Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:16:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game  (Read 495450 times)
Strange Brooch

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 03:21:40 PM

About a week ago my deposit was stolen from my address within minutes of confirmation. I contacted support and also left a message here but I have not had any reply. It is possible that it was my side that was compromised I suppose, but I don't think it was. In any case it would be nice to get some kind of response, I guess that is looking increasingly unlikely.

I would strongly advise against depositing if anybody is reading this, at least for now.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RedGolpe

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 03:29:52 PM

About a week ago my deposit was stolen from my address within minutes of confirmation. I contacted support and also left a message here but I have not had any reply. It is possible that it was my side that was compromised I suppose, but I don't think it was. In any case it would be nice to get some kind of response, I guess that is looking increasingly unlikely.

I would strongly advise against depositing if anybody is reading this, at least for now.

I am sorry to hear that but I was able to move BTCs from and to my address without problems (except of course the limitations due to the empty hot wallet) so I believe it was your side which was compromised. Anyway, since there is no sign of the owners here of via mail, nor has the hot wallet been refilled in weeks, nor the leaderboards, broken for one month, have been repaired, I agree with your advice.

I myself will wait for signs of life for some more time before starting the usual fraud procedure.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 03:34:55 PM

I am sorry to hear that but I was able to move BTCs from and to my address without problems (except of course the limitations due to the empty hot wallet) so I believe it was your side which was compromised. Anyway, since there is no sign of the owners here of via mail, nor has the hot wallet been refilled in weeks, nor the leaderboards, broken for one month, have been repaired, I agree with your advice.

I myself will wait for signs of life for some more time before starting the usual fraud procedure.

I took out all of my BTC from the site a couple of months ago as I was not satisfied with the lack of 2FA on the site and the constant issues with user sessions and stability that were being uncovered. I said I'd re-deposit once the site was stable again after monitoring for a month and security was to my satisfaction. Right now, I'm glad that I have no stake in the site. (I'd never had any concern about the legitimacy of SD however - lets hope they are just on holiday)
RedGolpe

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 03:38:06 PM

the constant issues with user sessions and stability that were being uncovered
Funny thing is, now those problems seem solved. What could possibly stop the owners to just drop a line here to maintain the site's high reputation is beyond my comprehension.
Strange Brooch

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 03:51:16 PM

Thanks - and I hope you are right. In any case if they have gone, there is nothing much we can do.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 04:23:30 PM

I think your pc is compromised, you should scan your pc or wipe it clean and install your preferred os. sd wouldn't steal their customer's money. can you share the address to which your balance was withdrawn to?
BoXXoB
Legendary

Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 10:42:53 PM

I took out all of my BTC from the site a couple of months ago as I was not satisfied with the lack of 2FA on the site and the constant issues with user sessions and stability that were being uncovered. I said I'd re-deposit once the site was stable again after monitoring for a month and security was to my satisfaction. Right now, I'm glad that I have no stake in the site. (I'd never had any concern about the legitimacy of SD however - lets hope they are just on holiday)

They should step up and come forward with some kind of an explanation. What I've seen on the thread just seems unbelievable. Especially considering the whole brand is at stake.

My guess for a best case scenario is that they are burned out from fighting the recent DDoS attacks and said "fuck it", and took an unannounced vacation.

It would be a shame to just throw away a great brand like this.

Seems like all they want to do is ruin their brand. It's just crazy to let customers go through this. I've now spent a while reading the thread and seems like it's been going on for a while.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎  ⚫︎
████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
██
██████████████████████
██
██████████████████
████████████████████
████████████
|
 UNIQUE 
GAMES
|
 NO 
KYC
|
 WITHDRAW 
IN MINUTES
|
░█▀███████
█▀▀█░░░█████████▀▀█
██░█▄█████████
████████▀█▀█▀██
███████▀▀░▀██
▀▄█████▀█░█▀▄▀
████████
██████
████
████
████
▄▄████████▄▄
██████████████
eneilwex

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 11:00:55 PM

Still using this site without any problem  Grin
poo5

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 02:42:35 AM

I just tried to cash out, and hot wallet only had 0.0655 btc so I cashed out 0.064 btc and my balance was deducted but no deposit into my wallet. Anyone else having this issue?
Ru_Ezaz

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:04:01 AM

SatoshiDice is provably fair... I have completely opposite feeling, that it is now easier to win. Funny how it can be perceived as different.
OnetyOne

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 06:46:29 AM

I just tried to cash out, and hot wallet only had 0.0655 btc so I cashed out 0.064 btc and my balance was deducted but no deposit into my wallet. Anyone else having this issue?
Same problem, still no confirmation after 2 days. If you follow the TX you can see they're sending out with too low transaction fee (atleast they did with mine) so I'm afraid it won't get confirmed Sad
RedGolpe

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 08:18:59 AM

Same problem, still no confirmation after 2 days.
SD's transaction fees don't seem too low to me, the lack of confirmation is just due to an absurdly long transaction queue in the mempool. It usually gets solved in a couple of days.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:39:21 PM

Same problem, still no confirmation after 2 days. If you follow the TX you can see they're sending out with too low transaction fee (atleast they did with mine) so I'm afraid it won't get confirmed Sad

Transaction will get confirmed eventually, would you mind sharing your transaction id? sd is messed up right now, they have to fix everything asap.
FeelTheBeat

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:40:54 PM

One of the best sites!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1709

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:11:21 PM

One of the best sites!!!

Let me guess you have no idea what you are talking about and are just spammin your signature. This site has huge constant issues right now with deposits and withdraws and the admins are completely AWOL.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
poo5

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:12:34 PM

Transaction will get confirmed eventually, would you mind sharing your transaction id? sd is messed up right now, they have to fix everything asap.
@lite- thanks for that.  But i just checked right now and the cash out came through 4 hours ago although it has zero confirms for whatever reason.  
Even though you asked for the TX id, I wouldn't have been able to give it to you cause once the screen at top processes the cash out with the txt id, it disappears right afterwards.  
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1709

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:15:04 PM

@lite- thanks for that.  But i just checked right now and the cash out came through 4 hours ago although it has zero confirms for whatever reason.  
Even though you asked for the TX id, I wouldn't have been able to give it to you cause once the screen at top processes the cash out with the txt id, it disappears right afterwards.  

You can get the TX id when it reaches your deposit wallet, whether you are using blockchain or Bitcoin core, it should be listed there. And we can all check their hot wallet balance.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
poo5

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:18:50 PM

You can get the TX id when it reaches your deposit wallet, whether you are using blockchain or Bitcoin core, it should be listed there. And we can all check their hot wallet balance.
@adaseb -yes, that is true, but when the deposit doesn't hit my wallet for so many hours there would be no way to check.  but you're totally right on checking the hot wallet.  Is there an address for the hot wallet?  thx
RedGolpe

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 07:41:07 PM

i just checked right now and the cash out came through 4 hours ago although it has zero confirms for whatever reason.  
Reason is, the mempool is exploding. I have transactions stuck for 2 days now.
tarantoga

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:54:11 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 11:10:44 PM by tarantoga

These delays are a result of the flooded Bitcoin network, not SatoshiDice per se, as previous posters have pointed out.

You can find the TX id by searching for the recipient address on blockchain.info

The solution for SatoshiDice would be either
a) make the TX fee dynamic
b) let the withdrawing user choose the TX fee on their own

I have suggested this in the past
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: