Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:05:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115842 times)
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:30:48 PM

Such an obvious market manipulation which triggered a huge margin call which in turn filled low buy order of the whale manipulator.

In order to close the loop, the whale now needs to push the price to 500 again to be able to sell. This has been repeating over and over again. He s gonna push up buy orders to 1200 BTC now and keep pushing till the next dump.

This has nothing to do with FCT delay, it has everything to with you people talking how they "exited" with these "highly technical" stop loss triggers. Smiley) He s been using you like sheep and lots of you have been losing money on this.

BE SMARTER!

Poor BAGHOLDER  Grin Grin Grin

See, this is the logic. This is how an average troll things, communicates and acts. Sorry to disappoint you, you need to troll much, MUCH harder to get my coins.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spacezx

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:35:09 PM

the value of a blockchain is not defined by the size of its GitHub.

I wanna see clients buying Factoids. I want Factom to say
"Company X promised to publish hashes regarding its (...) in Y amounts of data every year, and will be buying Z USD worth of entry credits."

They'd better to find clients quick, else, people will start to think that after all, Factoids are way too expensive.

Actually the only profit that FACTOM ever made, probably was by dumping as much FCT they could on both the way up to 0.0065 and then down to here....

So, based on what you said you will not buy back any FTC soon ?

And you believe FTC is a shit coin, because they don't have any clients at the moment.
Embat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 501

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:35:26 PM

Like tempus said, hundreds of btc were pulled before the dump.

I actually saw the buy orders go as low as 130 btc right after the crash, then back to 500 and back to 900 again.

Please dont put your faith in the order book because it seems to be a single group with 90% of the buy orders.

This explains the repetitive big dumps, they're just selling to themselves mostly, all they need is 1000 btc and 1000 btc worth of factom. Easy manipulation.

Just find a nice price, buy and hold. Once good news comes out it will be harder and harder for them to manipulate.

My observation are the same there is strong fct dump group working on signal as one. This means only one thing if you sell you will be out of the game.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
Clonekiller

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:38:53 PM

Whats the reason for the dump?
Will it go up again soon?
Thanks
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:44:11 PM

Whats the reason for the dump?
Will it go up again soon?
Thanks

Factom has no reason to exist

Its a useless coin

Bagholders are getting rekt

Peter Todd himself said this

https://twitter.com/petertoddbtc/status/781516966003634176

So good luck noobs, have fun  Grin
Embat

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:46:01 PM

You and Peter Todd keep your opinions for yourself Smiley It is interesting he is followed fct in Twitter - noob

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
Fuyuki_Wataru

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:48:10 PM

"Company X promised to publish hashes regarding its (...) in Y amounts of data every year, and will be buying Z USD worth of entry credits."

We don't see any such announcements, because they don't exist.
All i see is that according to FACTOM CEO's himself, is that there are 3,500,000 cumulated entries in Factom,
and if my math is correct, you need 3,500,000 EC at $0.001 a piece, and they earnt a formidable 35,000 USD with that...

They'd better to find clients quick, else, people will start to think that after all, Factoids are way too expensive.

Actually the only profit that FACTOM ever made, probably was by dumping as much FCT they could on both the way up to 0.0065 and then down to here....

This is the correct post. I became skeptical when the interview came out with a Bitcoin radio channel, about Factom. Check the video, it's a few weeks old and notice Factoms CEO react to questions. Pay attention to his body language. Hint: His body language closes when hes asked critical questions such as if they have any new partnerships lined up.

This is a great project, but the revenues are so low it's.. lower than the profit you can make with one month crypto trading lol. Nonetheless this is interesting and sad to watch, as every time users come up with new excuses to try and keep the moral up high :/

We'll see where this ends.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GrossBit

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:49:03 PM

Factom devs are still very active.. Paul said testnet will be released in a matter of weeks.. Pegging mid Oct for this.. and then full release in November. Just a guess but who the hell knows at this point.  Huh  With btc rising not many good bets atm.. At the end of the day still think we have a big winner here. Slowly accumulating.  

All i see is that according to FACTOM CEO's himself, is that there are 3,500,000 cumulated entries in Factom,
and if my math is correct, you need 3,500,000 EC at $0.001 a piece, and they earnt a formidable 3,500 USD with that...

But yet there is 66M records now hashed into the blockchain.. What are you smokin' bitcointalk newbie... Huh

this is the message from David Johnston dated Aug 30th:
Factom Supporters,

Thanks again for all your support of Factom, Inc. and its mission to make the world more honest and transparent.

Here below is the latest update on our progress and a bit of a preview of goals for August / September.

Factom, Inc. Summary:

Signed Department of Homeland Security (DHS) as a customer. Factom’s team is actively delivering milestones on this project.
Factom adds finance and banking dream team members. Including Former Federal Reserve financial markets expert & bank executive joins the Factom, Inc. Board of Directors and subject matter experts join Factom in our target industry.
In Tokyo, I announced the Factom integration with Smartcontract.com that allows Factom data to trigger Ethereum smart contracts.

Quick Factom Network Stats:

55,000,000 records published and verifiable

3,500,000 entries made into the Factom network

51,000 anchors into the blockchain

ok, someone please explain me, the difference between a record and an entry into the Factom network.
I think the EC rate of $0.001 applies to the 3,500,000 and not to the 55,000,000 figure

even if i took your 66,000,000 figure, times $0.001 thats a cumulated 66,000 USD !!!! Certainly not the kind of figure that justifies the current valuation.
Its all speculation man

Don't shoot the messenger, i'm telling the truth.
And I'm not a newbie, i've posted regularly on Reddit, i was very bullish Factom, but when it was trading at 0.0025, not when it was trading at 0.005... and i'm a trader, i know when to enter and exit markets, sorry for you if you don't have that skill.

DISCLOSURE: I own Factom A-shares, bought on BNKTOTHEFUTURE. So i am hoping very much that they will be a successful venture. I certainly hope to hear good news. In the meanwhile, if you ask me where FCT is heading in the short term, i think it's capped around 0.0042 and the market will go to maximum pain, down to 0.0025 but in a more quiet fashion. with several fake rallies in between.
redjedievolution
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:50:31 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2016, 05:01:25 PM by redjedievolution

I like FCT.

With the big dump i planed to buy some coins in 3 phases, bought some coins at 360, lets see where it goes within next weeks. And placed more buy orders at 310 and 290.

If it goes up would be great for me, if it goes down i'll buy more.

Anyway, i also saw the manipulation. They dumped to themselves and removed buy orders, lot of people sold his coins (and lot of shorts/margin also), after that around 300-350 price bounced very good and now you can see again 1000btc buy orders. (with the dump i saw around 100btc buy orders)

This is not a DUMP, this is a manipulation of the market due to "btc rise" especulation and "fct blablabla" especulation, maybe one guy doing the manipulation.

Lot of people scared dumping and also "the most important" lot of people shorted fct, they will be rekt when price went up within next days.

As much money you have, as much manipulation you can do.

I see all of this with perspective. Lets see next weeks.

REMEMBER: buy low, sell high.

EDIT: When manipulator has bags full, will ride the price aroudn 400-450.  Cheesy

Regards.

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing
Embat

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:51:40 PM

Factom devs are still very active.. Paul said testnet will be released in a matter of weeks.. Pegging mid Oct for this.. and then full release in November. Just a guess but who the hell knows at this point.  Huh  With btc rising not many good bets atm.. At the end of the day still think we have a big winner here. Slowly accumulating. 

and if my math is correct, you need 3,500,000 EC at $0.001 a piece, and they earnt a formidable 35,000 USD with that...

But yet there is 66M records now hashed into the blockchain.. What are you smokin' bitcointalk newbie... Huh

Factom Supporters,

Thanks again for all your support of Factom, Inc. and its mission to make the world more honest and transparent.

Here below is the latest update on our progress and a bit of a preview of goals for August / September.

Factom, Inc. Summary:

Signed Department of Homeland Security (DHS) as a customer. Factom’s team is actively delivering milestones on this project.
Factom adds finance and banking dream team members. Including Former Federal Reserve financial markets expert & bank executive joins the Factom, Inc. Board of Directors and subject matter experts join Factom in our target industry.
In Tokyo, I announced the Factom integration with Smartcontract.com that allows Factom data to trigger Ethereum smart contracts.

ok, someone please explain me, the difference between a record and an entry into the Factom network.
I think the EC rate of $0.001 applies to the 3,500,000 and not to the 55,000,000 figure

even if i took your 66,000,000 figure, times $0.001 thats a cumulated 66,000 USD !!!! Certainly not the kind of figure that justifies the current valuation.
Its all speculation man

And I'm not a newbie, i've posted regularly on Reddit, i was very bullish Factom, but when it was trading at 0.0025, not when it was trading at 0.005... and i'm a trader, i know when to enter and exit markets, sorry for you if you don't have that skill.

DISCLOSURE: I own Factom A-shares, bought on BNKTOTHEFUTURE. So i am hoping very much that they will be a successful venture. I certainly hope to hear good news. In the meanwhile, if you ask me where FCT is heading in the short term, i think it's capped around 0.0042 and the market will go to maximum pain, down to 0.0025 but in a more quiet fashion. with several fake rallies in between.
Another Scary Movie from Newbie Smiley No offence

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
Embat

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:56:36 PM

redjedievolution - Absolutely agree with you friend. I am following buyng strategy too on stairs Smiley

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:58:25 PM

Factom devs are still very active.. Paul said testnet will be released in a matter of weeks.. Pegging mid Oct for this.. and then full release in November. Just a guess but who the hell knows at this point.  Huh  With btc rising not many good bets atm.. At the end of the day still think we have a big winner here. Slowly accumulating.  

Factom Supporters,

Factom, Inc. Summary:

Its all speculation man

1. Of course the price is speculation. What is bought right now in Crypto is potential of the future. If somebody believes in Factom's potential it's a buy and if not one should stay away. Is there any other project out there with so much success on the business side, even before the system is totally finished? I don't know of any project that works together with a government, with Institutions and companies.

2. The difference between a record and an entry is simple: You can put multiple records into one entry (but it's limited at 1KB), like you can write multiple lines on a single page.
GrossBit

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:16:25 PM

1. Of course the price is speculation. What is bought right now in Crypto is potential of the future. If somebody believes in Factom's potential it's a buy and if not one should stay away. Is there any other project out there with so much success on the business side, even before the system is totally finished? I don't know of any project that works together with a government, with Institutions and companies.

2. The difference between a record and an entry is simple: You can put multiple records into one entry (but it's limited at 1KB), like you can write multiple lines on a single page.

thats exactly what i thought.

so my math is correct, there are only 3,500,000 entries on the Factom blockchain. The EC being worth 0.001$ they sold so far 3,500$ worth of Factoids...

Unless real clients use Factom, the value of FCT is in the tens of thousands of dollars, no in the tens of millions.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:25:02 PM

so my math is correct, there are only 3,500,000 entries on the Factom blockchain. The EC being worth 0.001$ they sold so far 3,500$ worth of Factoids...

Unless real clients use Factom, the value of FCT is in the tens of thousands of dollars, no in the tens of millions.

Factom is not finished yet! It's under heavy development to get Milestone 2 out and they are perfectionists. And after Milestone 2 it needs Milestone 3 to complete Factom as a system and even then they will most likely continue to improve it in all possible ways.

To expect, that they already should have much more entries would be naive. It's really not meant personal, but this project is (like all other projects) very new. But in comparison to all others, they already have serious partnerships. And that is only possible because professionals obviously already trust them and what they build.

And the number of entries is public, can be seen here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RUZLxxoAfT3C5jIJ144DLYdztYe_sqrKqbTlZuD05-s/edit#gid=445871101

Total is about 4 Millions.

It's understandable to be frustrated when there is dumping. But orchestrated market-manipulations like we've seen it today (and also the days before) don't change anything regarding fundamentals and potential. And to put things into perspective, Factom can be compared to other projects in this space. If somebody can point on one that is ahead I'm eager to learn. In my opinion: There is no project with such a potential while there are many that are hyped up without anything as base.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:26:21 PM

I've posted it before, but maybe again.

This is what the team is doing all day each day:

GrossBit

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:34:45 PM

Factom is not finished yet! It's under heavy development to get Milestone 2 out and they are perfectionists. And after Milestone 2 it needs Milestone 3 to complete Factom as a system and even then they will most likely continue to improve it in all possible ways.

To expect, that they already should have much more entries would be naive. It's really not meant personal, but this project is (like all other projects) very new. But in comparison to all others, they already have serious partnerships. And that is only possible because professionals obviously already trust them and what they build.

And the number of entries is public, can be seen here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RUZLxxoAfT3C5jIJ144DLYdztYe_sqrKqbTlZuD05-s/edit#gid=445871101

It's understandable to be frustrated when there is dumping. But orchestrated market-manipulations like we've seen it today (and also the days before) don't change anything regarding fundamentals and potential. And to put things into perspective, Factom can be compared to other projects in this space. If somebody can point on one that is ahead I'm eager to learn. In my opinion: There is no project with such a potential while there are many that are hyped up without anything as base.

how about ISPL and SWARM ?
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:36:56 PM

how about ISPL and SWARM ?

That are Blockchain-projects?
spacezx

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:37:49 PM

he is the one suggeting not to sell since last week becuase FTC is under valued.... now after he sold his ...starting to fud on the froum...  Cool Cool Cool
CocoLibre

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:39:52 PM

and if my math is correct, you need 3,500,000 EC at $0.001 a piece, and they earnt a formidable 3,500 USD with that...

Factom Supporters,

Factom, Inc. Summary:

Its all speculation man

You can buy back FCT at .0025 then flip it again at .005 like everyone else but if you are long Factom equity you better pray they do produce some serious deals with corporate entities and governments otherwise your looking at some heavy dilution or 100% loss on that equity.
Azael

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:41:45 PM

Can't value new tech and start-ups with conventional methods Facebook was founded 12 years ago and P/E still over 60. If you invest into tech companies based on their current business you will be late to the party every time.

Now if you want to go down that rabbit hole anyway you can explain to me why top 10 coins are top 10 coins. Speculation occurs based on future expectations and the violence of markets trying to find price discovery shows the markets do not know.

twitter.com/erikledgers
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: