Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:38:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115841 times)
FudCutter

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:24:23 AM

So it seems the news is real? What do you make of this?

http://www.coindesk.com/factom-blockchain-series-a-4-2-million/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elpadrinho

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:25:08 AM

I think Grossbit is getting nervous with the good news... LMAO!!!

oh yeh, you get nervous when you're in profit ? why should i be nervous ? got out everything at 0.005 on average, made extra money on this dip.
I think you're the nervous one, especially if you were a late August buyer...

LMAO, now going to enjoy life and treat myself with my profits  Grin

Been following Factom for a year and you're very new here I see.. hmmmm.. looks like maybe new to crypto as well according to your account.. just wow.  You just opened your account on August 27, 2016, 11:36:49 AM. Hilarious!!!!

did you read all my posts ?

i've been contributing abundantly on reddit with the same nickname since Dec2015.
mainly on reddit/ethtrader, but also on reddit/factom or other subs. you can check my whole history. I was bullish Factom from July when they closed their series A funding

follow my posts there, because i won't post as often here than over there.

Stop with the lies dude. You have been a member on reddit for 6 months and only started posting on the factom subreddit a month ago.

A month ago.. nothing before this..
https://www.reddit.com/r/factom/comments/4zsmci/httpftalphavilleftcom201608262173476blockchainswhe/?

You only started posted on ethtrader 3 months ago..
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/4ozzjc/smart_contracts_are_dumb/?

Stop the lies.. it's not working... you're not very good at it..

Keep it up and I'll keep posting this..

Your the man Flashbit. Good job Smiley
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:25:16 AM

This would be very good news.... Smiley
JanDzban

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:29:24 AM

Indeed, now looks much better.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:32:17 AM

Now we can call it a fact.

GrossBit

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:33:26 AM

this article is nearly a copy/paste from the previous article

anyway there is only one way of knowing and its to ask Factom itself, and I'm going to ask the question to David Johnston, i've already met him in person.
that will clarify the issue.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:38:24 AM

anyway there is only one way of knowing and its to ask Factom itself, and I'm going to ask the question to David Johnston, i've already met him in person.

Oh boy. You're like one of these little dogs, running around, always barking until they get attention.

Coindesk writes: "Kirby told CoinDesk: (...)"

Do you believe all media is writing bullshit now but everybody needs to read your super-smart-theories you spread over all platforms? ;-)

flashbit

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:41:43 AM

I think Grossbit is getting nervous with the good news... LMAO!!!

oh yeh, you get nervous when you're in profit ? why should i be nervous ? got out everything at 0.005 on average, made extra money on this dip.
I think you're the nervous one, especially if you were a late August buyer...

LMAO, now going to enjoy life and treat myself with my profits  Grin

did you read all my posts ?

i've been contributing abundantly on reddit with the same nickname since Dec2015.
mainly on reddit/ethtrader, but also on reddit/factom or other subs. you can check my whole history. I was bullish Factom from July when they closed their series A funding

follow my posts there, because i won't post as often here than over there.

Stop with the lies dude. You have been a member on reddit for 6 months and only started posting on the factom subreddit a month ago.

A month ago.. nothing before this..
https://www.reddit.com/r/factom/comments/4zsmci/httpftalphavilleftcom201608262173476blockchainswhe/?

You only started posted on ethtrader 3 months ago..
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/4ozzjc/smart_contracts_are_dumb/?

Stop the lies.. it's not working... you're not very good at it..

Keep it up and I'll keep posting this..

Stop with the BS 'Gross' or I'll keep posted this....

spacezx

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:47:54 AM

Gross when will you buy back again? price is going up....  Cry Cry Cry
JanDzban

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:48:43 AM

It doesnt matter if is copy/paste. Every companies doing the same - if they have news, they redact article and publish it in many diferent media in same form. What important is that it is not anymore one source mistake, manipulating, scam

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

gigabyted

Activity: 906
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:49:45 AM

Oh boy. You're like one of these little dogs, running around, always barking until they get attention.

Do you believe all media is writing bullshit now but everybody needs to read your super-smart-theories you spread over all platforms? ;-)

Guess the only media he trust is the one written by himself.  Some people have such a high esteem of themself, they should make a coin from it and sell them if they believe it has such value! Smiley
flashbit

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:54:38 AM

Guess the only media he trust is the one written by himself.  Some people have such a high esteem of themself, they should make a coin from it and sell them if they believe it has such value! Smiley

Haha well said.. he is likely getting paid to fud.. man he is not very good at it... whales paying him should demand a refund Smiley
astmandu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:55:09 AM

GrossBit, what do we do?

told you bought yesterday at 0.0036 as advertised, sold here 0.00414 enjoying my profits. see my other posts...

I was being facetious.

Look, I think you make good points from a short term trader's perspective...but you seem to get upset if people don't follow your tips.  If we followed your's today we'd have missed out on another pop upward...it's at .0047 right now.  Yeah, I know...a profit is profit.  There is always a place where you have to win on the topic.

Pull back on the boasting because it just clouds the discussion.  
spacezx

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:57:14 AM

Factom co-founder and CEO Peter Kirby said the Series A round, led by venture capitalist Tim Draper, will also be used to further develop its core technology and suite of products.

7,2 m USD in total ...
GrossBit

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:01:26 AM

GrossBit, what do we do?

told you bought yesterday at 0.0036 as advertised, sold here 0.00414 enjoying my profits. see my other posts...

I was being facetious.

Look, I think you make good points from a short term trader's perspective...but you seem to get upset if people don't follow your tips.  If we followed your's today we'd have missed out on another pop upward...it's at .0047 right now.  Yeah, I know...a profit is profit.  There is always a place where you have to win on the topic.

Lets see the close tonight and tomorrow , if we close above 0.0045 I'll acknowledge it may be a reversal.

I've emailed to David Johnston and i hope he will provide quickly some answers and clarification.

I don't know if you guys have FCT only or own A-shares, but as an A-share investor, i'm very pissed off that less 3 months after a closing, there is a new offering to which we are not invited, we learn from it in the press instead from Factom directly, and we don't know if those conditions are less or more favourable than the one we had 3 months ago only. Depending on the terms, that may be also diluting us without having chance to add. Thats not the way to do proper business I believe.

So if the report is true, even if its a very good thing for the LT health of the company, its not the way to do business in my opinion, and I'm pissed off by the way Factom treats its small investors.

If the report is false, well... timber...
flashbit

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:11:50 AM

GrossBit, what do we do?

I was being facetious.

Lets see the close tonight and tomorrow , if we close above 0.0045 I'll acknowledge it may be a reversal.

I've emailed to David Johnston and i hope he will provide quickly some answers and clarification.

I don't know if you guys have FCT only or own A-shares, but as an A-share investor, i'm very pissed off that less 3 months after a closing, there is a new offering to which we are not invited, we learn from it in the press instead from Factom directly, and we don't know if those conditions are less or more favourable than the one we had 3 months ago only. Depending on the terms, that may be also diluting us without having chance to add. Thats not the way to do proper business I believe.

So if the report is true, even if its a very good thing for the LT health of the company, its not the way to do business in my opinion, and I'm pissed off by the way Factom treats its small investors.

Wow you are an arrogant bugger. You are still posting this nonsense after all the lies.. only thing I got out of this was you are a small investor and just missed 15-20% in profit.. man such entitlement.. also sense a little narcissism... just wow.
jahras

Activity: 437

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:15:37 AM

GrossBit, what do we do?

I was being facetious.

Wow you are an arrogant bugger. You are still posting this nonsense after all the lies.. only thing I got out of this was you are a small investor and just missed 15-20% in profit.. man such entitlement.. also sense a little narcissism... just wow.

Strange, I have the same views about that grossbit fellow...
gigabyted

Activity: 906

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:16:22 AM

Haha well said.. he is likely getting paid to fud.. man he is not very good at it... whales paying him should demand a refund Smiley

I guess we would call it Proof-Of-Ego Smiley 
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:18:50 AM

GrossBit, what do we do?

I was being facetious.

Honestly, how can you think the report is false? On both Bitcoin and Coindesk? Are you trolling? Bitcoin must had pulled the article because they released earlier or wanted to edit it and disclose less information, who knows. But these portals don't release spam emails from unknown sources, plus you can check other links that point to the same deal.

Anyway, this could do wonders for FCT price, if VC and Draper are investing millions many others will be interested and gives Factom a whole new level of prestige.

$4 is not out of the question and I think once M2 is finally released along with exodus wallet we may see a rally to $10.
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:20:13 AM

So if the report is true, even if its a very good thing for the LT health of the company, its not the way to do business in my opinion, and I'm pissed off by the way Factom treats its small investor.

Small Investor with rather big mouth.

P.S:- SERIES A INVESTOR ON BTTF AND YOU DONT KNOW TOC. Noob!
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: