Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:04:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NoirShares UPDATE REQUIRED Advanced Features✔, Unique PoW✔  (Read 69912 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:21:59 AM

What does this mean? If this one person keeps pushing there will be none of what? I would like a response on Skype btw Barwizi.. I dont like being ignored.

It means, perhaps, that some relaxing needs to occur.  I have been watching this coin all summer and while I don't understand the issues I see one major theme - a guy who is consistently working to make this thing work.  I have watched you guys take my investment to -15x its value (not a GF holder).  I still believe in this guy.  He doesn't have help.  Sure, it seems that he can't deliver in a 'timely fashion' what was promised but he seems to be steadily working towards it.

I'm not arguing that some people might not be entitled to answers but I think he means that he is working towards fixing everything and perhaps a bit more patience is more productive than constant demands.

I'm going back to the background (check my post history; I am not a shill and am doing well enough in crypto world *knock on wood* so please don't think I am here to favor...much less argue my impressions - Read - I won't reply)...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frigga77

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:46:55 AM

When you release it, I recommend commenting out smsg, voting, etc.

Right now we just need a stable merged chain that is mineable and can do basic transactions.

Oh, and a block explorer that lets us check blocks and transactions.

That's all.  

This way if new features cause a problem, you can checkpoint back if necessary and have people revert to the previous client (as much as I hate to think of that happening).

Most of all, we'll have a block explorer to verify if our nodes are current, etc.   Launching a new chain with no block explorer is pretty weird and confusing.

Well I agree about voting and talk, but hope that lotto will be implemented soon, as the GF holders are waiting for that feature to be implemented.
BTW I have been keeping silent about the questions I am having about the mining operation and the money that still needs to be accounted for for the GF holders (there are still 23 bitcoins unaccounted for, and I guess the mining operation is still making money, so it is getting more), but only because I wanted to give Barwizi time to solve the problems with the blockchain.
The question about the accounting Barwizi has to do for at least 23 bitcoins is still standing and should also be answered asap.

I have had to make a few modifications whose implications i am trying to test out, i have soomeone who helps but their free time is limited.
You want an in-wallet block finder? I can work that in, but that's probably on Thursday, with wallets available friday (unless i get a day off)

Current status

Mineable ✔
Chat ✔
Voting ✔
Lotto (mining) ✔
Lotto (tickets ) X

As for GF stuff, i agree we need to work on it and close the book on it asap.

If you would put as much effort and time on giving the accounting as you are spending on the Project X thread, you would be ready with it now. So where is it?

keep pushing and there will be none. You've already crossed the line calling me a scammer, cracking a whip at me will do nothing to help your cause. It will simply push me to follow the advice "let it all go".

I rest my case. You are manipulating me in this way, I cannot ask, but you will not deliver unless people are pushing you, you appear to be willing to do the accounting, but appearance is void. You noticed I gave you time to make things right. We are waiting for 4 months now for any accounting. It was never given. If you were really were so concerned about what people think of you, you would do more effort to contradict the facts with proof. The fact is we did not get anything out of those 23 or more bitcoins, they are still with you and you are doing no effort at all to make that right. You are always good at keeping up the appearance of doing something, but in fact you do very little for NRS. It looks like it has become more of a burden to you then something you are passionate about. You are passionate about your new idea, Project X, but with the knowledge I have now, I would say that your interest for that project will remain until you have taken your money out from it and will be "sidetracked" by whatever it is in about 2 months time.
Frigga77

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:48:12 AM

What does this mean? If this one person keeps pushing there will be none of what? I would like a response on Skype btw Barwizi.. I dont like being ignored.

It means, perhaps, that some relaxing needs to occur.  I have been watching this coin all summer and while I don't understand the issues I see one major theme - a guy who is consistently working to make this thing work.  I have watched you guys take my investment to -15x its value (not a GF holder).  I still believe in this guy.  He doesn't have help.  Sure, it seems that he can't deliver in a 'timely fashion' what was promised but he seems to be steadily working towards it.

I'm not arguing that some people might not be entitled to answers but I think he means that he is working towards fixing everything and perhaps a bit more patience is more productive than constant demands.

I'm going back to the background (check my post history; I am not a shill and am doing well enough in crypto world *knock on wood* so please don't think I am here to favor...much less argue my impressions - Read - I won't reply)...

It is all about keeping up appearances...
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 06:10:50 PM

Well, I certainly understand your position. But from my position (GF shareholder) the perspective is much different. I have actually recieved ZERO dividends from NG and also was never formally included into any type of payment system for such dividends... Also, read Chocobos accounting of the miners.. etc.. and the fact that I proposed an idea to the community for me to try and make the miners profitable... over a dozen voted yes and Barwizi has since then ignored every single thing I have said to him.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
blackxx1977

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:56:33 PM

Barwizi, any update?
blackxx1977

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:00:06 PM

We are waiting for update
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:14:18 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 07:27:11 PM by mprep

BARWIZI IS A SCAMMER!  BEWARE!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789290.0

[MOD NOTE: Edited text size and removed off-topic image]

LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:05:52 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 11:31:22 AM by LemonAndFries

Barwizi stole my BTC and removed me from the GF list.

Beware of this scam.
toldy

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:13:39 PM

It is my guess that Barwizi is going to retire his forum username, and start developing under a different name.

I have no idea why you guys kept pushing as hard as you did while he was still developing things. The entire time he said he was going to bring value to both GF holders as well as Noirbits and Noirshares holders.

Instead, you guys just wanted to pound him into the dirt and piss on him, bring collateral damage to everyone nearby.

Great job.  I suppose now you can walk around with a smirk on your face that I'm out my NRS too now.

All you did was pour more gas on a smoldering fire and made it worse.

Handling things a little more tactful might have still brought you ways to recover your losses while Barwizi continued to develop and release new things.  He was getting close to releasing the NRS / NRB snapshot chain. Now that's dead it seems.

If Barwizi does come back, I'll be shocked.  The silence so far has been very telling.

New venture: Your data in an real underground bunker. Interesting. http://tinyurl.com/msm8t3u
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:35:22 PM

I would really appreciate some patience. I got some news  and am going home. Limited internet access until Tuesday. Code has only one stupid glitch , will upload. I will read the thread as much as possible and try to reply, but until Tuesday, it will be on and off.
toldy

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:56:10 PM

If Barwizi does come back, I'll be shocked.  The silence so far has been very telling.

Ok, I'm shocked. Tongue

New venture: Your data in an real underground bunker. Interesting. http://tinyurl.com/msm8t3u
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 05:43:29 PM

If Barwizi does come back, I'll be shocked.  The silence so far has been very telling.

Ok, I'm shocked. Tongue

The few decent people make the effort worth it. Gotta go, apparently it's not every airline that allows small devices now.
Frigga77

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:44:07 PM

It is my guess that Barwizi is going to retire his forum username, and start developing under a different name.

I have no idea why you guys kept pushing as hard as you did while he was still developing things. The entire time he said he was going to bring value to both GF holders as well as Noirbits and Noirshares holders.

Instead, you guys just wanted to pound him into the dirt and piss on him, bring collateral damage to everyone nearby.

Great job.  I suppose now you can walk around with a smirk on your face that I'm out my NRS too now.

All you did was pour more gas on a smoldering fire and made it worse.

Handling things a little more tactful might have still brought you ways to recover your losses while Barwizi continued to develop and release new things.  He was getting close to releasing the NRS / NRB snapshot chain. Now that's dead it seems.

If Barwizi does come back, I'll be shocked.  The silence so far has been very telling.

I understand how you feel about people bringing bad news here. I wished we, the bad news bringers are wrong. But even though Barwizi is still there, the problems are not solved yet. This is what you get when someone promises time and time again to make things right and then not following up on it. Even disappearing without giving any reason for that while he promises that he would deliver last Friday. Blaming the people that want justice is not the way to go. Open your eyes. 4, now even 5 people here are consistent in telling you that Barwizi is not honest about some things. They did not make a deal about it, they just confirm over and over that things are not going how they should. If that is too much pressure on Barwizi, then he should not have taken the money of the GF in the first place. He did have months to clear his name, but instead he just pretended to be of good faith and continued his silence about the GF situation. I guess he is still continuing mining with the rigs he bought on our expenses. You can say we damaged this coin, but we only react on a developer who is doing more harm then good to this coin and community, so see where the real damage comes from. Like I said, it is all about keeping up appearances.
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:15:34 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 07:26:13 PM by mprep

BARWIZI IS A SCAMMER!  BEWARE!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789290.0

[MOD NOTE: Edited text size and removed off-topic image]

blackxx1977

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:17:42 PM

STOP WITH THIS DAMN SPAM!!!!
Don't you have anything better to do in life? Barwizi could be a scammer but you are definitely an idiot
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:45:55 PM

Don't you have anything better to do in life? Barwizi could be a scammer but you are definitely an idiot

Yeah, I second that. These guys have been spamming the old thread causing the crash of the price. I lost a lot of money as a result, so did many others. As for Barwizi being a scammer, well I don't know about that. I read the posts claiming he didn't pay out, I also read the rebuttal from him claiming that the mining operation lost money. I'm more inclined to believe the latter since mining is a loosing endeavor. As for scammers, well as far as I'm concerned the entire alt coin environment is full of them. They probably make up for 90%+ of the population of Bitcointalk. Yet we are all still here, participating, trying to make some money. I would appreciate it if they just stopped. There have been enough posts now, everyone knows how they feel about him. I am so sick of reading bold and 20 pt font saying scammer I have put them all on ignore.
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:36:42 PM

+1

and there is still the question of me why he should inaugurate the officers about his fraud ?? So stupid he's not really!

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Frigga77

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:54:50 PM

If Barwizi will come up with the numbers of BTC and Curecoin(?) that the mining rig has produced and will have showed that he is serious about giving the profit to the GF holders (that is, will have paid to them what belongs to them) the "Socalled FUD" will instantly stop, I am sure about that. Only, that has not happened for 4 months now. You can ask the GF holders to stop responding in this thread, but better would be if you ask Barwizi to solve this problem with us, instead of doing as if nothing happened.
Frigga77

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:07:10 PM

As for Barwizi being a scammer, well I don't know about that. I read the posts claiming he didn't pay out, I also read the rebuttal from him claiming that the mining operation lost money. I'm more inclined to believe the latter since mining is a loosing endeavor.
Even if his claims that the mining operation lost money would be correct, then he still needs to show the numbers. As for this moment, I am sure the mining rigs are running, but we don't know which address it is going to, and how much was made. Beside that, we paid around 42 BTC total for the mining rig, and did not get any ROI. If you can make clear the 12 BTC that would have been mined (and it could be more then 35 by now) went into, be my guest, but we honestly have no clue.
Don't forget that the GF holders did NOT get ANYTHING out of it. And that there was a promise that with the new blockchain, they would also get a share, which was not kept. NRS lotto is still not working. And Barwizi promised to have his updates ready last Thursday or Friday, but did not say it was postponed until he reacted last Sunday, saying he was out of the house. Anyway, I wish you all very happy dreams and lots of prosperity (which will definitely come if you invest in anything BUT NRS). When you finally will see that this coin will be doomed to fail you will remember you were warned.

BTW, what kind of punishment would be appropriate for a frauduleus developer?
toldy

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:57:02 PM

Even if his claims that the mining operation lost money would be correct, then he still needs to show the numbers. As for this moment, I am sure the mining rigs are running, but we don't know which address it is going to, and how much was made. Beside that, we paid around 42 BTC total for the mining rig, and did not get any ROI. If you can make clear the 12 BTC that would have been mined (and it could be more then 35 by now) went into, be my guest, but we honestly have no clue

Well Barwizi was attempting to answer your questions and all that "is a scammer" spam started which stopped the discussion.

Frigga77 on Sept 23 asked:

Having said that there was 12 BTC mined with the machines. That makes 23 BTC that has to be accounted for. Where is it Barwizi?

Barwizi replied with a reasonable response:

if you were honestly looking for answers you would stay on track, we are still dealing with the actual amount put in , then once that is done we will move on to each issue in turn

If someone wanted to look for answers, you'd expect them to go "ok, that makes sense. We'll deal with one issue at a time then. Let's deal with the actual amount put in first"

If you are interviewing someone, and they are still talking, you generally take the opportunity to pull as much information out of them as possible.  If Barwizi is lying, dishonest, or simply incompetent, it will show up.

But instead of all that, you guys constantly "crack a whip" at him, scream scammer at every opportunity. You try to get accounting answers while the new NRS/NRB wallet is choking and sputtering and screwing up. (Right in the middle of an alpha release)

He invited you onto Skype. You declined.  He wanted to talk about "the actual amount put in".  Instead, you wanted to know more about the mining operation.

....and all the while, we have lovely pictures of some kid crying constantly getting re-posted again again, saying Barwizi is a scammer which disrupts everything, accomplishes nothing, and only hurts any type of financial recovery plan that can be made for GF holders.

On the side lines, I bang my head against the wall on how stupid people can be..

If Barwizi is on Trial, let him have his say.  Don't over-talk him when you ask a question.  Every watch a court room trial?  You present something, and the other side has an opportunity to rebut it.

If they rebut it in such a fashion that is incorrect or misleading, you go back on that issue again BEFORE you move on to other issues.

If anyone needed a 3rd party arbitrator, this would be it.

Someone should consider starting a case at https://www.bitrated.com/

....anything will be better than this laszj99 or whatever he's named constantly spamming and disrupting negotiations and discussions between Barwizi and GF holders.

I was eager to see the GF holder issue get resolved.  Not just because my NRS is stuck in the snapshot, but also becauase I genuinely wanted to see a resolution come to fruit. I wanted to see how things went wrong, why they went wrong, and what efforts could be made to correct it.  This is a learning experience for me, and I wanted to observe this whole mess get fixed.  This way, if I ever find myself in a similar situation, I can spot the warning signs, and see what types of resolutions to expect.

The GF holders keep screaming "4 months!!".  Well perhaps you all should change what you've been doing for the last 4 months. Running around screaming scammer on a constant basis hasn't worked very well.  Why not try a different approach.  I have found that if you are less confrontational, but more conversational, you get a LOT more out of Barwizi.  Just look at the previous threads...  You'll see I'm right.

...(oh, and when wallets are in the middle of crashing, that's the worst time to start piping up asking questions. You guys could have waited a couple days until that ordeal was done.)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: