXgLzJUNggZCr2AWeA8wywi

If there was only mined to the addresses there would be 12.70 according to your information right?

If you look in the blockchain you can see that the first address had 29.29 BTC and the second 5.13 which totals 34.42. I have been looking at the mining part of those addresses and left out all the round figures and big figures (which I think are not mined) and indeed I think around between 12 and 14 BTC was mined to those addresses. So for that the accounting must be right (considered you used only those addresses to mine).
Still you did not inform us about the mining operation not going well, so you have not been doing a good job at it while we trusted you with it.
I will do some research if there is a possibility there was mined into other addresses we don't know about.
How do you account for the periods:
april 2014-22/5
24/7-17/8
23/6-23/7
Frigga77

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:44:16 PM

can we please keep this private or on IRC , we don't need to qoute every huge post  and flood the fourm

seam like alot of work went into creating that post , i think your hard work would of been better spent trying to help the community other then destroying it

every one that invested knew the risk ,,,, you are talking about a missing 4 BTC  or less ,,, who really give a shit

Yes we do, in your interest also that all is solved
and BTW what about if it was your 4 BTC that was lost?
We don't know how much was lost we are trying to find out. It is not a private matter, it concerns more than 25 GF fund members.
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:49:18 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 02:04:18 PM by barwizi

The mining operation has been a failure,  and i said it before. mined under my control is maybe 17 BTC. Before we jump to that part, let's stay on track with the firt part of accounting so that we can clear it first then move on to other issues.

Well, I like to tackle all at once so:
These are the addresses that was mined to:
https://blockchain.info/address/1Nf7PswAM87DWXfRLWxVVTjb8BYK3qfQuS
https://blockchain.info/address/1J3hLEGDTLHvXgLzJUNggZCr2AWeA8wywi

You say that in the first address there was 8.86 BTC mined and to the second address 3.84 which totals 12.70 BTC.
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1Nf7PswAM87DWXfRLWxVVTjb8BYK3qfQuS
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1J3hLEGDTLHvXgLzJUNggZCr2AWeA8wywi

If there was only mined to the addresses there would be 12.70 according to your information right?

If you look in the blockchain you can see that the first address had 29.29 BTC and the second 5.13 which totals 34.42. I have been looking at the mining part of those addresses and left out all the round figures and big figures (which I think are not mined) and indeed I think around between 12 and 14 BTC was mined to those addresses. So for that the accounting must be right (considered you used only those addresses to mine).
Still you did not inform us about the mining operation not going well, so you have not been doing a good job at it while we trusted you with it.
I will do some research if there is a possibility there was mined into other addresses we don't know about.
april 2014-22/5
24/7-17/8
23/6-23/7

april 2014-22/5
24/7-17/8
23/6-23/7

I have spoken about that many times, here and in skype.

Please do, there is indeed another address that was mined to , give me a sec to find it

edit:- found https://blockchain.info/address/1PfS1BM8radJj3b2mR6bCEzJ26uZkJU3NK

That account is controlled by our recently returned CFO.

There was a point where we mined BTC and bought NRS for distribution to the group, for that part, Koontas and NRSLogan will have to speak.

As for the rest, i kept buying NRS which i still hold, and it will be distributed to GF member once we leave alpha NRS 2.0.
Billyboy402

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:57:31 PM

using 4670k ( 4 core ) been running about 12 hours

Frigga77

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:58:00 PM

april 2014-22/5
24/7-17/8
23/6-23/7

Please do, there is indeed another address that was mined to , give me a sec to find it

Reading Chocobo's post you said you could have earned 20 BTC in curecoin, but that the pool has taken (stolen) our curecoins.
Could you please provide us with the name of the pool our curecoins were supposed to be mined?
Apart from that do you agree that the decision to mine something else than BTC should have been made by the whole GF, not only by you?
toldy

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 04:54:00 PM

My client is synced at block 1707 so far. Since there is no block explorer, I'm assuming this is the correct chain?

I'm getting some 2.2222 but when when I was on a bad chain fork before, I did see 22.2222 a couple times.

New venture: Your data in an real underground bunker. Interesting. http://tinyurl.com/msm8t3u
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 04:59:11 PM

april 2014-22/5
24/7-17/8
23/6-23/7

Reading Chocobo's post you said you could have earned 20 BTC in curecoin, but that the pool has taken (stolen) our curecoins.
Could you please provide us with the name of the pool our curecoins were supposed to be mined?
Apart from that do you agree that the decision to mine something else than BTC should have been made by the whole GF, not only by you?

The decision was not made by me, i was told to do the change by the other officers, as they thought it would be profitable.
 Yes it could have been a group decision.  I'll get the login details.

toldy

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:23:28 PM

I can't get the wallet to unlock properly for minting.

I put walletpassphrase "passphrase" 9999999 true.

I always get an error. Do I need to put brackets or quotes around anything? This is the same syntax I used in the old wallet and it worked fine.

It would be my recommendation as a bystander that you don't mint with your wallet during the Alpha code phase.

Instead, if you want to participate in mining new coins (and minting them), you do it will an empty wallet, that has no passphrase and is not locked.

I own NRS in the snapshot myself, and I haven't imported my keys until the code is at least beta and more stable.

Right now I have new wallet (with no passphrase) that has less than 10 newly mined NRS in it, and that's what I'm using for the time being.

New venture: Your data in an real underground bunker. Interesting. http://tinyurl.com/msm8t3u
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:41:45 PM

I can't get the wallet to unlock properly for minting.

I put walletpassphrase "passphrase" 9999999 true.

I always get an error. Do I need to put brackets or quotes around anything? This is the same syntax I used in the old wallet and it worked fine.

It would be my recommendation as a bystander that you don't mint with your wallet during the Alpha code phase.

Instead, if you want to participate in mining new coins (and minting them), you do it will an empty wallet, that has no passphrase and is not locked.

I own NRS in the snapshot myself, and I haven't imported my keys until the code is at least beta and more stable.

Right now I have new wallet (with no passphrase) that has less than 10 newly mined NRS in it, and that's what I'm using for the time being.

Fair enough, I just wanted to import them to verify the balances.

Barwizi, there is no danger of losing anything at this point is there? If I dump the new private keys then I imagine worst case scenario is importing them again once we have a final release? 

I had an updated slated for today , but the earlier heated conversation has me tired, i have decided to roll up today's updates with tomorrows.  Once i release the next update, there will be no risk of losing coins mined up to the release and balances from the previous chain as i will place new checkpoints. 
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:59:18 PM

So, if we look at the total investment of

A total of 28.95 BTC invested
A total of 157k NRB  invested
A total of 165k NRS invested

There is a BTC short fall of 4.0155 BTC

So since the BTC is not enough, we add the NRB

Which was valued at 1.831395349 BTC

leaving us with a short fall of 2.1842 BTC

Took me some time to read the accounting through, but one thing I can say: The accounting of 28.95 BTC totally invested is wrong. I have been looking at the Excelsheet, and see this sum: =SUM(H4:H42). In colum H only 0.15 BTC is stated for my account. But in column L you see I gave another 0.11 BTC on April 11th. That one was not counted in the total in colum H and you are referring to cell H47 for the total, but that is not the total total of BTC that has been given. My guess is that cell I47 to O47 also must be counted. Likewise I guess for PTS, NRS and NRB.
So there was more than you say there was.

You are right, it gives us a total of 29.05000255 BTC , sorry the NRB and NRS remain unchanged. And i forgot about the PTS.

So that means i need to add an additional 0.2 BTC and 3.67 BTC (for the PTS ) to what i have to account for.

I'll add that now.

I did this =SUM(E47:AH47) that gave me 49.81 BTC invested (total value of PTS, BTC, NRS and NRB that were donated)
If I am wrong, tell me what I did wrong, but for me you got 49.81 BTC!!!!

barwizi is right

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ENIPCOaLvNdXZvbHA5OFpTQlk/edit?usp=sharing

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:10:53 PM

mh I have no connections, which wallet do you use?

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Frigga77

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:17:28 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 06:28:00 PM by Frigga77

So, if we look at the total investment of

A total of 28.95 BTC invested
A total of 157k NRB  invested
A total of 165k NRS invested

There is a BTC short fall of 4.0155 BTC

So since the BTC is not enough, we add the NRB

Which was valued at 1.831395349 BTC

leaving us with a short fall of 2.1842 BTC

Took me some time to read the accounting through, but one thing I can say: The accounting of 28.95 BTC totally invested is wrong. I have been looking at the Excelsheet, and see this sum: =SUM(H4:H42). In colum H only 0.15 BTC is stated for my account. But in column L you see I gave another 0.11 BTC on April 11th. That one was not counted in the total in colum H and you are referring to cell H47 for the total, but that is not the total total of BTC that has been given. My guess is that cell I47 to O47 also must be counted. Likewise I guess for PTS, NRS and NRB.
So there was more than you say there was.

You are right, it gives us a total of 29.05000255 BTC , sorry the NRB and NRS remain unchanged. And i forgot about the PTS.

So that means i need to add an additional 0.2 BTC and 3.67 BTC (for the PTS ) to what i have to account for.

I'll add that now.

I did this =SUM(E47:AH47) that gave me 49.81 BTC invested (total value of PTS, BTC, NRS and NRB that were donated)
If I am wrong, tell me what I did wrong, but for me you got 49.81 BTC!!!!

Your math gives total shares, but like i pointed out,  It was a declaration on my part that 10000 NRS == 1 BTC == 1 Share, but that was not the price on the market was it? So we cannot assume that there is investment worth 50 BTC. The investment total was worth

barwizi is right

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ENIPCOaLvNdXZvbHA5OFpTQlk/edit?usp=sharing
edited: We came to 42.8 bitcoin. means still 10 bitcoin to account for, of which he says 7 btc is paid in taxes. I am tended to believe that (living in a country where that happens also if you order from a foreign country, but he also has to do accounting with exact figures, not with just about figures. If this is a Distributed Autonomous Company the accounting for the figures must be exact.
And in my country, if I had a company, I would be able to deduct the 7 BTC from my later to be paid taxes again, so I would actually not pay the taxes. So it is still to be seen if the 7 bitcoin might be deducted from the total value or not.
So then still 10 or 3 bitcoin to account for.
chocobo

Activity: 540

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:31:33 PM

I told him and i told others, if i am the one accused it is not right for me to do the audit myself, which is why i handed in the documents to them, so they could assess the situation. He says the officers tried, i feel this statement i misleading. We supposedly had a CDO, if we have a CDO, what part of NRS development did he try? If we have a CMO, have we seen any marketing done in the last three months? Frankly, I am the one who should be dissapointed because i spent a lot of time working to put this together. What funds ? Since you can't be bothered to really post things then i will

Yes you are right, I believe that the CDO (current dev of SSD) could have done MUCH more. As well as any officer still around.

The total is 32.9655 BTC [/b][/size][/center]

I think you put too many transactions up. In the six that you linked there is much more than 33 BTC. If you bought your own miner please separate it from that group.

Lets look at the Policy that i instituted for NRS in the beginning, 10000 NRS ==1Share==1 BTC

This however changed when the prices started dropping so i began to use market exchange rates since it was my OWN BTC i was risking by allowing people to buy in with NRS and NRB

You'll see that NRS investments were adjusted based on price and everyone agreed with their investment share.
[/u]

We now have NRS at an average price of 0.00004 which in BTC is 6.68 BTC  meaning I have to account for   4.4958 BTC

This is way off. First of all that document is out of date. Use Logans. Logan had a page that tracked the price of NRS for each purchase on poloniex. Do the math, the average price at the time was more around .00008 BTC. The NRS was worth 11.9205333703 BTC, there is no getting around that. Check poloniex guys. Barwizi just guessed at .00004 NRS.

On receipt of these miner i had to pay import duty and other taxes totaling +7 BTC (these payments were now straight FIAT out of my pocket)

Which again means i am owed a shortfall of 2.5342 BTC

You estimate that duty and taxes were 6.5 BTC in your own accounting. You repaid yourself several times. Get the receipts.

Initially, the miners were setup in my home, so that is i was incurring costs of 5kwh*24 per day in electricity costs

at a cost of 0.15 per KWH it amounts to $18.00 for electricity DAILY

The miners were in my home for 2 months so that is 18*60 == $1080 in FIAT costs to me which at the time is 2 BTC owed to me

I recall you bragging about free electricity. Once again, get receipts.

Shows what we mined initially, of which we can remove the 4.5342 BTC owed me that means i need to account for 4.33043

The miners were moved to a hosting facility after it became clear that to maximize their capacity and to free me from watching them they had to go.

The initial cost of hosting was a bit higher because we had to pay extra for thing s like "fire suppresion" , the host facility was not originally intended for hosting. The cost in BTC was 2.2

Cost of hosting 5 x 1 TH

June 2.2 BTC
July 1.4
August 1.5

You repaid yourself from the miners according to your own document. The cost of hosting was paid by two of the miners, not paid out of your pocket.

We had a multipool idea brought up by Koontas which cost us 3.5 BTC

It cost 3.0 BTC.

I have been corrected by Frigga77 , i forgot the PTS and miscalculated the BTC by 0.2.

The PTS were worth 4.7749 BTC. Guys he is just guessing at the value of the coins. Check the charts and Logans document.

At the end of the day, even if we use barwizi's inflated figures he ended up with way too much of our BTC. We aren't even at the premine/missing mining op BTC yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: