Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:18:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game  (Read 495450 times)
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:45:43 PM

Sorry for having been out of touch on what has been happening behind the scenes here.
The new owners of SatoshiDice.com have absolutely nothing to do with Megadice, and are very very very disappointed with the way they treated the brand of what was once the most popular and trusted betting site in the entire Bitcoin Universe.  The current site is 100% provably fair with instant deposits and withdrawals.  
We deeply regret that Megadice was allowed to tarnish the SatoshiDice reputation,  but we will work hard from here on out to rebuild the site into the pillar of the community that it once was.
Any proof that Rakki N.V. has new owners?

If they are very very very disappointed about the previous scammers, why did they buy the domain?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SatoshiDICE_PR

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 01:31:21 AM

Sorry for having been out of touch on what has been happening behind the scenes here.
The new owners of SatoshiDice.com have absolutely nothing to do with Megadice, and are very very very disappointed with the way they treated the brand of what was once the most popular and trusted betting site in the entire Bitcoin Universe.  The current site is 100% provably fair with instant deposits and withdrawals.  
We deeply regret that Megadice was allowed to tarnish the SatoshiDice reputation,  but we will work hard from here on out to rebuild the site into the pillar of the community that it once was.

If they are very very very disappointed about the previous scammers, why did they buy the domain?

Sorry, I don't know anything about Rakki N.V., and the current owners have nothing to do with Rakki N.V.
My understanding is that the domain name was basically repossessed due to whoever was running it previously not paying their bills to the owner.
Anyhow,  the site is in good hands now,  and everything is provably fair as well.

I think the community is going to love what we have planned next!

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:38:28 PM

What this site have a faucet?
I'm most interested if on dice sites there is a faucet and a jackpot in it. Try I'll visit, it seems this site is old, but i have never visited this site.
Afaik satoshidice never had any faucet, but they do now have jackpot. if you want to try the site before depositing or just want to play for free, you can do that with free credits, you get 1000 credits to play with.
game-protect

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:20:11 PM

Sorry, I don't know anything about Rakki N.V., and the current owners have nothing to do with Rakki N.V.
My understanding is that the domain name was basically repossessed due to whoever was running it previously not paying their bills to the owner.
Anyhow,  the site is in good hands now,  and everything is provably fair as well.

Rakki N.V. was the operator of the satoshidice.com domain for several years.

From who did you purchase the domain if you do not know Rakki N.V.?

I see that the publicly proven satoshidice.com scam hides now the operator!

You claim new owner but you can not prove it. I can also say that I am the emperor of China without any proof.

Why would anyone take over the domain of a publicly proven scam? Does not make any sense!
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1709

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:40:23 PM

Anyhow,  the site is in good hands now,  and everything is provably fair as well.

Rakki N.V. was the operator of the satoshidice.com domain for several years.

From who did you purchase the domain if you do not know Rakki N.V.?

I see that the publicly proven satoshidice.com scam hides now the operator!

You claim new owner but you can not prove it. I can also say that I am the emperor of China without any proof.

Why would anyone take over the domain of a publicly proven scam? Does not make any sense!

I tried asking this the OP a few months ago when the transition happened and my question was never answered. They either ignored my post or just brushed it off with an irrelevent answer.

And I still don't believe their reply about how it was "Pure LUCK" that the gambler managed to win over 300 BTC with a single bet.

Either way I would proceed with caution until these issues are cleared up.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
andre_9

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:20:21 PM

The new owners of SatoshiDice.com have absolutely nothing to do with Megadice, and are very very very disappointed with the way they treated the brand of what was once the most popular and trusted betting site in the entire Bitcoin Universe.  The current site is 100% provably fair with instant deposits and withdrawals. 
We deeply regret that Megadice was allowed to tarnish the SatoshiDice reputation,  but we will work hard from here on out to rebuild the site into the pillar of the community that it once was.
We also have a fun surprise coming for those who remember the original Satoshi Dice from 2012.
Try us today!

https://i.imgur.com/KQUiiRr.jpg

The website has changed without an announcement and I had funds on my account. 
How do I withdraw this?

https://i.imgur.com/xhkgsXW.png
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:28:53 PM

The new owners of SatoshiDice.com have absolutely nothing to do with Megadice, and are very very very disappointed with the way they treated the brand of what was once the most popular and trusted betting site in the entire Bitcoin Universe.  The current site is 100% provably fair with instant deposits and withdrawals. 
We deeply regret that Megadice was allowed to tarnish the SatoshiDice reputation,  but we will work hard from here on out to rebuild the site into the pillar of the community that it once was.
We also have a fun surprise coming for those who remember the original Satoshi Dice from 2012.
Try us today!

The website has changed without an announcement and I had funds on my account. 
How do I withdraw this?

A few months ago the Satoshidice went restructuring.

Basically it was re-branded to Megadice and the original domain was sold to another party.

Go to the new Megadice official thread here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1828431.0

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
andre_9

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:49:39 PM

A few months ago the Satoshidice went restructuring.

Basically it was re-branded to Megadice and the original domain was sold to another party.

Go to the new Megadice official thread here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1828431.0

It says right here:
"The new owners of SatoshiDice.com (http://satoshidice.com/) have absolutely nothing to do with Megadice,"

I just made a deposit just a few days ago, with the new owner of satoshidice, and now I don't have access to my funds.
SatoshiDICE_PR

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 05:04:58 AM

I just made a deposit just a few days ago, with the new owner of satoshidice, and now I don't have access to my funds.

Due to Bitcoin Segwit's high fees and slow transactions,  we changed the entire site back to on chain transactions using Bitcoin Cash just like the original Satoshi Dice.   If you had funds in the site that was online for a few weeks after the megadice one (that we have nothing to do with) just email us your account details to support@satoshidice.com and we will get it taken care of for you.

https://satoshidice.com/

game-protect

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:57:04 PM

It says right here:

"The new owners of SatoshiDice.com (http://satoshidice.com/) have absolutely nothing to do with Megadice,"

Look: I am the emperor of China

-> I am the emperor of China because it says right here!  Cheesy

Next time please put "operator + scam" into google and avoid adventures like this!

Satoshidice scam, 500+ Bitcoins defrauded and disappeared!
SatoshiDICE_PR

SatoshiDice.com

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 08:04:16 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 11:04:26 AM by SatoshiDICE_PR

It says right here:

Next time please put "operator + scam" into google and avoid adventures like this!

Yes,  it is a absolute shame that the scammers at MegaDice ruined the reputation of what was once the greatest Bitcoin gambling site in the world.
MegaDice owes the current owners of the Satoshidice.com domain name far far more than 500 BTC,  but obviously they are never going to pay us either.
They are thieves in our book as well.
They deserve all the criticism people want to dish out,  however they have no relation to the domain name owners or current operators of the site.
The current system is 100% provably fair,  and never even holds customer funds.
Try it today:  https://satoshidice.com/

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:22:53 PM

It says right here:

Yes,  it is a absolute shame that the scammers at MegaDice ruined the reputation of what was once the greatest Bitcoin gambling site in the world.
MegaDice owes the current owners of the Satoshidice.com domain name far far more than 500 BTC,  but obviously they are never going to pay us either.
They deserve all the criticism people want to dish out,  however they have no relation to the domain name owners or current operators of the site.

If I not mistaken that megadice ever claimed that they have exactly same admin on their site. They even said that they only rebranded it with the name and of course with slot games. But how is thiss exactly not connected to you as SatoshiDice admin? This is so confusing when you said that they even scammed away your 500 btc and your domain?
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:39:15 PM

It says right here:

If I not mistaken that megadice ever claimed that they have exactly same admin on their site. They even said that they only rebranded it with the name and of course with slot games. But how is thiss exactly not connected to you as SatoshiDice admin? This is so confusing when you said that they even scammed away your 500 btc and your domain?

I am confused also of exactly what is going on. Did Satoshidice domain get hijacked or something?

Because on April 2017, SatoshiDice_PR said

This thread is locked and is being cleaned up. The service previously found on satoshidice.com has moved to megadice.com, and the new thread is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1828431.0

The owners of the SatoshiDice domain are planning a new and better service for www.satoshidice.com. Stay tuned for more updates soon!

All users and bitcoin balances can be found on www.megadice.com.

And then silence until Sept 2017.

So what happened exactly the deal went bad?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
game-protect

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:25:28 AM

It says right here:

The problem is that if you continue with a domain name that was misused for a huge scam, then people will throw stones after you!

Therefore, it would be very curious if you are an totally independent third party as you claim.
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:20:46 PM

It says right here:

The problem is that if you continue with a domain name that was misused for a huge scam, then people will throw stones after you!

Therefore, it would be very curious if you are an totally independent third party as you claim.

Yes exactly. That's why I am surprised why he would sell the domain name. Since its the pioneer of Bitcoins creation.

Unless some company like PrimeDice bought it which has plenty of capital, then its a fairly safe bet.

But if it gets sold to a sketchy company and starts to defraud people, then the domain name is poisoned forever pretty much.

I can see a headline "Oldest Bitcoin Dice Site Starts Scamming People" .

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
zx9r

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:00:35 AM

I dont understand how to check if it is really provably fair.

1. How can I get the Server Seed Hash from the revealed Server Seed Plaintext ?

2. How is it related the Server Seed Hash with the associated BCC transactions ?
For example for 20th Oct:
Server Seed Hash: 601c19fa197d09b8d5d6a1ac1501a05d5be3a446c07ffc0e661a54844e511343  https://cashexplorer.bitcoin.com/tx/bda9abf9c82b14fd699dd98fa8e25cab4506b91b11132bea5fbd1c3b6f8ead5e
What is the relation between that hash and transaction ?

3. How can I get the lucky number with the Server Seed Plaintext, and Client transactionID ?
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:11:14 AM

Satoshidice.com is not the original Satoshidice. It had changed hands often and I think the domain was recently bought by BitcoinVideoCasino.

Do not send your money to any website unless you truly trust the owner/company.
I see this now uses Bitcoin Cash, an altcoin and not Bitcoin. If you send your Bitcoin to their address instead, you are not likely to get your money back. Posted in public interest.

I found the list here.
https://satoshidice.com/provablyfair
zx9r

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:23:33 PM

I found the list here.
https://satoshidice.com/provablyfair

Yes I know that page, indeed what I was asking is HOW can I verify that the Server Seed Hash corresponds with the revealed Server Seed Plaintext
annguyendo25

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:48:43 AM

1HJxdX8P4Awgang5dGjZ8R8381SgtWsVnq
TY
kieuoanh

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:45:48 AM

Grat
i earn BTC
username:kieuoanh77
thnsk
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: