Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:03:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316615 times)
urban_idler

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 07:18:24 PM

Has anybody here had any experience installing either Wekan or Taiga?

I'm having a nightmare getting it going.

I´ve been using Trello or Jira  so far. Wekan looks similarly to Trello I found https://sandstorm.io/ which is self-hostable
web productivity suite and have Wekan already included and have some other quite interesting features.

Thanks for the heads up.

Urban_idler, could you take a look at sandstorm and tell me what you think? 

Bigmo -- sandstorm looks cool.  Thank you for the heads up!

Sandstorm is of interest for two reasons:
1. The ability to self host so that we could have the tools used by the team available on the platform. 
2. Their approach to containerization and the quality of their development team.

Two of the issues for us now are (1) developing applications to work on the crown platform or which can be ported to the platform -- part of API design is having actual use cases, (2) within that thinking about different strategies for how one would deploy the applications and contain/encapsulate the applications running on the platform.

I PM'd stonehedge and he is going to take a look at it.  As stated before -- I'm new to this stuff and learning, but I know what the goal is, or what I would like for Crown to be able to build...  and we will need help from the community to do it.

I/we appreciate your help.

urban_idler

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:18:14 PM

Thanks for confirming this. The core dev team is now based on trust, its something we feel very strongly about so we just ask people to be open and as honest as possible.

I'm personally glad you've returned and happy to work with you.
Defunctec, thanks, I appreciate this! Great to hear the team is now based on trust and honesty, which was a little bit of issue during the first Crown stages which pushed me to leave the project even I contributed so much time and efforts to the project.

But now, when some team member hopefully realized that it is not just about him and his decisions/resolutions and there is an amazing international team working on Crown I´m happy to contribute where I can.

Bigmo: 

The key for this project is that we are a distributed team of people with different skills beliefs work styles / strengths and weakness etc, all that blah blah blah...  but where the diversity stops and where we have to be unified is in our goals and language.  The shared language issue sounds esoteric -- but we just need to make sure that when I say "container" and you say "container" we mean the same thing... so it's really just a blocking and tackling thing to make sure we understand each other.  The shared goals/objective is that we will all be pulling the cart to the same destination.

This is described in the crown papers and the principles - but it may not be described in a way that makes sense to everyone.  Part of idea of the papers and principles is to state and define who fits in the community precisely because no one in a community of any size "likes" everyone else in the community. But while we may not "like" each other -- if we have a common goal and communicate clearly about it, we can all benefit from working together.

For the core team there are additional element but it basically boils down to the fact that each team members have the others' back -- you watch out for each other.  And there is debate. but no second guessing.  Team members need to be able to take initiative and have support and be willing to try things that might not work... if you don't have that culture, you don't innovate.

And I guess the point here is that if someone on the team has had an issue working with one of the guys on the team in the past - I would encourage you to contact that person directly and patch it up, or not -- your call.  But I would also appreciate it if you kept any past problems in the past -- because part of how I want the team to work, and the community as a whole as much as possible -- is that we support each other.  We are trying to do something new and if it works, there will be enough competitors trying to trip us up and be negative in different ways, that we don't need to do it to each other.

Thank you for you suggestions and the services you have developed so far and I look forward to hearing more of your ideas.  We will need as much help as we can get to make this happen.

bigmo

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:41:00 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2017, 11:34:57 PM by bigmo

I´ve been using Trello or Jira  so far. Wekan looks similarly to Trello I found https://sandstorm.io/ which is self-hostable
web productivity suite and have Wekan already included and have some other quite interesting features.

Thanks for the heads up.

Bigmo -- sandstorm looks cool.  Thank you for the heads up!

1. The ability to self host so that we could have the tools used by the team available on the platform.  
2. Their approach to containerization and the quality of their development team.

Two of the issues for us now are (1) developing applications to work on the crown platform or which can be ported to the platform -- part of API design is having actual use cases, (2) within that thinking about different strategies for how one would deploy the applications and contain/encapsulate the applications running on the platform.

I PM'd stonehedge and he is going to take a look at it.  As stated before -- I'm new to this stuff and learning, but I know what the goal is, or what I would like for Crown to be able to build...  and we will need help from the community to do it.

Bigmo:

Crowncoin_Knight says he remembers you from your earlier involvement in the project.  Always good to have people come back.  

The name of the game for CRW at this point is to build the community -- and part of the business model of CRW is for the core team to develop the capabilities of the core code -- which is the focus right now, and will hopefully always be the focus.  This focus for the core team is alluded to in the crown papers.  

What this means though is that there are opportunities for entrepreneurs to build different businesses and services around the core.  These would include things like the wallet you developed or getting on Bitsquare -- or Bittrex, which is really just another business operating on the platform.  

I know the team has discussed Bitsquare and Shapeshift and other things as desirable services -- but we also know that more of these things will happen and we will attract more folks to the community if we can just deliver on the vision we have set out.  

The first steps of that vision for the core team are trimming down the Crown core to what is "permanent" or relatively permanent and hopefully doing a few things to not just trim it down but also speed it up.  This differentiation between what is temporary and what is permanent is also discussed in the papers -- privacy tends to be associated with ephemeral/temporary content and a crypto platform should differentiate between records which need to be kept forever and those which shouldn't.  The idea that any part of a permanent record is private is a little silly since it implicitly assumes that technology will not advance.  The only true privacy comes from forgetting.  But I digress... I'm the member of the group who reads too much and took too many philosophy classes so I know I drive some people crazy, sorry about that.

The second step is to make it all conversational.  People gossip, so should your software.  So that's the API.  Then the third step is building the "journal" or the sandbox which is where you do temporary things and the really gossipy part of the software.  Or that's what I think but I am more of a philosopher than a programmer...  Not really rocket science -- just work.

Just letting you know what we're focused on right now.  Appreciate your work on the wallet and any progress or perspectives on other services.

[/quote]
First, let me briefly answer on your previous post to make sure I´m not ignoring your valuable philosophical and analytical contributions!
I fully agree that the main focus now,  should be to build an active community which will contribute and support to the Crown ecosystem and build services on the top of Crown blockchain using Crown core build by the core team.  And this is already happening, Android app, throne apps, "my" wallet and so on.

I went thru the white papers and have some overview where the project is heading and cannot wait to see the upcoming development progress made by core devs.
I´m not a big programmer by myself as well, my focus is more on project development, marketing, and sales which were my previous job during my almost 2 years experience in SatoshiLabs.

I can imagine Crown future something similar to https://sdk.finance/ but in a far more decentralized way. I think if Crown wants to be widely recognized and easy to integrate platform easily integrable with other apps we need to develop something like  Back-end-as-a-Service platform for companies which will leverage usage of the Crown core in the future and it is already happening with the APIs guys are already working on.

Great to hear Sandstorm could be something that could fit the team vision but I´m aware that it needs to be analyzed first.
I´m learning as well, and learning in the team is always "fun" and can bring different points of view, feedback and ways to solve a problem.

Also maybe this post about sandboxing ethereum dapps https://blog.aragon.one/electron-metamask-secure-easy-to-use-dapps-5a9987d21034#.ncdokr8y9 may provide some info what could be the best way for Crown dapps.   

As I mentioned before I almost forgot what happened in the past and trying to focus on what is important for the project and collaborate with the team.

However, my main focus now is to finalize the online Crown wallet because I can see there many potential use cases for Crown in near future. If there will be some member of the team who would be interested in working on the wallet with me it would be awesome.

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:08:03 AM

Just going to put this out there...

Would you buy a physical Crown coin if they existed? EDIT: When i say "A Crown coin, I mean several Crown on one coin, EG One 1000CRW coin"

I mean, I would and a few others I know would too.

So defunctec -- what would this be?  Would this be a device with a chip which would have the keys to a wallet - where the wallet would how X coins?  So it's more of a crown chip?  And I guess the chip could just display the balance of the wallet/keys it holds? 

Since addresses can be used on multichains -- I guess you could also have a multi-coin chip?

Then theoretically people could use digital tokens by transacting in these chips -- just like they transact with cash....

I guess, I would just imagine possibilities in a "general purpose model"  ....  and I would imagine that one would spend "crown chips" or "crown cards" like cash. 

so yeah... that sounds interesting.

Sorry not quite as elaborate but still tricky. Its more of a gimmick/vanity project for a few people who would want one or two coins to hold.

Coins101 describes it perfectly really. He also brings up very impotent points about security and trust. Im not sure how the trust element can be circumvented but I'm all ears on that.

Heres a couple of examples

These physical Bitcoin coins, as discussed here, have been drained and had the value stolen

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1815933.0
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:10:55 AM

I´ve been using Trello or Jira  so far. Wekan looks similarly to Trello I found https://sandstorm.io/ which is self-hostable

Thanks for the heads up.

Bigmo -- sandstorm looks cool.  Thank you for the heads up!

I PM'd stonehedge and he is going to take a look at it.  As stated before -- I'm new to this stuff and learning, but I know what the goal is, or what I would like for Crown to be able to build...  and we will need help from the community to do it.

Bigmo:

Crowncoin_Knight says he remembers you from your earlier involvement in the project.  Always good to have people come back.  

The name of the game for CRW at this point is to build the community -- and part of the business model of CRW is for the core team to develop the capabilities of the core code -- which is the focus right now, and will hopefully always be the focus.  This focus for the core team is alluded to in the crown papers.  

What this means though is that there are opportunities for entrepreneurs to build different businesses and services around the core.  These would include things like the wallet you developed or getting on Bitsquare -- or Bittrex, which is really just another business operating on the platform.  

I know the team has discussed Bitsquare and Shapeshift and other things as desirable services -- but we also know that more of these things will happen and we will attract more folks to the community if we can just deliver on the vision we have set out.  

The first steps of that vision for the core team are trimming down the Crown core to what is "permanent" or relatively permanent and hopefully doing a few things to not just trim it down but also speed it up.  This differentiation between what is temporary and what is permanent is also discussed in the papers -- privacy tends to be associated with ephemeral/temporary content and a crypto platform should differentiate between records which need to be kept forever and those which shouldn't.  The idea that any part of a permanent record is private is a little silly since it implicitly assumes that technology will not advance.  The only true privacy comes from forgetting.  But I digress... I'm the member of the group who reads too much and took too many philosophy classes so I know I drive some people crazy, sorry about that.

The second step is to make it all conversational.  People gossip, so should your software.  So that's the API.  Then the third step is building the "journal" or the sandbox which is where you do temporary things and the really gossipy part of the software.  Or that's what I think but I am more of a philosopher than a programmer...  Not really rocket science -- just work.

Just letting you know what we're focused on right now.  Appreciate your work on the wallet and any progress or perspectives on other services.

First, let me briefly answer on your previous post to make sure I´m not ignoring your valuable philosophical and analytical contributions!
I fully agree that the main focus now,  should be to build an active community which will contribute and support to the Crown ecosystem and build services on the top of Crown blockchain using Crown core build by the core team.  And this is already happening, Android app, throne apps, "my" wallet and so on.

I went thru the white papers and have some overview where the project is heading and cannot wait to see the upcoming development progress made by core devs.
I´m not a big programmer by myself as well, my focus is more on project development, marketing, and sales which were my previous job during my almost 2 years experience in SatoshiLabs.

I can imagine Crown future something similar to https://sdk.finance/ but in a far more decentralized way. I think if Crown wants to be widely recognized and easy to integrate platform easily integrable with other apps we need to develop something like  Back-end-as-a-Service platform for companies which will leverage usage of the Crown core in the future and it is already happening with the APIs guys are already working on.

Great to hear Sandstorm could be something that could fit the team vision but I´m aware that it needs to be analyzed first.
I´m learning as well, and learning in the team is always "fun" and can bring different points of view, feedback and ways to solve a problem.

Also maybe this post about sandboxing ethereum dapps https://blog.aragon.one/electron-metamask-secure-easy-to-use-dapps-5a9987d21034#.ncdokr8y9 may provide some info what could be the best way for Crown dapps.  

As I mentioned before I almost forgot what happened in the past and trying to focus on what is important for the project and collaborate with the team.

However, my main focus now is to finalize the online Crown wallet because I can see there many potential use cases for Crown in near future. If there will be some member of the team who would be interested in working on the wallet with me it would be awesome.

[/quote]

satoshilabs... any experience programming the trezor, and tools for the trezor?

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
bigmo

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:24:47 AM

[/quote]

What tools do you have mind exactly?

If we are talking about Crown support in the hardware itself there are 2 options.

Option 1
Step 1: Get some wallet and backend with BIP32/44 support which can interact with Trezor for tx broadcast and network stuff, Trezor guys do recommend to fork https://insight.is/ which is used at their wallet backend. Our own explorer would be great anyway, we could add it on crown.tech website as well.

The original bitcoin QT has got this support but no one implemented the required libraries to interact with Trezor. So if we will consider adding Trezor support to the new Crown QT it will need to communicate with TREZOR APIs https://doc.satoshilabs.com/trezor-tech/api.html .
We could also fork Electrum-Dash https://www.dash.org/news/electrum-dash-with-trezor-support-released/

Step 2: We have to ask Trezor guys to add Crown coin type to the official firmware - https://github.com/trezor/trezor-mcu/blob/b4728e6cf90bdab5df75857d25b291f5479c70c4/firmware/coins.c#L23 .

Option 2
The more difficult one is to create custom Trezor firmware for Crown and flash it. A similar way to Monero which is working on Trezor support now.
https://forum.getmonero.org/4/academic-and-technical/2495/experimental-trezor-firmware-testing

I can see the option 1 as an easier solution for us.

With the block explorer which has HD wallets support it should be easier to ask Trezor guys to add Crown coin type and add us also to their online wallet service. But this is questionable because they also look on the coin market cap before adding, anyway I think we are on good way to reach some interesting market cap soon.
If not and they will add Crown at least the Coin type to the firmware we could go with the DASH electrum option.

Also there is someone working on masternode support in Trezor
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/masternode-with-trezor.9079/
which could be something interesting for us as well.

If you wantede to ask something else, let me know.. Maybe I´m thinking too much foward:-)

bigmo

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:38:14 AM

Just going to put this out there...

Would you buy a physical Crown coin if they existed? EDIT: When i say "A Crown coin, I mean several Crown on one coin, EG One 1000CRW coin"

I mean, I would and a few others I know would too.

So defunctec -- what would this be?  Would this be a device with a chip which would have the keys to a wallet - where the wallet would how X coins?  So it's more of a crown chip?  And I guess the chip could just display the balance of the wallet/keys it holds?  

Since addresses can be used on multichains -- I guess you could also have a multi-coin chip?

Then theoretically people could use digital tokens by transacting in these chips -- just like they transact with cash....

I guess, I would just imagine possibilities in a "general purpose model"  ....  and I would imagine that one would spend "crown chips" or "crown cards" like cash.  

so yeah... that sounds interesting.

Sorry not quite as elaborate but still tricky. Its more of a gimmick/vanity project for a few people who would want one or two coins to hold.

Coins101 describes it perfectly really. He also brings up very impotent points about security and trust. Im not sure how the trust element can be circumvented but I'm all ears on that.

Heres a couple of examples

These physical Bitcoin coins, as discussed here, have been drained and had the value stolen

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1815933.0

The coins are not a good idea by my opinion. There is a strong trust issue factor with the issuer. Someone have to print the private key there, can I trust him?
If you want to store Crowns long term its better to generate private key offline and store the key on Cryptosteel for example. I cannot even recommend using paper wallet because it is safe until you are going to sweep the private key into your potentially compromised PC or for un-experienced user it can cause loosing his coins because not many people are aware how change addresses works.

So rather than focusing on physical coins and papers, I would rather focus to get Crown support to Trezor which is the safest long-term storage option and will make Crown tangible and easy to use.

Or something like https://opendime.com/ physical bitcoin would be cool for Crown.

CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:30:17 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2017, 05:02:08 AM by CHAOSiTEC

If we are talking about Crown support in the hardware itself there are 2 options.

Option 1
Step 1: Get some wallet and backend with BIP32/44 support which can interact with Trezor for tx broadcast and network stuff, Trezor guys do recommend to fork https://insight.is/ which is used at their wallet backend. Our own explorer would be great anyway, we could add it on crown.tech website as well.

The original bitcoin QT has got this support but no one implemented the required libraries to interact with Trezor. So if we will consider adding Trezor support to the new Crown QT it will need to communicate with TREZOR APIs https://doc.satoshilabs.com/trezor-tech/api.html .
We could also fork Electrum-Dash https://www.dash.org/news/electrum-dash-with-trezor-support-released/

Step 2: We have to ask Trezor guys to add Crown coin type to the official firmware - https://github.com/trezor/trezor-mcu/blob/b4728e6cf90bdab5df75857d25b291f5479c70c4/firmware/coins.c#L23 .

Option 2
The more difficult one is to create custom Trezor firmware for Crown and flash it. A similar way to Monero which is working on Trezor support now.
https://forum.getmonero.org/4/academic-and-technical/2495/experimental-trezor-firmware-testing

With the block explorer which has HD wallets support it should be easier to ask Trezor guys to add Crown coin type and add us also to their online wallet service. But this is questionable because they also look on the coin market cap before adding, anyway I think we are on good way to reach some interesting market cap soon.
If not and they will add Crown at least the Coin type to the firmware we could go with the DASH electrum option.

If you wantede to ask something else, let me know.. Maybe I´m thinking too much foward:-)

[/quote]

you where thinking exactly what i was thinking, and masternode support is work atm

https://github.com/chaeplin/dashmnb

in principle we could get this working without changing the code, since we have a bitcoin compatible address layout...

thoughts?

And we have ElectrumX servers running, so its just a matter of forking the electrum dash code...

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
bigmo

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:38:29 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2017, 12:20:54 PM by bigmo

Option 1

Option 2

If you wanted to ask something else, let me know. Maybe I´m thinking too much forward:-)

you where thinking exactly what i was thinking, and masternode support is work atm

https://github.com/chaeplin/dashmnb

in principle we could get this working without changing the code, since we have a bitcoin-compatible address layout...

thoughts?

And we have ElectrumX servers running, so it's just a matter of forking the electrum dash code...
[/quote]

cool. I´m watching the Trezor node progress, it seems it is working now but it is not very user-friendly yet, but its working.
yes, I think we should be able to get this working without any major code changes thanks to the compatible address layout. I would be happy to help to analyze the code better but my programming skills are out of this scope..

If we have Electrum servers up and running the whole process should be much easier then. I do assume the electrum servers are powering the android app backend?
Do you think would be there any chance to use the servers for the https://www.crownwallet.world/ online wallet? It should be just matter of adding some APIs to the wallet code to communicate with the electrum servers.
Unfortunately, any of the current explorers does not offer similar API to http://btc.blockr.io/api/v1/tx/push which is the one I need the one for the wallet. So if there is the electrum server running this would really help to get it up and running soon.

In the next phase, I would like to add Trezor support to the wallet as well.
1. Secure singup/singin login process with Trezor https://github.com/trezor/connect to elimiate the need for passwords. The login process works on simple sign/verify message flow.
2. The Trezor API also allows signing transactions outside their web wallet. Similar what Bitstamp did - https://blog.trezor.io/bitstamp-and-trezor-partner-for-improved-bitcoin-security-and-user-experience-317d1523529a#.zglm2b76x .

But for now I will be happy to get wallet running without the Trezor support.

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 12:56:04 PM

hi all ..

dropping in to see how things are - and read up a little Smiley ...

#crysx

LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:05:48 PM

hi all ..

#crysx
Hey mate, thanks for dropping by. Good seeing you around CRW! Smiley

Hmm, ChainWorks Industries and CRW ...?
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 01:08:06 PM

hi all ..

#crysx

cwi ...

yup ...

Wink ...

#crysx

stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:42:05 PM

hi all ..

#crysx

cwi ...

yup ...

Wink ...

#crysx

Oh hell yes, lets make this happen.
LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:54:56 PM

CRW Throne Earnings Calculator (v0.2)

Changelog:
- Added styling
- Added favicon
- Added responsiveness
- Added hover/click effects
- Added tooltips on hover
- Added CRW addy
- Added credits
- Updated APIs used

Future update:
- Improvements to data fetching
- Hosted on a paid webhost + domain (.com)
- Allow user to enter basic preferences which it saves (Throne amount, currency preferred, etc.)
- Information about Node Hosting services

Still a work in progress so any feedback and suggestions are more than welcome! Smiley

URL: http://crowncoin.byethost5.com/v0.2/?thrones=3

mojo786103

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:57:38 PM

Are there any active pools to mine CRW.

From the OP only 1 is active (iSpace) and I can't connect to it.
infernoman
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:01:20 PM

Are there any active pools to mine CRW.

From the OP only 1 is active (iSpace) and I can't connect to it.

xpool is your best bet Smiley they're a multipool that mines the most profitable coins currently available. switching between them. They also support merged mining, and i believe you can choose whether or not you'd like to hold the currency you are mining or not.
bigmo

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:45:08 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2017, 04:09:51 PM by bigmo

CRW Throne Earnings Calculator (v0.2)

Changelog:
- Added styling
- Added favicon
- Added responsiveness
- Added hover/click effects
- Added tooltips on hover
- Added CRW addy
- Added credits
- Updated APIs used

Future update:
- Improvements to data fetching
- Hosted on a paid webhost + domain (.com)
- Allow user to enter basic preferences which it saves (Throne amount, currency preferred, etc.)
- Information about Node Hosting services

Still a work in progress so any feedback and suggestions are more than welcome! Smiley

URL: http://crowncoin.byethost5.com/v0.2/?thrones=3

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME JOB! Sorry to be shouting here:-)

I have few people who would like to start to run their thrones and once I will be able to show them this it will definitely make them sure that this is a better choice than some cloud mining scam!

I love the clean design with the well-done UI. I´m just testing TREZORs new beta wallet https://beta-wallet.trezor.io/#/ with their new UI and it has similar look and feel.

You have done a really great job as well all needed info on the place. You made day:-)

Only my few bits and pieces if you do not mind to add to your changelog:-)
1. What about to add some live chart with the Throne value. I think people will like to see how their investments are in time frame
2. What will be the domain name? Crownthrones.io ? or Crownthrones.platform ?
.com - lets consider something else behind the . Com sounds too corporate to me:-)
3. add Crown.tech website link to the footer
4. add Android app link to the footer
5. Social media links to the footer

But again, great job!!

crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 08:46:27 PM

I really like Crown. It's kind of a catchy simple name. With the right marketing this one could become popular relatively quick.

I have some BTC clearing tomorrow.  I will pick up some more Crown then.

Very important point you made here about the name. The name and the symbol of the Crown is really strong and one of the reasons Crown was created is that its ready a  payment instrument in several european countries for several hundred years - why could not be possible to take it global? also the symbol has an strong phylosophical meaning - who dares to wear the Crown?

Thrones where the kings used to sit are becoming Trons, new economy applications enabling users to earn money and build next generation blockchain businesses...

Well we are evolving - Tron operators have the right to vote on proposals  Smiley

crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 08:56:08 PM

This is a shout out to Tron operators and miners out there.

If we set sell orders instead of dumping into the market, we all can gain much much more and Crown can become stronger day day by day. Lets build a community value where knights watch our backs as we are used to among core team mebers. Ask around.

If we just sell Crown when you really need the btc for a higher purpuse its fine, but if we all can believe that this has a meaning - something bigger can and will happen.

Well its Friday, off for few Buds  Grin

zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:19:45 PM

buy 27000crw for 0.50btc

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: