Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 05:21:42 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game  (Read 472887 times)
andulolika

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:36:50 AM

The website technically is not a SCAM however its pretty common when your money is stuck on withdraw for days with no support that people will label it as a scam. This site basically was having many many issues in the past and once in a blue moon the admin comes here and posts a report and all.

However its still very unprofessional and I think this sites userbase is going to go downhill if this keeps on continuing. Basically this was one of the largest gambling sites in the Bitcoin ecosphere and now less and less people are using it.

I think they really need to hire some 24 hour support staff with all these issues they are having lately.

Way to late for all of that, they hoped to buy a cash cow nd just cash in and climb in popularity. Which doesn't happen. They should have developed more. Also down again today. It's a scam in the sense they have been fucking us. We supported them, they fucked us. Screw them. I am pretty pissed off that the new owners didn't offer jobs on here. It's insane how some developers behave and operate.
Proof proof proof, without proof thats nothing more than babbling, and well why do you want a job there that hard? 

* *just-dice wager distribution * DARKCLAM.COM *Looking for developers! *
Crypto Betting Index

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:44:50 PM

The website technically is not a SCAM however its pretty common when your money is stuck on withdraw for days with no support that people will label it as a scam. This site basically was having many many issues in the past and once in a blue moon the admin comes here and posts a report and all.

However its still very unprofessional and I think this sites userbase is going to go downhill if this keeps on continuing. Basically this was one of the largest gambling sites in the Bitcoin ecosphere and now less and less people are using it.

I think they really need to hire some 24 hour support staff with all these issues they are having lately.

Way to late for all of that, they hoped to buy a cash cow nd just cash in and climb in popularity. Which doesn't happen. They should have developed more. Also down again today. It's a scam in the sense they have been fucking us. We supported them, they fucked us. Screw them. I am pretty pissed off that the new owners didn't offer jobs on here. It's insane how some developers behave and operate.
Proof proof proof, without proof thats nothing more than babbling, and well why do you want a job there that hard? 

There doesn't need to be any proof. Basically for some it autmatically means SCAM=NO SUPPORT. Because peoples hard earned BTC are tied up and stuck at this website with virtually no support anymore. The hot wallet is always empty. And once in a blue moon an admin steps in here, claims that they are issues, claims to work on those issues, and months later those same issues remain.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
tarantoga

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:40:31 PM

The hot wallet is always empty.
always
Factually wrong.
FusionPro

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:46:14 AM

I dont want to jump to conclusion like some of the other users, but it is a bit worrying that the site isnt working properly. first the site were down for 2 days and came back up and i thought it was fixed, but the last 3 days i cant move my balance at all. no cashing out which i quite wanted to after that ordeal and being new to the site (dont really trsut it, as ive later read it was taken over by new owners, which devalues it being from 2012) and i cant even reinvest it either. couldnt find anywhere to contact them so this is my hope theyll come with some response to what going on.
starmman

Activity: 742

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:45:58 AM

I dont want to jump to conclusion like some of the other users, but it is a bit worrying that the site isnt working properly. first the site were down for 2 days and came back up and i thought it was fixed, but the last 3 days i cant move my balance at all. no cashing out which i quite wanted to after that ordeal and being new to the site (dont really trsut it, as ive later read it was taken over by new owners, which devalues it being from 2012) and i cant even reinvest it either. couldnt find anywhere to contact them so this is my hope theyll come with some response to what going on.
Keep checking quite often - they are filling the hot wallet quite often - but it doesn't stay full for very long.

adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:16:31 AM

Keep checking quite often - they are filling the hot wallet quite often - but it doesn't stay full for very long.

Lately the wallet has been empty for longer intervals. Also you need to ask yourself this? Why should I gamble here when I can gamble anywhere else without these issues? What does SD have that other more dependable gambling sites dont? Nothing.

Hence is why they will lose customers because there are no reasons to continue gambling here.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:29:52 AM

Lately the wallet has been empty for longer intervals. Also you need to ask yourself this? Why should I gamble here when I can gamble anywhere else without these issues? What does SD have that other more dependable gambling sites dont? Nothing.

Hence is why they will lose customers because there are no reasons to continue gambling here.

That is what i told him before and ask for proof but he just babbling talk about his money stuck here. The point is, he knows that site have some issues but still he can play that for that whole years? Do you think it make any sense? He is really joke when he said his money is stuck or may be suddenly lose a lot of thing there but again like i said why he can hold that long just to prove that they are scam?

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
andulolika

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:19:34 PM

That is what i told him before and ask for proof but he just babbling talk about his money stuck here. The point is, he knows that site have some issues but still he can play that for that whole years? Do you think it make any sense? He is really joke when he said his money is stuck or may be suddenly lose a lot of thing there but again like i said why he can hold that long just to prove that they are scam?
Even if they made a somewhat argument i could take it down easily however im not in such position, better to keep what you know for yourself Smiley.

Crypto Betting Index
zinobiq

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:30:32 PM

so is this site safe to deposit at all first ?
andulolika

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:47:39 PM

It is in my opinion, it will be added to cryptobettingindex.com as soon as the site is updated, there is a lot to clean in there but soon enough it will be done.

Crypto Betting Index
Bigdan

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:53:26 PM

Thread cautiously as the website looks weird and seems to be in need of updates.
zinobiq

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:55:11 PM

Thread cautiously as the website looks weird and seems to be in need of updates.

ok thanks i may try this in few weeks then
izg44423

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:01:35 PM

Do not deposit more than 0.1 BTC otherwise u will have an issue to cashout. I was waiting few days, they didn't fill hot wallet so when someone else did a deposit I took all what I could and waited for another deposit. Their investors run away cold wallet is still less and less. Make your own opinion but I don't need to be genious it's too risky for you.
starmman

Activity: 742

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:06:19 PM

Do not deposit more than 0.1 BTC otherwise u will have an issue to cashout. I was waiting few days, they didn't fill hot wallet so when someone else did a deposit I took all what I could and waited for another deposit. Their investors run away cold wallet is still less and less. Make your own opinion but I don't need to be genious it's too risky for you.
I agree that to deposit is risky right now - if the devs were a bit more transparent than I would not be saying that - I pulled all my BTC out a few months ago - but have it ready to push back on the bank roll when/if I feel confident with the operation - but didn't until now.

zinobiq

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:40:52 AM

I agree that to deposit is risky right now - if the devs were a bit more transparent than I would not be saying that - I pulled all my BTC out a few months ago - but have it ready to push back on the bank roll when/if I feel confident with the operation - but didn't until now.

okay this is very bad then. anybody got answers from them on email or PM?
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 11:46:20 AM

It doesn't matter what amount you deposit, you will have issues with any amounts of withdraws because if their hot wallet is empty then you won't get your BTC back in a timely manner. The admins they do show up here once in a blue moon and from time to time the hot wallet does get refilled so eventually you will get your BTC back however why go thru these massive headache when you got so many other alternatives.

Also keep in mind its Christmas this week and next week its New Years and I highly doubt refilling the hot wallet will be on the top priorities for the admins so expect even more delays.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

[

]
andulolika

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:59:16 PM

It doesn't matter what amount you deposit, you will have issues with any amounts of withdraws because if their hot wallet is empty then you won't get your BTC back in a timely manner. The admins they do show up here once in a blue moon and from time to time the hot wallet does get refilled so eventually you will get your BTC back however why go thru these massive headache when you got so many other alternatives.

Also keep in mind its Christmas this week and next week its New Years and I highly doubt refilling the hot wallet will be on the top priorities for the admins so expect even more delays.
So many alternatives *pastes shitgnature*
Kinda have a point however why you are so afflicted about this if you clearly don't use the site. I'm just so butthurt till yall eat back your fud and lose credibility.

Crypto Betting Index
FusionPro

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:09:51 PM

So the hot wallet keeps getting emptied right, so people just cashout small amounts and suffer the fees, every time? so if i want to get any money out i would ahve to do the same, why dont they have a queue. regret moving my investment. *sigh*
andulolika

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:42:11 PM

So the hot wallet keeps getting emptied right, so people just cashout small amounts and suffer the fees, every time? so if i want to get any money out i would ahve to do the same, why dont they have a queue. regret moving my investment. *sigh*
Depends of what you call small amount.

Crypto Betting Index
izg44423

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:16:55 PM

Site is down again and showing: 504 Gateway Time-out

This is my last post here, i still thought I will play satoshidice again, but I hate the way thet never deal with customers. I hope they will get what they desire.
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.