Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:45:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339417 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 06:56:38 AM

I'm not receiving stake rewards for past few days (ever since I updated my wallet). I've been unlocking my wallet every day and leaving it on for 6+ hours. Today it shows that my weight is less than what it was in the begining (when I first installed the wallet). It was showing 59k and today it's showing 14k.

Am I the only one who is having issue with stake after installing new wallet?  Huh

Solution would be nice.
solution: leave it open for staking longer than 6 hours, bam problem solved!
Wavey

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:04:27 AM

What about this?

Transfer complete control of the entire ICO to David, and have smart contracts written for the funding of the various projects and development needed.

I know we are building a trustless, decentralized system, but in this case; and to begin with, there is still a massive amount of human trust needed to launch this project efficiently.  In cryptos, trust is built by successful and field tested developers, which David is.

I believe with the smart contracts in place and the control, being given to the designer of the project; public transparency and trust could be adequately achieved with little to no question on the merit of the project, with superior program efficient control of all funds.

At this point, I can see a troll storm comin... and newbie dev team with a fistful of public money, well, it'll feed the hurricane.

As shallow as it seems, I would not give 5$ to a newbie dev ico.

For Zimbeck, I would consider an adequate investment as he is an extremely respected and long standing member of the crypto community.  He is also is beyond greed and truly has a passion for the completion and implementations of the core of cryptocurrency philosophy.

This could be something huge, but right now it is unfortunately appearing not much more then rest, fancy looking marketing and maybes, without any backbone but the lead dev, who's credibility is completely alone and on the line.

The 'wait and see' investors, will be much smaller then the 'I believe in this investors'.

I want to believe. (-;

I believe in Zimbeck but Bitbay Team, A little more please.  Wink

We understand your concern. We have a team of VERY talented people. Mr Zimbeck heads up our development side and as such he will have his own account with funds set aside for the purpose of bitbay coin development. We have a marketing side which will have some funds set aside for them as well. The majority of the funds will be held in our new wallet with multi-sig. David will have one of those keys and a voice as to how funds are spent.

It's your prerogative to invest or not. We are not forcing anyone to invest. If you chose to do so that you that on your own volition.

Awesome thanks for the reply.  Again although vague.  Majority is not good enough, as whoever you are has no risk here. The only risk is the public's and Davids.
I am not speaking on his behalf here in anyway, just know that he is an integral part of cryptos in general, and do not want to see him shoved through the mud, by the assault of trolls that will come if the ICO is completed at anything less then perfection.  Which is the program you are selling in your ICO; trustless perfection.  To use it to mitigate these risks would seem logical.

Of course it is everyone's perogative to invest or not. That is not the issue.  The issue would of course be, the actual implementation of this project into your own marketing strategy, and 'business' structure involving control of the public funds.

If its smart contracts you're selling, (of course among other things) the entire project should be run with them to stand by your project and the developer creating the core of it.  I would believe involving smart contracts, public transparency on all aspects of every contract, would be quite easily produced for public review.  After all it is their/our money. 

Again, as much as i would love to believe your 17th post 'We are a team of VERY talented people', 'well most of the money will have a multisig'; im sorry but it presently has no merit.

There is no plan for this in your brilliant marketing.  (I assume this is what you mean by talented, it is quite good)

Cryptos cannot afford another failed ipo, especially in the dire need to see a project like this succeed.
This is why i am speaking and asking.

Again thank you for your reply.  Just figure you can do better then.. 'well, don't invest if you don't wanna. the lead dev has a say in most of it..'
 His ass. Should be his show.

The entire project should be laid out in smart contracts based on this premise.

edit: 14th post

Yeah man, chill. When you invest in facebook does Mark send you an email stating where he plans on spending your invested funds?

For example: Seriously lol!
VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:08:59 AM

Hey guys, for anyone interested theres a livestream on now. Watch Australia's largest bitcoin meetup, The Bitcoin Address, streamed live tonight, featuring Andreas M. Antonopoulos, Tatiana Moroz and Pamela Morgan.

The livestream starts at 6pm (AEDT/GMT+11) on 25 November 2014, with Andreas speaking at 8.30pm (AEDT/GMT+11).

http://www.livestreamaustralia.com.au/bitcoin-address-2014/
Wavey

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:12:58 AM

Our new website has just launched.

http://www.thebitbay.org/

What do you guys think?

Love it and I'm downloading the wallet now!
torshammer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:23:14 AM

Hey guys, for anyone interested theres a livestream on now. Watch Australia's largest bitcoin meetup, The Bitcoin Address, streamed live tonight, featuring Andreas M. Antonopoulos, Tatiana Moroz and Pamela Morgan.

The livestream starts at 6pm (AEDT/GMT+11) on 25 November 2014, with Andreas speaking at 8.30pm (AEDT/GMT+11).

sweet. thx for the link.
Wavey

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:32:55 AM

i am sorry if i missed this but i what is the minimum amount for the ico to be considered successfull?

Hi There

No minimum on the ICO. BitBay is going forward no matter what : -)  Any coins not sold will be burned in accordance with the OP.

thanks

BitBay Team
Just out of curiosity as I'm playing catch up here, we're all the initial coins sold or were any burned?
CryptoFlips

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 07:40:46 AM

cool, ty.
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:49:50 AM

i am sorry if i missed this but i what is the minimum amount for the ico to be considered successfull?

Hi There

No minimum on the ICO. BitBay is going forward no matter what : -)  Any coins not sold will be burned in accordance with the OP.

thanks

BitBay Team
Just out of curiosity as I'm playing catch up here, we're all the initial coins sold or were any burned?

Sold out.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MemoryShock

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 07:51:21 AM

I'm not receiving stake rewards for past few days (ever since I updated my wallet). I've been unlocking my wallet every day and leaving it on for 6+ hours. Today it shows that my weight is less than what it was in the begining (when I first installed the wallet). It was showing 59k and today it's showing 14k.

Am I the only one who is having issue with stake after installing new wallet?  Huh

Solution would be nice.

I installed the new wallet when it came out...been staking like crazy.

Not sure what the issue is on your end but there isn't any problem with the wallet...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:14:40 AM

Hi There

thanks

BitBay Team

Sold out.

yes soldout but you can buy some for almost ico price on BTER, stock up before the next wallet release!
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:15:29 AM

Am I the only one who is having issue with stake after installing new wallet?  Huh

Solution would be nice.

I don't think that's an issue here. It was staking fine before I updated the wallet and most of the time I left it online for no more than 2 hours but all of a sudden I stopped receiving rewards. Today my weight decreased than what it was yesterday. It should increase, right?

I've reinstalled the wallet with no luck. I'll keep it online and I hope it automatically fixes itself.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
canary

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:17:02 AM

How many coins are unsold and burned by BTER after ICO? Does somebody know that?
unusualfacts30

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:17:37 AM

How many coins are unsold and burned by BTER after ICO? Does somebody know that?

Everything sold out. No coins left to burn after ICO.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
canary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:22:49 AM

Everything sold out. No coins left to burn after ICO.

Thanks for quick response Smiley
MemoryShock

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:31:30 AM

Just curious...did you not read a few posts above yours?

Just lol...I'm shaking my head

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
canary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:56:07 AM

Just curious...did you not read a few posts above yours?

Just lol...I'm shaking my head

I did a quick search about it inside this thread; but nobody talked about 'burned' or 'all sold out' coins so I simply asked a question and took my answer. There is nothing to lol Smiley
MemoryShock

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:08:06 AM

Fair enough...but I answered the same question at the top of this page...; )

It's cool though...-thumbsup-

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Baghead

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:13:16 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 10:31:16 AM by Baghead

Am I the only one who is having issue with stake after installing new wallet?  Huh

Solution would be nice.

I don't think that's an issue here. It was staking fine before I updated the wallet and most of the time I left it online for no more than 2 hours but all of a sudden I stopped receiving rewards. Today my weight decreased than what it was yesterday. It should increase, right?

I've reinstalled the wallet with no luck. I'll keep it online and I hope it automatically fixes itself.

Maybe leave open for more than 6hours would have been more helpful. Unusual we upgraded to POS 2 as you may know, i believe your detailed answer is here bud 2min read http://www.blackcoin.co/blackcoin-pos-protocol-v2-whitepaper.pdf

Edit: Not an answer for why your stake weight is bouncing, mine has done the same though for a day or 2 after upgrade. I just left it and it fixed itself in a short time.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:21:54 AM

Solution would be nice.

Maybe leave open for more than 6hours would have been more helpful. Unusual we upgraded to POS 2 as you may know, i believe your detailed answer is here bud 2min read http://www.blackcoin.co/blackcoin-pos-protocol-v2-whitepaper.pdf

Issue has been going on before POS 2.0 upgrade. I'm not sure..I hope it fixes itself. I wouldn't care if I received less but I've received none since 19th (wallet upgrade)

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Baghead

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:54:14 AM

Solution would be nice.

Issue has been going on before POS 2.0 upgrade. I'm not sure..I hope it fixes itself. I wouldn't care if I received less but I've received none since 19th (wallet upgrade)

Then the first answer you received from crypt stands, try leaving it for 12/24hours (once) if possible and update so someone can help if they see you still have problem. Leaving it for that time sorted mine. Your weight was 59k and the network weight was probably alot smaller 5 days ago which would answer why your weight is smaller against a larger network, I hope you understand

I did have issues after upgrade but they sorted in short time like yours will.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: