Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632640 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 08:30:35 PM

Smooth Investment Fund update

I'd like to remind everyone that Smooth Investment Fund is available to invest your idle cash balances. We are making a market at a 3% spread and the market is still at a bit of a discount to NAV.

The fund has an investment return so far of 8.63% (those who participated in the secondary offering at a discount, such as the most astute Marquess of Soul, have done even better).

The fund has no management fee charged to investors. Profit sharing of 20% of net profits is paid by the fund to the manager at repricing events (such as a secondary offering or liquidation).

NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2015, 11:58:16 PM

RWWC  IPO

Current situation:

3.5 million @ inf  Haridimous
20 million @ 2.00  smooth IF
10 million @ 1.05  Roopatra
666.5 million @ 1.00  HM The King
-----------------------------------------
0 million left

(offer the amount that you want to invest, and the max price at which you are willing to do it, because the offering is for fixed monetary value, not fixed number of shares)

The share of the "pure monopoly profit" for windows in the University Main Bldg was 155 million.

We are astounded of the lack of interest, truly. This has happened before.

This is the deal of the day.
200 Million @ 2

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:36:01 AM

RWWC  IPO

Current situation:

3.5 million @ inf  Haridimous
20 million @ 2.00  smooth IF
200 million @ 2.00  Duke of NL
100 million @ 2.00  HM The King
40 million @ 1.50  Prince of NF
100 million @ 1.50  HM The King
10 million @ 1.05  Roopatra
226.5 million @ 1.00  HM The King
0 million left

(offer the amount that you want to invest, and the max price at which you are willing to do it, because the offering is for fixed monetary value, not fixed number of shares)

The share of the "pure monopoly profit" for windows in the University Main Bldg was 155 million.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Karl Hungus

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 04:13:02 AM

RWWC  IPO

200 @ 2.0
djjacket

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 05:25:18 AM

The Grand Hotel Shareholder update

After the recent shareholder stock offering to current owners of the Grand Hotel Corp, the reorganization of operations of the Corporation and focus on core properties have brought the financial situation of our great hotel into much better standing.

Below is a summary of the past 14 years since the additional stock offering:

-  Prince of North Face purchased HM's shares of Grand Hotel Corporation and was named CEO of the Grand Hotel Corporation
-  Undeveloped Lot assemblage in the Culture and Science Borough was sold to the Prince of OZ to reduce the debt burden on the corporation  
-  Management of the Hotels and Restaurants have been optimized and currently outperform most, if not all of the competition in the Kingdom.
     -  Grand Hotel Corporation currently has a 37% market share of all Kingdom hotel revenue
     -  Grand Hotel Corporation currently has a 11% market share of all Kingdom restaurant revenue
     -  Grand Hotel Corporation is earning between 25m-40m per year from Hotel, Restaurants, and Rental Space.
-  Corporation has paid off two bank loans and is in a good position to manage obligations to the Bank for remaining loans.  An additional re-finance of some of the debt is planned.

Future plans

-  Continue to reduce the debt burden on the organization by running efficient hotel and restaurants serving the kingdom's best.
-  A future auction sale of the military assets the Grand Hotel Corporation has been supporting for the past decades.

Grand Hotel management is open to ideas, input, and suggestions from shareholders on the future plans for the corporation.  Please contact Price of North Face with any questions or comments.

Prince of North Face
CEO Grand Hotel Corporation
Shrishti

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:48:51 AM

I still cannot find out the games link can you paste it here? Whatever link i open the forum's page open's up.
I am totally confused is it a playing graphic game or just about buying and selling things mining,investing something..

Yeah sure thanks Smiley I just want the link couldn't find out here to play the game first.

Currently it not a graphical web-based game yet, but a buying, selling, and resource management game that will be eventually migrated to the web-based graphical game.  All current game transactions are tracked and recorded in the Google Sheets DB linking in the OP.

Getting started now would allow you to setup a player, learn the underlying game formulas and mechanics, earn moneritos, and participate in role playing over IRC channel.  Once you become familiar with the structure and game mechanics, you may be interested in learning a trade to earn additional moneritos by providing services to other players such as building design or other developing game trades.  A recent new player auditioned with some musical talent (IRL recording)  and was hired by the Noble Palace and earns a yearly (currently daily) salary in the game from the Noble Palace.

See below for information on creating a character and joining.  Many of the real-time questions can be answered via IRC channel.

We accept new players!

It is easy to enter the game as a new player! Just ask any of the admins (we are about 10 atm) to add your information in the /CHAR tab:
- BCT nick in column "B" in the new id's starting from 78
- Name in the game in column "C"
- Age of the character at start in column "O"
- Sex in column "R" (coded as Male(1), Female (0))
- Write the current year in the game in column "AD"
- Write "Visitor" in column "S".

A deposit is not required for starting. To get the game going, you can either/or/both ask donations and favors from the nobles who hang around in Freenode ##crypto-kingdom (or this thread), or make the deposit (contact "saddambitcoin" for payment id) and buy stuff.

The cheapest houses in the game are in 2-W chapelry, it is a peaceful area of 13 small houses in their own lots, no land tax. They take you up to Level 4. The already discounted price is 25 million (25 XMR), but as a special giveaway:

- the King is making 10 million off for new players
- the Bank is giving a 10 million loan against the lot (optional, nobody is forced to go in debt).

We purposefully leave raising the 5 million for your imagination Smiley

Ok i got it, how the game is..and what it is about. Thanks i was wondering why it doesn't have any graphic..I still don't know terms like IRC channel but will know once i start playing, i guess it has investment option as well, or later will have to pay money, deposit. One should be mining to get the resources to sell.

I'm in! Sounds interesting. Hope you develop it soon. Cheesy

Are you the admin? I will PM you to join in.
Thanks.
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 09:05:03 AM

RWWC  IPO

Current situation:

3.5 million @ inf  Haridimous
50 million @ inf  Marquess of Soul
10 million @ 3.00  Sir Heimo
90 million @ 2.50  Marquess of FS
50 million @ 2.20  Marquess of Soul
21 million @ 2.10  Earl of Tavastia
20 million @ 2.00  smooth IF
200 million @ 2.00  Duke of NL
100 million @ 2.00  HM The King
155.5 million @ 2.00  Prince of OZ
44.5 million @ 2.00  Prince of OZ
40 million @ 1.50  Prince of NF
100 million @ 1.50  HM The King
10 million @ 1.05  Roopatra
200 million @ 1.00  HM The King

The offering is CLOSED.

We have reached the level of interest and price that is sufficient for now, and sets a strong incentive for converting SCI points to RWWC shares (2.0 million per SCI point). From RWWC point of view it is important to get out of overdraft.

The total number of RWWC shares is:
1000-X  from SCI point conversion, where X is the "in-house research" that will reduce the need for share emission
450  from initial land investment
350  from this offering
-------------------------------------------------
1780 (max)

The results of this Auction IPO:
100  Duke of NL
78  Prince of OZ
50  HM The King
50  Marquess of Soul
45  Marquess of FS
10  Earl of Tavastia
10  smooth IF
5  Sir Heimo
2  Haridimous

Price: 2.0 million per share.

The Company stock register is available in /STOCK, and the conversion table available in /CORP (just below Noble Palace).

There is no market-making yet, and also we are available for the idea of having a CEO other than myself to steer the operations of the company. Existing business experience is required (quarry), because at 3.5 billion, this is one of the largest companies in the game.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
McHaggis

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 07:41:44 PM

Oh dear, once again I am heavily in the red with my daily monetos balance, I thought that creating a business would help out with this but I think its somehow draining more. Does CryptoKingdom have a professional financial advisement service, I would certainly be interested.
djjacket

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:18:14 PM

Oh dear, once again I am heavily in the red with my daily monetos balance, I thought that creating a business would help out with this but I think its somehow draining more. Does CryptoKingdom have a professional financial advisement service, I would certainly be interested.

Sir James,

I sent you a PM with some options and a review of your HH finances after a quick review of the history.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Prince of North Face
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 01:21:40 AM

Achievement unlocked - we can now make Windows on our own! Smiley

This is the first research effort, and it was completed in a record time. The Prince of North Face mobilized the production of 160 million worth of research points per day. For comparison, the entire Hotel industry is much smaller.

Here is the list of stockholders of RWWC. Town will probably sell their share, because it has been the policy.

700   HM The King
240   HE The Prince of North Face
174   TMA CryptoTown
158   HE The Prince of OZ
150   HH The Duke of New Liberty
90   The Marquess of Soul
56   Sir Rhadamanthus, The Earl of Arda
54   Stoneton Conglomerate
45   The Marquess of Forte Spagnolo
30   Noble Palace Club
24   Lord kronicblazer
22   Sir Zechariah, The Earl of Tavastia
10   Smooth Investment Fund
5   Sir Heimo, The Earl of
3   Monero House
2   Haridimous

Otherwise the King is currently working as CEO, but the position is vacant for experienced candidates.

There are enough moneretos for the first windows making factory, and if not, the Bank is helpful. Getting to the profitable operating mode should not take long.

djjacket

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 12:32:01 PM

Achievement unlocked - we can now make Windows on our own! Smiley

This is the first research effort, and it was completed in a record time. The Prince of North Face mobilized the production of 160 million worth of research points per day. For comparison, the entire Hotel industry is much smaller.

To celebrate this great effort and accomplishment The Prince of North Face is offering, for the next 24 hours, a share of the Royal Window Works to any citizen of the kingdom who is not already an owner of the corporation!  

All that is required is that you contact me directly within the next 24 hours here or on the IRC channel to request the share and it will be credited to your household!
Roopatra

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:26:11 PM

Detailed Maps Are Coming

Detailed maps for Boroughs 2-5 are underway. You can view these in CK City Map and Building Database.
Soon all the new blueprints will be viewable there for building inspiration, and for admiring the many grand buildings in the new boroughs.

Building Inspectors who inspected buildings for the new boroughs, could you please update your buildings on the new Detailed maps.
djjacket

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:59:15 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 09:26:46 PM by djjacket

Detailed Maps Are Coming

Detailed maps for Boroughs 2-5 are underway. You can view these in CK City Map and Building Database.
Soon all the new blueprints will be viewable there for building inspiration, and for admiring the many grand buildings in the new boroughs.

Building Inspectors who inspected buildings for the new boroughs, could you please update your buildings on the new Detailed maps.

Cool!  Looking forward to see the building construction on the other boroughs.  Here is a pretty good aerial view of OT (Old Town)...

saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 03:43:08 AM

Am I too late for buying some game assets?  Sad saddam did you received my PM? Thanks.

PM sent  Cool

Ale

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 01:48:20 PM

Sir Ale, The Earl of Nassau

Most Esteemed

Grand Hotel

Esteemed

King's Gardens
New Liberty's Town Palace
The Monero House
The Town Hall

smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:04:59 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2015, 06:45:08 PM by smooth

Land auction

Smooth QC is selling by auction the current quarry site at 3-E (150 quadrats). Delivery is to take place on or after 1578.

The starting price is 1100 (7.333/q) and will decline by 50 every 24 hours from this post until sold.

EDIT: I had specified the wrong chapelry by mistake. Since the correct one is less proximate to developed areas the starting price has been lowered to 1100

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:45:59 PM

Land auction

Smooth QC is selling by auction the current quarry site at 3-N (150 quadrats). Delivery is to take place on or after 1578.

The starting price is 1200 (8/q) and will decline by 50 every 24 hours from this post until sold.

If there is no minimum, this is a good way to find out the Actual worth of the land.

The Town has currently an agreement with us, the King, that new land can be bought at 4,500 per Borough, and that it will be sold at no less than 1,000 per chapelry, for whatever purpose. Among the boroughs existing, 3rd (Culture & Science), is the most developed after the Old Town, of course. We are following this auction with great interest Smiley

NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 12:15:11 AM

Esteemed buildings vote

Most Esteemed
Noble Palace(*)

Esteemed

Arco di Sergiu 1-S-N1
The Town Palace of the Prince of New Liberty 1-C-F1
The Palace of Culture & Science 3-C-A1
Citidel

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:33:42 PM

Esteemed buildings vote

Most Esteemed
Noble Palace(*)

Esteemed

Arco di Sergiu 1-S-N1
Citidel

Isn't YH a Duke?

I second Noble Palace for Most Esteemed.

Esteemed:
Citadel
Monero House
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:54:23 PM

Esteemed buildings vote

Most Esteemed
Noble Palace(*)

Esteemed

Arco di Sergiu 1-S-N1
Citidel

Isn't YH a Duke?

I second Noble Palace for Most Esteemed.

Esteemed:
Citadel
Monero House

Citadel, as well as Town Hall, Grand Hotel, NP, Cathedral, Theatre, HofM, are already esteemed.

We had a time warp in the game, for reasons of my travels, two years jumped at once, and we are now back on schedule. (see my latest post with photos).

The Earl of CryptoLuna has taken a new quarry in 5. borough. There are 200 people employed there and they need services. If you are interested in developing the area, make a proposal to the OV-5 map and contact me. The borough can be developed according to wishes. The town is seeking to raise about 3,500 million for selling the land in C and N piecewise, such that the infrastructure cost is on the town and some land can also be reserved.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: