Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:08:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115841 times)
GrossBit

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:09:31 PM

There will be a time to buy FCT again, but now is not the time I'm afraid. We need weak longs to be shaken out, we need positive signs on the client side to restore confidence in the market.

In the meanwhile its too obvious some whales and insiders, and surely Factom itself have taken profits (which is good because it means they $$$ to fund their business)

I don't see any chart support before 0.0035 and its not clear it is a strong buy at such a level if it gets there, but at least it will be worth reconsidering to build longs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mig5000

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:15:55 PM

1. They have one of the most active github out there.

2. They are a real world business and news are always around the corner, so sure price is tanking now, so is every other alt as BTC is pumping. Doesn't their won't be a news worthy event soon that will push it back up.

GrossBit

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:19:27 PM

1. They have one of the most active github out there.

2. They are a real world business and news are always around the corner, so sure price is tanking now, so is every other alt as BTC is pumping. Doesn't their won't be a news worthy event soon that will push it back up.

yes they are, but as of today its a money losing business (like a lot of start-ups). I bought promises, but so far they are not delivering.

regarding my prior statement about whale/insider shorting, in Polo Trollbox there were reports of heavy activity in FCT lending for shorting, and of regular block selling.
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:22:22 PM

The hype is over. The price was pumped on promises that weren't met, and now it will decent to it's reality. The company hasn't generated any profitable amount of money on potential contracts with companies. They have however with selling their coins lol.

This isn't just a whale dumping. Look at the chart, it's been going down since 12 September. It's 1 October now.

I call 0.0022 the bottom.

Stay in, stay out, do whatever you want. Good luck though.

NO, this is just the beggining

Whales got out of FCT above 0.005

BTC is going to pump hard this month

This is the final warning

There is no bottom for ALTS

This might go below 0.001

Poor bagholders trying to dump on each other

RIP FCT  Cry Cry Cry

Here comes another Bitcoin maximalist... cmon man... we all love bitcoin,
But Bitcoin is bitcoin, its purpose is for transaction/ payment system.
Meanwhile Factom is to secure data... two different markets...
and so with the rest of the ALTS, each of them have their own functions.
Azael

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:44:48 PM

Buy at 400 sell in the higher 500s at some point it will hold 600 and break 700 too. Need some news for that though but the cycles are very profitable as they are now. Don't know why anyone would sell below $30M but it is a opportunity.

twitter.com/erikledgers
Freckleg

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:48:25 PM

Buy at 400 sell in the higher 500s at some point it will hold 600 and break 700 too. Need some news for that though but the cycles are very profitable as they are now. Don't know why anyone would sell below $30M but it is a opportunity.

you forgot to mention killing short fudding trolls in the short squeeze going up in a cycle  Grin
Azael

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:53:37 PM

you forgot to mention killing short fudding trolls in the short squeeze going up in a cycle  Grin

Sure in Factom markets ignore the noise and trader shenanigans and look to the fundamentals or you'll be rekt.

twitter.com/erikledgers
Embat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 501

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:55:19 PM

Encourage selling fct doing that way they will not back their positions and after m2 announcment and wonderfull things comming next years!

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:06:52 PM

Why would I care if trolls and weak hands sell and then cannot regain their positions? That s how things operate.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
astmandu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:33:04 PM

I've read these boards for years and appreciate the various info I pick up from time to time.  Thank you to those who dig up useful information that I would never find on my own.  I filter a lot of what is posted very well and make my own decisions.  Unless you are the one building the code I don't think you have a right to judge to much.  But if you are freaking out about M2 then you need to readjust your plan.  If people are selling hard, that's part of crypto.  Accept it.  Someday I might decide to liquidate all of a position at once and pay off my house (just figuratively speaking)...that would have nothing to do with me having insider information of the fundamentals of the token or company.  Point is, we don't know the motivations of others.  Some people might be shorting and good luck to them.  For me, I understand the fundamentals and on the technical side, I think more likely than not this is very oversold and I'd hate to be short.  But that's me.  It's a zero sum game...someone wins and someone loses.

I'm down about 8% on my current position.  Could lose more on paper today and hereafter, but I know for a fact I won't lose money on this trade.  And if it goes well this is one of the few coins I might actually keep a position in for a long term investment.  

The risk in crypto is extreme and I think it's fun.  I'm probably never going to see some BTC I threw into DEOS, but that's the risk we take.  

For those of you who feel violated from recent events I would just say you need to think about whether this is the right place for you. Maybe go back to dollar cost averaging into a nice, stable mutual fund of blue chip equities.  That's not a slight, you just need to think about your true risk profile and get aligned.  I'm down quite a bit at the moment on this trade but over time I've learned that it's part of the game.  It used to be so hard to be patient.  Now I know this is where I've made most of my gains, and so it's easier to check in on things and just walk away.  And it's the weekend, so I'll do just that!

Best regards to all.

GrossBit

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:33:17 PM

Don't know why anyone would sell below $30M but it is a opportunity.

Because they bought at $15M for example LOL (count me among them  Grin )
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:16:33 PM

Lol, So many newbie accounts and FUD. Time to invest Smiley
GrossBit

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:18:01 PM

Lol, So many newbie accounts and FUD. Time to invest Smiley

I'm a newbie on bitcointalk, but you can check my history with the same pseudo on Reddit, i'm definitely not a newbie
nowhere man

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:24:19 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2016, 03:37:59 PM by nowhere man

Well this latest mega dump is not a surprise. Great product. But don't ignore the very people who buy your crypto-currency and support your business.

Is a 1000btc dump enough to get the team's attention?
dranster

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:26:41 PM

The hype is over. The price was pumped on promises that weren't met, and now it will decent to it's reality. The company hasn't generated any profitable amount of money on potential contracts with companies. They have however with selling their coins lol.

This isn't just a whale dumping. Look at the chart, it's been going down since 12 September. It's 1 October now.

NO, this is just the beggining

Whales got out of FCT above 0.005

BTC is going to pump hard this month

This is the final warning

There is no bottom for ALTS

This might go below 0.001

Poor bagholders trying to dump on each other

RIP FCT  Cry Cry Cry

Here comes another Bitcoin maximalist... cmon man... we all love bitcoin,
But Bitcoin is bitcoin, its purpose is for transaction/ payment system.
Meanwhile Factom is to secure data... two different markets...
and so with the rest of the ALTS, each of them have their own functions.

oh well,

Told ye noobs to get out earlier

Just the beginning of the huge dump, might see 0.002 or lower

Have a good time selling at a huge loss or bagholding for eternity or more year till FCT M3 comes out

REKT FACTOM Cheesy
GrossBit

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:27:58 PM

Well this latest mega dump is not a surprise. Great product. But don't ignore the very people who buy your crypto-currency and support your business.

exactly, selling without notice their stack of FCT is giving signs to the market that they don't believe in their own company...
listed companies make regular reports about buying or selling shares, as well as insider buying or selling...

more panic ! 0.00306 low on FCT at Polo !!!!

this is what happens when there are too many overleveraged traders in an illiquid coin...

BlackPrapor

Activity: 628
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 03:34:37 PM

On reply of both your posts,

I agree on most what you said, i just ment i dont see them in a hurry cause they sell every entry coin for 5x as much as factoids would cost to use, isnt M2 suposed to be easier to also use factoids ?

What bothers me most is that they cant take the time to give a update on the statement of M2 as many asked here already, Take a example David from Maidsafe he is busy like crazy, but he takes time to calm down people explain what happens etc.

As for Pr i agree you see them everywere and thats awesome i just wish they could take 5 minutes a day to read the forum and reply on questions to not only chase business but also support their initial investors.

Also i believe many succesfull ICO's are also a possibility to gain a lot more money into Factom, i think it all stays the same i bought 20 btc more Factom after Lisk ico. (wish i waited a week or 2 would be much more atm then)
And ofcourse the btc rise lowers the btc value and thats understandable every altcoin is now in that situation.

Dear all,

We like this forum for discussion about Factom, organic discussion between Factom supporters. However for updates we actually use our social media channels.
Some of our Devs (i.e. Brian Deery and Paul Snow) occasionally post on this forum too trying to answer support questions as best as they can and with the little time they have.
They both are working very hard, together with the rest of the team, to deliver on our next software release.

When Milestone 2 is ready we will announce it on all our channels and here as well.
But we are not going to reply to every question or trying to calm down worries regarding FCT price, nor give a weekly update if there's no update to give.

FCT price is what it is, it goes up and down like every other coin.
It may go up in the future it may not, make sure you guys evaluate your risks appropriately.
We don't spend any time promoting FCT and we won't do that in the foreseeable future.
We don't give investment advice and we believe the value of FCT will reflect the value of the network when it goes live after Milestone 3 and beyond.

If you want to follow Factom more closely we recommend following us on:

The above channels are were we are most active.

I think this post represents how Factom will react to the dump of FCT at the market. They'll just ignore it, and keep working.

There is no place like 127.0.0.1
In blockchain we trust
Fuyuki_Wataru

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:38:25 PM

Like I said.

See this dump as a warning sign to get out now with some minimal loses.
FCT is a great project but a big correction is due, and I doubt it will hit 0.44'ish within a year.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nowhere man

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:40:18 PM

On reply of both your posts,

I agree on most what you said, i just ment i dont see them in a hurry cause they sell every entry coin for 5x as much as factoids would cost to use, isnt M2 suposed to be easier to also use factoids ?

What bothers me most is that they cant take the time to give a update on the statement of M2 as many asked here already, Take a example David from Maidsafe he is busy like crazy, but he takes time to calm down people explain what happens etc.

As for Pr i agree you see them everywere and thats awesome i just wish they could take 5 minutes a day to read the forum and reply on questions to not only chase business but also support their initial investors.

Also i believe many succesfull ICO's are also a possibility to gain a lot more money into Factom, i think it all stays the same i bought 20 btc more Factom after Lisk ico. (wish i waited a week or 2 would be much more atm then)
And ofcourse the btc rise lowers the btc value and thats understandable every altcoin is now in that situation.

Dear all,

We like this forum for discussion about Factom, organic discussion between Factom supporters. However for updates we actually use our social media channels.
Some of our Devs (i.e. Brian Deery and Paul Snow) occasionally post on this forum too trying to answer support questions as best as they can and with the little time they have.
They both are working very hard, together with the rest of the team, to deliver on our next software release.

When Milestone 2 is ready we will announce it on all our channels and here as well.
But we are not going to reply to every question or trying to calm down worries regarding FCT price, nor give a weekly update if there's no update to give.

FCT price is what it is, it goes up and down like every other coin.
It may go up in the future it may not, make sure you guys evaluate your risks appropriately.
We don't spend any time promoting FCT and we won't do that in the foreseeable future.
We don't give investment advice and we believe the value of FCT will reflect the value of the network when it goes live after Milestone 3 and beyond.

If you want to follow Factom more closely we recommend following us on:

The above channels are were we are most active.

I think this post represents how Factom will react to the dump of FCT at the market. They'll just ignore it, and keep working.

Yes, I think you're absolutely right. They will ignore the people who fund their venture and continue to dump on them.

Or they could prove to us that that is not the case.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:41:19 PM

If somebody wants to know how markets are manipulated:

1. Look at some of the "get out posts" in this thread
2. Take a look at the FUD in the Polo-trollbox
3. Recognize the moves in the order-book that are massive

Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: