Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NoirShares UPDATE REQUIRED Advanced Features✔, Unique PoW✔  (Read 69912 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
clayop

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:37:48 AM

Please note, have truncated all balances below 1.000000 , no point bloating the chain with dust right from the start.

For inaccurate balances, to make this smooth, post picture, name and address to noirxgroup@gmail.com

My nrs snapshot is wrong. Have you check my email?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:53:57 PM

That's bad that someone still dump the coin on the exchange.

I don't think it's a good idea to do the snapshot before the exchange close the trade.
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:00:01 PM

I don't think it's a good idea to do the snapshot before the exchange close the trade.

We made sure the exchanges knew, i personally made contact with them and none of them responded. This situation is undesirable, and i think we could have done better. At this very instant, there are only two active officers and with us completely swamped , some issues are falling through the cracks.

My last move to appoint someone to take some of the work load was met with mixed reactions, however i hope that people see the need for a functional group of officers. Handling every aspect of such a huge undertaking  with precision is impossible with the available man power.

I hope the incentives program will help deal with this issue promptly, as we clearly dropped the ball (ballz) on a lot of key issues.

Queeq

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:03:44 PM

Please note, have truncated all balances below 1.000000 , no point bloating the chain with dust right from the start.

For inaccurate balances, to make this smooth, post picture, name and address to noirxgroup@gmail.com

Sent an email a couple of hours before. No response so far. Neither did Barwizi responded to my last PM regarding this issue sent well before the snapshot.
clayop

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:37:25 PM

Sent an email a couple of hours before. No response so far. Neither did Barwizi responded to my last PM regarding this issue sent well before the snapshot.

Same here
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:04:14 PM

Same here

you will all get  responses, please be patient
clayop

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:37:25 PM

Same here

you will all get  responses, please be patient

Thanks. This is what I have been waiting. I will wait Smiley
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:16:14 PM

Hmm i mined this ages ages ago and opened some port for it, 18 connections means i act as node?

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:08:20 PM

How does this compare to Bitshares, specifically? why im seeing so many of these shares thing popping now? Is this a new fad, or does this have a legit place to exist in the future? Im looking to put some of my small BTC amount in action and not just sitting there, looking for something useful.

toldy

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:12:01 PM

We made sure the exchanges knew, i personally made contact with them and none of them responded. This situation is undesirable, and i think we could have done better.

I fully disagree with both of these sentiments for the following reasons:

1. It is up to an investor to keep current on the progress of their investment on a daily basis. If they don't have time, then they should appoint someone (friend, family, colleague, etc) else to look after it for them.

2. Keeping up to date on the forums, acting on public announcements, and making moves in the market in order gain advantages on people who let their investment twist in the wind is fair play.

3. It doesn't matter what you do, there will always be complainers, people who call foul, etc. People who have not seen the yields they wanted will end up trolling and making demands "because it makes them feel better."  Ignore these types of people. Rather than put their time and effort into something positive, they end up wasting time on negative behavior and comments. Don't let them drag you down with them.

4. Encouraging people to follow the lively progress of NRS or other crypto-investments on a regular basis encourages feedback, volunteer help, spreading the word, promotion, etc.  We want people to have their attention on these forum threads so they can "protect their investment", and help build the community.

5. If you are too busy to follow the progress of NRS, or you are on vacation and you miss the boat, well then sorry to say, you missed the boat.  Pull out of the market when life is busy if you can't keep up to date on your investments.  Stop laying blame on other people.  This is a free market. You are able to participate at your own risk and peril.

For these reasons I think the snapshot was indeed fair, it was announced publically, and people had time to comment and participate. Enough already.

I'd also like to thank Barwizi for not allowing the forum noise to sway his programming and development, and doing what he thinks is right for NRS. Please keep this up.

I've been following NRS for a long time, and I rarely post. I'm one of the silent majority that supports NRS and I check on these forums a minimum of 4 or 5 times a week. That's being a responsible investor taking care of my assets. It's not rocket science.

If any trolls and complainers which to pull me into some sort of debate, I'll refrain from responding because it would be a waste of time. I've said my piece, and hope the right people glean the importance of what I've said.

Thank you to all of you who continue to support NRS 2.0.  As a person who has programmed and developed myself in the past, I fully am aware of the challenges Barwizi is up against, and to date, I'm quite happy with his progress.  Keep up the good work.

New venture: Your data in an real underground bunker. Interesting. http://tinyurl.com/msm8t3u
Frigga77

Activity: 379

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:19:50 PM

He even stole (he said he turned it into "donations" in the latest newsletter) my and Koonta's BTC from the General Fund holdings, because we exposed what he was doing.

I asked for a refund but instead he decided to steal the BTC.

Don't trust him.

He even stole (he said he turned it into "donations" in the latest newsletter) my and Koonta's BTC from the General Fund holdings, because we exposed what he was doing.

LOL, if you want i can post proof that i tried to buy you out and you ignored my offer. So 1) you would not sell and 2) you were trying to pull the group down . I acted well within my mandate as CEO to cut you off. I am not taking those shares for myself, rather they will be divided among the GF shareholders to mitigate the damage you have done with you lies and spamming.

Why did you guys lock the thread where you tried to call me out? You love posting when i am too busy to respond, the day i do respond, the thread is locked. That says a lot about you and what you are selling.

so it's simple PROOF or GTFO.

I strongly object to punish LemonandFries and Koontas by taking away their share without paying them back their share in BTC. In fact, you know their bitcoinaddresses, because they had to give them earlier, so I would rather like you to return it to them, with or without their consent and it would be best if you posted the transaction ID here, so you will be able to show that you indeed did give them back their shares equivalent. I cannot accept to have more shares as a GF holder because they are punished. I am not sure they did that to discredit you or NRS, I think they were really concerned and trying to warn others.
toldy

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:27:20 PM

I strongly object to punish LemonandFries and Koontas by taking away their share without paying them back their share in BTC. In fact, you know their bitcoinaddresses, because they had to give them earlier, so I would rather like you to return it to them, with or without their consent and it would be best if you posted the transaction ID here, so you will be able to show that you indeed did give them back their shares equivalent. I cannot accept to have more shares as a GF holder because they are punished. I am not sure they did that to discredit you or NRS, I think they were really concerned and trying to warn others.

Interesting precedence to set.

You can invest in something at a certain market value of BTC.  After you decide your not happy with your investment, run around making a spectacle of yourself basically saying the sky is falling, and then demand a full refund for your investment.

This creates ZERO risk to the investor.  All they have to do is behave like a 4 year old in public and they get their money back?

Going forward a protocol will need to be designed and voted into place to handle these types of issues.

How about their percentage gets frozen, re-distributed to some sort of promotion and marketing fund that is ongoing..

AND..

All GF shares are decreased by an equivalent amount to "pay off" those two investors? 

Voting through this entire ordeal before it takes place.

This way:

1) Koontas and Lemon Fries get sent out of the General Fund

2) The entire General Fund bear the burden of this occurring equally

3) It sets a precedence that when one GF member gets ants in their pants and wants to flee for the hills, they are hurting other innocent investors on an equal basis.  If you want to freak out and abandon your investment early, affecting others, you devalue the project as a whole.  You now have that to bear on your mind.

Either way, setting a simple precedence that BTC is handed back by whoever cries the loudest isn't a good way of going forward.

New venture: Your data in an real underground bunker. Interesting. http://tinyurl.com/msm8t3u
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:04:04 PM

Interesting precedence to set.

You can invest in something at a certain market value of BTC.  After you decide your not happy with your investment, run around making a spectacle of yourself basically saying the sky is falling, and then demand a full refund for your investment.

This creates ZERO risk to the investor.  All they have to do is behave like a 4 year old in public and they get their money back?

Going forward a protocol will need to be designed and voted into place to handle these types of issues.

How about their percentage gets frozen, re-distributed to some sort of promotion and marketing fund that is ongoing..

AND..

All GF shares are decreased by an equivalent amount to "pay off" those two investors?  

Voting through this entire ordeal before it takes place.

This way:

1) Koontas and Lemon Fries get sent out of the General Fund

2) The entire General Fund bear the burden of this occurring equally

3) It sets a precedence that when one GF member gets ants in their pants and wants to flee for the hills, they are hurting other innocent investors on an equal basis.  If you want to freak out and abandon your investment early, affecting others, you devalue the project as a whole.  You now have that to bear on your mind.

Either way, setting a simple precedence that BTC is handed back by whoever cries the loudest isn't a good way of going forward.

I stand by my decision, the lies and accusations, the direct personal attacks lead to this. They spread FUD across this forum unchecked and with impunity, no regard to the truth and effectively reduced your share value by 400%, re-allocation of their shares is greatly insufficient. I would think anyone interested in their investment would be happy to see assertive action being taken to protect their shares.

There is no "crypto police" as a result we were compromised with no recourse.  They went too far and now they are paying the piper. I regret not doing this earlier. You guys put money in this, i put money and 9 months work, and i wont stand around and watch that get destroyed by false flags and incessant personal attacks.

Oh, and i agree with toldy.
RedZeppelin

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:10:26 PM

http://rebirthcoin.blogspot.se/

vote NRB!

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
barwizi
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:27:49 AM

I need something from the community...pre-alpha testers. You'll have to build it yourself.
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:40:25 AM

I asked for a refund but instead he decided to steal the BTC.

Don't trust him.

LOL, if you want i can post proof that i tried to buy you out and you ignored my offer. So 1) you would not sell and 2) you were trying to pull the group down . I acted well within my mandate as CEO to cut you off. I am not taking those shares for myself, rather they will be divided among the GF shareholders to mitigate the damage you have done with you lies and spamming.

Why did you guys lock the thread where you tried to call me out? You love posting when i am too busy to respond, the day i do respond, the thread is locked. That says a lot about you and what you are selling.

so it's simple PROOF or GTFO.

I agree with Frigga, you should be paid. However, Market Price on Snapshoot, at fair value, you finally contributed significantly to the dropped the price !!!

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:42:24 AM

I need something from the community...pre-alpha testers. You'll have to build it yourself.

I would test but I can not build itself, i must work now Smiley

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
pvkpgp

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:05:22 AM

ok

the link?

MY GPG ID (Public Key): f32e3973
Frigga77

Activity: 379

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:18:26 AM

I am in, can build it in Ubuntu.
pvkpgp

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:21:01 AM

I am in, can build it in Ubuntu.

I use Ubuntu yet !  Are  The  QT  link?

MY GPG ID (Public Key): f32e3973
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: