Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:02:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316607 times)
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 03:56:51 PM

I am offering a bounty if you build more games like this for Crown man! I love it actually. PM me if you are interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheHiveMind

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:44:51 PM

We are immeasurably heartened to return to this community and see that it has been rid of an infection.

For far too long was this thread occupied by a mass of foul creatures, greedy goblins if you will, who were only here to leech money from us. We will all be better off here without the vampiric individuals of the signature campaign. We are liberated, unfettered now to rise to our destiny - CROWN's destiny.

Arise, arise from the mud!

~ The Hive ~
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:47:51 PM

Somebody woke me up Sad
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:00:29 PM

We are immeasurably heartened to return to this community and see that it has been rid of an infection.

For far too long was this thread occupied by a mass of foul creatures, greedy goblins if you will, who were only here to leech money from us. We will all be better off here without the vampiric individuals of the signature campaign. We are liberated, unfettered now to rise to our destiny - CROWN's destiny.

~ The Hive ~

I hope the troll police don't conclude this to be "hype"  Tongue
Coz we're all done for!

I ended the signature campaign early as it seemed to do more bad than good. Glad you concur   Cool
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 05:30:45 PM

~ The Hive ~

I hope the troll police don't conclude this to be "hype"  Tongue
Coz we're all done for!

I ended the signature campaign early as it seemed to do more bad than good. Glad you concur   Cool

We have learned a lesson: we need to choose our partners very carefully. Now lets focus on our future

thelion07

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:40:07 PM

STEP ONE: "Rescue" a long deceased coin
STEP TWO: Hype the shit out of it.

SIC - Oh miners dump! it happens Grin
SIC - a whale is accumulating! Grin
SIC - if u knew what was coming you would buy it all!  Grin

Signature spam didn't work? plan B. Let's bump the thread with my hacked account update.
You ladies are too cute, 2 or 3 people in the 'team' who own all the coin jerking each other off with throne shit and useless spam using the forum as a chat to bump the thread.
Oh I must want cheap coinz right?  Cheesy
GO ON.. There's always noobs with five satoshis who will want a "throne" LOL

it is quite simple, i host thrones, and i want to make sure people are not sending coins at the hacker... that is why i have posted this in the thread, should be self explanatory, unless of course ylu have not read through the thread..

besides, if you take a look at our github you will see things are actually happening

3rd, miners will always dump, they have costs to cover as well, price will go up and down that is quite normal

oohh and your account seems to be used as a lets troll something, except for jiffycoin? lol

Jiffy is the next bitcoin bitch!  Cool
you misinterpreted the context of my post. All that excuse for miners dump posts etc... it is just the three or four of you talking in third person. And you using this as a chat to bump the thread...... It mustn't be fun trading with your selves that you resort to lame attempts at hyping this stupid throne shit of yours. Ripe accounts with 2014 schemes. sigh
I'll leave you alone now tho, a chance to go on with your third person monologue about miners dumps and ghetto TA.
Bye ladies  Kiss
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 12:21:59 AM

Have you ever looked at your past posts?
Seems you hate on a lot of alts. Still taking that cryptsy loss out on the common folk?  Roll Eyes
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:33:24 AM

Signature spam didn't work? plan B. Let's bump the thread with my hacked account update.
You ladies are too cute, 2 or 3 people in the 'team' who own all the coin jerking each other off with throne shit and useless spam using the forum as a chat to bump the thread.

it is quite simple, i host thrones, and i want to make sure people are not sending coins at the hacker... that is why i have posted this in the thread, should be self explanatory, unless of course ylu have not read through the thread..

besides, if you take a look at our github you will see things are actually happening

3rd, miners will always dump, they have costs to cover as well, price will go up and down that is quite normal

oohh and your account seems to be used as a lets troll something, except for jiffycoin? lol

Jiffy is the next bitcoin bitch!  Cool
you misinterpreted the context of my post. All that excuse for miners dump posts etc... it is just the three or four of you talking in third person. And you using this as a chat to bump the thread...... It mustn't be fun trading with your selves that you resort to lame attempts at hyping this stupid throne shit of yours. Ripe accounts with 2014 schemes. sigh
I'll leave you alone now tho, a chance to go on with your third person monologue about miners dumps and ghetto TA.
Bye ladies  Kiss

"All that excuse for miners dump posts etc"

I found one post... And it only suggests it was a miner dumping "because we hadn't seen one in weeks".

We won't do it again officer, we promise  Kiss
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:20:26 AM

Jiffy is the next bitcoin bitch!  Cool
Bye ladies  Kiss

Your definatly a strange guy, seems like you have not seen alot of threads, the talk in here is nothing different than alot of other threads, besides being pissed at everyone, or maybe your trying to shake the weak hands? why else spend energy on something that you think is bullshit.
as i said, your strange....

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:04:45 AM

I can confirm the Throne monitering App has been paid for.
'4916b8fc607ad50952f640e2991783a3c6746720d6d9bf77f5add88c24fd41ce'

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 07:26:42 PM

We are looking for someone to translate our BTC thread into German and Chinese! PM me if interested

sitonmythrone

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:34:18 PM

someone merde on price!

push down so they buy cheap coin!  Angry Angry

i think it thelion07. he want cheap crw!! putain!

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:46:51 AM

I'v had a new section made for the OP,

"Crown Games"

and added ACP's game to the section Smiley
More to come in the future!
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 03:20:40 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 05:36:12 PM by crowncoin_knight

"Crown Games"

I just lost 100 CRW today on blackjack - won 200 earlier in the week though  Grin

urban_idler

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:58:19 PM

"Crown Games"

I just lost 100 CRW today on blackjack - won 200 earlier in the week though  Grin

Nicely done.  Looking forward to the continued development of the capabilities and uses of Crown.
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 08:20:27 PM

I bought some BTC from a ticket machine at a train station in Switzerland today. You can do it at all ticket machines over here. How is that for mass adoption?
sitonmythrone

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:41:34 PM

i confuse last week.

now not. big whales pump crwn moon level.

i take throne off line to likuid for pump of whale

don't be sad. price low whale manipulate for cheap coins to super mewn

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 08:08:44 AM

Net. hashrate ticking up: 659.79 TH/s

urban_idler

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 05:24:05 PM

Just wanted to bounce around a few ideas with folks and see what people think.  First I want to introduce three key ideas, and then start weaving things together:

THREE IDEAS

P2P NETWORKS
Bitcoin and alt-coins are P2P networks.  The use for exchange is just one use of P2P networks.  The killer use of Bitcoin, BitTorrent and other technologies which were what got everyone excited about the internet was P2P -- not the corporate systems which have emerged in the HTTP economy (facebook, google, etc...).

ENCRYPTION
With Private/Public key cryptography, we have a system for creating private channels of communication or exchange.

NAMING/ANCHORING
As TS Eliot noted, "the naming of cats is a serious matter..."  And the naming of all things is a serious matter because as Richard Rorty and the Pragmatist philosophers noted, we tend to think about the world in terms of our descriptions which we attached to real world objects.  The name or the description becomes the reality in our thinking process.  

THE LOOM OR THE COMPASS
In Jacqard's Web by Essinger or The Riddle of the Compass by Aczel -- the authors illustrate how unexpected factors come together to create new inventions which change the world.  Invention is not invention -- it is combination and permutation, or tinkering...  so the task at hand for Crown and other alt-coins is to tinker with the P2P legos which have been built thus far and build things which have not been imagined before from them.

The challenge is to create a system which will enable and catalyze a world which is yet to be.  There is an element of midwifery to all this...

STEPPING BACK - COMBINATIONS & PERMUTATIONS OF P2P SYSTEMS
So I take a step back and survey the field.  What I want is a system where I can be private or public, as I deem appropriate -- just like in the rest of my life.  What I want is a way to go online without being spammed or tracked.  What I want is a way to access resources and services as I need them. What I want is to be able to talk to and message my friends and not have it stored for government searches or advertiser targeting.  What I want is to be able to have a means of exchange and contract independent of a centralized manipulator.

So far a variety of P2P systems have been developed to solve individual problems listed above (I'm sure these could be articulated better or added to but I'm just riffing here - this, like everything is a draft to be revised/iterated upon).  Each individual P2P system has been important and popular, but they have lacked the scale and force of centralized commercial systems.

Perhaps the answer to being able to being able to break through to mainstream use of P2P systems is a little centralization in a decentralized platform -- perhaps the answer is to collect and integrate a set of P2P applications in a new way.

ECONOMIES OF SCALE & PORTFOLIOS OF USE
As Bruce Greenwald notes in Competition Demystified, the only real competitive advantage is scale.  Scale allows a business to spread costs over more units, volume, users.  This makes any cost "feel" lower -- lower on a marginal or percentage basis.  This also means that a business can choose to lower price and then the lower price ends up being a barrier to entry for new competitors.  

The issue with the "coin economy" now is that it isn't scaling.  It works.  It just isn't scaling out to users for a variety of reasons. The obstacles which decentralized systems face in scaling are different than traditional businesses. This is a separate issue for another time.

The key is: how can the "coin economy" reach scale?  And the answer is both obvious and complex.  

In the case of Crown, the goal is to create a portfolio of "uses" which will support a stable value for the token.  One key discussion is what those uses should be.  In the case of Crown, Stonehedge and Chaositec obviously have some ideas on applications and utilizing the CPU power of the thrones, as well as potential alternatives to proof of work which probably just ultimately create another security layer or additional "hardening" to the blockchain.  Defunctec likes games and there are likely to be more applications there.  But -- none of these uses really change the game, yet.

To extend the community of users for Crown or any alt-coin or Bitcoin -- we need to think of the use cases for P2P networks -- not just the use cases for coins.  And by stepping back and broadening our perspective, we may also broaden the uses and the community.

CIRCLING BACK TO THE 3 IDEAS
It's understandable to be anchored on wallets and coins and bits, but I want to anchor on P2P networks and "imagine" (not really imagining since I think this is actually just a better description of what exists -- but when we "play" we think more creatively and telling people that how they have been thinking is wrong is not a good strategy for persuasion), and "imagine" that we are just building a new P2P technology stack to enable communication, commerce and computing.

There are a few constraints/considerations:
1. The solution has to use open source technology, and it's solutions will be open sourced and shared with that community.

2. Since Godel has pointed out one has to start with some sort of assumption (Incompleteness Theorem) and this seems to be consistent with the structure of Faith in different religions -- we have to make a "beginning/creation" assumption, or take a certain leap of faith.  I would refer to what is "assumed" as being "sacred" or beyond questioning.  In the case of any system I would propose, what is sacred is human agency.   This is it's own much longer discussion.  Human agency, the ability of people to act and engage -- to ask, inquire discover and build, is sacred.  So the system uses computers and coins, but it is about the people and how they live their lives and creating more options and opportunity.

3. The solution also needs to be hardened against centralization -- and centralization is a risk which will never go away.

4. The solution should echo real world structures in it's initial form.  There is information in the persistence of certain human artifacts, and that information will assist in people adopting the system.  User adoption is probably the most difficult problem for the network, not the easiest -- but if the system is designed appropriately, adoption will feel easy.  A good system makes things that are very hard feel very easy...

THE QUESTION
So what is this system?  What are your ideas?  

For my part -- I don't store keys in a wallet, and I actually don't really even use a wallet anymore -- and a wallet was never something I used for networking so I have no idea why I would call the software on my computer for accessing a powerful P2P network a wallet.  I do carry around a notebook or a "journal" -- where I right down ideas or store things I don't want to forget.  Seems like if I thought of this software on my computer as something else (not just a wallet) but really a gateway on a new world which is being built... I think of different things, the ideas step through and click together in new ways.

Maybe it's a journal, but I want to be able to make encrypted phone calls and encrypted texts, and group messaging and calls and video calls all within this thing too... and that's not a journal...

I don't know.  Just riffing.  

The question is what do you think the "wallet" should become?  

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 06:50:27 PM

THE QUESTION
So what is this system?  What are your ideas?  

For my part -- I don't store keys in a wallet, and I actually don't really even use a wallet anymore -- and a wallet was never something I used for networking so I have no idea why I would call the software on my computer for accessing a powerful P2P network a wallet.  I do carry around a notebook or a "journal" -- where I right down ideas or store things I don't want to forget.  Seems like if I thought of this software on my computer as something else (not just a wallet) but really a gateway on a new world which is being built... I think of different things, the ideas step through and click together in new ways.

Maybe it's a journal, but I want to be able to make encrypted phone calls and encrypted texts, and group messaging and calls and video calls all within this thing too... and that's not a journal...

I don't know.  Just riffing.  

The question is what do you think the "wallet" should become?  

I would love to store my ideas in the wallet and assign a value to them.

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: